A Sissy For Christmas -Part 1

Printer-friendly version

A Sissy for Christmas

Author's note: This is an older story I've decided to upload while you guys wait for me to continue updating Pushing the Limits. This one is finished and will be uploaded in multiple parts

“No one will ever know”, thought Matt as he ran his hands over the hot pink and black laced corset , admiring its silky feel.
The price tag read 54.99….a little steep but Matt wasn’t worried about the price. He couldn’t let anyone find out about his secret. If he splurged for the corset he would only have five dollars left of his spending money, which would be hard to explain. Worse yet, he still had to get out of the store and pay for it, and that would be even more embarrassing. Sure he could lie…but…Matt quickly ripped off the tag on the corset, matching panties and garters. He smiled. It seemed too easy, as he stuck the stolen items in his jacket, and started to head out. Suddenly, he had a feeling that he was being watched, as a sense of uneasiness came over him.

“Steal from me, will you?”, said the older woman dressed in all dark clothing said from behind Matt.

“No..I swear I’ll pay for those”, Matt stuttered nervously, knowing he was caught.

“Silence!”, shouted the mysterious woman as she came closer to Matt. “If you don’t speak the truth, then you won’t be able to speak at all”. A wry smile came to her deep plum colored lips as she grabbed Matt by his shirt and pointed her finger at him.

“Wha…?” Now Matt was even more scared .

He was worried that if he got caught, he might get in trouble and possibly even arrested for shoplifting, at worst. But what this woman was saying made no sense and just sounded plain scary. Before Matt could do anything, he felt his legs stiffen, as the feelings of numbness accompanied by a plastic sheen started to travel upward to his waist, and seemed to keep going further and further up.

“I feel like I’m becoming a statue”, Matt wanted to say, but oddly enough couldn’t.

The strangest part of this whole thing was that his body also seemed to change in shape, as he could feel his waist narrow slightly, his hips widen, and breasts start to form and sprout out from his chest. His shoulders seemed to also narrow a bit, though his height still remained the same. His facial features softened, as his lips became fuller, his cheekbones higher, and his overall face shaped slightly more rounded. His hair grew longer and fuller also, reaching past his shoulders and becoming blonde and straight in texture.

The last part of the transformation caused him the most physical anguish, which was strange as most of it up until this point had been painless. He could feel his groin being squeezed and compressed as it literally grew smaller and smaller until it completely vanished. Though Matt couldn’t see it what he had now resembled a vagina, but since he was now a mannequin, it remained sealed.

Although this all was a lot to take in, Matt couldn’t help but feel excited by some of these changes, at least the feminization of his body, as he had always secretly wanted to be female. The becoming a mannequin part…not so much. Not that he had much of a choice in the matter, as the witch went to work on dressing him. His old clothes didn’t fit very well now. His shirt was too loose on him now and baggy, except for his perky new breasts which seemed to stick out, showing off his permanently hard nipples even through the fabric.

The witch seemed to particularly enjoy this as she massaged his nipples as she slid off his shirt, and laced him into the corset he had tried to
steal.

“Since you liked these so much, I figured it’s only fitting that you get to wear them now…on display for all to see”, the witch said, letting out a wicked sounding cackle.

She finished his corset rather quickly but continued to fondle his breasts. Although Matt felt slightly aroused by this, the whole thing made him feel uncomfortable- especially since this attention was coming from his capturer. She stopped and then unbuttoned and slid off his jeans, which were too large in the waist but at a bit tight around the hips now.

“Hmmm…nothing here anymore”, the witch said in a mocking tone as she bent to look at his crotch. “Not that there was much to being with no doubt- a man who dresses up in women’s lingerie. Yes, this was a fitting punishment indeed”, she said, as she started to slide up the matching panties- but not before rubbing her doll’s new clit.

“OMG stop!!”, Matt wanted to say. “Just leave me alone!!”, he screamed inside his head as he tried to fight back the feelings of pleasure.

The witch seemed to hear what Matt was thinking as she abruptly stopped. “You ungrateful little sissy!”, she hissed. “And after all I’ve just done for you!!”.
And then without saying anything else, the witch raised her hand and gave him a smack on the bottom.

“Oww!!”, he silently cried. It didn’t hurt, as much as it was unexpected.

“Now, Melissa", she said, as she slid on some lacy thigh high stockings and the garters. “This is your new life…I know as hard as it might feel, this is something that you will deep down enjoy so it is just best that you accept it”, she said, as she rubbed Melissa’s thighs.

“Meliss-aaahhh ooohh”, Melissa hated how sensitive her new body was, and how she was completely helpless to the witch’s touch and whatever she wanted to do to her.

“Yes, Melissa. Your new name for your new body”, said the witch.

And with that the witch picked up Melissa and tucked the new mannequin under her arm and dragged her over to the display window, as if Melissa now didn’t weigh much at all. The witch set Melissa down and fixed her in place, still unnecessarily poking and prodding at her nipples while she made sure the corset was tight enough.

“Yes you’ll do just fine”, said the witch, as she gave Melissa’s breast one final squeeze and spanked her butt once again, as if sensing Melissa’s reluctance towards her new fate.

“Oh and by the way, my dear Melissa” said the witch as she began to switch off the lights and close for the night. “Part of the spell is to make your family and friends forget about you the longer you are here…yes your disappearance may cause a stir at first but since no one will think to look for you here or realize that you actually are here if they do, time will pass and you will soon be forgotten”.
The witch then locked the door behind her and headed out.

Left alone in the darkness with only the other mannequins in the store, Melissa felt like crying now. No one would ever find her, as she was completely unrecognizable now- let alone be able to undo a spell like this. The only way out of this was if Melissa somehow met another witch.

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos