Katie Ann - Chapter 7: The First Outfit

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & January 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

The days flew by now that classes were now in session. Owner let Buttercup know she had a new rule on top of her bedtime. She was also to do her homework before anything else. A few days after she sent the contract, she was told in one of her many nightly Yahoo chats with Owner that it had arrived, and he would begin making plans for the first weekend. She was also let know that she would be spending Labor Day with Owner.

Tiffany, true to her word, kept an eye on the relationship between Kath and Owner. Every two or three days, she quizzed Kath on what was going on.

Kath thought it was a double-ended sword. It was nice to be loved that much, but she thought it was a little annoying that she couldn’t cough without Tiffany wanting information.

Before Kathleen knew it was the last Thursday of August, the day before she was supposed to see Owner for the first time.

Ding went her phone, “Buttercup, your last class of the day on Friday ends at 12:30?”

“Yes, I usually eat afterward.”

“I will feed you. I will be there between 12:45 and 1. Be kneeling on your bed, with your homework sitting next to you and your purse next to it.” were her instructions from Owner.

“Yes, Sir”

“Oh, you might want to make sure to use the bathroom beforehand. It will be a few hours before you can go.”

“Ok, Sir”

After she received her instructions, the two of them talked about other non-important stuff, the usual everyday stuff. Later, about nine at night, as Kath was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, she heard a knock on the door. Allison had let whoever it was in and told them she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. Finally done with her nighttime routine, she walked out of the bathroom and found Tiffany sitting on her bed, but no Allison was visible.

“When is Adam picking you up?” Tiffany demanded the second Kath stepped into the room.

“Where is Allison?” Kath asked, trying to see if she was on the top bunk.

Pointing out towards the closed door, Tiff answered. “Out there.”

“My instructions are to be kneeling on my bed, with my homework and purse on it, from 12:45 to 1 o’clock,” Kath, looking much relieved at the fact Allison wasn’t here for this discussion.

Getting up from the bed, Tiffany patted it and said: “Get in, little sister, I will tuck you in.”

Blushing, Kath got in the bed, and true to her word, Tiffany tucked her in like a young girl. She had a love/hate relationship with being treated like the little girl she looked like. She was nineteen years old, not seven or eight years old, and it kind of made her embarrassed. Yet, on the other hand, it made her feel loved and warmed inside, too.

Tiffany handed Kath one of her stuffed animals that she had sitting around, decorating the room, before walking to the door and turning off the lights after saying good night to Kathleen.

~o~O~o~

Usually, Kathleen dilly-dallied around after class so she wouldn’t be underfoot, but today, she was ready to go right when it was done. She was very thankful that the professor got done two minutes early today, which gave her a whole seventeen minutes to be ready. She rushed back to her room, making sure not to raise her heartbeat too much. Today was not a day for a dizzy spell and/or a headache. By the time she got outside her door, she had seven minutes left. Pausing to open her door, she noticed that Tiffany was doing homework in the common room located in the chair that looked at her door. She thought this was odd because Tiff usually did her homework in her room, lying down on her bed.

She didn’t have time to worry about it, so she ran into the room. After making sure the door was unlocked, she threw her bag on her bed and then ran to the bathroom to follow instructions. Coming out of the bathroom, she put some more textbooks in her backpack and made sure her cell phone, keys, wallet, and anything else she needed was in her purse. She uprighted the backpack and set the purse next to it before pausing to take a breath.

Looking at the clock, she noticed she had one minute to spare. After crawling on the bed, she knelt down, placed her hands behind her, and just stared at the door, not knowing how long it would be.

~o~O~o~

Tiffany usually was eating lunch right now, but right now, she was camped out in the common room, kind of doing homework, kind of watching Kathleen’s door. Allison had left for class about thirty minutes ago, and Kath had… she looked at the time, twelve thirty-five… ten minutes to get ready. She hoped that Kath doesn’t have another dizzy and shortness of breath spell. She would personally hold this Adam responsible if she does.

Hearing the patter of short footsteps, she looked up to see Kathleen fast-walk in … looking at the clock on the microwave, twelve thirty-eight… cutting it close, girl.

She returned to her homework but still kept an eye on the door. She wasn’t exactly happy about her adoptive little sister's choice, but she wasn’t going to stop her. She noticed a handsome guy walk in, carrying a carrier or crate. She couldn’t tell what because it had a cover over it. The guy walked up to Kath’s door and, knocked on it, and then opened the door and went in. It was soon closed, and she heard what sounded like a click of a lock. She looked at the microwave … twelve fifty.

Again, she returned to her homework, not sure how long he would be in there. She hoped it was before she had to go to class at two-thirty.

~o~O~o~

Buttercup wasn’t sure how long she stared at that door before she heard a knock, to which she responded with the ability to come in. As he stepped into the room, she could see he was as handsome as his picture. He stopped to lock the door after closing it, then set the sizeable covered object on the bed next to her.

Flipping part of the cover-up, Buttercup could see it was a dog crate?!? Opening the door, he pulled a duffle bag out and set it next to the crate. Turning finally to her, he addressed her, “Hello, my pretty Buttercup. Where is Allison, and how long will she be gone?” while kissing her on the forehead.

“She has class ‘til after three, Sir.”

“Great, plenty of time to get you dressed and out of here. Now, no more talking. Once you figure out what you are, you can make as many sounds as it makes whenever you want. BUT, only sounds it makes,” were the instructions while Owner looked at the alarm clock.

Buttercup could only nod her head as she was turned to face the wall. She heard the duffle being open, then what felt like a ribbon tying her wrists together.

Owner then went to work expertly french braiding her hair while telling her that his neighbor’s girl loved allowing him to practice on her.

Hair done, he forced her to lay down on her back, with her feet towards the foot of the bed. She felt her shoes and socks being taken off. She next lost her pants and watched him set them on top of the shoes next to her. She felt her panties being pulled down next, and she blushed, knowing she was completely naked from the waist down.

Laying perfectly still, she saw that Owner returned to the duffle bag, took a large amount of cloth out, looked through it, grabbed one of her feet, and started to feed her foot in it, then did the same to the other. She couldn’t really get a good view of it other than it appeared to be a one-piece outfit. But the top portion was lying on top of her legs. The little bit that she could see looked to be chunks of white, brown, and black.

After Owner helped her back into a kneeling position, she could feel a lot of padding around her feet. They had grown sideways. After measuring the distance between her head and Allison’s bunk, he picked her up and set her down on Allison’s desk chair, which happened to be closest to the bed.

She felt the ribbon being untied from her wrists, and then she raised her arms up after being told to do it. She lost her shirt almost the second she raised them. Stopping to place the folded shirt on the pile of her clothes, he grabbed something from the duffle.

Her tiny, most fancy bra was the last thing she lost. It, too, went on the pile. He replaced it with a small corset-looking device, except it went on her chest, not her waist. He fastened it in the front, using what looked like sturdy metal hooks. She then felt him pull strings behind her back.

“This is a binder. It will make you flat-chested. It will be a little uncomfortable ‘til you get used to being bound,” he told her as he pulled more and more on the strings. There wasn’t a lot of string to pull because she didn’t have big breasts. True to his word, when he was done, her chest felt uncomfortable, not a painful uncomfortable, but a different feeling uncomfortable.

After setting her back on the bed, she was told to make a fist with her right arm, which he helped feed in the outfit’s arm. After making sure her hand was still in a fist, he helped her feed it in her paw, … her paw? Testing the waters, she quietly meowed.

“That is right, Buttercup is a kitty cat, calico one to be exact,” as he tied a hidden ribbon under her wrist. When he was done, Buttercup realized she couldn’t get that fist out of the paw even if she wanted to, and there was no room in it to stretch the hand out.

Her left arm he just fed in the outfit arm. He didn’t worry about the fist. She discovered why, when the hand reached the wrist, the paw wasn’t fully attached to the outfit. It was only attached to the bottom.

“Meow?” she questioned while he helped her now-fisted hand into the paw, tying it on the glove end of the wrist like before, before doing two buttons on either side of her wrist.

“Buttercup will find out what that is for when we get to where we are going.”

She nodded her head while meowing.

She felt the back zipper being zipped partially before being turned to face him.

Taking a package of wet wipes out of the duffle, he asked her if she wore any makeup. She replied with a meow while shaking her head, no.

Scrubbing her face with the wet wipe while, he said, “This is where we find out if Buttercup has a latex allergy.” With a serious tone, he continued, “If Kathleen’s face starts feeling all itchy and hot, you are to ignore all previous instructions and tell me loudly, okay.”

Buttercup meowed while nodding her head yes.

“That wasn’t the answer I wanted, Kathleen,” he said, still in a severe tone.

Racking her brain, she tried to figure out what answer he wanted before trying, “Yes, Sir,” meekly.

Patting her on the head, he praised her with, “Very good, Buttercup.”

Turning to the duffle, he grabbed what looked like a bottle of something and two masks. After putting the stuff on the bottle on the lower part of her face, he then spread the same stuff on one mask before putting it on her chin area. Doing the same with the other half, taking extreme care around her eyes, he slowly put the other one on her face, again taking extreme care with her eyes.

Looking towards where her nose should be, she saw she didn’t have a noticeable nose in her vision anymore, and she had whiskers that moved when she wiggled her actual nose.

Her headpiece was then helped over her head from her chest where it had been hanging before. After that was done, he then finished zipping her up, with the two zippers meeting at the neckline.

Digging in the duffle, he pulled out what looked like a collar and a flea collar package. She could only blush at the last one, not that you would notice with the mask. Meekly, she just meowed.

He made sure she would see the zip tie he held in his hand before he zipped-tied the two zippers together. After placing the two collars on her, he went for the pink ribbon that he had left earlier on Allison’s desk. Tying that around her neck with a bow, he then helped her lie down on her front, looking towards the duffle.

Spreading her legs, he grabbed the same stuff he used on her face before using it to glue the outfit to her skin around a hole between her legs and around her butt hole.

She saw him pull something out of the now empty-looking duffle, bringing it to her field of vision. She could see it was a tail attached to a …. BUTT PLUG. She promptly hissed her complaints and tried to force her bum hole closed.

Chuckling, he just ignored her hisses and placed it exactly where she thought it was going after making sure she was well-lubed. After she felt it being inserted, she felt it inflating inside her. She couldn’t remove it if she wanted to, and she really wanted to.

“Ok, Buttercup, you are dressed. Climb in your carrier and look out the door so you can see what I am doing.”

She discovered that her collar had a bell on it as she moved to the crate. Ring ring went said bell on Buttercup’s collar as she crawled in the carrier. She noticed that it was quite roomy for her, and it had a very soft pet bed in it to make her comfortable. It appeared to be a good-sized plastic dog crate. Turning to look out of the open door, she noticed that he had put everything but her purse and homework in the duffle. The last wouldn’t fit even if he tried.

He poured the contents of her purse out on the bed and started sifting through it. She noticed that he picked up the pack of gum she had bought this morning and threw it in the trash. She wondered if that was going to be a new rule on top of the other rules: promptly doing homework and bedtime.

Grabbing her phone, he turned it off and set it aside. Digging through her wallet, he pulled out her driver's license that he put in his pocket. He continued looking through the wallet for something before addressing her, “Buttercup, where is your college ID, and does that let you in the doors after hours?”

Pointing a paw to the little bag on her keyring, she meowed and nodded affirmatively.

After taking the bag off the keys, he set them aside before placing the college ID on top of them. The bag was placed with the rest of the purse contents, which he put back in the purse. Being told which desk was Buttercup’s, he put the purse in the desk drawer before locking it up with her keys.

He placed her now-off phone, keys, and college ID in a side pocket of the duffle after taking a luggage lock out of it. Closing the door of the pet carrier, he locked her in it.

“Ok, Buttercup, all your homework and laptop and its cord are in your bag?”

She just meowed from behind the bars, to which he responded by closing the flap of the cover, putting her in mostly darkness.

She heard something being put on top of the carrier and then felt herself being carried away.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note: Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One question.

How long do I have to wait for the next amazing chapter of this story? It's soo hard. Although I should also add, keep up the amazing writing. I've been enjoying this story a lot.

Posting schedule:

I try to post every Saturday, pending my work schedule, and my proofreader’s availability.

I am glad you like my rambling.

I currently am midway through writing chapter 32, life problems has slowed me down a bit, unfortunately.

Nice job so far

Beoca's picture

Firstly, to echo what Sarah Christina said, this has been very well-written thus far. Whoever your proofreader is, they've done a solid job.

To echo Tiffany's thoughts, I don't get some of our protagonist's life choices. But to each their own.

Feel free to speed up the posts once you finish writing the story - I obviously get why you don't want to do so anytime before then.

Tiffany / Proofreader

Tiffany has adopted Kath as her little sister even though technically the shorter one was born a month earlier.

My proofreader is my friend, Jamie M, who is also staff for Doppler Press / BCTS. I really need to add her to the byline eventually, since she is doing this in her free time.