Byron the Bastard, Part 3b

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

In pissing off the niece of Dr. Moreau, he picked the wrong woman ... and what about Bob?

Story:

... Angel didn't crack a smile. "Some, partially, yes. These potions - well, they're really called elixirs - developed by my grandfather can do to animals what my great uncle did by means of surgery, with much less pain and a very much higher survival rate." She paused. "To animals ... and people." Carol,..." She looked straight into her friend's eyes. "...The elixirs in these bottles in the top tray can change a person's sex, male to female, female to male."

"You can't mean it!" said a shocked Carol. "Give Byron a ... well, a ... you know? ... And breasts? That's impossible!" Then she giggled again. "It sure would make a funny looking Byron! Oh, you're just having a joke with me, aren't you?"

"Not at all." Angel replied seriously. "And no, "she" wouldn't look funny; she will look like Byron would look if he had been born female - like Byron's fraternal twin sister, so to speak. Carol, I'm not joking, I'm not being silly. My grandfather's elixirs work! I know because I've used them.

She watched Carol's eyes get big. "Y ... you used to be a man?"

Angel laughed a little at that. Grabbing recessed handles, she pulled out both trays and set them on the other end of the coffee table. She reached in and pulled out a fairly new volume that looked like a photo album. She opened the album to the last page that had pictures attached. "Look at the Kodaks." She told her friend; "Work through toward the front."

Carol looked at the first pic. "You, Bob, Tammy, TeeSee, ... and Byron!" she commented in surprise. "I remember; I took this last July when we went to the zoo together. It was right before my father died."

"Keep looking."

On the next page were pictures of Angel and her family, the earliest being of Angel and Bob with Angel holding baby Tammy. Next came wedding pictures and a picture of Bob and Angel sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant; Bob was holding out a ring box to Angel, and a smiling Angel was reaching to take the ring. But then the pictures changed. on the next page were Kodaks of Angel and a girl Carol didn't recognize, but who looked familiar. The two were kissing - not air kiss kiss girlfriend style but deeply, passionately, lovers style! "Who? ... what?" Angel could tell carol was shocked, and just motioned her friend to keep going. The remainder of the pics were of the two women happily doing all sorts of activities that normally a dating couple would do together.

"That's my 'friend' Jez; look closely at her, Carol." Angel told her. "Who does she resemble?" She watched her friend's eyes get big and her mouth drop open as she realized the truth.

"Bob! ... His sister?" asked Carol, hopefully, but knowing she was wrong.

"Carol," started Angel, leaning forward in a confidential manner, "you've become my best friend, and you have a problem. I think I know how to help you solve it, but you have to believe first. I've never told anyone this, and I promised Bob I never would. Having heard about Byron and you from me, he's made a special exception for you. You must promise never to tell anyone what you're about to hear. That might prove hard. can you?"

A confused Carol just nodded. then she, as angel had hoped, pulled herself together and gave an emphatic "Yes!" She paused and then went on. "I feel as if you're my best friend, too, Angel. There's Uncle Jack, but he's more like my step-father and, besides, he's a man. I don't know what I'd have done without you this past year, and here you are now, doing your best to help me again. Of course, Yes.

Now it was Angel's turn to nod, and she continued. "When I was eighteen, Caro, I committed a sin, the sin of falling in love with my best friend Jez - really Jezebel, but she NEVER used that - who happened to be another girl. To my surprise, I learned that she felt the same about me. The process was, as you might imagine, not simple, and I won't spell out the angst ridden details. The bottom, tragic, line though was that neither of us was a lesbian. There seemed no acceptable way for Jez and I to consummate our love privately, let alone go public with it. We both sank into depressions, Jez more so than I."

Angel paused, held up her empty teacup and gave carol a questioning look. Carol nodded, and Angel refreshed their cups.

"Jez and I had been best friends since we were about four when Jez's family moved into Rogers Park. When my Dad went off to fight in the Great War, he took me aside and showed me the trunk and explained everything. My mom was already dead, and I suppose he thought I, as I might become the only remaining direct descendant, ought to know. I was only nine, so I didn't understand a lot of what he said, but the important thing was I knew what the elixirs could do and that the journals and records about them were also in the trunk, ready for when I was older. Here's the thing, I promised my Dad I wouldn't tell anyone, but I lied. Within a day, I had told Jez. Beginning to see where this is going?

Since Carol just held up her hands and shook her head no, Angel continued. "As I've told you, my dad never did come back from the Great War. I have his posthumous Croix de Guerre, but I would rather have had him. He was an only child, so my Aunt Gwen on my mother's side moved from California to take care of me and run the business. She didn't know about the trunk, and I never told her. She loved me, still does and it's mutual, but she never did adapt well to Chicago weather. When I turned twenty-one and she had taught Jez and I, for we were going into business together, all she knew about running Moreau Imports, she Moved back to California. We exchange monthly letters, and she came back to give me away at Bob and my wedding..." She paused and took a deep breath. "... which brings us back to Bob."

"As I said, Jez was the more depressed over our situation of the two of us. To make a long story short, One day, after being gone for a week on business, I walked into my bedroom to find a man who could have been Jez's twin brother sitting on the bed in his underwear. He simply held out his arms to me. I knew immediately what had been done. No words needed to be spoken ... then. I started shucking my clothes at the door and was naked as a jay bird by the time I reached him; by that time, he was minus his undies. We made grand glorious love for a whole day straight." She smiled a soft smile, remembering. "After about an hour, in a snuggle break, he spoke. 'Hi, I'm Bob.' he said, and I swear, if we'd been in position to do so, I think he would have stuck his hand out for a handshake. He kissed me instead and that led to another round. During the next snuggle break, I said, 'Bob?' and he just said, 'Yep, Bob.' My spouse never has explained how he got from Jez to Bob, but he did explain, the next day, how Jez became Bob."

Carol put her hand up in a "stop" gesture. "Oh, my, Angel, I believe I need something stronger than tea!" she said, shaking her head. Since neither woman, nor Bob, for that matter, drank alcohol, Angel could see that her friend was really shook up and needed a break. Angel went to the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of Canadian Club whiskey from its hiding place beneath the removable bottom of the under sink cabinet. It had been there since Bob and her anniversary party three years ago when a Canadian guest had smuggled it in as a gift for them. It had never been opened, but Angel could not imagine that there would ever be a better time. Her quirky sense of humor came to the fore and she poured the liquor into Tammy and TeeSee's matching Radio Orphan Annie Ovaltine mugs. she put the mugs on a tray and started for the living room. before she got to the door she paused, turned and grabbed the bottle. Radio Orphan Annie might very well have to broadcast more than once, she thought.

She was right. Carol threw her mug back and offered it for another hit before Angel was fully seated. Angel waited for her friend to finish coughing and then, sipping her drink, returned to her story. " Bob told me that Jez, about two months before my business trip, had decided to kill herself, that she felt there was no hope for us. That scared me badly, but I hid it and continued listening. While she was trying to decide how to do it, he said, she remembered my grandfather's trunk, and my father's long ago story of what it could do. Desperate, and grabbing at any straw, she went one night when I was out down to the basement, where the trunk was kept, jimmied it open, and found what you see before you, Carol. She read my grandfather's and my father's journals and medical notes, and decided with a calmness born of 'nothing left to lose' - to use her phrase - to turn herself into a man, a man who could then become my husband. ... And it worked."

Reaching into the trunk. Angel removed one of the bottles from a two bottle compartment. Handing it to Carol, she continued. "The elixir in this bottle prepares the body for the changes it will undergo. It has to be taken sixty days before the next bottle, which will initiate the actual changes. Jez had to add a Teaspoon of her blood to the second bottle 24 hours before drinking it, and Bob told me that getting that blood was by far the hardest part for her. The actual changes take several hours to complete. Bob says Jez simply went to sleep, and he woke up. He felt like he had the mother of all hangovers, his legs and underarms were still smooth shaven, his hair was still in Jez style, and, like the blonde she was, he told me smiling, Jez had forgotten to provide male clothes. His height and weight hadn't changed much, though, so he was still able to fit into Jez's clothes. He told me he actually had to cross dress like a girl to go out and buy himself some male clothing. Getting a haircut was the most embarrassing thing he said, as the barber he went to kept teasing "her" about being a tomboy. And you know the rest. We concocted a story about Jez leaving for Europe for her health, while her twin brother had come to chicago to take over her end of Moreau Imports. Most of our friends were secretly, I think, a little relieved because they suspected, as one admitted to me, that Jez and my relationship was becoming 'a bit unusual'. One of my father's friends who had taken a protective liking to me - sort of like your "Uncle" Jack - and had kept in touch with me through the years was in some shady businesses, worked with Capone I think, and he was able to get Bob a birth certificate. We married two months after the change." She shrugged, indicating that that was the end of the story.

"WOW!" was all Carol could manage. She held out her Ovaltine mug for a third hit of Canadian Club. Both women sipped their whiskey in silence for a moment. Finally Carol commented. "I would never have suspected, Angel; Bob doesn't act the least bit effeminate."

"It wasn't easy for him, Caro." Angel replied. "He had to unlearn all Jez's feminine mannerisms, and Jez was a very feminine woman. He misses her, too, as do I. You mustn't tell a soul, but every once in awhile, if it becomes too much for him, he dresses and makes up as Jez, and we go out as two girlfriends for dinner or dancing." She laughed. "One time we ran into my father's friend who had gotten the birth certificate for Bob at a jazz club; he danced with Jez and never suspected a thing! Tammy and TeeSee have even met their "Aunt Jez", although they don't know that she's also daddy yet; we'll tell them when they are a bit older and better able to keep secrets. Now that you know, you'll have to meet Jez sometime. You and Bob get along well, and I'm sure he won't mind. As I said, he knows I'm telling you all this."

"I think I will really enjoy that!" laughed Carol, and then continued, shaking her head. "I believe you, Dear Friend, but you gotta admit this is really wild. And we can do this to Byron? What about changing her back to him? I don't want my husband a woman permanently. I have no intention of becoming a lesbian."

"I don't think you could, dear; I think they are born, not made. But, yes," Angel said to give her friend peace of mind, "'she' can be changed back. Bob and I used two more of the elixir sets to change a male dog to female and back. We had a vet examine the dog after each transformation. No complications at all."

"Still," said Carol, "I'd want Uncle Jack in on it."

Angel was delighted that her friends statement indicated that she accepted turning that bastard into a woman, but was concerned about involving a third- party - well fourth, since Bob was included. "Do you think that's wise?" she asked.

"Jack Flier was my father's best friend, and those two shared some wild adventures. He's very open minded, and he very much dislikes Byron, so I don't think there will be any problems getting him to believe and help, Ange. You'll have to get to know him better and let him tell you some of his stories." She giggled. ("Oh, no," thought Angel, "Is that my influence or the liquor's?") Maybe I'll have You and 'Jez' and Jack over for a small gathering after Byron is transformed. Miss New Girl can practice the feminine skills we will, I'm sure, (Angel grinned at carol's evil grin.) have a great deal of fun teaching 'her'. I can get to know Jez, and Jack can tell us some tales and you can get to know him." The grin and giggles disappeared. "Seriously, having both a physician and a lawyer in on this will, I think, be a big help." Switching gears, she asked, "What do the four smaller bottles do?"

Angel shook her head, looking at the now one-third empty whiskey bottle, which was a little blurry. "No more of this!" she said before answering Carol's question. She grabbed the bottle and stood up - carefully. "Do you mind?"

Carol, who, having had one more drink than her friend, was afraid she wouldn't be able to stand up, waved her away with a "No, not at all."

At the door to the kitchen, Angel turned back. "Remind me when you leave," she said grinning, "that I need to rinse these mugs before Tammy and TeeSee get home. I'll bring us a couple of Coca-Colas" And she hid the bottle back under the sink, even though it no longer needed to be hidden. "Out of sight; out of mind." she thought.

She returned with the Coca-Colas, and after settling down again. Finally answered her friend's question. "I don't know what they do for a fact, as Jez didn't use any and at the time we didn't see a point to trying them on the dog, although looking back on it, we probably should have. What they are supposed to do is to initiate mental changes to go along with the physical ones. They are submissive feminine, submissive masculine, dominant feminine, and dominant masculine. A full dose of subfemme ..." Here Angel copied her girlfriend's earlier evil grin. "... supposedly will make 'Byronia' your eager sex slave and ...."

Carol pulled herself up straight. "Angel, NO!" she interrupted sharply, surprising her friend. "Let's get one thing straight. I know you don't like Byron; you certainly have no reason to. I don't like him much at the moment. But he IS my husband, and I DO love him. I don't mind teaching him a lesson, and I don't mind if we have some fun at 'her' expense while we are doing it; he deserves it. But I don't want a slave, sex or otherwise. I want a temporary girlfriend, I guess. She'll have enough trouble adjusting, without being mentally sandbagged as well. The fact that we are her only way back to manhood should be enough to keep her in line and get her to learn the lessons we want 'him' to learn!

Angel held up her hands in a compliant gesture. 'Wow,' she thought, 'a feisty side to my friend!' "OK," she said. "It was just a thought. Wouldn't hurt to fantasize about it though; Byron in a cute little nighty, begging you to, well, you know..."

Carol giggled. 'I wonder if this inane giggling is Angel's influence or the liquor's?' she thought. "OK," she said. "I must admit fantasizing about it DOES sound fun, but that's all!... Destroy that bottle of hooch, Ange; that's EVIL stuff!" And she started giggling again, as did Angel. Byron, permed and made up, in a pink, really really feminine nighty doing, well, you know ...!

After pulling herself together, and seeing that Carol had as well, Angel said, "Seriously Caro, Dad's notes said a small dose of sub elixir would just help the transformee accept his/her necessary changes for her/his new role better. Just think about it. Now, getting down to business, despite what I said earlier, I now think you should stick to you original plan for visiting Byron. That suit suits you and your plan very well, by the way." she added as an aside, and giggled. 'NO more Canadian Club EVER!' she thought. "Make him think you really will divorce him!" Can you bring him anything? Any food?" she asked, getting an idea.

"Candy bars and stuff." Answered Carol. "Why? I didn't bring him anything today; I was too angry with him."

"Don't worry about it today, hon," Angel replied. Next time you'll bring him something that will make him sick - sick enough that he'll need a doctor. That'll be our excuse to get Jack into see him; he can administer the first bottle of elixir and Byron can unknowingly be preparing for womanhood while he's finishing his sentence. At the same time, we can be fixing up a really girly-girl room at your place for our new little doll. Won't that be fun! We'll have to get a few outfits for our newbie, but then we'll introduce her to the joys of SHOPPING! Too bad we can't age regress 'her'. Wouldn't you love to have an adorable little Shirley Temple look alike to play with?"

Carol out and out laughed as she got up - carefully - to gather her things. "My dear girl, you are EVIL. It's a good thing for 'Byronia' - we'll have to come up with a better name, but we can wait on that. - that I'll be around to balance you!"

Handing Carol her purse, Angel put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "Becoming your daughter would be justice served, Caro." she told her seriously. "Remember, if you start getting cold feet, what that bastard cost you!"

Carol pulled her friend into a hug. "I do, Ange, and I will!" she promised. "I'll call Jack as soon as I get home and get him to call you. You and he can set a time for him to come over and get "The Explanation" - without the Canadian Club, though, I think." She grinned. "Oh, don't forget to rinse out the mugs;" she said as she left. "The Ovaltine people are probably getting psychic headaches because of their abuse!"

After Carol left, Angel sat down and realized the buzz from the hooch was being replaced by a king sized headache, She got up, went to the kitchen, washed out the mugs, and then retrieved the bottle of Canadian Club from its hiding place. she poured the remaining contents down the drain. 'It makes you feel too good before it makes you feel bad.' she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the ensuing weeks and months, the two friend's plans were put into effect. Jack proved surprisingly easy to convince. Angel supposed Carol had been telling the truth about his interesting life and looked forward to hearing his stories and getting to know him better. Byron, made sick by a doctored Baby Ruth Carol gave him, called for a doctor, and the police, notified by Carol that Jack was Byron's doctor, called him. He administered the first elixir by means of a shot in Byron's rear. Jack used a dull needle. By the time Byron's sentence was up at the end of March, all was in readiness at Bromwood.

Byron was tired as he walked through the front door of Bromwood House for the first time in three months. His hair was about two inches longer, down below his ears, almost to his jaw line and below his collar tickling his back in back; he had wanted to get a haircut from the prison barber, but Carol had convinced him that prison barbers were butchers and that he should wait and go to his own barber. His suit had obviously not been properly cared for while under the control of the prison authorities, and he looked quite disheveled. There was no "You bitch!" with threatening gestures about him now. While he definitely was looking forward to sex with Carol, who seemed to have forgiven him, he decided it could wait till tomorrow. Little did he realize that it would be a lot longer than that, if ever. Carol helped him undress in her room and get into herf bed. She went down stairs and quickly brought back a hot toddy for him; it was laced with the contents of the second bottle of elixir. Jack had drawn the necessary blood from Byron on his last prison visit, and carol had kept it refrigerated till yesterday.

After Byron had slipped into the elixir induced sleep, Angel, who had been in the next room waiting, came in and joined Carol. She sure as hell wasn't going to miss this. Soon it began. "Look!" exclaimed Carol, who was sitting on the edge of the bed and noticed the changes first, "The subfemme elixir is working even as SHE sleeps!" Angel got up from her chair to look just as Byron's facial features began to soften and change, skin clearing, lips getting fuller, nose smaller with just a bit of cute little upturn, cheekbones more prominent. "Ohmygawd, she's going to be a beauty!" said Carol, in awe.

"Jealous already?" teased Angel.

That succeeded in lightening the mood. "Oh, you!" laughed Carol, punching her friend playfully on the arm. "Go get Jack and Bob; they wanted to see this happening too. They're in the library; Jack's probably already raided the bar. I'm sure poor Hathor will really be glad to have Jack around now that everyone ..." She glanced at the changing Byron. "... in this household will be teetotalers. He'll be her only worshipper."

Angel laughed and left to get the two men. Jack's interest was medical although he was human enough to want to see Byron get hi ... er, hers, also. Bob had, of course, missed her own transformation, and was curious. The men, however, didn't stay in the bedroom too long. Jack was nervous with a "There but for the grace of God go I." uneasiness. Bob, while he enjoyed playing Jez occasionally, didn't want to be reminded that he could BE her again; being her had cost him his love, and almost his life.

The two women watched through the night. Toward morning when the changes were complete and the new, and, they hoped, improved Byron was just sleeping soundly, they cleaned her up. Byron's mustache and other facial hair had just fallen out and was laying on his face. While not all his leg and arm hair had fallen out, all that was left on them and under her arms was that normal for a woman who hadn't shaved. They cleaned off the no longer anchored hair, but didn't shave her; they were going to leave that pleasure for her to do herself. Carol ran a brush through her hair to tidy it, but didn't attempt to style it; another pleasure they wanted her to experience. When carol looked up from her brushing, Angel brought out a bottle of Revlon's "Where's The Fire" very red nail polish from behind her back and silently mouthed "Please?" at her and pouted. Carol frowned at first, then the frown slowly turned to a smile and she whispered, "What the hell, go ahead!" Angel gleefully spent the next half hour giving their new lady a manicure AND pedicure. Finally they had the new Byron as ready as they wanted her, dressed in a pastel blue silk chemise V-neck nighty festooned with oodles of lace - matching panties underneath, of course, with plenty of ruffles across the bottom. They wanted his first sensations of girlhood to be ultra feminine. Giggling quietly, they tiptoed out. They wanted her to think himself alone when he realized the changes. They had, however, installed a one way mirror and a false heat duct grill between their soon-to-be-only-Carol's bedroom and the room next door, the room that had been Byron's room, a typically male room that was now the girly-girl room set up for the new woman. they would be able to see and hear everything.

"Ooooh, Byron is going to be soooo mad!" giggled Angel. as she viewed her and Carol's handiwork.

"We can't keep calling HER Byron," Carol giggled back, "and I hate Byronia!"

"Well, whoever we call HER, HE's going to be mad, M A D!" Angel spelled it out and laughed out loud, since they were now in the other room. She always wanted the last word.

'Mad. Mad.... Hmmmmmm' Carol thought, and then she joined Angel in getting comfortable in front of the one way mirror. Time to watch the fun.

Byron groaned and opened his eyes slowly. Something wasn't right. Something felt, in fact, very very wrong. As his vision cleared, he looked down at herself. what he saw was a veritable field of blue silk and lace. And out of that veritable field jutted two VERY prominent hills.

The first words the women in the other room heard were uttered in a lovely feminine soprano. They were, "Oh, shit!"

to be continued...

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos