A Sissy For Christmas -Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Several months had passed and Melissa could tell that it was close to Christmas now. After months of being changed in and out of various types of lingerie and swimsuit as well as a French maid costume for Halloween, Melissa wondered what she’d be dressed as now. The whole ordeal was a mix of humiliation as well as pleasure and excitement. Melissa had gotten a bit more used to being a mannequin and forced to stay in one position now, but she still hated how the witch treated her like an object and fondled her whenever she dressed her. But she couldn’t deny the arousal she felt while it was happening and how much she loved the silky feeling of each outfit she was dressed in.

Melissa didn’t know what time it was, but she guessed it must’ve been early as the witch was just coming in to open the store. She smiled at her newest mannequin, giving Melissa the chills. The store was filled with several mannequins, but somehow Melissa knew she was the only victim of the witch’s spell.

“Christmas is just a couple weeks away and we need to get ready!”, said the witch. “Melissa, I have the perfect outfit for you, my dear”, she said, her voice dripping in fake sweetness as she held up a shimmery green teddy with white fur trim along with a matching green elf hat.

“Noooo!”, Melissa wanted to scream. “Please God, no”.

As much as Melissa loved dressing up, being put on display made it all the more embarrassing, as anyone passing by could see her. She’d just gotten used to lingerie and bikinis, but the elf outfit was too much. But again, Melissa didn’t have much of a say.

“There we go”, said the witch, as she finished dressing Melissa’s top half. “And now to complete the outfit”, the witch cackled, as she slid a pair of thigh high candy cane striped stockings.

“Why are you doing this to me?”, Melissa felt like screaming The witch was literally turning her into a holiday decoration.

As if she could hear her victim’s thoughts, the witch placed the elf hat on Melissa’s head and smiled.

“Have you forgotten already? You stole from me, Melissa. What better way for a naughty sissy to learn a lesson then dressed up as Santa’s helper? And after all, you are my best display”, the witch let out an evil laugh as she touched the hat, deliberately making the glued on bells jingle.

For the holidays, the lingerie shop didn’t seem to be doing too much business, even with Melissa on display. Even during the rest of the year, the store was never full, but now customers were becoming farther and fewer. Not that Melissa minded too much, since she still felt the ordeal was extremely humiliating.

She continued to stare out the window at the hundreds of usual passerbyers- except today was different. One girl about Melissa’s age- if she was still human- actually stopped in. Of course this wasn’t entirely out of the ordinary….as the usual customers were girls around that age. But what was weird, especially for Melissa, was that this girl seemed more interested in the mannequins than anything else.

The girl, Tiffany, could sense herself being watched, even though there was no one else in the store except the mannequins. Of course, the store seemed to be lined wall to wall with them and they all had this creepy way of looking like they were staring at you. Except for one…the elf mannequin in the window didn’t have the same eerie stare like the rest. She was actually pretty….her facial features seemed more realistic…almost human. Tiffany walked over to the window, her hand on the blonde mannequin’s shoulder, slowly turning her to face her.
There was clearly no mistaking it, this mannequin’s eyes didn’t share the same lifeless expression. Sure, they were plastic, but they had more emotion in them, as if she was once real.

“Because you were real”, Tiffany whispered. With her one hand still on the mannequin’s shoulder, Tiffany quickly said a few words in a low voice.

Almost instantly, Melissa began to gain feeling back in her body again, as the plastic sheen her skin had take on slowly faded away. The whole entire process took about five seconds, at which point Melissa realized she had the ability to actually speak again. She looked at Tiffany, who was obviously responsible for this, and immediately recognized what was going on. “You’re a witch!”, she cried in amazement,
Tiffany stepped back.

“You..you can talk!”, she gasped.

“Well….yeah”, said Melissa. “I used to be human before this…I was just…”,s he stopped herself and started to giggle nervously, then stopped again realizing how much more high pitched it sounded now.

“Yeah, of course. I knew that”, said Tiffany. “It’s just that…you know what I am is all…I guess I’m kinda surprised”.

Melissa giggled again. “Well thank you anyway”. She smiled for the first time in what seemed like forever and hugged Tiffany. “Really…I’ve been waiting so long for this day to come and I…”, her voice trailed off as she rubbed the tears that started leaking from her eyes.

Tiffany hugged her back. “Aww, well you’re welcome…wait are you crying?”, asked the younger witch as she pulled back slightly to look at Melissa.

“No.. I mean yes”, Melissa started laughing again through her tears. “Sorry..I guess I’m just getting used to being human again and everything that comes with it”.

The two girls just stood there for a moment, taking each other and all that happened in the past couple minutes in. Finally, Melissa broke the silence.

“Can we please get out of here?”, she begged, sounding scared. “This place gives me the creeps, especially after being stuck here for so long”.

Tiffany noticed how helpless and frightened Melissa seemed as she cowered next to her, while both the girls looked around at the store and the mannequins that seemed to be piercing them with stares. No wonder Melissa hated being here. Tiffany couldn’t imagine being stuck in a place like this longer than she already had been. Though judging by Melissa’s demeanor, Tiffany wondered if there was something else that was making her so terrified.

“Yeah, definitely. Come on. Let’s go”, Tiffany started for the door, taking Melissa with her by the arm.

“Wait!!”, Melissa said, stopping suddenly. “I really don’t wanna go out in public dressed like this”, gesturing to her elf costume.

Tiffany cracked a smile. “Why? I think its cute”, she teased, reaching over to make Melissa’s hat jingle.

Melissa groaned. “Please, no. What if somebody recognizes me and realizes I’m the mannequin from the display?”

“I highly doubt that’ll happen”, Tiffany reassured her. “Not a lot of people know about or believe in magic anyway. They’d more than likely think you were Santa’s naughty elf who escaped”, she joked.

“ Haha well honestly, I’d rather not be an elf at all for a while”, said Melissa. “My old clothes are long gone by this point. Do you have anything I could wear?”

“What you see is all I have”, said Tiffany, pointing to her own clothes. “But we’re in a mall…I’m sure we can find you something”.

“That’s true”, answered Melissa. “But you are a witch….so why buy when you can use magic?”, she raised an eyebrow mischievously.

“There’s a little more to it than that”, said Tiffany. “Just because you have powers that doesn’t mean you’re supposed to use them so freely”.

“Uh huh…like when you just brought a mannequin to life?”, Melissa countered.

“Technically, that counts as a good deed”, reasoned Tiffany.

“Well so does not making me go out dressed like this and embarrassing myself”, said Melissa, as she leaned in to Tiffany and batted her eyelashes. “So please?”

“Fine”, Tiffany finally agreed. “But just this one time.”

Tiffany muttered a quick spell and in an instant, Melissa was wearing a black and white striped v-neck sweater that showed off her new and ample bustline and a black pleated skirt and matching black tights that accentuated her long slender legs.

“Ooo!!!” Melissa squealed, hugging Tiffany again. “Thank you!!! OMG!! How’d you figure out my size?”

“Magic”, Tiffany replied with a playful and mysterious undertone in her voice. “But you’re welcome…umm wait I’m sorry. I didn’t even ask your name”, she said feeling embarrassed that they’d been talking this whole and yet she didn’t know the girl’s name”.

“Oh, no its fine…Melissa”, the blonde said with a smile, though the question seemed to make her a bit uncomfortable again for some reason.

“Melissa”,Tiffany repeated. “Ok well I’m Tiffany…are you hungry by the way? You must be. You haven’t eaten since- well..you know…”

Melissa nodded. “Yeah, I am actually.”

“Good”, said Tiffany, her feelings about the store returning. “I think we’ve both spent enough time in here”.

“Can we still hang out at the mall for a bit?”, Melissa asked after lunch. “I really need some new stuff…I mean like desperately”.

“Yeah, of course”, agreed Tiffany. “What kind of stuff do you need?”.

Melissa sighed. “Everything pretty much…I don’t have anything..no clothes, bras, panties. Just what you gave me”.

“So you lost everything when the witch cast the spell”, Tiffany finished for her.

Melissa nodded, still not being completely honest and wondering how much Tiffany actually knew, being a witch herself.

“Well, I don’t mind getting you some stuff right now”, said Tiffany. “I mean it’s the least I can do”.

“Oh, you’ve already done so much, Tiffany”, said Melissa, tearing up. “I just have no money or anything now so…”.

“Its fine”, Tiffany assured her, linking their arms together.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos