The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 2

Printer-friendly version

Tizzy and Keith head back to the station to see what they could dig up on Daniel Covern. While Tizzy runs his name through DMV, Keith was looking for any past convictions.

“Well, this is interesting.” Keith had found out he had been arrested for raping a ten-year-old girl in California.

Which turned out to be his own daughter. He was arrested again for four counts of statutory rape and kidnapping in Washington state.

“Man, this guy is a piece of work. He’s a sexual predator.” Keith couldn’t believe he was out of jail and walking around.

Tizzy looks at her partner “how bad is his record?”

“Let’s just say I wouldn’t want him around any school or young girls.”

“Someone needs to put him down.” Tizzy manages to find an address in the DMV computer.

“I got an address. Let’s go and check it out.” Tizzy grabs her gun out of her desk drawer.

Keith locks his computer screen and follows his partner down to her car. She was about to go to the driver side “I’m driving this time. You’re worse than my wife.”

“I am not.” As Tizzy tosses her keys to Keith.

“How far out is the address?” Keith was wondering how long they were going to be gone.

“It’s out off of Kamehameha Hwy, in North Shore.” Tizzy figures she had a few hours before she had to pick her sister up from school.

Cheshire’s Office:
Cheshire was finishing up some files she was working on when she receives a knock on her office door. No one was supposed to know about this office. She looks at the camera just outside her door and notices who it was.

Cheshire presses the release button to let the person in. She watches as the door opens and a big white guy, with short black hair and gold rim glasses, walks in. A sly smile appears on her face as she recognizes who the person was.

Collin couldn’t believe he had to come to Hawaii to deliver a message. He was to deliver a message to the one woman his higher-ups fear. The message was to have her daughter back off investigating Daniel Covern.

“Hello, Collin. What brings you to Hawaii?” Cheshire was watching him like a tiger watches his prey.

“I have a polite request to ask of you.” Collin looks at Cheshire and could see why people were afraid of her.

There was this presence about her, that screamed danger. He knew her rep and her partner’s rep.

“What would that request be?”

“To have your daughter and her partner stop investigating Daniel Covern. He’s an asset of ours and we can’t afford to lose him.”

“Can’t do that. If he did something he shouldn’t have, then he needs to be taken care of. Also, I don’t interfere with my daughters’
investigations.” One of her famous smiles appears on her face. There was another reason the Cheshire name suited her.

“Cheshire, you need to interfere. If you don’t, the agency will have to step in.” Collins knew that would be a mistake.

Cheshire mood changes quickly. It went from being a little light-hearted to downright deadly “if anything happens to my daughter. I will
personally take it upon myself and hunt down everyone involved. Do I make myself clear?”

Collins looks at her and could see that there wasn’t any emotion showing in her eyes. He knew his next words better be right or she would
shoot him right where he stood.

“Look, Cheshire, this guy is important to our work and we can’t afford to have your daughter and her partner sticking their nose in our case. So,
the higher ups would like it if she shelved this investigation for now.” Collins was worried that if she didn’t. The higher ups would send someone like Cheshire after her.

Cheshire stands up out of her chair and walks around the desk to look at Collins. She moved with the grace of a lioness stalking their prey.
She stops a few inches from Collins “tell your superiors, that I’m not going to stop my daughter from investigating Daniel Covern. Even if I did, she wouldn't let this case go. She’s like a cat who is hunting their prey. That’s what makes her a good detective. Now, if anyone from the agency tries to take her out or does anything against her and her partner. They will be getting a visit from me and her. I might even call the Devil’s Bounty Hunter. Which if he gets involved, you know what will happen.”

Collins has seen his handy work down in South America. He left a Cartel’s leader head on a pike outside the man’s destroyed mansion.

“Fine, I’ll deliver your message.” He turns around to leave her office.

“Collin, if I catch any CIA agents or hired hitman tailing my daughter or going after her and her partner. There will be hell to pay.” Cheshire
meant every word. She’ll do anything to protect her children.

“Understood.” Collin walks out of Cheshire’s office.

35245 Kamehameha Hwy:
A young nude Japanese she-male comes stumbling out of the bedroom. She looks around and spotted the cocaine she came out and was looking for. She walks towards it and makes two lines and starts snorting the cocaine.

A few other she-males and women of various races comes out and spots the first woman snorting cocaine. They wait till she was done and start snorting the drug as well. Some of the women find some needles and inject the drug into their bodies.

A young girl with long black hair that was naked comes stumbling into the living room where the others were. She stumbles towards the kitchen, hoping there was some food to eat. She was extremely hungry. She spots some chicken, that must have been left over from the other day. She grabs it and heads out to the porch to eat it. She didn’t care that she was naked.

As she is sitting on the porch step, eating the chicken leg she found. She hears a car coming towards the house. She looks and spots a black car heading towards her.

As Keith was driving up a dirt road, he spots the house they were looking for. There was a nude girl sitting on the steps and it looked like she was eating chicken.

“Is that a nude girl, sitting there eating a piece of chicken?” Keith couldn’t believe it.

“I think it is.” Tizzy couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

The girl doesn’t do anything. She was hungry and if she didn’t eat the chicken she had. Someone would take it from her and finish it.

Keith comes to a stop in front of the house and gets out. He watches as Tizzy gets out as well.

“We’re with HPD and want to know if Daniel Covern lives here?” Tizzy couldn’t believe how the girl looked.

She was extremely skinny and looked like she had been abused. As Tizzy watched her, she cleaned the meat off the chicken leg. She was trying to break the bone open to get to the marrow inside. When she couldn’t break the bone, she tosses it.

She looks at Tizzy “he’s not here right now.”

Tizzy looks at the girl and she reminded her of a puppy that had been beaten all the time. She and Keith walk up the stairs to go inside the
house. As they entered the house, they spotted at least twelve or more nude women and she-males stoned out of their minds. There were all sorts of drugs either laying on counters or on the living room table.

“I think we're going to need a wagon for these people.” Tizzy couldn’t believe how stoned they were.

Some of them were in a little better shape than the girl they passed coming in. All she could figure was this place was some sort of brothel. Why no one on the force, haven’t heard about it, struck her as odd.

The girl outside that was sitting on the steps could hear sirens coming towards her location. She looks at the car the woman and a black man came in. She gets up and walks over to the car and climbs into the back seat since the car was unlocked. She didn’t want to go back to jail.
The reinforcements that Tizzy and Keith called for, shows up. So, did the ambulances they requested. As Keith and Tizzy walk back towards the car. Tizzy looks around and wonders where the girl they left sitting out on the steps had gone too.

All the people inside the house was so stoned, that they were useless. Tizzy wonders what they were going to do now. She and Keith get into her car.

“Well, there goes that lead.” Tizzy backs up and heads towards Krisha’s school to pick her up, to take her home.

The girl doesn’t move or make a sound. She’s learned to be quiet and invisible in order to survive. She listens to the conversion going on between the woman and the man.

Krisha stood outside waiting on her sister to come and pick her up. As she stands there waiting, a girl named Catlin comes walking over and stands with Krisha.

“Give it back.” Krisha looks at Catlin.

“How did you know?” As she hands over the brush, she took from Krisha.

“I knew, because my mother trained me. Plus, everyone in school knows you are a thief.” Krisha looks at Catlin.

“I can’t help it.”

Krisha glances at her friend. She should ask her mother to help her or train her. She figures it might help her.

“How about I talk with my mom and ask her if she’ll take you on as a student?” Krisha figures her mother might be able to help her friend Catlin.

“I thought your mother, worked with big game cats?” Catlin has met Krisha’s mother and she seemed to be a normal woman.

“There’s more to my mother than meets the eye. Let me ask her tonight and I’ll call you later.”

“Okay.” Catlin places a kiss on Krisha’s cheek and runs off to catch her ride.

Krisha just shakes her head. She spots her sister’s car coming towards the school. When her sister pulls up in front of her and stops. Her partner Keith gets out and when he moves the seat forward. She notices that there is a naked girl in the backseat.

“Who’s your friend?” As Krisha looks down at the naked girl hiding behind Tizzy.

“Tizzy, I think we found the missing girl.” Keith and Krisha were using their bodies to block anyone from seeing inside the car.

Tizzy glances behind her seat and spots the girl they talked to at the house. She was balled up in the small space between the back of Tizzy’s seat and the back seat.

“Krisha, get in.” Tizzy turns back around.

“Okay, sis.” Krisha climbs in and couldn’t believe there was a naked girl in her sisters’ car.

Keith gets into the car and looks over towards Tizzy “what are you going to do?”

“I’m taking her back to my mother’s place.”

“Well, drop me off at my place and let me know what you learn.” Keith figures he’ll leave this matter to his partner.

“Okay.” Tizzy heads towards Keith’s place and drops him off.

Krisha transfer to the passenger seat after Keith gets out of the car. She looks over towards Tizzy “what are you going to tell mom?”

“The truth. I learned a long time ago to never lie to mom. She can tell if you are lying.” Tizzy remembered the first and only time she lied to her mother.

The punishment she received was more then she could take. She loved her and hated the fact that Cheshire wouldn’t talk to her for a whole week.

“So, where did you pick the girl up?” Krisha had glances a few times to look at the girl.

“A case I’m working. I meet her at some sort of brothel.”

Krisha glances back towards the girl and wonders what was done to her. She was so skinny, that Krisha wonders how she was still alive. After fifteen minutes, they arrive home. They spot their mother’s car in the driveway.

Tizzy pulls her car up next to her mother’s. Just before she gets out of the car “have Christina come out and give me a hand.”

“Okay.” Krisha heads inside the house.

“Christina, Tizzy needs your help outside.” Krisha spotted Christina coming out of the gym/dance studio.

“No problem.” Christina had just gotten done with the exercises Cheshire had laid out for her.

She was dressed in a skimpy leotard she has been dying to wear. Since she had her operation. It didn’t fit her properly when she still had her
birth defect, but now it fits perfectly.

Christina walks outside and spots Tizzy by her car “what can I help you with, Tizzy?”

“I need for you to carry my things in, while I help a girl out of my car.” Tizzy points down towards her car.

Christina walks over and spots a naked white girl hiding behind the driver seat of Tizzy’s car. She wonders where Tizzy found the girl.

“You didn’t know she was in your car?” As Christina grabs Tizzy’s stuff.

“Nope, I had no idea she was there.” Tizzy kneels and looks at the girl

The girl opens her eyes and looks at the woman kneeling in front of her. She wonders what she is going to do to her. Is she going to beat her like the rest of the women did back at the house or do something worse to her?

Tizzy holds her hand out to the girl “come on, let's get you inside.”

The girl tentatively reaches her small hand out to gasp Tizzy’s hand. She feels Tizzy, softly gasp her hand and stand up, while gently pulling her out of the car.

“Come on, let's get you inside.” Tizzy leads the girl inside the house.

Christina couldn’t believe how skinny this girl was. Her bones were showing through her skin. She walks behind Tizzy and the girl as they headed towards the house.

Krisha spots her mom coming in from the backyard. Krisha wonders, why her mother was coming from the jungle? She spots Shur-Khan and Simba behind her.

“Mom, we have a guest, and also would you be willing to train a person I know?” Krisha watches her mother’s expression.

“Who would you like for me to train?” Cheshire was curious.

“Catlin Riddler. She needs to learn how not to steal from people. Everyone at school knows she steals. She has tried stealing from me, several
times, but I always notice it. She always gives back the stuff she stole from me when I ask her too.”

“How do her parents feel about her stealing?” Cheshire wonders if Catlin steals to try to get her parents attention.

“I don’t know. I do know that every time she gets in trouble, they bail her out.” Krisha remembered the last time the school tried to expel her.

“Which doesn’t solve the problem. Let me think about it and I’ll get back to you with my answer.” As Cheshire spots Tizzy escorting a naked white girl into the house.

Cheshire walks towards the girl and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The poor thing was nothing, but skin and bones.

“Take her to my bathroom.” As Cheshire grabs a camera.

up
209 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And now

the rest of the story, which I will be waiting for

Mmm. I quite like this chapter.

WillowD's picture

I have long given up trying to keep track of Lady Dragon's stories. There are so many and they are all intertwined. Some are favorites and some I can barely remember. This may turn out to be one of my favorites.

Hasn't the CIA

Samantha Heart's picture

Learned by now NOT to mess with Chesire? This pedophile needs & if she has to call the Devil's Bounty Hunter (Aka Jack Bounty) there WILL BE SEVERAL CIA members bodies piled up in fron of CIA HQ in LANGLEY, VA. The CIA Director will be in VERY DEEP trouble as the CIA can not opperate with in the boundries of the United States or its territories it is NSA's job NOT CIA! As for the girl Tizzy found she need to be hospitalized for SEVERE malnutrition & probably dehydration as well, not to mention who knows if she has any STD's or how many. Poor thing probably had no choice.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I guess someone in a

certain alphabet agency is going to be stupid enough to try and take out Chesire. BIG mistake. Langley may juat be a smoking crater when she and the Bounty's get done.

_________________________________________________________________
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes." -Shakespeare

Rabid animals are put down

Jamie Lee's picture

An Agency want Coven running free to continue his sick activity? Why? Are they trying to get bigger fish or something altogether different?

So while Coven runs free others suffer? That's like letting a rabid animal run around simply because it's a cute animal. Rabid animals are a danger to other living creatures and must be put down, cute or not.

Others have feelings too.