Travel Through Time and Space Part 14

Printer-friendly version

Andy wakes-up with a terrible headache. He tries to remember what happened last night. He looks around and notices he was naked and in his bed. He also felt a person snuggled up against him. He looks and notices that his friend William, or should he say Billy was snuggled against his left side.

He looks at her beautiful face as she slept. He couldn’t believe how different she looked now. Her light African skin and long smooth black hair. He felt her full breasts pressing against the side of his body. He caresses her back and felt her snuggle closer to his body.

He wonders if she was going to regret their lovemaking last night. He couldn’t believe how many times she had her orgasms or how many times he filled her up. They hadn’t taken any precautions to prevent her from getting pregnant.

He tries to get out of bed to head to the bathroom, but as soon as he moves. He wakes Billy up

“Good morning, beautiful.” As Andy looks down into Billy’s blue eyes.

His sister and mother had been surprised when they saw that Billy had blue eyes. This was the first time that he and they have seen a light skin Afro-American with blue eyes. They had wonder if it was because of her ancient Egyptian DNA? Since the ancient Egyptians were related more to people from Africa.

“Morning.” As Billy moves up and kisses Andy.

She slides her body onto his. She straddles his waist. She stops kissing him and sits up. A playful smile appears on her face as she lifts off his
waist. She could tell he was ready and hard.

“I want to finish what we started last night.” as she lowers herself down onto his shaft.

Andy grips her hips and helps her as she bounces up and down on his shaft. He kisses her when he feels her lips on his. He couldn’t believe he was having sex with his best friend.

Aero Flight Industries:
Patricia slowly wakes-up and stretches. She had so much fun last night with a guy name Antonio Weller. She had gone back out after flying Sam back to the mountain complex. She was feeling horny and wanted to get laid.

She met Antonio at a bar called Lilac Outlaw Emporium. It was a Western-style bar, where she met him. He was really built and stood at least 6ft. tall. He had been shooting pool when she saw him. He had been wearing a tan cowboy hat, a gray dress shirt that was tucked into a pair of faded blue jeans that showed off his muscular legs.

She played pool against him after he beat the guy, she saw him playing. She challenged him to a game and let him win a few games. After she lost a few games to him, she raised the stakes and beat him a few times. The last game came down to her going home with him or him coming home with her. She beat him and they came to the hotel she mentally made a reservation with a really nice hotel.

By the time they arrived at the hotel and checked in. They were kissing and trying to tear each other’s clothes off. They made love in the early hours of the morning. She glances over where Antonio had slept and saw the hotel stationery with his name and phone number written on it. A smile appears on Patricia’s face as she gets up and heads into the bathroom to do her morning business and to soak. Antonio was rather large and stretched her opening and filled her up. She felt him hitting against her cervix. It was painful and enjoyable at the same time. She didn’t bother with birth control, it would take an extremely gifted man to impregnate her. All the medical test that had been done on her, had concluded that it would take an extraordinary male to get her pregnant. Their sperm would have to be very special in order to fertilize her eggs.

She soaks for a while, till the water gets cold. She gets out and gets dressed in the clothes she wore last night. As Patricia turns her hotel card in. She spots someone she recognizes from the meeting at Aero Flight.

She knew right away who was and she warned him not to do this. She walks over to where she saw and extended her abilities to search for any electronic devices he had. She proceeds to erase the information from all of them and then have Ghost search for any cloud accounts Mr.
Perelman has and erase them, including the account itself.

As for Mr. Perelman, she had a special punishment planned for him. She hacks the DoD computer systems and steal some important plans, that she knew the United States aren’t going to use, but still value and place them in an account belonging to Mr. Perelman. She places some information and such on the electronic devices that had held information he stole from Janet to sell. She makes sure the frame job is perfect, before alerting the proper authorities.

A smile appears on her face as she hears sirens coming towards the hotel. She watches as police cars pull into the parking lot, as she pulls out and heads back towards Aero Flight.

This was far better than killing him, which is what she had to do where she came from. On the way back to Aero flight Industries, Patricia stops at a Circle K and grab a coffee and a sausage and egg croissant. She fills the gas tank up and heads towards the mountain complex afterward. She spots Ivy’s car and park next to it. She wonders how the date went with Roger last night.

Patricia heads into the complex and is stopped by the security guards. She knows it is proper procedures.

“Come on guys. You know me already.” Pat looks towards Roger and his partner.

“Yes, we do Patricia. However, we had a security breach yesterday. So, everyone is being thoroughly searched as they enter.”

“Let me guess, some information was downloaded without proper authorization?”

“Yes, how did you know?” Roger looks at Patricia with a curious look on his face.

“Because it was Mr. Perelman. He took information from here that he shouldn’t have. I have already handled the problem.”

“How did you know? We never let out who we suspected.”

“Roger, have you forgotten already where or should I say when I am from?” Patricia just smiles as she walks away heading for her quarters.

She enters and changes her clothes. She was still feeling a little sore from her all-night marathon lovemaking. She pulls Antonio’s phone number out of her pants pocket and wonders if she should call him?

Just as Patricia walks out of her quarters to go and check on the scientist examining the alien spacecraft, she runs into Ghost.

“We need to head to the North Pole. The satellites in this century are picking up a weird disturbance there.” Ghost was hovering near Patricia.

“Alright, inform Janet and let her know where we are heading, while I put my flight suit on.” Patricia heads back into her quarters to change into her flight suit.

She felt Ghost as he sent a message to Janet and Tammi. She was so connected to him, sometimes she becomes accustomed to what he does. Once she has her flight suit on, she heads towards the hangar where the fighter was stored. Ghost comes in just as she Patricia was getting ready to close the cockpit.

She gets the clearance from the air traffic tower to launch. She sends the signal for the hangar doors to open and slowly start lifting off the ground.

“Activating, stealth systems.” Ghost disappears as he hovers just above the hangar.

“Plot the fastest course to the disturbances.” Patricia wonders if the Janet of her time frame has managed to recreate the disturbance that sent her to this time frame.

It doesn’t take Ghost long to arrive at coordinates. Just as she arrives, a ship of unknown origins was coming through the breach she had come through. She didn’t recognize the design of the starship coming through.

“Ghost, is that design in your database?”

“Negative, there is no starship in my database that has that design.” Ghost was taking sensor scans of the alien vessel.

Patricia extends her ability out towards the vessel. She could feel it, but she was having a hard time accessing its computer system. Just as she was trying to dig deeper into its systems. Ghost rocks from an energy beam hitting him.

“What the hell was that?” As another energy beam hits Ghost deflector shields.

“We’re being fired at. Our shields are already down by ten percent.” Ghost was transferring power to reinforce his shields.

“How did they manage to lock onto you?” Patricia brings Ghost weapon systems online.

“Don’t know.” As Ghost dodges out of the way of other energy beams.

Ghost dodges several more that had been fired at him. He swoops behind the disturbance and uses the energy it was giving off, to prepare for an attack.

“Ghost, does it have a deflector field protect it?”

“Yes.”

“Alright.” Patricia switches to her heavy energy weapons.

She starts fireing at the other ship. Her first shots hit their shields and only drop them by ten percent. She follows through with four more shots as the alien craft tries to avoid her.

“Ghost, fire the Phoenix missiles.” As Patricia keeps firing the energy weapons.

The ghost craft rock as the Phoenix missiles launch from underneath her. They hit the alien vessel’s shields as a reddish blueish energy cascades over the alien vessel. The energy causes the alien vessel shields to drop.

Patricia fires the heavy ion cannons and watches as the energy cascade over the vessel. She keeps track of the alien vessel as it crashes lands. The ship fell into an escort class.

