A Sissy For Christmas -Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Well, promises were meant to be broken, thought Tiffany. And witches didn’t exactly have the best reputation for being trustworthy. For the rest of the day, Melissa wouldn’t let Tiffany out of her sight, and so Tiffany had to wait until early the next day to sneak out to the mall. It was really a silly argument but Tiffany was determined to prove to Melissa that nothing bad would happen if she went to that store.

It was a few days before Christmas and for the most part, the mall was packed- with the exception of the lingerie store. Of course the store was still filled with mannequins- minus one in the display window where Melissa had been.

“Ok so far nothing too weird”, Tiffany noted to herself, as she entered the store.

Although as soon as she did, she immediately felt a cold shiver and dozens of pairs of plastic eyes staring at her. It really was kind of creepy and she wanted to leave, but not before she got something for Melissa. Tiffany started to head for the back of the store towards the corsets when she heard footsteps behind her.

“Oh so its you”, said a voice causing to Tiffany to quickly turn around where an older woman dressed in all dark clothing stood. “I’ve been looking forward to meeting the young little witch who got in the way”.

“I….”, Tiffany started to say, but couldn’t finish.

“It’s a shame that your mother never taught you how rude it is to undo someone else’s spell”, the older witch continued. “You really should be taught a lesson”.

Tiffany could feel hear heart beating faster now and her survival instincts kicking in. “No!!!”, she said backing away. She wanted to run but the witch was blocking the exit.

“What’s the matter, Tiffany?”, the witch asked. “Afraid to use your magic to fight back?”

“How did you know my name?”, Tiffany asked, trying not to let her fear come through her voice.

“I know everything, Tiffany”, the witch said, stepping closer to her. “And I must say it takes a lot of nerve and foolishness to come back here…that seems to be the problem with the younger generation of witches today”.

Tiffany was desperately trying to figure out how to get out. Should she make a run for the exit? She had to. Just as Tiffany started to dash out past the witch, she felt a zapping pain hit her legs as they grew completely weak and numb as she toppled over. Tiffany felt the numbness travel up her entire body as she grew stiffer and felt completely helpless. The witch laughed as she walked over and picked Tiffany back up.

“My new display mannequin”, she said gleefully. “I really did think you would be more of a struggle, being a witch yourself but clearly I overestimated you”.

Tiffany quickly realized what was happening…she was stuck as a mannequin now and at the other witch’s mercy. This wasn’t good. She couldn’t use magic at all now.

“As you may have noticed”, the witch continued. “There’s a vacant space available right upfront for a new mannequin….I really do need it to complete my holiday display”.

“Nooooo!!”, Tiffany wanted to scream. She wasn’t in any hurry to figure out what that meant.

“My last mannequin was displayed in a delightful elf costume but since both she and the outfit seemed to have vanished, I’ll have to come up with something even better for you”, said the witch, her voice dripping in what seemed like joy, as if she really was enjoying this.

“She’s crazy”, Tiffany thought.

“No, not crazy”, said the witch. “I just don’t like others stealing what’s mine…and don’t look so surprised, Tiffany…you should know that I can hear my captured’s thoughts….didn’t you learn anything at all from spell practice?”

“You’re horrible..no even worse, evil”, said Tiffany. “I saved Melissa….you tried to take her life away by turning her into an object for stealing.
You use your magic for pure selfishness”.

“Oh, don’t act so innocent, missy”, laughed the witch. “I have seen you use your magic for some selfish pleasures in the past few days. I gave
Melissa what she always wanted when I turned her into a mannequin…”

“No you didn’t!!”, Tiffany hissed. “She hated being here. She didn’t wanna spend the rest of her life on display…she just wanted to be a normal girl…I did that for her!!”

“My, my so feisty aren’t we?”, laughed the witch. “”You’ll learn soon though, just like Melissa, that it’s best not to fight me and just take your punishment, dear”. The witch laughed at her choice of own words. “My deer…..I know what to do with you now, love….with you and your doe eyes….”. The witch walked away for a few brief seconds, leaving Tiffany wondering what she had planned for her.

“There you are!!”, said the witch returning with a red corset, lace top thigh highs, and reindeer antlers.

“No no no”!! Tiffany begged. At this point she’d take Melissa’s elf costume. “Is all this humiliation really necessary?”, Tiffany said,, as she helplessly stood there while the witch dressed her.

“Nonsense!!”, answered the witch. “You young ones simply have no holiday spirit!!”

“You’re never going to get away with this!!”, Tiffany fought back. “Melissa already knows all about this so-“.

The witch cackled evilly. “Melissa!!! That’s the best I’ve heard yet….don’t be ridiculous….Melissa will not be coming back here anytime too soon, this you already know. And the same rule applies to you..the longer you’re gone, eventually you’ll be magically erased from everyone’s memory ….even your own family of witches, even Melissa”.

Tiffany was stunned. That couldn’t be true and yet she knew it was. No one in her family had any reason to come here so they’d never find her, and Melissa was so adamant about not coming back here…it was hopeless.

“My, you certainly are in a mess aren’t you?”, the witch said. “But at least you have forever to think about it”.

“Nooooo!!”, Tiffany hated this…..she just wished she’d listen to Melissa who she’d probably never see again.

Back at home, Melissa was finally waking up, even though it was already after one. Tiffany was out of bed already, and that was nothing new. Until Melissa remembered their conversation yesterday. A pang of worry made Melissa get up and look for her, hoping she’d be in the kitchen. She wasn’t, but there was a note from her that made Melissa practically jump out of her skin, as she read it. “I’ve gone shopping love…you can’t stop me, But look on the bright side you’ll have some new lingerie to wear”.

“Please don’t do anything stupid, Tiff”, Melissa thought. Shopping for lingerie could mean anywhere, it didn’t have to be- oh heck, it was Tiffany, of course that’s where she was.

Melissa got ready as quickly as she could and made her way to the mall…maybe Tiffany was right all along and was completely fine, but Melissa had to find her first.

An hour or so had passed in the mall, and all Tiffany felt was more embarrassment. An elf was one thing…a reindeer….it was too much.
The witch came back in after lunch, humming merrily. “Oh, Tiffany….are you enjoying your new life so far?”
Tiffany couldn’t take anymore- being forced into submission and helpless like this. “I hate you for doing this to me!! Is your life so pathetic that you have to fill it with mannequins so you’re not alone?”

The witch only smiled. “Oh on the contrary, I do prefer their company as they are so much more well-behaved and quiet than their human counterparts”. She tapped Tiffany on the nose. “You, I can see however, needs a little more….smoothing out”.

Tiffany wanted to cringe at her touch. What more could she do to her?

“I was right in originally assuming you’d be a challenge”, said the witch. “But what you have yet to realize is this is not the worst I could do to you”.

Tiffany was confused. “I’m trapped as a mannequin, in a stupid outfit and I can’t use my magic…”

The witch shook her head. “Nah uh uh, my dear. You fail to see my generosity in putting you on display …I could always have you put in storage for a while or recycled….”

“OMG stop…you can’t!!”, Tiffany begged.

“I wouldn’t want to have to. The choice is yours..let’s see how you do”, said the witch, patting Tiffany on the shoulder.

Melissa finally got to the mall and braced herself for what she was dreading. The closer she got to the store, the more she could feel something was wrong….and as soon as she got to the outside of the store, her feelings were confirmed.

“Omg noooo”, Melissa whispered, touching Tiffany’s arm, as tiffany felt a wave of love come over from her Melissa’s touch. “Why? I told you not to come back here. Why did you have to-?” Melissa stopped suddenly, as the witch appeared behind her.

“Planning on stealing from me again?” the witch asked.

Melissa turned around. “Let her go!!!!”

“Or you’ll do what exactly?”, said the witch in an amused tone.

Melissa looked up at Tiffany longingly, then back at the witch. “I….”

“Let me make you an offer”, said the witch.

“No, Melissa, don’t fall for it!!!!”, Tiffany desperately wanted to say.

“ I’ll give you her back…if you do as I say for the entire afternoon”.

Melissa raised an eyebrow. “Well..what would I have to do? You mean cleaning..I can do that”

The witch laughed. “Oh no, my dear…don’t be so naïve. Let’s head to the back and I’ll show you and you’ll understand”. The witch beckoned towards Melissa.

Tiffany wasn’t sure exactly what the witch was planning but she knew whatever she was offering was a trick. Feelings of guilt washed over her as she knew this was her fault.

Melissa kissed Tiffany’s hand before letting go of her arm and following the witch.

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos