Kelsey pt 9 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey part 9

Just then Kelsey's phone went off. It was a text from Todd. “It is from Todd, they are on their way back with our new car. Are you OK to drive it to my house?”

“Sure, if you want me to.”

“Why wouldn't I be, I hope to be with you forever.”
Coming over to Kelsey, she lifted her chin to her. Brook said softly. “We will be. I love you with all my heart and soul.”

Pulling Brook down to her lap again, “I too Love you with all my heart and soul. Are you going to stay over tonight?”

“I already told my parents I will be.” They kissed again.

Kelsey's perked up,” Sounds like Todd and Mike are back” She said heading towards the door. Brook right behind her.

She headed towards where Todd's car was.

When she saw the car behind Todd's Cutlass, she stopped dead in her tracks. All though it was filthy it was gorgeous. Bright silver with the factory chrome Marauder 18” rims.
Mike got out of Kelsey's car, “What do you think?” He asked. “It's pristine, only a little over 23 K on her.” He tossed her the two keys.

Kelsey and Brook looked over her new car. She slipped in behind the wheel. The black leather still smelled new. The signed title was on the passenger seat. She glanced over it to make sure everything was correct.

Todd noticed her and came over. “Don't worry I checked it over after he signed it.”
Brook sat beside her, looking around. “Now this is big enough.”
Catching Brooks meaning, she leaned over and whispered, “We may have to find out some time.”

Kelsey popped both the hood and trunk. They checked under the hood first. The factory 300hp 4.6 DOHC was spotless. As any gear head would do, she pulled the dip stick. The oil was a nice amber color of fresh oil. Closing the hood, she checked the trunk. It had the optional CD changer and full-size spare. She did notice that it had matching under hood and deck lid carpeted covers with the Mercury gods head on them. A nice touch.

“It will do. “She said to Brook. She handed Brook a key. “Here is your key”

Shocked, “My key what do you mean?” Brook said.

“This is not only mine it is yours also.”

“I can't” She was silenced by Kelsey's finger.

“You know I won't take no for an answer. It is going to be in both our names. Think of it as a gift from Kevin for what happened Wednesday night.”

“Well OK.” brook said.

“Are you OK to drive it to my place?”

“Yeah,”

Kelsey followed Brook as she drove their 03 Mercury Marauder to Kelsey's house. Kelsey parked her Buick Special in its normal spot and directed Brook to the back of the barn to the work area. Parking it just as Kelsey wanted it. They both headed to Kelsey's room. It was past 2 so they decided to just go to sleep. Kelsey slipped off her clothes and put on a long Harley t-shirt. Without any panties. Brook found the same. Also, without panties. They climbed in bed. Held each other though out the night. Kelsey let herself sleep. At around 4:30 she felt Brook go to the bathroom. Kelsey saw through half open eyes Brook pull off the night shirt as she came out the door. She decided it was too hot and also pulled off her night shirt. So, she was also nude as Brook returned to bed.

Whispering, “getting a little warm?” Kelsey said.

“I don't know what you mean,” Brook smiled as she snuggled next to Kelsey's naked body. She swung her leg across Kelsey's and pulled her crotch against Kelsey's leg. She pulled Brook tighter and they both fell back a sleep.

The alarm woke them up at 9:30. Brooks hand was resting on Kelsey's semi hard cock. Kelsey smiled as she kissed Brook good morning. Checking the calendar as always on the weekend.

“Hey want to take our car to the Pontiac Ramchargers show later?”

“We need to wash it first, but yea. Let's take it”

“let's grab a shower and wash her up”

“Why not wash up as we wash the car, do you have an extra swim suit I can wear?” Brook asked.

“Sounds like a good idea” Kelsey said as she went to her other dresser. She dug around and pulled out an orange and black Harley bikini. This should fit you perfectly. It was a little snug in the top for me.” handing it to Brook.

She dug again and pulled out a black and orange Harley bikini. Both Kelsey and Brook put on the bikinis. Brook noticed that Kelsey barely hid her cock in her bikini bottoms.
“Ah, haven't you forgot to hide something.” She said as she slipped over to rub Kelsey's crotch.

“Why, everybody in this house knows. And the back yard is secluded. If you keep playing with it will not even stay covered.” She said.

“Good point” Brook said as she followed Kelsey to the kitchen. Kelsey's dad was reading the paper at the table as they came in.

“What's the special occasion?” He said.

Hi, dad. We are going to wash our car for the show later today”

“What, Brooklynn's bug?”
Brook had come yesterday straight from work and left her bug parked there.

“No, Mr. Reid. Mine and Kelsey's Mercury Marauder.”

“What mercury?”

“The one I won in a race last night.” Kelsey said.

“Kelsey Shadow Reid, how many times have I told you about running for titles”

“Daddy, don’t worry I know when and when not to run for titles.”

“Kids” he said as he returned to his paper, not before Kelsey stuck her tongue out at him, teasingly.

They grabbed a quick bite before heading out to wash their car. As Brook backed it out and parked it in the backyard. Kelsey got out the cleaning supplies.

Kelsey hosed down the car as Brook got the car wash soap ready. She stood and watched as Brook meticulously washed their car. She was amazed at the attention to detail Brook showed. While she herself was picky, it actually paled in comparison.

Wiping the wet soapy sponge across her forehead. The whole front of Brook was covered with soap. “Rinse her off” she said.

“are you sure.”

“Of course, I am rinse her off.”
So, Kelsey did, she sprayed Brook from head to toe.
Standing there drenched, she blew a bit of soap from the corner of her mouth.

“FFFFFFFF, I did mean the car”

“Well you did say her.” Kelsey smiled. As Brook grabbed the hose and sprayed Her from head to toe. For the next 15 minutes the car got rinsed and Brook and Kelsey got soaped from throwing the sponge and wash bucket at each other. Keely made the mistake by asking what was going on. Kelsey drenched her from head to toe, also.

“MOM!!” She hollered as she stormed off back into the house.

Shortly they heard the sliding door open and Kelsey's mom came out on the deck. She stood at the railing for a couple minutes, watching. She just chuckled and went back in the house.

They dried it to perfection. Kelsey moved it into the shade. Brook and Kelsey waxed and polished the 04 Mercury Marauder to a high gloss. It was almost time to head out to the show when they finished.

Changing both Brook and Kelsey rinsed off in the shower together. Washed their hair. They both put back on the bikinis, and put on a pair of low rise cut off shorts. Kelsey worn blue jeans shorts and Brook worn white jeans shorts. Both their bikini bottom tie sides showed above their shorts. They covered the bikini top with a cropped t shirt. While Kelsey put her hair in pig tails. Brook put hers in a bouncy pony tail.
Each put on a little makeup and called it good. Heading out to their car. Kelsey drove heading towards Pontiac. They drove north on Middlebelt.

“God, this is comfortable.” Kelsey commented.

“yeah, it is.” Brook said leaning the seat back slightly.

“Maybe I'll just keep it stock.”

“OK, where did Kelsey go? You are a clone, right? We may have only been together for a couple days now, But I think I know you well enough already to know you can never have a stock car.”

“I don't know what you mean.”

“Sweetheart, your daily driver is a 1200 horsepower V6 Buick. You call that normal”

Kelsey laughed “Remind me to keep this comfort when we build her.”

“You had better.” Brook said.

They went up to Orchard Lake rd. and then over to telegraph. They joined in the line turning into the show. Kelsey parked where directed, next to a 66 Mustang, and they parked a 55 Ford Mainline next to her. The Mainline sounded very wicked. As Kelsey went to register for the show. Brook pulled out the chairs and the canopy. They put up the canopy right behind the Marauder. Brook finished the detail of the car by doing the wheels and tires. Kelsey finished with the interior. Kelsey was greeted by some of her car club members. As was Brook. Ones that didn't know her where introduced. They sat under the canopy putting their feet up on Kelsey's car show cooler. An old metal Coleman cooler, custom painted with a large Buick emblem.

“Well now I will have to get Kendra to airbrush the mercury emblem on my cooler.”

“Kendra does airbrushing?” Asked Brook.

“yeah, she does great work. She did the Buick emblem on this.”

“Cool.”

“She's done some great work on her bike, Kalley's, Kennedy's, and Dads. Crap I just remembered I need to add this to my insurance.”

Kelsey pulled out her phone. After a few moments of searching she found the number she needed. And initiated the call. “Alan, Kelsey Reid, I need to add a car to my policy. Yes, as the other one’s full coverage. Declared value, for now 35 thousand.” She gave him the VIN number from the door. “yeah, same deductibles. Oh, add another driver to my policy,” handing the phone to Brook, “Give him your information” Brook gave Alan her info. Then handed the phone back to Kelsey. Put her down as Co-owner of the Mercury. Our relationship. She's my life partner. Yeah, I am sure. just send the bill to my accountant as normal. Have a great day. Your welcome.”

“There that is done, do you work Monday?

“Yeah, 8-5, Why?”

“I may need you to come with me to the secretary of state to get the title transferred.

“You are not kidding about making me an owner?”

“No, I am not.” Taking her hand “I have never felt the love I feel for you ever in my life.
Not even for any of my family. I want you to be with me forever.”

“I feel the same way. It is hard to describe. Every time we kiss it is jolt to my soul.”

“So why do you sound so doubtful. If I wasn't sure I would not have put you on my insurance policy. Nor put you down as co-owner of this” Kelsey said pointing to the Marauder.

“My parents know about our love and don't have a problem.” Kelsey reassured Brook.

“Your folks know,” Brook said shocked. “how?”

“They actually figured it out themselves, they noticed the way we look and act around one another. They kind of notice things like this, something about being a parent or something like that.”

“Wow, your parents are so cool.”

“So how do you think your folks will say about us when you tell them?”

“I don't really know. I think they will be OK with it. As you say love is love.”

“Maybe you can get our folks together and then we can tell them. Since your folks have no problems with us, they can talk to my folks.”

“Yeah, I am sure my parents wouldn't have a problem with it. Do we want to come clean about all of it?” Kelsey said.

“You mean your skills?” Brook asked.

“Naw, that they don't have to know about. What I am talking about is my, u hum”
Kelsey answered as she motioned to her crotch with her little finger.

“That I don't know how they would take that kind of news. Your folks may want to bring that up to mine. Kind of an adult thing.”

“Yeah, maybe your right.”

“Of course, I am right I am your wife.” Brook said with confidence.

Kelsey was just taking a drink of water when she heard that. She sprayed water out all over the place. Brook started laughing. Kelsey dumped her water bottle over Brooks head.

“Thanks, I was getting hot.” Brook said.

Leaning over to her, “You are always hot to me, and who says you get to be the wife? Let's take a walk.”

“I do. But we can share sometimes.”

“We will see, But I also get to wear a wedding gown.”

Kelsey and Brook took a walk around the show. Kelsey introduced Brook to what seemed like half the people at the show.

Most asked where her convertible was. She said she had brought their new car, The Silver Marauder. Just as Brook had said on their way to the show, some also asked 'you are not keeping it stock are you.'

One of Kelsey's friends had said, “Oh, the Silver Bullet”

Brook turned to Kelsey, “Hey, that is a great name for her. Silver bullet”

“Sounds like a great idea” Kelsey said.

“How about get it pinstriped and have Kenda put a silver bullet on one end of the pinstripe. Maybe the Lone Rangers horse running on the other. Kind of a cartoon style.”

“Kendra could do that all, I'll ask her when she gets home.”

After checking out all the cars. They wound up back at the Marauder.

“So what plans do you have for this” Brook asked. Or do I not want to know.”

“Well it is your car too so we have to decide together.”

“You do have some ideas, Don't you? If you didn’t, I know you are a clone”

“Me, I don't know what you are talking about” Kelsey smiled. Oh, yes. I had the mind going as soon as we headed home last night.”

“And?” Brook asked.
“well I am going to shoot for about 2K horsepower”

“ Are you kidding me, 2000 horse. Are you nuts?”

“Obviously, but what else is new?” Kelsey said with a smile and a giggle. Brook just shook her head.

“To think I fell head over heels in love with this lunatic. I must be the crazy one.”

“Not crazy you just want the best, ME.” Kelsey motioned to herself.

“Yeah, I must be crazy.”

“Didn't I pick you up in Northville?” Kelsey teased.

“Like Karla said Thursday. I may have to start swimming.”
Kelsey just stuck her tongue out at Brook, they both giggled.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Marauder

For those that don't know about it, the Mercury Marauder was a limited production police high speed pursuit car based on the Crown Vic but in Mercury drag. It didn't sell that well as it was priced too high for its target market. It has since become a highly collectible car with prices in the low one hundred thousands for semi-decent unrestored version.

I have seen ONE in my life. My older brother and I were driving in an area of DFW where five or six cities butt up against each other. I pointed it out to him, and he'd never seen one before either. He wanted to take a couple of pictures but I told him not to. When he asked why I told him it was stolen and the occupants might not take kindly to unwanted attention.

When he asked how I knew I pointed out the rear vent window on the driver's side was broken out. The driver's side being the traffic side it would be less noticeable from the sidewalk side. Also, it is an over a $100,000 car and the occupants didn't look like they had that kind of money. There were 5 occupants and all looked like gang members.

Given the mixed jurisdictions I had no real way of telling which city I was in, so I didn't call 911. My shiny red Silverado didn't have any markings but did sport seven two-way radio antennas (storm chasing). As soon as I passed them they dropped back quickly then hung a quick left and disappeared. Yep - Stolen. Shame. It was all black (looked mean), all straight metal, factory wheels, easily a $185,000 car. But it will have been stripped and gutted by the time its recovered.

That was a really stupid deal Kevin's dad struck. The Marauder was easily worth twice the charger's value. Kelsey should leave the exterior appearance alone. It doesn't need some silly-assed graphics, that would just ruin the looks.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Clone

Kelsey has three clones.