A Sissy For Christmas -Part 3

Printer-friendly version

“You think this’ll fit me?”, asked Melissa holding up a bra made for a preteen girl.

Tiffany laughed. “No way…at least not in the cups….maybe the band size”.

Melissa just looked at her confused.

“Do you even know what size bra you wear?”, Tiffany asked.

“Well..not really anymore”, Melissa answered, looking away.

Tiffany walked over in front of Melissa. “I know your secret”, she said in a tantalizing tone, her eyes practically sparkling.

Melissa backed up slightly “Uhhh what secret?”, she asked, giggling nervously.

“It all makes perfect sense now, really”, said Tiffany, tapping a finger against her own cheek.”You used to be a guy”, she said, inching very

close to Melissa, as the blonde’s face flushed with embarrassment, indicating she was right. “I mean you totally still have a guy’s appetite, and you don’t even know what your own bra size, let alone how bra sizing works”, she went on.

Melissa just stood there in shock, embarrassed that Tiffany had found out and unable to lie about it.

“Oh its nothing to feel bad about, Tiffany told Melissa, practically purring as she rubbed herself against Melissa. “You just need someone to help you is all. To the dressing room”, she said, holding up an assortment of bras in different colors and sizes in one hand, while guiding
Melissa back towards the area with her.

In the dressing room, Melissa completely fell into submissive mode, as Tiffany tried the different bras on her. It was almost like her past year as a mannequin, but much more enjoyable with Tiffany instead of the other witch.

“Mmm, I think this bra has just the right amount of support and lift”, said Tiffany, as she squeezed both of Melissa’s breasts in her hand gently.

“Yesss”, Melissa sighed happily, as Tiffany began circling around her, stopping just behind her, as Melissa felt a trail of soft kisses on the back of her neck and shoulders.

Melissa could barely contain herself. “Tiffany…”, she begged. “Please, Tiffany can I come home with you? I don’t have anywhere to stay..I wouldn’t ask otherwise..please”.
Only a half lie this time- the part she didn’t tell her was that she desperately wanted to be with Tiffany.

“Of course”, answered Tiffany. “We will pay for these and head home then”

That night in bed, Melissa lay in bed facing Tiffany. Dressed in her new bra and panties, Melissa felt a lot happier than she had in a long time- though she was sure that both her new body and Tiffany’s company had something to do with it.

“Can I ask you something?”, Melissa asked, their faces illuminated by only moonlight.

“You already did, but go ahead,” Tiffany teased.

“You’re such a butt”, Melissa said rolling her eyes. “Anyway….how many witches are there in this town? There’s you and the witch who owns the store…”

“You call me names then you ask me about being a witch”, Tiffany noted, her finger circling the outline of Melissa’s nipple. “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

Melissa blushed. “Sorry…but I’ll take my chances given that you already seem a lot nicer than the other witch”.

“There are more of us than you think, but we’re definitely still a minority. Some of us use magic here and there and try to make a living by adapting to the way everyone else does. Some are very good at using magic to make a living because they refuse to adapt. The other witch sounds like the second type….especially from the spell she used on you…she’s used to getting her own way, and her magic helps her do it”.

“Oh”, Melissa was quiet for a second. “What else are you going to do with me?”, she asked suddenly.

“What else am I going to do with you?”Tiffany repeated, raising an eyebrow. “Well let’s see what you can do first”. Tiffany pulled back the covers exposing both of the girls’ bare legs. Tiffany wiggled her left foot and toes. “I just painted them today. A nice red for Christmas, and I must confess, yes I did use magic because I always did a horrible job by hand…do you like them?”, she asked Melissa extending her foot slightly.

“Yesss”, Melissa answered, practically squealing in delight.

“Then show me!!!” Tiffany ordered playfully.

Melissa didn’t need to be told twice, as she practically dove at Tiffany’s feet, pampering them with kisses and gentle massages. “Its so not fair!”, said Melissa after coming up for air. “You get the tiny cute feet”. She let out a giggle before practically collapsing at Tiffany’s feet.

“Wow you’re good,”, said Tiffany, reaching her hand down to stroke Melissa’s hair. “You want to come back up here by me where its warm?”, Tiffany offered.

“Yes”, Melissa said. Tiffany’s offered sounded so inviting, as if lying beside her was for something more than just warmth- and perhaps it was as the two girls seemed to snuggle closer together and caressed each other as they fell asleep.

Tiffany was already up the next day by the time Melissa finally woke up. Last night had been amazing and brought on so many new sensations that Melissa had only fantasized about. Smiling, Melissa got out of bed and wandered into the kitchen to look for Tiffany.

“Morning, sweetie”, said Tiffany, as she saw Melissa come in. “I made some tea”.

“Tea for breakfast?”, Melissa asked. “I’m not a huge fan of caffeine…sorry no offense”.

Tiffany just smiled as she set the two steaming mugs on the table. “Oh well then you don’t need to worry…there’s no caffeine in here. Just herbs all natural”.

“Oh ok”, Melissa said as she took a sip. “Its delicious…what did you say was in it?”, she asked, giggling and feeling a little dazed.

“Shhh…don’t worry”, Tiffany soothed, running her hands through Melissa’s hair. “Like I told you…its all good. Now tell me did you like last night?”

“Ohh yes, of course”, said Melissa, cooing softly at Tiffany’s touch.

“Would you like to do it again?” Tiffany asked, gently wrapping her fingers around Melissa hair. “Maybe try something more?”

“Oh I would like to so much”, Melissa breathed.

With that, Tiffany took Melissa by the hand and guided her back to the bedroom. Once there, Tiffany opened her robe, exposing a black leather corset, garters, and lace top thight highs. Melissa just stood there mesmerized by the sight. Tiffany grabbed Melissa’s hands once again and pulled her over towards the bed. Tiffany sat on the edge of bed and gestured for Melissa to sit beside her. Melissa looked longingly at Tiffany and began to gently touch Tiffany’s face. Tiffany smiled and purred softly in response.

“Lay down”, Tiffany instructed her, stopping suddenly.

Melissa did as she was told, as Tiffany lay down opposite her, her dark raven hair splashed across the white bedlinens.

“Now”, began Tiffany again. “I want you to remove my stockings and garters”.

“Yes, Tiffany”, said Melissa getting right to work.

“Good, very good”, smiled Tifany. “Oh and one more thing, refer to me as Mistress”

“Yes, Mistress”, said Melissa as she slid the garters and stockings past Tiffany’s legs and down to her ankles.

“Now remove my panties…using only your mouth”, Tiffany’s brown eyes, twinkling as she spoke.

Without hesitation, Melissa got into position and used her teeth to ever so carefully grasp the fabric and move it downward. Once she finished, Tiffany moved her body directly over Melissa’s face.

“This might be …different for you if its something you’ve never done before”, said Tiffany. “But I just want you to go with it and see how it goes”.

“Yes, Mistress”, answered Melissa, despite her voice being a bit muffled. Melissa started to run her tongue over Tiffany’s sex, gently massaging it, feeling its entirety with her mouth…over and over again. Each pass becoming more enjoyable for both girls as Tiffany started to moan and could already feel her orgasm coming on and Melissa felt herself growing wetter.

Eventually, Melissa brought Tiffany to climax as she released her juices over Melissa’s face, which she more than happily lapped up. Soon after, Melissa felt herself orgasm, as she squealed and moaned in pleasure. Tiffany scooted down and sat back next to Melissa, who was still laying down and smacked her on the butt. Melissa jumped in surprise.

“Ow!”, she squealed, clutching her bottom . “What was that for?”

“Did I tell you could cum?”, Tiffany asked, slapping Melissa’s butt again.

“No…I guess you didn’t ….sorry”< said Melissa, blushing.”Uhhh what was the second slap for?”

“Not calling me Mistress….three times”< Tiffany said with a devious smile as she playfully spanked Melissa three more times again.

“Ow…nooo please no more…I’m sorry that I didn’t wait for you to tell me to cum, Mistress and that I forgot to call you, Mistress”, Melissa said
remorsefully.

Tiffany just giggled. “Ok, you’re forgiven, my pet. For now”, she said as she stroked Melissa’s hair. “But now I want you to take a shower, get cleaned up, dressed and then meet me back in the kitchen after understood?”.

“Yes of course, Mistress”, Melissa answered giggling too.

Melissa did as she was told and found Tiffany waiting for her at the kitchen table.

Tiffany looked up “Did you enjoy today?”, she asked.

