Magical Girl Assassination Squad: Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Sam was not happy. He was in the mall shopping for clothes. With his girlfriend and his sister. It wouldn't be so bad if they were shopping for his girlfriend. He'd even accept shopping for his sister. But they were shopping for him. For clothes fit for a girl. The only consolation he had was that they were only shopping for his upper body. So, he did not have to worry about jeans, shorts, or skirts. Especially skirts. Unfortunately, that did not exclude dresses.

"Oooh, this looks nice," Rebecca said as she pulled out a skirt. It was a knee length gray skirt with roses outlined in red on it. Sam had to admit it did look nice. On Rebecca.

"Yeah," Sam said. "It does. You should see if they have it in your size."

"No silly. I meant for you."

"For me!" exclaimed Sam. "Why?"

"Because you have great legs," Rebecca said.

"What," Sam asked as he looked down at his legs. "They're just legs."

"She's right," Caitlynn said. "You do have good legs. But don't you tell anybody I said so. I'll deny it."

"I'm a little jealous," Rebecca said. "I'm the girl in this relationship. I should have the better body."

"If I could, I'd give you my looks," Sam said. "As long as I can get to looking like a boy."

"I know you would," Rebecca said quietly. "And I would gladly accept them, as long as you started looking like a boy." She sighed and hugged her boyfriend. "But I meant what I said last night. I really do love you the way you are. And nothing's going to change that."

"Look, Sam," his sister said. "You're going to have to face facts. And the fact is, you look like an attractive girl. Unless a miracle happens, that's not going to change. Now, you can fight this and possibly drive yourself crazy. Or, you can accept it." Caitlynn looked extremely sad. "I'd rather you accept it. You may be annoying, but you're still my brother."

Sam didn't know what to say. Caitlynn never said anything good about him to his face. She was more likely to add to whatever had him down. That she decided to cheer him up surprised him.

"Now, march in there and try on that skirt," Caitlynn said.

And then she says things like that. "Caitlynn," Sam growled. "I don't care what you and Rebecca say about my legs. I'm not wearing a skirt!"

"Sam," Rebecca said as she sidled up to him. "If you try on the skirt, we can honestly tell your mother that you did. And that you didn't like it. Believe me, I am not lying to your mother."

Sam stared at Rebecca for a moment before giving in. "Alright," he said. "But this better be the only one you have me try on."

"I will be, I promise," Rebecca said bouncing. She handed Sam the skirt and shooed her into the dressing room.

Once alone in the dressing room, Sam was willing to admit that the skirt might look good on him. Not that he was going to tell Rebecca or his sister that. He'd never live it down if he did. And then there was the fact that he did not want to look good in a skirt. There was all ready too many people who thought he wanted to look like a girl. So much so that he was taking illegal hormones. Frankly, he just wished they'd mind their own business. But that wasn't going to happen. They made their decision about him and they weren't going to change it. No matter what proof he offered. Because they 'knew' any proof he offered was just him trying to hide the 'truth.'

"Do you need some help," Rebecca asked. "I can come in there if you need some."

Sam blushed. "I'm good," he answered. He quickly changed out of his jeans and pulled on the skirt. He made sure the fit was good, then exited the changing room.

"That looks good on you," Rebecca said. "What do you think, Caitlynn?"

"I knew it," a voice cried out. "The fagot wants to be a girl!"

The three turned toward the speaker. It was a tall, muscular boy. He would have been considered attractive it if wasn't for the scowl on his face. "What are you doing here, Christopher," Rebecca demanded.

"I was looking for a gift for my sister," the boy answered. "But then I heard a pervert was here, so I rushed over to protect you."

"The only pervert here is you," snapped Caitlynn. She had seen the affects the boy's words had on her brother and she wasn't having it. Not after yesterday. Besides, it's a big sister's prerogative to pick on her brother. And Heaven help those who pre-empt it.

"Call me Chris," Christopher said. "And you don't have to be that way. I know you and Becky here are just looking for a real man." Sam, Rebecca, and Caitlynn all rolled their eyes. They knew that Christopher was arrogant, but this was too much.

"I can't believe you," Rebecca said. "You hit on a man's girlfriend and his sister while you're standing in front of him!"

"Don't look like a man to me," Christopher said.

"More of a guy than you'll ever be," Caitlynn said. "A real man wouldn't hit on women who already have a boyfriend."

"I'm the only man here," Christopher said. "The only others I see here are two girls and a freak. You should be grateful I'm even giving you a chance."

"Just ignore him," Sam said. "He's so convinced of that he's right, that he'll never listen. Besides, we can always call on security to get to remove him." Rebecca and Caitlynn brightened when they heard that. They knew if they went to security, Christopher would be escorted away from them, if not out of the mall entirely.

"Like a pussy like you would have the balls to do anything to me."

"Christopher," Sam said. "You have been riding my ass about my looks for three years now. What makes you think I won't do something like that? You are an asshole and will always be one."

"Why you little. . ."

"Go ahead," taunted Sam. "Take a swing at me in front of the cameras. Give me a reason to have security toss you out of here. Or, better yet, give them a reason to press charges against you."

Christopher ignored Sam's words. All he wanted to do was smash that freak. He raised his fist and started toward the feminine boy. Instead of running like Christopher expected, Sam stood his ground and glared at the larger boy. Christopher was looking forward to pounding Sam into the ground.

"Chris! What do you think you're doing," thundered a man's voice. The group turned a large man walking toward them. It was obvious the man was Christopher's father. Her was built just like him. Both were tall, muscular men. But the older man was a couple of inches taller than Christopher.

"Nothing Dad," Christopher said quickly dropping his arm.

"That's not what it looks like to me," his father said. "Ladies." He nodded to Sam, Caitlynn, and Rebecca. "Now what's going on here? You don't raise your hand to a lady, without reason."

"Well, Mr. Ledgers, it's like this," Caitlynn said. "Your son has been picking on my brother for years. Ever since he started developing breasts."

Mr. Ledgers blinked. "I've heard something about that. Isn't he the boy who's transgendered?" Christopher gave his father a look.

"He's not transgendered," Caitlynn said as Sam glared. "He has a medical condition. It's called Single Site Genetic Mutation. Basically, one spot on his genetic code mutated. So, even though he still has a dick and balls, instead of looking like a boy, he looks like a girl."

"Dad don't tell me you really believe that," Christopher asked.

Mr. Ledgers held up one hand to stop his son from talking. "It's different. I'll give you that. But there are a lot of different and strange things in the world." He gestured for Caitlynn to continue.

"He hates his body," Caitlynn said. "It doesn't help that your son, along with all the other bullies at school, pick on him because of his looks. He'd give anything to look like the boy he is. You can even ask him yourself, if you don't believe me."

The last comment surprised Mr. Ledgers. "He's here," he asked as he looked around.

Caitlynn and Rebecca both pointed at Sam. "He's right there," Caitlynn said. Sam's face turned beet red as he stood there. He really did not want this to be happening. He could already hear the jeers and insults coming from the bullies at school.

Mr. Ledgers looked at the blushing boy. He couldn't believe his eyes. The third girl was actually a boy. Even now that he was looking, he couldn't tell that boy wasn't a wasn't a girl. "Are you sure that's a girl?"

"Hey," Sam said.

"Very sure," Rebecca said with a grin as she snuggled close to Sam.

Even though he was looking at Rebecca and Sam, Mr. Ledgers was very aware of his son's disgust at the display. "I see," was all Mr. Ledgers said. "Well you, young man, have a hard life ahead of you. I wish you the best of luck." He clapped his hand on his son's shoulder. The watching trio could see Christopher wince. "My son and I are going you have a little talk. Have a good day." He walked away, pulling his son with him.

"I didn't expect that," Rebecca said.

Caitlynn slapped the back of Sam's head. "What were you thinking," she hissed. "Christopher would have killed you!"

"I'm tired of his bullying," Sam said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"That's not an excuse to provoke him into beating you up!"

"He doesn't need an excuse," Sam snapped back. "He's always wanting to do that. Him and his buddies! They all go out of their way just to humiliate me."

"That doesn't mean you should provoke him," Rebecca said. "You are better than him. You know who your real friends are. You know your family loves you. And you have me."

Sam didn't say anything. He just looked at his girlfriend then turned away. Rebecca and Caitlynn shared a worried look. They could tell that Sam was depressed but trying to hide it. They could also tell that it was worse than before. That worried them. If he was doing stuff like this now, how would he be later when the shock wore off?

"Look," Caitlynn said. "Why don't you change back into her clothes and we'll go somewhere else. Maybe, get something to eat."

"That sounds good," Rebecca said as Sam shrugged. She waved her hands at Sam. "Hurry and get changed. I want some ice cream." Sam quickly went back into the changing room. He may not have wanted ice cream, but he didn't want to keep trying on clothes. Who knew what those two would talk him into trying on next.

"Are you fucking him," Caitlynn asked Rebecca once Sam was out of hearing rang.

"Yes," Rebecca answered. "But I'm not sure how much longer that will help. He's always been worried about his looks. But he's gotten worse since that last doctor's visit."

Caitlynn sighed. "Mom and Dad were afraid this could happen. Looks like we'll have to find a psychiatrist." At Rebecca's look she continued. "The doctor recommended that Sam see a psychiatrist about this. Preferably one who has worked with transgendered people."

"Do you think Sam would go to one," Rebecca asked.

"I don't think Mom and Dad will give him a choice," Caitlynn answered. "They're really worried about him." Rebecca nodded in agreement. The two teens were quiet until Sam's return.

Ten minutes later, the trio were approaching the food court. "So, what are you in the mood for," Sam asked. "Don't tell me you were serious about ice cream?"

"Why not," Rebecca asked. "Ice cream's good." Caitlynn nodded her head.

Sam scowled. "You need more than ice cream," he said. "It's good, but only after you've eaten a meal or something."

"Ice cream is good at any time," Rebecca said fervently. "It is the ultimate food." Sam just gave his girlfriend a look. "You just don't know the true grandeur of ice cream." She turned to Caitlynn. "You agree with me, right?"

"I'm more of a brownie fan, honestly," Caitlynn answered.

Rebecca stared at Caitlynn in shock while Sam gave a weak chuckle. Both Rebecca and Caitlynn were happy to hear Sam him chuckle. If he could do that, then there was still hope. "What's going on," Sam suddenly asked. "Everybody seems to be heading away from the food court."

The two girls looked. Sam was right. Everybody they could see were moving away from the food court. And they weren't being slow about it. "Can you see what's going on," Rebecca asked Caitlynn.

Caitlynn shook her head. "No, and I don't think whatever is going on is a good thing."

The group tried to get close, but the crowd wouldn't let them. The people in the crowd were determined to get away from the food court. Sam got separated and suddenly found himself with a clear view. Standing in the middle of the food court were two groups of magical girls. From the way they were glaring, Sam knew they were going start a fight. Sam smiled. He was in the mood to shoot somebody.

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

Single Site genetic mutation. Is that a real condition or something from this magical girl filled future? Also wow... Chris' dad is actually a good guy. It's more often than not an enabler type dad that allows that stuff, but his daddy is actually decent. Wow... he even referred to Sam as a girl because he thought that's what she wanted. But found out HE wanted differently and switched. How did such an asshole spawn from such a gentleman?

Bullies gotta bully I guess. That toxic masculinity though...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Single Site genetic mutation

is a real condition. It is extremely rare though. The only way to detect this is through a genetic screening. They don't know they have this until their late teens/early twenties. And that's only after their doctors have gone through all the other tests to determine whey they haven't had a period.

Cool story

Really loving this story. Can’t wait for the next instalment

Thank you

I hope to keep you entertained.

Please write more soon

I finally got around to reading this story today so I started with chapter 1 and read straight through. It kept me entertained and left me wanting more. Sam is stuck being a magical girl and it seems he is ready to fulfill that responsibility hopefully it helps him cope with his changing body.

EllieJo Jayne

You

really must have liked this story. I hope I can keep you entertained as the story progresses. If nothing else, being a magical girl will give him an outlet for his anger and frustration.

Sam is still a boy

Many young men, when they get upset, feel the need to break things. Sam is going to break some magical girls. Perfect outlet for his anger.

Question is, what is that dum* a** police chief going to do? Is Sam going to be more of a Batman-type character? A vigilante hated by the PTBs? The early Batman was considered an unwanted civilian interfering in things he had no business in, taking the law into his own hands and breaking the rules.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Woo hoo! Another chapter.

WillowD's picture

I hope there are eventually enough chapters to fill a novel. It's a great story.

Funny you mentioned that

From what I have planned, I believe I can reach novel length. Out of idle curiosity, I looked that up and I need to reach a minimum of 40k words.

Yep Sam needs help

before he does something unfortunate to himself. Gender dysphoria is no joke. I notice he is still a squad of one.

Yes he does

Sam does have support. He has his family. His girlfriend. He also has friends I haven't introduced yet. And more members of the squad are coming.

Sam in a bad mood

Kinda feel sorry for the mall.... not so much for those magical girls; oh and if Chris ended up in the cross fire, that wouldn't break my heart. His dad was pretty decent thou.

Don't worry

The magical construction crew, which has been pulling some MASSIVE overtime in recent months, can have that fixed overnight. While Chris won't get caught in the cross fire, he will get punished. And he will not enjoy it. There's a reason is dad is a decent guy.

Wanna shoot somebody

<snicker>

The girls were worried about him getting hurt. Is he sturdy in his base firm?

Of course they are

They don't know that he's a magical girl. And he hasn't fully accepted being a magical girl yet. So, he doesn't have all the benefits.

Stress relief

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Sounds like an altercation is what the doctor ordered. I wonder if Becky and Cait are going to see the transformation. That would probably give them ammunition for the next shopping trip.

Just caught this story so I had to find the beginning. Really hope the wait for chapter 7 isn't long, love how it's going.

Violence can be relaxing

Can't remember if I mentioned it in the story yet, but Caitynn will be going to college soon. Rebecca may find out later, after a certain, um, encounter. And yes, Sam will get kidnapped by a group of teen girls for a shopping trip.

While I am working on chapter 7, I want to finish 'A Friend in Deed.' first. I'm working on the last chapter of that story now and hope to have it up in early March.

Caught in the act, big time

Jamie Lee's picture

Caitlin and Rebecca believe they are helping Sam buy shopping for clothes. Girl clothing. Wrong decision. And wrong decision to comment on his legs and figure.

They are reminding Sam of something happening to him he doesn't want or like. The quickest way to bring Sam down further is remind him of the problem as he sees it.

Chris made a big mistake trying to pound Sam in a store at the mall. Where cameras record everything happening. But an even bigger mistake with parents around.

Caitlynn told dad exactly how the cow ate the cabbage, and left nothing out. And it seemed dad was not pleased with what he heard about his son. Good, it showed dad didn't encourage his son to bully others different than himself.

Oh great, food fight in the food court using magic. What's Sam to do? Or will Sam do anything since he still doesn't accept he's a magic girl? Still, Selene is going to rip him a new one if he just stands by and let's the girls fight.

Others have feelings too.