Sad Smiles Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 15

We didn't get the chance to talk again until we were walking back to the RV after the after party. We said our usual goodbyes to Noah and his band friends and then allowed The Bleeding Heart Boys to get enough ahead of us so that they couldn't hear our conversation. I was orchestrating that manoeuvre, so Ellie and Sarah were waiting for me to start the talk.

“Ellie, I couldn't help but overhear you talking to Gabi about further feminisation surgery. Does she have issues with the way she looks?” I asked.

“To be blunt, yes,” Ellie confirmed. “She doesn't want to wear the breast forms because Lisa, Bonny and Chloe don't know about them and we are trying to get her to wear the most feminine clothes available. That only emphasises her lack of curves, as does our desire to see her looking as feminine as possible. It doesn't help that her face is all battered and bruised.”

“How do we solve this?” Sarah asked.

“A lot of it does not need action, just time. In time, her face will settle down and now that her nose has been worked on, her face will easily pass. Hormones will have a chance to soften her face further and potentially give her the curves she desires.”

“And she wants all that? She is not fighting seventeen years of pretending to be masculine?” I questioned.

“This is my take on it. Gabi is almost overwhelmed emotionally but has found in us, people to trust, believe and love. Her drive now is to make us happy, because when she does, she is happy which makes us happy and the circle continues. She has defined being female and feminine as pleasing us and that is totally our fault. The more she behaves that way the more we shower her with affection. We are not trying to do it, it is just how we feel. Considering her present circumstances, maybe it is for the best anyway.”

“So this is just a self-esteem issue?” I asked. “She is happy being feminine, but doesn't see herself as looking right?”

“Yes. It is not a massive problem because we don't see it as one and that comes through. I think once we start our new 'dilation time' worshipping, it should get even better, but there is nothing wrong with looking at the options. My dad has discussed some of the options and is willing to do the work if we want him to. We would have to make some decisions and fit it into our schedule, but that is very doable. I have looked at our tour dates and after Toronto, we have a week before the next show and that coincides with the memorial in New York and another week before the tour reaches New York. So we have a two-week gap with one day in New York for the memorial, where we could schedule any surgery,” Ellie explained.

“What operations was Gabi thinking about?” Sarah asked.

“Well, she would like breast augmentation but I mentioned that one of us might have children at some point and that it was conceivable that she could breastfeed, so she is hesitant to have any work done on her breasts. My dad asked how big her mother was as she will probably end up a little bit smaller than her and also gave a timeline of two to three years for full breast growth.”

“How big was her mother?” I asked. I couldn't help it, I like breasts.

“Gabi didn't know her exact size but said bigger than yours,” Ellie replied looking at me.

“That should make you happy,” Sarah said, smirking at me.

I just smiled. “I guess that means no breast work. We will just stick with the padded bras. What else was she thinking of?”

“One more thing on the breast front. We found research that suggested strong regular sucking on the nipples could speed up the breast growth and possibly increase size with the added bonus of potentially helping with milk production. I thought we could add that to 'dilation time'. Other than that we have the hips, the voice and the face. Since we don't know how the hormones are going to affect her hip curves, but do know that the skeletal structure underneath will be more male, I suggested wearing a corset to train a narrower waist and emphasise the hip curve without surgery. She will have voice training, but it would be easier if the vocal cords were tightened to a more female range, so that and possible face feminising surgery were the only things on the cards. My dad knows of someone who does the whole corset thing, who could advise us on that and the voice op would be no problem. He can't say much about any facial surgery until the trauma has died down a bit, but it is certainly possible.”

“Do you think we should encourage this, or say it doesn't matter to us?” Sarah asked.

“I've asked my mom to discuss it with Gabi on her next session. I figure we will be guided by that. My dad is prepared to schedule the operation anyway with the ability to cancel. If he doesn't do that, it would be hard to make the space.”

“So what are you thinking schedule wise?” I asked.

“We stay on the tour to Toronto, ask Trish to find a driver to take our RV while we fly to San Fran. After any ops and recovery, we fly to New York for the memorial and stay for a week until the tour reaches there and rejoin it. It will also give us the chance to introduce Gabi to our families. What do you think?” Ellie asked, looking to both of us.

“Sounds like a plan,” Sarah said in agreement.

“Anything to make Gabi feel better about herself,” I commented.

Gabi's POV

My girls came back a bit delayed after I had already seen The Bleeding Heart boys return, so I guessed they had been discussing something and that usually meant me. I looked intently at their expressions and all I could see was a relaxed demeanour, so I released the tension I didn't even realise I was holding and smiled at them.

They smiled back and warmth filled me. We stayed chatting in a very casual atmosphere before they subtly indicated that it was time to go and I headed back to the RV with them. I had already had quite a few sessions with the beauty therapist and a good portion of my facial hair was gone. I had asked that she concentrate around my lips first because I wanted to be able to kiss my girls without fear of giving them prickle rashes.

When we returned they told me it was time for my dilation. I usually do that with Sarah helping, but with them all staying and staring at me, I knew something was up. When I was forbidden from wearing my nightie and Sarah attached these leather cuffs on my hands and ankles, I definitely knew they had something planned. The leather cuffs were padded on the inside and so felt quite comfortable and had metal rings attached so I could guess their purpose. She didn't tie me up initially, instead, we were all treated to Ellie giving us a striptease dance, then, while Ellie came over and started gently stroking me, Sarah and Buffy stripped and started kissing passionately, groping each other's bottoms. By the time they were able to pull themselves apart, I was almost panting with desire.

Without telling me what was going on, they moved in concert to tie me, spread-eagled to the bed and begin the most glorious seduction. They ran their hands over me, kissed me gently wherever they felt like it and because I couldn't see it, it always came as a surprise, causing me to gasp, coo and moan.

Once I was suitably worked up Ellie and Buffy started working on my nipples, going from light touches to kisses and eventually to sucking, varying it from gentle suction to quite strong, almost painful. I don't know if it was just my mind influencing my body, but mentally I knew women usually enjoyed having their nipples played with and now I was a girl, presumed I should also get pleasure from it, and I did. OMG, yes.

While this was going on, Sarah released my feet from their constraint, lifted my legs up and started working on my bottom. Buffy and Ellie on either side of me, held one leg each, giving Sarah full access and making me feel delightfully vulnerable. Sarah started caressing around the edges of my rosebud and playing with it. When she felt I was ready I could feel her inserting a finger and my sensation started skyrocketing. I had wondered if I would ever be able to orgasm again and now I could feel myself heading there I had no doubt that would not be a problem, and they weren't even touching my new clitoris.

I was getting very close to the edge when I felt something entering my new opening. So far that had been a far from pleasant experience and even with all that was going on the discomfort caused by that entry backed me off my edge. But Sarah didn't keep moving it; after it was in she kept it still and carried on working on my bottom. My pleasure started increasing again. The suction on my nipples somehow sending sensation currents into my groin and Sarah's finger inside my bottom making me feel naughty, possessed, sensuous and feminine.

I approached my peak again and Sarah started moving the dildo in my vagina. It still felt uncomfortable and dropped me back off my high. Sarah continued somehow working on my bottom and slowly pumping the dildo. Unbelievably, despite the dilation work I started getting more and more excited. It did take a while, but I could feel myself heading towards more and more delicious sensation. Then, it happened, I tripped over and as the pleasure rushed through me, my body seemed to lock up in an all body seizure, that relaxed and then squeezed me over and over again.

up
173 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ooh

Again, you write pretty tasteful sex. And I love how much those three care about Gabi! I can’t wait to read more!

That sounds like

Monique S's picture

a slice of heaven. Those three are really amazing the way they care for Gabi, she has had to go through hell, but her three girls (as she calls them) try their very best to help her over all the previous and present emotional and physical trauma in a gentle and loving way.

I guess it is no more sad smiles for Gabi?

Wonderful story,
Monique.

Monique S

Fast progression

The timeline for some of these changes seems a bit compressed, but it's acceptable for story reasons. There's enough handwaving to provide sufficient suspension of disbelief. A time skip wouldn't work with the framing of the tour.

Had they not cared deeply

Jamie Lee's picture

The girls' plan for Gabi is geared to help her adjust to her new life, and get past the assault that began the journey.

Gabi has demonstrated her finding all three girls sensuous and stimulating when they begin love making. So their love for Gabi and the method of helping her worked out as they planned.

Gabi being in a vulnerable state could have been taken advantage by the girls, making things worse for Gabi. Only their love for her caused the three to help her reach her height of pleasure.

Others have feelings too.

I think I am

Oh so envious of Gabi!