Melissa swallowed. “Yes, I did…Mistress. However, I have one question”.

“Yes?”, Tiffany asked, waiting.

“That tea you gave me before…..was it…well it was part of a spell wasn’t it?”, Melissa asked.

“The tea itself didn’t have anything in it to make you do those things”, Tiffany explained, as if she could read Melissa’s mind. “It just put you in a state of feeling very at ease…. and more open shall we say”.

“Oh ok”, said Melissa with a nod. “I understand now”.

Tiffany placed her hand on top of Melissa’s. “The thing to remember is that emotional bonds cannot be brought on by spells alone”. Melissa just stood there. “Meaning you wouldn’t have done those things with me if the bond wasn’t already there…the magic just allowed you to act on those feelings”.
Tiffany moved her hand away and got up. Melissa was quiet for a minute.

“Tiffany”, she finally said.

Tiffany turned around. “Yes?”, she asked

“I think even if you didn’t use some sort of magic, I’d still do whatever you want”, Melissa said with a giggle. “I was under your spell the day you saved me”.

Without even being told, Melissa spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up after their little bit of fun.

“I could definitely get used to this”, Tiffany said, admiring the fresh linens Melissa just put on. “Housework is not my thing”.

“Oh”, said Melissa, starting to blush. “Well I don’t mind doing it…I mean after everything you’ve done for me…it only seems right”.

“If you insist”, said Tiffany with a giggle. “I just usually….”, she let her voice trail off.

“Usually…?”, Melissa asked.

“Well, use magic…y’know being a witch and all”.

“Ohhh..”, Melissa smirked. “What happened to all that stuff about how just because you have powers doesn’t mean you get to use them whenever you want?”

“Well, doing chores is the exception…otherwise nothing would get done”, Tiffany said, rolling her eyes.

“You don’t have to worry about that with me around anymore”, Melissa said sweetly.

Tiffany smiled. “I know”, she said as she brushed some of Melissa’s hair off her shoulder. “Besides if you’re gonna be cleaning, I think you

need the proper attire, don’t you?”

“Well, I…”, Melissa started to giggle.

“Like a sexy French maid’s outfit”, Tiffany suggested, as she brushed up against Melissa, running her hand over the front of Melissa’s shirt, as it changed into a sexy black lacey maid’s costume.

“Mmm, you’re so good at that”, Melissa said softly, as she kissed Tiffany’s neck.

“Glad you like it”, said Tiffany, as she fingered the lace on the front of Melissa’s corset.

“You know I have been dressed as a maid before”, Melissa began, as Tiffany looked up at her questioningly. “At the other witch’s shop I mean…on display”, she explained. “But I have to say this is much more enjoyable with you and as a real girl”.

“Then I think I might keep you like this”, said Tiffany mischievously, as she ran her finger around in a swirling motion, as two tiny locks appeared around Melissa corset and around her thigh stockings.

“OMG, well this might make things a bit more difficult now”, said Melissa, giggling.

“Oh I don’t think that’ll be a problem”, Tiffany smirked. “Just try it”.

Melissa did as she was told, and it was a struggle- but she enjoyed every minute of it. Melissa thought after she finished, Tiffany would’ve unlocked her but oddly enough she wasn’t disappointed when she didn’t. That night in bed, Melissa was still locked in her outfit, but Tiffany still didn’t seem to have any plans of taking the locks off.

“Are you enjoying your new life?”, Tiffany asked, as se leaned into Melissa.

“Yes”, Melissa said. “I already told you….I mean some of the stuff is a little unexpected but still…I wouldn’t trade it for anything”.

“That’s good”, said Tiffany.”Because….well I’ve been looking for someone like you for a long tim and now…”.

“And now here I am”, giggled Melissa. “I wanna be your little sissy bimbo pet forever”.

“Forever?”, Tiffany asked.

“Well, yeah..I mean as long as you want me to be….”, Melissa said, as the locks and chains suddenly started to move and expand around both Melissa and Tiffany as they held each other.

“Well, now we’re bound together forever”, teased Tiffany. “Or at the least the rest of the night”.

The next morning, Tiffany was up before Melissa once again and the lock and chains completely vanished. Melissa even wondered if she dreamed that she had been chained to Tiffany all night.

“Morning love”, Tiffany said, pouncing on Melissa and keeping her pinned down.

Melissa gasped in surprise. “Tiffany…”, she breathed. “How did you….?”

“I’m always one step ahead of you…comes with being a witch, my love”, she answered as she bent down to kiss Melissa’s forehead.

“I’ve decided I want to know absolutely everything about being a witch”, said Melissa.

“Ok ask me anything”, said Tiffany staring down at her.

“Well, first”, said Melissa biting her lip. “Could you please let me up?”

“Fine”, said Tiffany, rolling her eyes as she slid off Melissa and onto the bed beside her, smiling.

“Were you born that way?”, Melissa asked.

Tiffany nodded. “Yep. That’s how it works. You can’t just become a witch, you’re either born like that or you aren’t. And it runs in families”.

Melissa got up and began to look through the closet. “So your family….?”

“Well, it runs on my mom’s side”.

“And how do you like learn to be a witch?”, Melissa asked as she started shuffling through clothes.

“My mom and gramma taught me everything…well, mostly everything. You learn a lot from reading basic spells and then you can use them for more complex stuff.”

“Makes sense”, said Melissa, looking up. “What about….the whole good or bad witch thing?”

Tiffany sighed and sat up. “That’s something most people don’t get. There is no clear line between a good or a bad witch…its how you use your magic”.

“So then you use yours for the good stuff”, Melissa giggled.

“Most of the time”, Tiffany answered, her eyes sparkling.

“Can I ask you something about a certain spell in particular?”, Melissa asked, her voice going serious.

“Well, I’ll try to answer as best I can”, Tiffany said slowly.

“Ok”, started Melissa. “Well, when the other witch turned me into a mannequin, she said the longer I was there, my family and friends would eventually forget about me….is that really….well is it true?”

Tiffany got up and put her hand on Melissa’s shoulder. “Unfortunately, yes, sweetie. Her spell was supposed to be permanent”.

“But now that I’m human again, does that change anything?”

Tiffany shook her head. “No…..I mean no offense but no one would recognize you now…I’m guessing you don’t look too much like your old self”.

Melissa giggled. “Like not at all. Oh ok. I get it”.

Tiffany wrapped her arm around her shoulder. “I’m so sorry, love. I know it must be hard and that you must miss your old life and everyone”.

“That’s the thing”, Melissa sighed. “I do…but I’m happy this way now too…and in a way I’m glad..I mean there’s no way I could explain to them that I turned into a girl via a magic spell. And I don’t think there are any plastic surgeons this good…So I guess I’ll just have to get used to my new life with my new mistress”.

Tiffany smiled. “Ok well then, come here, pet..give me a hug”. Both girls were silent as they embraced.

“Can I ask you something else?”, Melissa asked.

“Besides that?”, Tiffany teased.

Melissa rolled her eyes. “Can I ask you two more things?”

“What is it?”, Tiffany asked.

“Should I stay blonde?”, Melissa asked, turning towards the mirror.

Tiffany smiled. “Well what color were you thinking of?”

Melissa blushed. “Maybe a little darker..like you. And you do NOT want t know what color it was before”

Tiffany ran her hands through the top of Melissa head, finger combing each strand, as it slowly changed from blonde to dark brown with golden
highlights. “There we go”, she said. “You like?”

Melissa smiled. “Its awesome!!! Definitely cheaper than any salon….its a big change though…can I go back to blonde for a while?”

“Sure”, Tiffany shrugged. “Maybe it’ll be a change for the spring then”, as she ran her hands over Melissa’s hair again, lightening it back to blonde. “This is definitely a less damaging way to get your color back too”.

“Thank you so much. Again. For everything”, said Melissa, turning to face Tiffany. “And if there’s anything I can do to-“

“Um yeah there is actually…have you forgot our little agreement? Think fast!!”, Tiffany said with a smile as she hurled a pillow at Melissa.

“OMG!!!” said Melissa. “You want a pillow fight though…you’re on!!!”, as she picked up the pillow Tiffany threw in her direction.

“That’s ok…its just extra work for my little sissy maid later”, Tiffany said , in between laughs. “Hey--!”, Tiffany said, as Melissa threw the pillow back at her.

“Loser wears the maid outfit”, said Tiffany as she tossed it back at Melissa, and then pounced on her.

“Ughhh no fair!! That’s cheating”, said Melissa with a giggle.

“Maybe”, said Tiffany “But you look sooo cute in that outfit anyway so why mess with a good thing?”

“I was thinking”, Melissa said later that day. “I need to get a job”.

“Well, that shouldn’t be too hard…I mean you still are you on the inside, so you can probably get a job doing what you did before, right?”, Tiffany asked.

“That might be kind of hard…I mean I have nothing to go on….all my experience is connected to my old identity. I’m like a completely new
person now….plus if the guys I used to work with saw me now…..”

“They’d totally want a piece of you”, Tiffany teased, a tiny hint of jealousy in her voice.

“Ughhh that’s gross!!”, said Melissa, turning away and blushing slightly.

“Wait”, Tiffany began. “Are you saying you’re not into guys?”

“Not really”, answered Melissa. “ I mean you just said I’m still me on the inside…the spell didn’t change that much”.

“So you’re a lesbian”, Tiffany said with a giggle.

“Um pretty much”, said Melissa. “You couldn’t figure that out after…..everything?”

“Oh…whatever”, Tiffany said dismissively, smacking Melissa’s butt. “Anyway, maybe you could look for a job at the mall? And while we’re there
we could get you some more clothes”.

“I’m definitely gonna need to start rebuilding my experience so I may as well start somewhere”, Melissa reasoned. “And you know I’m always down for shopping”. She turned to face Tiffany and noticed a slight mischievous twinkle in her eyes. “Wha-? I know that look”, Melissa said quietly.

“Oh I was just thinking”, said Tiffany. “We do a little lingerie shopping too. At a certain store”.

Melissa’s smile disappeared instantly. “I knew you were up to no good! Tiffany, that’s asking for trouble!!!”.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Don’t be so dramatic. That store is hella creepy but I doubt anything bad is gonna happen if we go there”, as she turned to face the mirror and began adjusting her hair.

“Yeah because we’re not going”, Melissa said, noticeably pouting, her arms folded.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “You telling me what to do…that’s a switch”.

“I’m serious, Tiffany”, Melissa said, sitting down on the bed. “You know I love shopping with you and I’d never turn that down but please….I can’t go back there”.

“Melissa, she can’t do anything to you. I’ll be with you the whole time”, said Tiffany, meeting Melissa’s eyes in the mirror.

“I’m not so sure”, Melissa muttered.

“Melissa!!!”, Tiffany said, turning to face her.

“Tiff…you don’t understand. You weren’t trapped there as prisoner like I was, and trust me- you wouldn’t want to be. You don’t know what she’s capable of…she’s a witch and you’re a witch but you pretty much said yourself before that the kind of witch you are depends on how you use your magic. I think after what she did to me- we can both agree that she doesn’t use hers for anything good”.

“How about this?”, Tiffany started. “I’ll go there by myself, just to prove to you that nothing bad will happen and then next time-“

“Tiffany-no!! Are you even listening?? Please!!! You can’t…I don’t think I’d ever forgive myself if something happened to you and I wasn’t there to protect you”.

Tiffany gave Melissa a quick hug before heading out. “ Well, if it makes you feel better you can just stay home…I promise nothing’ll happen, and you’ll get some new lingerie out of the deal too so you really-“

“Hey wait”, Melissa started to interrupt as Tiffany turned around and gave her a weird look.

“Melissa, nooo!!”, Tiffany started to protest as Melissa caught her off guard and pounced on her, pinning her to the floor.

“Guess you can’t leave now after all”, Melissa said, grinning.

“You’re being such a pain”, said Tiffany, as she struggled to throw her off.

“Maybe but if it means keeping you safe”, said Melissa as she kept Tiffany in place, who was now smacking Melissa’s butt in an effort to get her off.

“Get off!! Come on, you’re heavy you know? You’re getting fat” Tiffany teased. “Please?”

Melissa gasped jokingly. “OMG take that back!! I’m not fat”, as she started to tickle Tiffany.

“Melissa…nooo please”, Tiffany begged in between fits of giggles. “Please…just let me up”.

“Maybe”, the blonde said, leaning in forward. “On one condition though- you have to promise you won’t go back to the store, deal?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, though she was still laughing. “Ok fine, you bimbo..I won’t”.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos