Katie Ann - Chapter 11: The Red Carpet

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Eleven: The Red Carpet

Finally, the girl in the lavender short baby dress came up to her, carefully grabbed her left arm, and read her band. “She is nineteen,” the girl said before continuing with a voice deep in respect and surprise, “and a VIP.”

Like a light switch being turned on, the loud noises returned, with most of the kids ignoring her, except for the lavender girl who never let go of her arm.

“My name is Sally, Katie. You can join me and play with the dolls,” the lavender girl said as she led the smaller girl to dolls that had to be two-thirds of Buttercup’s size.

~o~O~o~

The tall crossdressing girl in a pink baby dress had just helped her on the giant rocking horse, and she was being rocked on it since she wasn’t strong enough to rock it herself. She took a second to look around the playroom at what the other children were doing. She looked forward again, and she found Daddie in front of the horse, rocking it now. Smiling, she lisped, “Daddie!”

“A few more minutes rocking, then we have to get lunch in you before your appointment,” he mentioned.

Helping her down, after he stopped rocking the horse, she was instructed to say goodbye to her friends.

She waved goodbye as he led her out of the nursery, not via the steps but by an opening in the half wall. When they got to the door out of the wing, she watched him, this time, enter a code to open the doors.

Instead of taking the elevator like the floor above, Daddie led her down some elegant steps.

She was led to a table in the same restaurant as breakfast. As she was working on the coloring sheet she found in front of her, she felt the bib being tied around her neck. Getting ready to color the kitten’s head, she discovered her sippy cup on top of it. Tasting it, she found it was her normal iced tea.

As she was so concentrated on her artwork, she must have missed Daddie ordering, because the next thing she knew, she had an egg salad sandwich on top of her paper. It was cut in quarters and had no crusts. Daddie appeared to have a Reuben on his plate.

Since Daddie was done eating at about the same time as her, he led her out of the restaurant after stopping to have her cup refilled. She was led down a corridor she hadn’t been down before, and there appeared to be a few shops here. Ice cream shop there, sweets there, clothes here and there, sex toys there... that last one made her blush. He led her into a room, and she discovered it was a bathroom with what looked like a baby changing shelf in a typical public restroom but sized for an adult. Picking her up, he strapped her down before making her dry.

Leading her out of the room after he was done, they went next door. Pausing to read the sign, Daddie almost jerked her arm out of the socket because he didn’t realize she stopped. She saw it was called “Château de Cheveux.” After checking that she was okay, they continued to the check-in counter.

“I have a three o’clock appointment for Princess Telgenhof,” he told the lady.

“Damoiselle Kerri will be right with her,” she heard in reply.

Going over to the waiting area, she saw another Reminisce picking out of the stack on the table. Digging it out, she noticed that it was one she had already read. Darn!

They didn’t have to wait for long before Katie heard “Princess Telgenhof” being called.

She was led to a lady in what looked to be a simpler version of a royal court dress. Kerri took her hand from Daddie, and he gave the Damoiselle her sippy cup. “You want her hair in a fancy updo fitting for a child? You also paid for us to dress her in a provided outfit, not from the wardrobe?”

Daddie answered affirmatively for both and pointed out that she doesn’t fit in wardrobe outfits.

“Our choice of the updo, or any particular one?”

He let them know that they have complete freedom on the hairdo and, finding out how long it would be, said he would be back then.

Kerri led the little girl to her workstation. It was already set up with a booster seat covered with a towel. Speaking to Katie, she said, “Sorry, Princess Telgenhof, but we don’t usually deal with kids, and clients of this resort are not normally as short as you. We actually borrowed this booster from a Damoiselle relative’s restaurant.”

Katie nodded. She was surprised by how far most people in this resort went to make her feel like a celebrity, but some of that might be those VIP letters on her band. Kerri helped her on the chair and then covered her with a pink cape that had dolls all over it. She found the booster a bit tight but not painfully tight.

Kerri took Katie’s hands out from under the cape and put the fingers in water, sitting in bowls on the side arms of the chair. She then set to work unbraiding the little girl’s hair after removing the bows.

Katie felt her hair being put in a high ponytail and then a small section of the hair being braided. Next thing she knew, her ponytail was being sprayed with hairspray and then curled. Between each bunch being curled, more hairspray was put in her hair. She found it very interesting to watch the Damoiselle work in the mirror. After the whole ponytail was curled, she felt the braid wrapped around the base of her tail.

Kerri went to work placing bobby pins, holding the braid in place, and raising the curled ponytail. She got out some baby’s breath flowers and started pinning the individual flowers all over the little girl’s hair.

Stepping back, she took a glance at her handiwork, and liking the results, she covered Princess Telgenhof's entire hairstyle with glitter after making sure the little girl’s face was protected. With the hair done, she set to giving Katie a manicure, complete with a lavender color.

Katie was surprised when the lady started putting mascara and blush on her. Her lips were the next to be done, and finally, she was told to close her eyes for a second. She felt Kerri spray something over her face. She was allowed to open her eyes and was handed a handheld mirror. Taking the chance to look in the mirror when the lady let her know that they were going to let the nails dry for five minutes, she saw that her hair and face were covered in glitter. She looked like a dressed-up seven-year-old. Other than the glitter, she couldn’t really tell she had makeup on. She knew she had some, but you couldn’t see it. She had flowers all over the place in her hair, but try as she might, she couldn’t see the curls behind her head.

After taking the cape off of Katie, Kerri helped her down before leading her to a good-sized changing room. She could see that there were a few boxes and bags in the room. Kerri set to work undressing her, being particularly careful with her face. After she was down to her padding and binder, she found a silky camisole being placed on her. She was asked to sit down, and then the Damoiselle put white tights on her. She noticed that her bottom would have ruffles again. She watched shiny lavender shoes being put on her before being helped up to a standing position.

Kerri dropped a hoop skirt over the small girl before tying the waist string. Checking to see if Katie’s hips were enough to keep the hoops up, she decided to safety-pin the hoops to the camisole to be safe.

Katie next watched a very full white skirt being dropped over her and tied at the waist. On top of that went a purple skirt, and after seeing a lavender dress being put on her, she felt the buttons on the back of her being buttoned. Finally able to look at herself in the mirror, she had an exquisite lavender taffeta dress on, which had a very full skirt. The front of the skirt split to show the purple taffeta underskirt.

As she was led out of the room to the waiting Daddie, who had changed into a tux with a lavender sash in the meantime, she noticed she made a rustling sound as she walked. She heard Kerri say, “Here she is, Princess Telgenhof.”

“Damoiselle, you outdid yourself! I shall make sure you are well rewarded. Come on, Buttercup, we have a stop to make before the dinner show,” Daddie said.

Daddie led her next door to the photo studio. The photographer took various pictures of her standing and sitting after she was taught how to sit in a hoop skirt.

After about thirty minutes of getting her picture taken and a few minutes spent doing a couple of photos with Daddie, she was led down various corridors before stopping in front of what was identified as the ‘Grand Dîner Théâtre.’

After they checked in, the maitre d' pleaded with Daddie, “Sir Adam, allow me to upgrade you to tier one. I have been instructed to give both of you the whole royal treatment, especially your sub.”

“Will she be able to see from there?”

The maitre d’ mentioned sadly and slowly, as if he had just realized that issue, “Princess Katie probably will not see the whole stage.”

“I will stay with tier two on the side wing, near the stage.”

“Very well, Sir Adam, follow me,” the maitre d’ said, leading them to a table with a candle burning.

Katie found it very tight with her dress, walking between the tables. When she got to the table, she found it was on the second of three tiers, nearest the stage. Daddie made sure she was seated so she saw the whole stage. After she was seated, Daddie handed her a coloring book and some crayons before putting her bib on her to protect her dress.

Daddie ordered a Chardonnay for himself and a Shirley Temple for her when the waitress stopped by for drinks. For the meal, Daddie ordered coq au vin for him and crevettes à la crème for her; she didn’t have a clue what that was. For about thirty minutes, she did people-watching. She saw people wearing fursuits in formal outfits, elegant dresses, tuxes, and childish party dresses, to name a few. She saw basically anything that could be considered to be formal at a BDSM resort on the people entering the theater. She couldn’t figure out how the people in fursuits were going to eat, though.

Soon, her plate was placed in front of her. It was a shrimp dish in a heavy-looking cream. Taking a sip of the sippy cup, she found she liked this drink as much as the house punch from breakfast. After everyone in the theater was served, the main lights were turned off, so the only lights were the candles on the tables and the stage lights.

“Toto! Toto!” A young-looking actress in a blue gingham outfit started pleading as if searching as she walked through the tables towards the stage carrying a basket.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann really liked the Wizard of Oz play; she was sad when it was over. Daddie made her wait till they were almost the last in the theater before he started to lead her back to the room. It felt like it was past her bedtime by maybe an hour or two. She hadn’t really seen a clock for the whole weekend.

When he got her to the room, he started stripping her out of the dress before dropping a lavender nightie over her head. He left her hair up just because taking it down would delay her bedtime. She needed a bath tomorrow anyway. He scrubbed her face until it was clean, then led her to a room she hadn’t been in before. Opening the door, she realized with a shock that it was a baby nursery, complete with a crib. She wasn’t sure about the fact that she was going to be sleeping in that crib tonight.

As she expected, Daddie put her in the crib, but he left the side down, so it was more like a daybed. She was so tired that she was sound asleep before he had even left the bedroom.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another fine chapter

I really love this story. I envy Katie Ann and the relationship she has with Sir Adam. She is totally submissive to him, but he doesn't use his power to abuse or humiliate her. Thank you for sharing it.

This story

I am glad you are enjoying it