Sad Smiles Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 17
We picked up Sarah's purchases in Toronto but knew we would have to take their application with caution. Back in the hotel room, we got Gabi to try the strap on dildo rig with the front piece removed. There were a couple of issues. Lots of lubrication was necessary for Gabi to feel less uncomfortable and that had to be reapplied regularly. The other problem was the whole rig was visible through most of the clothes. Not obvious, but noticeable, to us at least. Not visible panty line, but visible strap on dildo rig lines.

We all still thought it would be a good idea and help speed up the whole process, but could only be done when we were going to be just the four of us for a prolonged period of time and then we needed to set a timer to re-lubricate, before Gabi noticed it, rather than after some irritation had occurred. So mainly to be used when we were travelling with the tour in the RV.

I think we were all hoping it would mean that we wouldn't have to do 'dilation time' at our parents' houses, but that wasn't going to be the case. Part of me was embarrassed by the idea of having wild monkey sex in the room next door to my friend's parents and the rest of me was determined to ignore my worries about what other people think.

I think it was Dr Suess who said 'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.'

I wasn't worried in my parent's house as my bedroom was deliberately quite distant from theirs. Because of that, I did suggest to Ellie and Sarah that we could go to my house for 'dilation time' to avoid any awkwardness. Funnily enough, they both told me they had already discussed it with their parents, or their mothers anyway, and been told not to worry about it. Ellie's mother, Wendy, thought it was a great idea to link pleasure with the whole experience and complimented Ellie on her ideas. Sandra, Sarah's mother, had been told all that was going to be done to the Drew that was, which included the aftercare involved so it wasn't that difficult for Sarah to explain our take on it.

We also decided to buy Gabi a whole new outfit, specifically for the airport. We bought from the female side but aimed at an androgynous, unisex look. So Gabi was able to wear all female clothing and still look close enough to her passport to not arouse any issues.

The two days in Toronto were fun. We had time to do some sightseeing, shopping and lots of sex, so all the good esses. My period was definitely over but I did have some leftover swelling and soreness in my breasts.

There were some tearful goodbyes between us and the other girls, particularly Lisa and Gabi. They were clearly bonding over Mia. We were all invited to Mia's christening that was happening after the US tour and before they travelled to Europe. Lisa wanted Gabi to be a Godparent but had already asked Ethan and Chloe previously and didn't want to upset anybody by adding anyone else.

I was nervous when we returned to San Francisco. I was not going to hide my new relationship with the other three and knew how my parents were going to react and projected that onto Sarah and Ellie's parents. I knew John, Ellie's father, had some issues with his daughter being gay, but our new dealings with him regarding Gabi had shown nothing but approval. Ellie speculated that it might be because Gabi had been male and her present circumstances were due to an assault. We decided that we wouldn't mention to him that we thought Gabi was female before the incident. People were funny, but if it made him feel better, there was no need for us to upset the apple cart.

They were very welcoming when they picked us up from the airport. The first test as far as I was concerned was when we needed to retreat upstairs for an early night and 'dilation time'. That was also when I found out that Sarah had been a bit naughty and bought two ball gags. Gabi didn't protest although asked that we not use it or ask her to use it if it wasn't necessary.

The other ball gag was for me, only after we had finished with Gabi, but still, embarrassing. Between us, Gabi and I produced most of the noise during our lovemaking and Sarah thought we would be less embarrassed if we could reduce our noise. I really didn't like wearing it however felt it difficult to argue when Gabi had accepted so graciously. It didn't stop me from having a good time but did create restrictions I didn't like. I had to admit that it did work. Our noise levels were considerably lessened.

The next day we went to John's work and he went through the procedures that we had agreed on. Essentially Gabi was going to have fat deposited up through the mouth to create a different contour to the cheeks. You can use a prosthetic, but John recommended using liposuction around Gabi's waist to narrow that area at the same time. He said fifty percent of the fat would remain in place and the procedure could be repeated in six months if required. The picture differences that he showed were remarkable. There would be no visible scars with the operation, just swelling that would go down over about two weeks.

That was pretty much what we had understood from talking previously, it was the voice operation that we had misunderstood. The technique he performed was also scarless and very safe, but we thought Gabi wouldn't be able to talk for two days and it turns out that he said two weeks. Preferably, fifteen days without Gabi being able to utter a word, not even a whisper. This meant we would be introducing a swollen-faced Gabi with no ability to talk to my parents and Sarah's.

Gabi looked to us for direction and Sarah confidently confirmed our previous choices. Again I could see Gabi relax. We all knew she wanted to go ahead and now, since she had delegated authority to Sarah, she wouldn't feel any guilt in either spending Aaron's money or feminising herself. In some ways, I envied her ability to trust us enough to let us decide for her. Life was easier without having to make any of the hard decisions. A lot less stressful. I knew I couldn't do it though. It wasn't a question of trust in my case, but I would feel that I needed to be in control.

John also examined her SRS surgery and was happy with it, but suggested a little nip and tuck to reduce some of the scarring and make it look so good that it would be indistinguishable from a genetic girl. Apparently, a second surgery was recommended, but most never did it.

The surgery went well and now we had two weeks without Gabi being able to communicate properly. We had a pad and pencil available and her right hand had healed from Damon's crushing grip, so she was able to write. Most of the time she didn't need to though. Her face was so expressive and we had all been paying attention for almost five weeks now and could mostly guess what she wanted without her writing a word. This was somewhat hampered by the swelling around the face, but it was her eyes and mouth that gave her expressions meaning.

We had to be very careful with our dilation time and couldn't get up to our usual antics as there were a few dissoluble stitches that we needed to not stress. This was going to be true for the next ten days so all my worries about doing naughty stuff in front of my friend's parents were wasted energy.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What WILL they do?

Jamie Lee's picture

Gabi not being able to speak for two weeks is not their real issue, but when she is allowed to speak again. While they be able to keep her quiet?

Others have feelings too.