K&P Services Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Brittney snuggles closer to Crystal as she held her in her arms. Both were naked as they laid in her bed. She had approached her parents last night and informed them that she wanted to marry Crystal. She knew Crystal was the right person for her and since this was her last year in school before she goes to college. She wanted to marry Crystal after her graduation.

Kat and Paul weren’t completely taken back with Brittney approaching them and informing them that she wanted to marry Crystal. Kat could tell all the time how excited Brittney got when she saw Crystal. Paul, on the other hand, felt Brittney should finish college first, before getting married. Who knows if she’ll meet someone different while going there?

He knew Brittney wanted to follow in his and Kat’s footsteps. She wanted to become a bounty hunter like they were. Kat’s older sister had suggested that Brittney get a degree in law enforcement if she wanted to be in that field.

Paul and Kat knew Terry wanted to become a lawyer like her aunt. That she wanted to follow in her footsteps. She also wanted to get her learners permit as well.

Kat checks in on their visitor. Tony came through with her police record and it was a mile long. Her name was Gloria Ann McGill. The doctor managed to remove the horsetail from Gloria’s body. She had a slight scar where it had been attached.

Kat could tell she was still asleep. The poor thing was still recovering and fighting the drug addiction she had from the drugs they forcefully gave her. Valentina was helping her because she knew what it felt like to detox.

Alexa and her wife were going to take Gloria in. Gloria’s parents had been contacted and Kat offered to pay their airfare to come out and take her back home, but they didn’t want her back. They didn’t say why they wouldn’t take Gloria back in, but they didn’t want her back.

As for her police record. She had been arrested for grand theft auto, 2 counts for breaking and entering, assault of a police officer, prostitution, panhandling, trespassing, two counts for stealing. She was only fifteen years old.

One of John Tamer men had picked up six women from a local pimp and he liked how Gloria looked and had surgery done to her with her teeth, ears and the tail. According to the man that had been using Gloria when they stopped the limousine. Mr. Tamer had plans for her.

She closes the spare bedroom door and heads towards the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. Kat liked having the house to herself, first thing in the morning. The twins were still with their aunt and uncle in Walker, Kansas. She sits at the kitchen table and enjoys her cup of coffee. A few minutes later Terry comes stumbling into the kitchen.

“Morning sweetheart.” Kat smiles at her youngest as she pours herself some coffee as well.

“Morning mommy.” Terry walks over and kisses her mother’s cheek.

She sits down next to her at the kitchen table. Terry was happy her mother and the rest of the gang had made it home. She knew Crystal went to bed with Brittney last night. Valentina was dropped off at her place by Luke. Alexa had left to speak to her wife about taking Gloria in. Micky and Lisa had left to go back to their office. Her aunt was doing better. Sam was still in jail for helping to free Sebastião Tavares Rezende.

Kat looked at her youngest and could see she was in deep thought about something. She wonders what Terry could be thinking about, so early in the morning.

“What’s on your mind, Terry?”

Terry looks towards her mother “just thinking. I want to follow in Aunt Kristen’s footsteps.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. Why don’t I talk to your aunt and ask her to start helping you with that choice?” Kat knew what she and Paul
did wasn’t meant for Terry.

They knew Brittney enjoyed the chase and the excitement. Terry, on the other hand, wasn’t like them or her sister. She admired her Aunt Kristen and enjoyed watching her as she defended her clients.

“Have you decided if you want to get your learners permit?” Kat knew Brittney enjoyed having her driver license.

Terry looks at her mother “really?”

“Yes, I and your father talked about it and its time you get your learners permit.” Kat and Paul had talked about Terry getting her learners permit.

When Brittney got hers, Kat had been her teacher, because Brittney scared Paul. She still teases Paul about being scared to let Brittney drive him anywhere. The thing was, she could understand now, why her father had been a little hesitant to let her get her license.

The two of them just enjoy their coffee. After twenty minutes, Paul comes stumbling in and notices his wife and their youngest enjoying coffee. He was sore and had decided that he was going to take it easy today. Spend some time with his girls and finish some work out in the workshop.

“Morning ladies.” Paul grabs his favorite coffee cup.

There was a saying on the outside of it that said, I might be the man of the house, but I still answer to my wife. He remembers Kat giving him that mug as a birthday present because his other one got destroyed when their house had been shot-up.

Crystal and Brittney’s bedroom:
Brittney moves careful, so not to wake Crystal as she reaches over to her nightstand and open it. She pulls the engagement rings she had custom made out. She slips one on her ring finger and slips the identical crafted one onto Crystal’s ring finger.

She turns around in Crystal’s arms and kisses her. She watches as Crystal’s eyes open and feels her arms tighten around her wrist.

“Good morning to you as well.” Crystal smiles at Brittney.

“Will you marry me?” Brittney was watching Crystal’s eyes.

“Sweetie, I would marry you right now, but we promise your mom and father we would wait.” Crystal caresses Brittney’s cheek.

“How about after I graduate from High School and before I go to college?”

“I don’t see why not. You’ll be 18yrs old by then.” Crystal didn’t see any reason they couldn’t.

“Good! Look at your ring finger, then.” Brittney had a smile on her face.

Crystal notices that she had a new ring on her ring finger. It was silver and had several small diamonds along the top of it. She looks at Brittney in surprised.

“Where did you get the money to buy this ring?” She was surprised.

“It’s from the first job I did with mom and you. Remember the five million bounty? Well, since I went along and help, mom put some money in my account and some in a trust fund I can’t touch till I’m 21 yrs. old. I used some of the money to have these rings made.” She holds up her ring hand to let Crystal see it.

Crystal gives Brittney a kiss. She holds her tight to her body.

“Yes, I will marry you, but it won’t be till you finish school.”

“Okay.” Brittney returns the kiss.

After a few minutes, she stops kissing Crystal and rush to the bathroom. Brittney felt her bladder getting ready to leak.

Crystal watches as Brittney runs out of the bedroom in the nude “am I that bad.” A smirk appears on her face.

She gets up and slips on the nightshirt she keeps in Brittney’s bedroom. She slips on a pair of panties, before heading towards the kitchen. As she walks towards the kitchen, she spots Gloria sticking her head out of the spare bedroom.

“Hi there, I’m Crystal why don’t you join me in the kitchen?” Crystal had met Gloria when Kat brought her home with them a few nights ago.

Gloria looks at Crystal and knew she could trust her. Kat and Paul had informed her that she would be staying with them for a while. She knew Alexa and her wife were going to let her stay with them. She didn't mind living with a lesbian couple.

“Okay” as the two of them head towards the kitchen.

up
185 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Gloria has about 6 Felonies

Samantha Heart's picture

On her. When she turns 18 thay probably will be sealed. All this probably from the people she was woking for who knows. As for Kat & Paul's daughter i think its great she is engaged to a nice woman Crystal.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

This time will be different?

Jamie Lee's picture

Maybe Gloria has a record because she was trying to get her parents' attention, attention they denied her?

Maybe now after what she experienced, and with a loving couple, she'll finally get herself together?

Others have feelings too.