Ghost flies over the vessel and flip upside now. Patricia releases her harness and drops down onto the top of the vessel. She sends her ability into the ships computer systems. She could feel the back-up systems still on. She reactivities some of the systems to get an inside look at who was inside the vessel. The images she was getting back, was a black skin humanoid. There were at least six crew members inside the vessel.

Patricia finds an access hatch and enters. She is met by two crew members.

“Sorry fellows, but your energy weapons won’t work against me.” She had mentally disabled them.

The figures pull their swords and attack Patricia. Patricia has seen the swords before and knew they could cut through most material, like a hot
knife through butter. The nano-edge blades could only be stopped by energy blades.

She manages to take them down easily. She steals their swords and sheaths. As she head’s deeper into the ship. Several of the crew try barricading themselves on the bridge, but Patricia manages to open the door.

She spots the Captain of the vessel “why did you come to this time frame and attack me?”

Tachass looks at the human that stopped his plans. She wasn’t meant to be here. He was sent to stop the humans responsible for mankind going to the stars.

“Because you are responsible for the death of my culture.” Tachass had his sword out.

“What do you mean, I’m responsible for the death of your culture.”

“You and your kind invaded our space and are trying to take it from us. We have been fighting to stop you.” Tachass looks at the she-devil his
people feared. She has killed more of his people than anyone else.

“I haven’t gone against your people and I have no idea who you are, even.” Patricia was puzzled about this person.

“Believe me, you have gone against us. I can show you.” As he nods towards one of his people.

A young woman touches a console near her, and a hologram of a battle shows. The woman enlarges it, so it fills the bridge.

“There, you are taking our Carrier down, along with five others from your squadron.” Tachass points out Ghost as he led the attack against the carrier.

“When did this attack take place?” Patricia knows for a fact she hasn’t gone against these people.

“Forty years from now.” Tachass had to convert his people's years to human years.

“So, forty years from now, I lead an attack against your people. What was the reason for the attack between our people?” There had to be
some reason she was sent again them.

“Your people wanted our space and our resources. We said no and your people tried stealing what you wanted and assassinated our leader.”
Tachass remembered the night everything happened.

“Look, you can’t kill someone who hasn’t done your people any harm and you can’t kill the person who helps us go into space. Coming back here, you have probably changed what happened already.” Patricia figures their future would have changed engaging her.

She taps their computer banks and searches their history about what happened. It plays out and she was right. Their history had changed from meeting her.

“Look, your history has changed. According to your computer’s, your history has been rewritten.” Patricia had looked at what type of engine they had and how it worked. She downloaded the information to Ghost.

He goes to double check what Patricia said. He notices that the fight and everything else about the war with her people were gone.

“Go home and don’t return back to this time ever again.” As Patricia returns control of the ship to them. The crash landing hadn’t done to much damage to their vessel.

Once Patricia was back aboard Ghost. She sticks around to monitor the vessel until it leaves. Once the vessel goes back through the tear it created. She flies back to Aero Flight to inform Janet about what happened. Any satellites that had been overhead, she made sure the information is removed from their systems.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

forget coffee

nothing like a good old fashioned space battle first thing in the morning :).

Checking the equipment

Looks like a level 3 breach in the time field integrity. The ripples aren’t large enough to cause a disturbance that will wake Her, but we will have to anihilate Tachass and his people to stop them from further messing with the timeline. It will have to be a calculated strike.

A nice little interlude chapter.

WillowD's picture

It's nice to have a chapter now and then with little side events. This is one of my favorite stories among the ones Lady Dragon is currently writing.

stolen data

Teek's picture

Ghost may have just found a way home. If this ship could intentionally form a portal in time and space, then Maybe Ghost was able to steal that information for a possible way home. Well, after the sex, maybe the idea of going home is a little less of a priority.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Called what?

Lilac Outlaw Emporium. Sounds like a lesbian bar. ;-)

And "Her"? Sounds like an unadulterated load of codswallop. GIGO


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin