Summer with Em - Part 11

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer with Em - Chapter 11

By Julie D Cole

We headed towards my bedroom with my freshly pressed outfits on the sales hangers. I had taken extra care using the best of my training with a steam iron that mum had provided whilst growing up. Luckily I had experience of ironing mums delicate items when she left me chores whilst at work. I’d started with safe items like my shirts and jeans but it wasn’t long before I graduated to underwear and eventually to her undies. So no damage done.

Em had watched on and commented that she had been impressed. She’d noticed that I checked labels for guideline. She had feared I might damage one of the tops in particular. I guess I scored a few brownie points and I’d impressed myself. I never imagined that I’d own or wear such nice outfits that seemed far superior to my usual attire.

Em brought a carrier bag with her I assumed contained some items she had purchased for herself that she wanted to show me. She told me that either of the two outfits I’d purchased were suitable to wear that evening both of which were tops with trousers. In the bag she had a dress that she wanted me to try on that she’d purchased as a welcome to Manchester gift and she was keen to see what it looked like since she felt it was my colour and style. I was flattered but a little surprised and since it was a gift I could hardly refuse. Em clearly wanted me to femme up and to remove any traces of my male self and as much as I wanted to refuse I was intrigued to try. She seemed to be unlocking something inside me that had been dormant for a long time since my early years when mum liked to dress me up and take me shopping.

I sensed that Em was wanting to talk to me judging by the expression on her face. I guessed right because she said she wanted to explain something so I didn’t feel I was in the way. I told her that I might have misunderstood about her relationship with Bec’s and offered to sleep in the smallest bedroom if Bec’s stayed over. I tried to apologize as best I could for saying I was in the way.

‘Em please don’t feel I was making judgements or feeling I was in the way of your friendship. I like Bec’s but I feel like I’m imposing on your generosity. I didn’t mean to pry just now. I’ve seen that you and Bec’s have a long relationship and I just feel I’m invading your space. I wasn’t trying to be ungrateful.’

‘No your not. Why think such thoughts? You are my niece and we are the same blood. Even if I prefer you be introduced as my cousin since there is only 5 years between us. You don’t need to use the small bedroom that is my office and where I store winter clothes and Bec’s and I have always slept together. We do get a bit silly sometimes so as long as you are ok with that then fine with me.’

’ Em I am pleased if you are bed buddies and I envy you. It must be nice to lay and chat or snuggle up to somebody. I used to like snuggles with mum and still like to get into her bed some mornings when she isn’t working. It’s more difficult these days since I’ve grown up but I miss it. I’ve never had a girlfriend and if boys stayed over they always brought sleeping bags.’

‘Look Kim you are not in the way and just so it’s better that you know that Bec’s and I have a relationship that is more than just sharing my bed. She has asked me to move in with her a few times if she asks her husband to leave but I am not ready to be the cause of a break up since it can get nasty.’

We’ve always slept together since we first became friends at school and had sleepovers. We are extremely fond of each other and cuddles turned to more and more intimacy. We find each others sweet spots. As we reached our late teens she decided that she needed to conform to her parents expectations so she dated men. I had to be patient but she is the one who insisted we pick up where we left off not me.’

‘Does that mean that her marriage is a sham?’

‘Not exactly but we can all live in hope. I know they’ve had intercourse but he can’t excite her. I know her very well by now. Much better than she knows herself .’

‘Em I’m sorry I don’t mean to pry and I hope things work out for you both. I like Bec’s and I can see the attraction. She is super fit and beautiful. You look well together.’

‘Maybe and maybe not. I accepted that I might end up as a spinster a long time ago hence I was delighted to offer you a summer here with me. You are almost like a younger sister that I wished I’d had. Better than even you being my niece. We do look alike when you wear make-up don’t you think? Just perfect.’

‘Almost perfect Em and I’m sorry to have missed fun together growing up as your nephew. You have shown me life can be a lot more fun as your niece. But now I can see that it would be even more fun if I had a sister and I wouldn’t want anyone else. You are my number one.’

‘You mean you’d like if we were sisters together?’

‘I guess that’s what I meant. I don’t mind if you treat me as your sister whilst I’m here. I like the changes in me that you’ve encouraged. I think living as a boy is pretty boring by comparison. Can I stay like this for a while? I won’t get in the way I promise. ’

‘Of course you can stay like that and I’d love you to be my younger sister but we have to let your mum know since it’s not fair if she finds out and we haven’t told her. Anyway how can you hide your appearance if you video call?’

‘But she’ll be shocked and she may insist I go home.’

‘You’ll have to leave that to me to discuss with her and it’s more likely to be me in trouble rather than you. In all honesty I don’t think it will be that much of a shock. She had the idea for you to come to Manchester where nobody knows you and to spend the summer with me.’

‘Are you saying that she had doubts about me and suspected I had a feminine side?’

‘Sort of. Nothing was said but when you arrived in Manchester I saw Kim as a girl dressed a bit gender neutral than as the boy I was expecting to arrive. Your mum is not stupid and if I saw that you can be sure she’d seen it.’

Em encouraged me to try on the outfits to make a final decision and both sets looked amazing as far as I was concerned. What was not to like compared to being dressed like I did at home?’

I’d more or less made a decision when Em opened her package. ‘I want you to try your gift now to see how different you’ll feel. I think if you are brave enough to wear it then you’ll find the bra you are wearing is covered rather than the straps showing as you might have noticed with both of the tops. Not that that is a problem these days since anything goes. Especially down Canal Street. ’

‘But first it was a bra fitting today and now your pushing me to wear a dress. It’s a lot in one day. I’m terrified I’ll be seen as myself and not as a woman. At least with trousers that’s pretty normal for me but in a dress showing my legs it’s weird.’

‘Trust me it is perfect and you’ve got the poise and you walk and sit as most women of your age do. From my experience this week watching you I’m certain you’ll take to it like a duck to water. You wouldn’t worry about going out in shorts at home would you? What’s the difference? If anything less leg showing. ‘

When I stepped into the dress Em pulled up the zip at the back and it fitted snugly emphasizing my contour and my bust was more prominent than it was in either of the tops. Em said that was the advantage of a correctly fitting bra and was pleased she had insisted that we took advice. She stood by my side as we looked in the wardrobe mirror.

‘ You look more feminine than me. I’m going to have to dress up a bit tonight to compete or you’ll get all the attention from Bec’s. I don’t want her making a play for my younger sister do I?’

‘As if?’

‘There is only one problem that I see. Your legs need de-fuzzing and they are a bit on the pale side. I think we ought to book you in for a full wax at the salon in the leisure centre. Maybe even a spray tan until we get chance to give your legs more exposure in the sun.’

‘I’d better wear trousers then. I didn’t think I had that much fuzz. I don’t have body hair.’

‘Through a man’s eyes you may not see hair but women can see fuzz. We like to be totally smooth with a silk finish not matt finish. For tonight you could wear some skin coloured tights that will show off your legs. Let’s see.’

That did the trick as far as Em was concerned and I must admit I now felt fully dressed and more confident. Em asked me to help her decide on an outfit and opened her wardrobe that was as full as a rack in a high street store. She stripped in front of me without any sign of embarrassment and changed her bra and panties. I tried to avert my eyes but couldn’t help but notice her beautifully formed and firm bust and her lack of pubic hair.

‘Brazilian.’

‘ Brazilian what?’

‘Brazilian wax for the summer. It’s quite an experience but it means I can go skimpy and wear thongs that I like. Not for you though since you have a small bulge like a lot of women have. It might be a bit much for you to try that you’ll be relieved to know.’

‘Phew it looks painfull.’

I’d not seen Em in a dress before and she tried several some of which were extremely short. The shorter the dress the younger she looked that I let her know so that helped her decide. She certainly had legs that deserved to be displayed and should take attention away from me.

Em fitted me out with shoes and a shoulder bag and we spent half an hour touching up make-up and tidying hair with a glass of white wine before ordering a taxi. I had a few lessons on how to ensure that I kept my legs crossed whilst seated and how to enter and leave a taxi whilst we were waiting. I was nervous as we left but felt really excited.

We all met in Bar One on arrival in Canal Street that was half full even though it was still early. The restaurant was only a a short walk away and as we entered the bar we were immediately spotted by Amy and George who had also made a special effort and were dressed less casually than I had expected. I was glad Em had persuaded me to wear the dress she’d bought.
About 10 minutes later Bec’s made her entrance. Apparently she never met on time and had a reputation for being late. Still she did have an excuse since she’d been working.

‘Hi gang I hope you don’t mind but I invited Fran along. Better if we are a six than a five for dinner and for later so nobody is left out.’

up
218 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kim's Resitance Fully Broken

While Em has had to work to talk Kim into most things up to now, Kim decided and admitted that (s)he wants to go ahead and explore femininity. Good chapter. I searched back through the previous chapters and could not find that we've been exposed to Fran before; so, I guess we learn about her next time. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks cbee

for your kind comments. It is true that Fran has just appeared on the scene to even up the numbers. Maybe it will give Bec and Em some space but what will Kim make of it? After all he was Billy No Mates in London and now he's being dragged along to a night out.

Jules

Your stories...

Mantori's picture

... always seem to hit the spot.

Bulls eye all the way. I just love it when I open the BC website and there is a new chapter of your work.

Thank you so very much.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Writing is Fun

but we all love positive feedback.

Jules

Fran?

Just an eensy, teensy bit of foreshadowing, I see. "And for later, so nobody is left out."

This is getting tastier already.

Foreshadowing

a hint, a clue, a glimpse of what might lie ahead or just a distraction? I hope I don't let you down.

Jules

Very nice story

Julie this is a great story. I am really enjoying reading it. Thanks so much for putting the time and effort into it.

Thanks

I think I have 44 stories posted so far and I only intended to post one. That first story grew as this has done and others did too. I recommend writing stories as a way of relaxing and this site has been a great platform for many of us. A great variety of subject matter. So the time and effort on my part is just a small contribution to help it on its way.

Jules

Kim

I think all the walls have been broken down accept boys I wonder if that last one will be tonight

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Plan being revealed

Jamie Lee's picture

Fist Kim worried about his breasts being discovered, not man breasts, but women's breasts.

Then Em goaded him into wearing women's clothing as a bit of fun, hair style and all. This set off Kim worrying what his mom would say when she saw him now.

Em reassured his mom wouldn't be a problem after she talked with her. Kim then mentioned his mom would dress him as a little girl then they'd go shopping. Then there's Kim saying he wore his mom's heels when he was younger. If mom is like other moms, she notices more than she lets on. It wouldn't be hard for her to notice her things had been moved or worn.

Mom also saw how much more feminine Kim looked than masculine, and most probably his breasts. So instead of trying to bring Kim the girl out at home, where Kim the boy was known, she sent Kim to Em,where no one knew Kim, and knowing Em would see the same as she saw. And that Em would get Kim the girl to be seen one way or another.

So no Kim the boy can be seen, only a gammed up Kim the girl. And with Fran there, Kim the girl might experience another new activity, for a bit of fun.

Others have feelings too.