The Prisoner Wore Panties - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Flygirl PWP.jpg

Chapter Three - Oberst Kurt Wessel

“For god sake will you two at least pretend that you like each other,” Benny was exasperated.

Danielle and Steven both had their roles down pat and had mastered all of the scenes, especially the scenes where they argued or fought, but their love scenes were awful. They held each other apart and pecked each other chastely.

“I’ve told you that I’ll fire you and put in the understudies unless you two give me at least one convincing love scene,” Benny threw his script on the table and stared at the actors on the stage defiantly.

“Let’s try it again please,” Benny huffed.

Danielle saw Steven roll his eyes but she had had enough; she was determined to inject some passion into the scene.

When they next kissed Steven was astounded when Danielle pressed herself against him and wrapped him in her arms. She was diminutive and he tall so she had to stand on her tippytoes in her high heels and even then he had to lower his face to hers so that their lips met. Her scent was provocative, her lips soft, and her body inviting. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he was so bewildered that he immediately reciprocated and kissed her back. She tasted sweet despite the numerous cigarettes they had smoked during rehearsals.

Kissing Danielle was like kissing the sweetest girl he had ever kissed back home in England only twenty times better. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed himself into her and kissed her deeply.

“Finally!” Benny sighed.

“Ok, ok, enough you two, that’s scene,” he called up at the stage.

They either didn’t hear Benny or chose to ignore him as they continued to kiss each other fervidly; their bodies moulded together.

“Ok scene! Cut!” Benny called.

The other actors and lighting technicians stopped what they were doing to watch.

Danielle felt Steven become tumescent and he made no attempt to hide it from her; in fact he pushed the bulge in his trousers against her body. She was glad that she was gaffed because she too was becoming aroused.

Who would have thought this arrogant arsehole would be such a good kisser; she loathed him, but at the same time he excited her.

They finally broke the kiss after what seemed like an eternity; they were both breathless and blushing. They blushed and then flushed redder when everyone in theatre began to applaud; one scallywag even whistled.

“Bravo! Wonderful! Now that’s what I’ve been waiting for! I want that passion during all of your love scenes,” Benny beamed.

“Ok; break for lunch then back for another run through,” Benny called out to his team.

Danielle turned her back on Steven Boyd and strode away from him before could speak to her. She was confused. She didn’t understand how a man could make her feel this way; especially that man! Mary Mayne wasn’t required for the rehearsal and was nowhere to be found so she couldn’t approach her usual confidant to get advice.

Danielle checked their favourite hidey-hole under the stage but Mary wasn’t there. Danielle wanted to be left alone until she could discuss her dilemma with Mary but Steven caught up with her behind the stage. They were alone in the theatre.

She looked down and kicked at the floor with her shoe, unable to meet his gaze and not wanting to talk.

“What was that; just then?” Steven murmured.

Danielle remained silent, looking at her feet.

“Talk to me Danielle,” Steve lightly shook her.

“Is that an order sir!” Danielle snapped, glaring at him.

Steven had realised how beautiful Danielle was before the love scene this morning but he couldn’t see through the fact that Danielle was Corporal Daniel Collingwood. Now he could see nothing of the aircraftsman, only the beautiful, feminine, seductive creature before him.

“You know I can’t order you to kiss me,” Steven replied diffidently.

“But I wish I could,” he sighed.

Danielle suppressed a grin.

“I still might not let you,” Danielle replied impudently but was unable to suppress a smirk.

“What if I just took one?” Steven responded graciously.

“Then I suppose I’d better let you; I wouldn’t want you getting into trouble,” Danielle simpered.

Steven stepped into Danielle and put his arms around her and pulled her close. He kissed her softly at first, tasting her lipstick and inhaling her scent then he drew her close to him and slipped his tongue between her lips, probing her mouth. Danielle became light headed and clung to him, responding to his kisses.

She felt him becoming erect and she smiled.

“You think it’s funny, the effect you have on me?” Steven chided her blithely.

“Oh no sir; I was merely being responsive to your order,” Danielle grinned at him, her voice heavy with sarcasm

“So you will obey me?” Steven played along.

“As your subordinate and your wife I am duty bound,” she replied coquettishly, batting her eyelashes for effect.

“You’re taking the piss out of me aren’t you?” Steven put his hands on her waist and lifted her up and put her on a nearby stool; she felt as light as a feather. Danielle crossed her legs demurely and smoothed her skirt.

“There young lady; now you can be comfortable while we talk,” Steven grinned.

“Am I expected to be here for a while then Steven?” she glared at him.

“Not if you obey orders,” he grinned back at her.

His eyes sparkled and Danielle was once again taken with his handsomeness.

“I always obey my husband,” Danielle said factitiously.

“Then sit up straight,” Steven demanded.

Danielle complied, smiling as she did.

“Salute me,” he grinned.

Danielle gave him an exaggerated mockery of a salute.

“Look up and then look down,” Danielle complied again.

“Uncross your legs,” he ordered.

“Why?” she asked.

“So I can make sure you sit up straight and pay attention to me,” Steven said sternly.

Danielle did as he was told, reticently uncrossing her legs but keeping them firmly together.

“Open your legs,” he said with a dry mouth.

“Why?” she responded.

“So I can run my hand up your thigh,” he replied.

Danielle gasped because she had automatically complied with the order and Steven had put his hand under her skirt. Instead slapping his hand away she sat perfectly still.

“You’re in breach of regulations sir. We are both technically on duty and you have your hand up my skirt,” Danielle remained immobile.

“Only halfway up,” he gently stroked the soft skin above her stocking tops.

His fingers fluttered against her skin sending shivers through her.

“Well I still think you should stop sir,” Danielle whispered.

Steven stopped stroking her leg but his hand stayed under skirt, his fingers toyed with one of her garter snaps.

“You know you tasted so sweet when I kissed you,” he put a finger on her lips.

“That’s my lipstick,” she bit his finger.

“Well you taste lovely and you are so pretty, so feminine; I can’t believe I never noticed before,” he started absentmindedly stroking the welt of her stocking again.

She felt herself tremble; she held her breath.

“I asked you to stop sir,” Danielle murmured.

“Is that what you really want,” he slid his hand further up her skirt.

He explored the soft pale skin above her stocking, then the crease where her thigh met her torso, and finally his fingers slid across the front of her panties.

Danielle gasped.

She put her hand down there and stopped him proceeding any further. She could see the puzzled look on Steven’s face, he had obviously expected to find a package in the front of her knickers. He had no idea what a gaff was.

Danielle took advantage of his surprise, as Steven stood stock-still.

She reached out and unzipped him.

“There seems to be something missing from inside your underwear,” Steven said; his mouth dry.

“I seem to have found something inside yours,” Danielle slipped her fingers inside his flies.

She brushed her fingers against him. She could feel him though his cotton underwear, he was turgid and he gasped as she applied firm pressure to his manhood.

He took his hand from under her skirt and gripped her shoulders and leaned in to kiss her but Danielle turned her face to one side and wouldn’t let him. He tried to pull her closer but she wouldn’t come; she sat stiffly on the stool, staring into his blue eyes, watching him closely for any reaction as she held him though his underpants.

She squeezed him tightly and Steven began to shake; he thought his knees would buckle. She could feel his penis pulsing as he leaned into her and this time she allowed him to nuzzle her neck.

He tried to put his hand under her skirt again but she closed her legs chastely and wouldn’t let him.

“Please?” he begged.

She smiled spitefully as he tried in vein to open her legs.

She stroked his turgid penis; she could feel it quiver, the front of his briefs were wet with precum. He was shuddering and close to release. He was on the edge, nibbling and licking at her earlobe and her neck. His eyes rolled back as his orgasm approached.

Danielle whipped her hand away from him and dropped down off the stool.

“Back to work I think Steven; we still have a lot of rehearsing to do. Are you coming?” she skipped away from him looking back at him over her shoulder and giving him a beatific smile.

As soon as she was out of sight Steven took out his penis and finished what Danielle had started; spilling his seed on the floor, his knees buckled and he held onto the stool to stop from collapsing.

Steven could hear her ringing laughter from the front of the stage; she’d caught up with Mary Mayne and they were talking loudly, probably about him.

“Bitch!” he hissed; but he was smiling as he cleaned up with a handkerchief and put himself away.

There were quite a few love scenes to rehearse before the afternoon was up and Danielle and Steven performed very much to Benny’s high standard. If anything, their kisses became even more passionate. At first Steven remained flaccid but by mid afternoon he was hard again; it was a good thing he was wearing baggy trousers. As for Danielle; the crotch of her knickers was soaked by the end of the day.

“It’s confusing,” Danielle said to Mary as they lay in each other’s arms on their blanket under the stage.

“I hate that man so much but I’m infatuated with him,” Danielle sighed.

“As your understudy I’m prepared to sacrifice my dignity and let him shag me senseless to save your honour,” Mary replied sardonically.

“You’re no help,” Danielle punched her shoulder.

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; the lady doth protest too much, methinks,” Mary chuckled.

“Oh fuck off!” Danielle pouted.

The next day involved more love scenes, which Danielle and Steven performed admirably but outside of their acting on stage Danielle refused to engage with Steven despite his repeated attempts. Steven was becoming frustrated, even a little enraged as Danielle rebuked his every attempt to address her. There was little he could do as the theatre was crowded so it was impossible for him to get her on her own.

When the lunchtime break was announced he looked around for Danielle expectantly but she was nowhere to be seen.

After searching the front of stage he went behind it. Hanging on a coat hanger next the little doorway to the under-stage storage room was Danielle's suit and blouse; her shoes neatly arranged underneath the coat hanger. Two little stockinets filled with rice were stuffed in her shoes; she’d removed her breastforms.

“I thought I’d find you in here,” Steven grinned as he opened the hatch and crawled inside.

Because the space was so small he was so tall he had to crawl on his hands and knees.

“What are you doing here?” Danielle was lying on the blanket dressed only in slip, knickers, stockings and bra reading an old magazine.

“I’m looking for my leading lady who seems to have disrobed and crawled into a storage locker for some reason,” Steven scooted up and lay down beside her.

“I like it here. It’s quiet and I can relax in peace,” she said pointedly.

“Relax in your underwear?” Steven replied sharply.

“I have taken off my suit and blouse so as not to wrinkle or smudge them; that really pissed off the costume department,” Danielle lit a cigarette.

She did not offer one to Steven.

“Why are you here and more importantly and why are lying beside me uninvited?” she blew smoke at the boards above her head.

Steven took the cigarette from Danielle's fingers and crushed it out. He turned side on and stroked her hair.

“I had this thought yesterday but today I’m going to vocalise it. I’ve been a bloody fool. I didn’t realise how beautiful you really are, not only are you beautiful, but feminine, delightful and intelligent. And I’ve been such a boor,” he continued to stroke her hair.

“Well that’s stating the bleeding obvious,” Danielle could not meet his eyes.

“You’re making this very hard for me Danielle,” Steven sighed.

“Is that an attempted double entendre? Are you making a joke at my expense?” Danielle griped.

“No! No! Look I am trying to be contrite. Smithy told me that rather than looking at down my nose at you maybe I should ask you about yourself. I’m trying so dash hard to apologise and I’m afraid I’m ballsing it all up,” Danielle grinned at Steven’s fumbling attempt to defend himself.

“I don’t want to talk about my past. I don’t want you to think of me as anyone other the Danielle, your mistress in the play and your wife when we escape,” Danielle turned to face him.

“Done,” Steven’s smile was almost irresistible.

“No! Not for that reason! We need to remain in character so that we don’t make any mistakes,” Danielle pushed him away as he tried to kiss her.

But Steven had seen a smile cross her face and he pressed his advantage. Despite her struggles he pulled her to him and kissed her. Danielle ceased to struggle and responded, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She lifted her leg over his and his hand went to it, he smoothed the satin slip up and down her stocking-sheathed thigh and she gasped into his mouth. When his hand found her knickers she pushed it away.

“I’m sorry; I’ve been presumptuous and gone too far,” Steven sighed.

“Hurry, we don’t have much time,” Danielle fumbled at his belt, hastily unbuckling it.

She helped him shuck down his trousers as he kicked off his shoes. His briefs followed his trousers and Steven was naked from the waist down. Danielle took his erection in her hand and squeezed it as she kissed him.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked as she slid under him.

“Oh god yes,” Steven groaned as he rubbed his erect penis on the front of her nylon panties.

His hands found her little breasts and flicked her already erect nipples.

“They’re tiny,” Danielle moued.

“They’re perfect; just like you,” Steven lowered his face and kissed her as he stroked her flat chest.

Danielle sensed his urgency and guided him inside the leg of her knickers and pressed his glans to her puckered bud. She locked her arms around his shoulders and rose up, impaling herself on his rampant phallus. It was long and thick and it slid all the way inside her. She had prepared herself for this eventuality.

“What about?” Steven gasped as she locked her legs around him and began to rock back and forth.

Danielle was gaffed; she didn’t want Steven to have to worry about her. She didn’t want to see the look of disgust on his face when her felt her penis become erect in her knickers. She kept it taped between her legs, it was turgid and a little painful but it didn’t matter, this was all for Steven. She wanted to be a woman for him; nothing else.

They kissed as Danielle mewed and whimpered beneath him and Steven fucked her with long slow strokes. His cock felt wonderful inside her and she squeezed her anal muscles and her sphincter as Mary had taught her to do to increase his pleasure. Steven’s glans pressed on that special place causing her to leak pre-ejaculate into her already wet knickers.

“Oh my god!” Steven moaned and Danielle felt him ejaculate.

She held him tight and kissed him as he climaxed; filling her with his warm seed. Steven shuddered and groaned; closing his eyes in a paroxysm as his orgasm peaked.

The lovers lay in each other’s arms and allowed sublime feelings of contentment envelop them, they kissed and caressed and said very little.

“We need to go,” Danielle whispered in Steven’s ear.

“I don’t want to. I want to stay here with you forever,” he languished in her arms.

“Don’t be silly,” she pushed him away from her.

Steven’s penis slipped out of the leg of her knickers; it was still erect despite his recent orgasm. With difficulty he pulled on his underpants and trousers and sat crouching as he tied his shoes. Danielle wiped between her legs and rearranged her underwear. Steven scooted out of the hatch and checked that the coast was clear. He wanted to stay and help her dress but she shooed him away.

“I think it’s in both of our best interests if we keep this a secret,” she said as she pushed her breastforms into the cups of her brassiere.

Steven nodded.

“When can I see you again? You know… like this I mean?” he was like a love-struck schoolboy.

Danielle made another shooing motion and gave him an angry look. He knew better than to press her.

She had nearly finished dressing and reached behind her for her jacket only to find that Mary Mayne was holding her jacket open for her.

“Having a little lunchtime nap were we?” she carped.

“Something like that,” Danielle put her arms into the sleeves and began to button the jacket.

“Your knickers are wet,” Danielle instinctively put her hand under her skirt to check.

“Gottcha,” Mary winked at her friend, turned on her heels and sashayed away.

Oberst Kurt Wessel was the Officer in Charge of Stalag Luft Oberursel. He was a handsome man in his forties and had an affinity for the prisoners in his charge. Unlike the Stalags run by the Wehrmacht, Oberst Wessel insisted that his prisoners were not brutalised, were well fed within the bounds of the victuals available, and were kept occupied with useful activities.

He was also a fervent supporter of the Oberium Theatre and had a penchant for the prettiest of Benny’s Girls. He had heard that the new lead in Benny’s latest production was quite a dish and decided to find out for himself.

“Attention!” Aircraftman Harry Bollard ordered when Oberst Wessel and his adjutant entered the theatre during the afternoon rehearsals.

“As you were,” the Oberst spoke very good English, which was one of the reasons he had been selected as OIC of the camp.

“Carry on please,” he waved at the actors on the stage.

Benny Benquist pranced over to the Oberst.

“You’re not doing a musical number this time Benny?” the Oberst sounded disappointed.

“Something contemporary sir; an American play ‘Clash by Night’, a romantic triangle drama,” Benny explained.

The Oberst watched the actors rehearsing; he was particularly taken by the actress playing Danielle Wilenski and said as much to Benny.

“Yes she’s quite a find sir; would you like to know which airman she is?” Benny knew what the answer would be before he asked the question.

Many of the admirers of Benny’s Girls did not want their fantasy ruined by knowing whom the man was inside the woman.

“The Oberst shook his head,” but remained captivated by Danielle.

“Bring her to dinner tonight along with yourself. Adjutant! Send Wing Commander Smyth-Waddington my regards and invite him to my house for dinner tonight,” the Oberst ordered, never taking his eyes off Danielle.

……..

“Exactly what we didn’t want! Danielle has been bought to the attention of the camp commander and his officers,” Flight Lieutenant Steven Boyd said sulkily to the gathered Escape Committee.

“On the contrary. I see this as an opportunity to our advantage; we might gain valuable intelligence. If the Oberst is unaware that I speak German who knows what he will let slip during the dinner,” Danielle countered.

“Sir! The man’s a pervert! It’s well known that the Oberst uses Flight Sargent Benquist to procure transvestites for his deviant pleasure,” Steven carped.

“Sir! I think the Flight Lieutenant is just jealous because he wasn’t invited. I further suspect that he is trying to undermine my authority now that you have put me in charge of our escape,” Danielle shot Steven a look of pure malice; she worked hard to contain her rage.

“Sir! I think Danielle forgets that she is not in charge until we have effected our escape,” Steven’s voice began get louder.

He gave Danielle a pleading look; beseeching her with his eyes not to go to the dinner.

“This is bloody priceless! You two are behaving just like a married couple,” Smithy sniggered.

“Sorry old boy you lose again. Danielle is right, we are likely to get some good Intel at the dinner. Besides it’s been a while since I had a good feed,” Smithy waved a hand to Steven to calm him down.

“But the Oberst always puts on a party for the principals of the cast after opening night anyway,” Steven countered.

“Yes and tonight I will accompany, Benny and Danielle to Oberst Kurt Wessel’s house for dinner regardless. Enjoy the mess fare old chap. Danielle go and get yourself dolled up for the Oberst,” Smithy waved them both away.

Steven tried to catch Danielle's arm as she strode across the parade ground back towards the theatre but she kept shrugging him off.

“Danielle! Danielle! For Christ’s sake will you stop and listen to me,” Steven caught up to her at the theatre and spun her around and pressed her against the wall.

“What! What! What! You tell me that I’m beautiful, feminine, delightful and intelligent. Then you try to undermine me with the Escape Committee!” Danielle was livid.

Steve pressed her against the wooden slats as she struggled to break free.

“People are watching Steven! What will they think? Will they think Flight Sargent Benquist procured you a transvestite for your deviant pleasure?” Danielle paraphrased Steven’s remark to Smithy.

Steven drew back his hand and made to strike her but stopped himself an inch from her face.

“Go on! Fuck me, and then slap me around! Isn’t that what your character does to me in the play?” Danielle said defiantly.

“Can’t you see that I don’t want you to go because I’m jealous! I don’t want the Oberst pawing at my girl,” Steven burst out.

He was actually crying.

“One of the reasons that I never took an interest in the am-dram or Benny’s Girls before was because they were sullied by the guards and especially Oberst Wessel. That German pig is well known for being a deviant,” Steven was shaking.

“So what? What does that make you?” Danielle replied defiantly.

“But I adore you; don’t you understand?” Steven gazed into her eyes.

“Up until yesterday you hated me,” Danielle glared at him.

“Up until yesterday I was scared of you. Scared of the effect you were having on me. Scared of how I really felt about you. Scared that you would reject me; that I wouldn’t be good enough for you,” Steven whispered.

“And so you should have been! Now let me go I need to get changed for dinner,” she lifted his hands from her shoulders.

Danielle walked over towards The Shop to see what they had in the way of eveningwear. She looked back over her shoulder to see that Steven was following her with his eyes. She gave him a wry smile and continued on her way.

The costume department in The Shop had a sequined sheath dress on the rack from a previous musical production. Danielle used her feminine guile to get one of the tailors to make some minor alterations on the spot so that it fitted her and after pleading and begging she got him to provide her a pair of precious new stockings.

The girls jealously treasured the stockings that they were issued with during the rehearsal period; holes and ladders were carefully mended until they became unwearable. Some of the girls traded favours with German guards for nylons; the hosiery held by the costume department in The Shop was kept under lock and key and issued to the girls on opening night and was expected to last at least a week while the show was running.

Danielle had no time to shower so she freshened her makeup and slipped into the red satin sheath-dress with sequin highlights on the bodice and an ankle to hip split up one side. She stepped into the new nylons and put on the black slingback high heels she had purloined from the costume department. She brushed her hair and put on her costume jewellery and was ready to go when Benny arrived to escort her to the dinner.

They met Wing Commander Smyth-Waddington at the compound gate. The main camp had a set of heavy vehicle gates set into the barbwire-topped, double-fence that enclosed it. The guard’s quarters and officer’s housing compound was set inside the camp with separate vehicle and pedestrian gates. Only one guard was required to protect the housing compound gate due to the higher security employed at the camp’s main gate.

Benny was dressed in a dinner suit provided to him by The Shop; being dressed in civvies meant there was no awkwardness as there would have been had he shown up in his Flight Sargent’s uniform at an officer’s dinner. Smithy joined them at the gate in his dress uniform, which had been repeatedly mended but he still looked dapper.

The group was met by Oberst Wessel’s adjutant who led them past the officer’s accommodation block and married quarter housing to the Commanding Officer’s double-story stone and teak opulent abode. It was the finest building in the camp and was set back from the other houses, hard against the security fence so as to have unimpeded views of the Hesse countryside from the windows facing away from the camp.

Oberst Kurt Wessel met the trio at the front door dressed in his dinner jacket. His adjutant and an Oberst-Lieutenant, his second in command, made six for dinner. Kurt Wessel’s wife lived in an apartment in Frankfurt and refused to come to the camp regardless of the importance of the occasion which meant that Kurt pretty much lived the life of a single man; an arrangement he was more than happy with.

As decorum dictated Kurt met Smithy first and escorted him to the end of the table and sat Danielle beside him at the other end. Benny sat between Danielle and Smithy and the two other German officers sat across the table from them. Although he was polite to the other guests Kurt doted on Danielle and his eyes nearly fell out of his head when the split of her dress opened up when she sat down. He had an uninterrupted view of her long nylon-sheathed legs and his hand strayed there often during the meal.

Danielle ate little during dinner but she drank her share of the delicious German table wines; Kurt topped off her glass repeatedly.

The group deliberately talked nothing of the war. They discussed Benny’s forthcoming production for a while and then Benny led the conversation, regaling them with anecdotes of his adventures with the likes of David Niven, Michael Redgrave, and Vivien Leigh when he was big time producer in London. Danielle spent most of the time trying to keep the Oberst from putting his hand up her dress.

The copious amount of beer and wine drunk by the group meant repeated visits to the toilet during the meal by the men and eventually Danielle needed to go too.

“Please excuse me gentlemen; I need to use the facilities,” Danielle got to her feet and the rest of table rose out of politeness.

She could see the resentment in the eyes of the adjutant and the Oberst-Lieutenant who despised being deferential to a transvestite. They only tolerated her because their commanding officer was smitten. Danielle had overheard them whispering in German.

They had referred to her as a ‘verworfen transvstit schlampe’ and a ‘billinge hure’, in English, a ‘degenerate transvestite slut’ and a ‘cheap whore’ when the Oberst left the room to get more wine, but Danielle feigned ignorance and smiled.

“I don’t expect you to use the gentlemen’s facilities; please use my private bathroom upstairs, third on the right,” Oberst Wessel insisted.

Danielle took her time climbing the wooden staircase; she could feel the Oberst eyes scouring her legs and her buttocks. She wished that she had worn something a little more demure but it was too late now. When she got to the landing she stopped and listened, half expecting someone, most likely the Oberst, to follow, but all she could hear was the din of the dinner conversation.

She passed the Oberst’s bedroom with its elaborate four-poster king-sized bed. She ducked inside and made a quick search; there was nothing of significance that she could take without it being noticed missing. She was bursting for a wee so she went into the toilet, pulled down her knickers and sat on the pan. She didn’t need to take off her gaff; her penis was taped facing back between her buttocks so she could pee sitting down. She quickly wiped and adjusted her clothing.

She came outside the toilet and listened. The men were still talking and she could hear the Oberst’s booming voice so she went back into his bedroom to the windows and looked outside. What she saw amazed her and was a testament to Oberst Wessel’s arrogance. The inner part of the double fence stopped at the corners of the Oberst’s house and outer fence had a pedestrian gate let into it. The Oberst or his predecessors did not want views of the ratty POW camp from their bedroom windows; they wanted views of the forest and they didn’t want to have to walk through the camp to gain access to the beautiful grove so they had put in a personal gate.

Danielle carefully noted the surrounds and landscape, making mental calculations; then she checked the dresser drawers. There was a loaded Luger pistol in the first drawer but she would be shot if she was caught with it and it was too obvious a ploy so she left it. In the corner of the drawer was a set of keys; she picked them and hefted them. One of them seemed big enough to fit the gate on the outer fence but there would be only one way to find out. She put the keys back where she had found them and noticed a packet of letters addressed to Oberst Kurt Wessel, Officer in Charge of Stalag Luft Oberursel from Generallieutenant Ernst Huber, Commander 17th Infantry Division Frankfurt.

She untied the ribbon and scanned the first letter. The Generallieutenant was negotiating with the Oberst to supply prison work-gangs to help build fortifications around Frankfurt. This was against the Geneva Convention but the Germans were paying the Convention scant regard as they prepared for an allied invasion. Danielle took a letter from the middle of the packet hoping that it wouldn’t be missed.

Danielle heard the stairs creak and she hurriedly put the letters back, closed the drawer and just made it to the door when Oberst Wessel came into the room.

He looked as startled as she did and his smile was turning into frown and Danielle, caught red-handed, improvised a reason for being here.

“What are you doing in my bedroom Fraulein?” he asked gruffly.

Danielle stepped up to him and pressed herself against him and kissed his cheek.

“I thought you would never get up here; I’d just about given up,” she rubbed herself against him.

Instinctively his hands went to her buttocks and squeezed, pulling her tighter against him.

“You naughty girl,” he grinned, the lust evident on his face.

She kissed him; their tongues intertwined. She reached between their bodies and found the Oberst erect; it seemed like a formidable piece of flesh through his dress pants.

“We don’t have long; the dinner guests are already wondering where you are, that’s why I came up here looking for you,” the Oberst squeezed her buttocks and then slipped his hand inside the split in her dress and caressed her thighs.

“We’ll just have to be quick then,” Danielle eased herself out of his embrace and leaned against the dresser, presenting herself.

The Oberst chuckled as he unbuttoned his flies.

Danielle swept her dress out of the way and pulled her tight nylon knickers aside exposing her buttocks.

The Oberst stepped in behind and slid himself all the way inside her. Because she didn’t have time to shower she also hadn’t douched so her anus was still moist with Vaseline and the remains of Steven’s spend.

“You were prepared for me,” the Oberst chuckled.

He gripped her hips and began to fuck Danielle vigorously and she rocked back and forth on her heels in time with his thrusts. She wriggled her buttocks to entice him but also to guide his thick penis onto her prostate; she had to admit she was enjoying being fucked.

“Oh! Yes! There you have it!” she hissed as he found her sweet spot.

“Mmm. You are nice and tight; you little minx,” the Oberst sighed.

“And here we go!” he pulled her hard against him holding her still while he ejaculated.

Danielle found the whole thing rather dirty but it was kinky as hell, quite depraved in fact, as she orgasmed into her panties.

The Oberst thrust into her once, twice more then extracted himself. Danielle remained bent over holding her dress and her knickers away from the issue dribbling from her anus and between her buttocks. The Oberst wiped himself with a handkerchief and then, ever the gentleman, he wiped her too.

“You may use my bathroom again young lady,” he grunted as struggled with his buttons.

Danielle was very unladylike as she made her way to the bathroom holding her dress up and her knickers away from her bottom until she could lay her hands on a facecloth and wipe herself properly.

Her knickers were damp with semen but there was nothing she could do about that; the Oberst’s semen would continue to seep from her sphincter for the remainder of the night.

Despite having fixed her makeup and adjusted her dress it was obvious to everyone what had happened upstairs but no one said a word.

The other two German officers looked disgusted and did not engage Danielle in any further conversation.

When it came time to leave about half an hour later the Oberst kissed her softly on the lips rather than her proffered hand so if anyone had any doubts that he had fucked Danielle they were firmly extinguished.

As they walked back to the barracks Smithy and Benny were both surly.

“I hope it was worth it Danielle,” Smithy said dryly.

“I have some very good Intel for you sir,” Danielle replied.

“But more importantly we will have to bring forward the escape to the opening night of Clash by Night,” she said gravely.

To be continued

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The prisoner wore panties

Servicemen are expected to make sacrifices in wartime but I don't know what medal that would be appropriate for that one. Most are awarded for actions against the enemy on the frontlines.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Steven's Fixed

joannebarbarella's picture

And so is the commandant! Danielle has them both panting for her.

'Lie back and think of England'

That used to be the saying, but in Danielle's case it's 'bend over etc'. This is a hugely entertaining story and quite hilarious. If she gets back to England her life will be changed forever after discovering how much power she wields as a woman. There will be no turning back.