Stuck in a Rut - Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Stuck in a Rut.
By Rosalie Redd

Casey Church is a normal 13 year old boy, full of hopes and dreams and fears and anxieties. But in a world where there hasn’t been a girl born in over a century, what is normal?

Chapter 8.

It was Sunday morning, and I was in a good mood. Janie had called last night and invited me over for video games and general goofing off. Something normal and familiar. With all that had happened in the last week, it was certainly welcome. I got together my games, packed my baseball glove in my backpack, and grabbed my my bike. Janie lived not too far away, only 6 blocks away. We had met through school, of course, but hung out occasionally, but mostly in larger groups, doing things like playing sandlot ball.

I reached the Bond house and parked my bike alongside the garage. I went to the door and rang the bell. Suddenly the door opened up and I was pulled in. Off balance, I fell forward on top of Janie.
She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. So much for ‘just like old times’.

After a minute we broke the kiss, and I got up, extending my hand to help her up. “I’m so glad you came today! I got the best news ever!”, she said in an excited voice. “When you got Paul to confess in front of all those people, Daddy contacted a lawyer. They got Paul to agree to a plea bargain. He’s going to Juvie lock up for 2 years. Plus he’ll be registered as a sex offender. And if he comes within 100 yards of me or my house, he’ll be violating probation and will have to serve more time!”

I looked at her and smiled. “That’s awesome!”, I said.

“And I owe it all to you!”, she squeaked. She was safe and finally she could escape the fear that she had been dealing with.

I went into the living room, put down my bag, and sat down on the couch. She followed me, and say next to me, scooting close. I turned to ask her what she wanted to play, and once again her lips met mine. We sat there kissing some more, and she let me touch her breasts through her shirt.

After a while, she took my hand and whispered to me, “There was another reason I called you over. It’s not Mariokart.”

She stood up and led me upstairs. I had been up here before, but that was when she had been James.
She led me into her room, and sat down on the bed, patting the spot next to me. I looked at her and felt nervous.

“Are… are you sure?” I stuttered. I looked at her, she was blushing, and nodding.

“Casey, I owe you so much. You were there to listen, you got him sent away. I owe my security to you. I love you. And in the time we have, I want to show you how much. Please be my first.”, she said nervously.
I leaned in and kissed Janie on the cheek. With tears in my eyes, I said “Thank you.”

She leaned in and we began to kiss, at first softly, but then more and more intensely. I ran my hands along her back, finding the edge of her tee, and I lifted it up. We broke from kissing as I pulled the shirt up and over her head, and off. She blushed cutely as I cupped her over the sexy black lace bra. In turn she pulled at my shirt, likewise shedding it from my body. We sat there for a second taking in each other before we both laid down. I ran my hands down her breasts, along her stomach and to the waistband of the shorts she had on. In a deft move, I undid the drawstring, and soon they found themselves on the floor.

I took in her body, covered only by her black bra and matching panties. “I don’t know what the future holds, but I love you right now, and no matter what, I will always be your friend, if not more.”, I said to her. She smiled and leaned closer, licking my chest as she in turn removed my shorts, revealing my briefs. We took each other in and as I licked her neck, she slid her hand into the underwear and stroked my hardened dick.

I licked her earlobe and whispered softly in her ear. “What about… you know...”

She stopped momentarily, and looked me in the eye. “It’s okay. I know you don’t want to hear it, but by now your swimmers aren’t going to do anything. I’m sorry.”

I smiled feebly and kissed her. It was true and a reminder of what I was going to lose. But in this moment, with her, I was okay. She wanted me, broken as I was.

My hands trailed around her firm ass. She would be amazing when she grew into her body a little more. With a quick pull, her panties were off her ass, and half way down her thighs. She gasped and then moaned a little before she relieved me of my tighty-whiteys. She looked at my dick hungrily and without a word, she shifted and went down on it.

I moaned as she licked my cock, hungrily. I could hear small throaty purrs coming from her as she did. I closed my eyes, and begged her to roll over. She did eagerly, and I guided my swollen member into her wet, juicy pussy. We ground against each other blissfully. It was nothing like the rut. That had been forced confusion, lust and overwhelming desire. When we both finally came, we smiled and kissed gently. I lay there still inside her and we just cuddled for a bit.

That afternoon we didn’t leave the bed, and when we were ready, we made love over and over. Finally spent, we both got up after the fourth round. She led me to her bathroom, where we both got in the shower and had a soothing, bonding experience as we delicately washed each other.

After we were dry, we got dressed reluctantly, and went down stairs. Her parents weren’t due back til around 8, but better safe than sorry. A few rounds of Mariokart later, we went to the kitchen and fixed some sandwiches and chips for dinner.

We were out back playing catch when her parents arrived home. They each greeted me with a big hug.
“Thank you for all that you’ve done for our little girl”, Janie’s dad said. It might have been my imagination, but when Janie blushed upon saying that, her mother got an odd look in her eye.

I quickly responded. “It’s nothing. James and I were friends, and just because James is Janie, that’s no reason to abandon her”, I said. “And when I begin my change, Janie said she will be there for me.”

I saw the look fade from Janie’s mother’s eyes. “I didn’t know you had gone through the rut, are you okay?”, she asked sympathetically.

I looked back to her and spoke, “It wasn’t something I wanted, but I wasn’t able to say anything. I wasn’t raped, I’m in this situation because I froze up. I don’t bare any ill will to the boy who did it, and I know he has his own issues to work through.”

I stayed for a little while longer, just chatting and playing catch, but when it started to get dark, I headed home.

Monday came too quickly, as it always does. Just last Monday I was enjoying Labor Day, and it was already the 2nd week of school. The day went by fairly quickly. Janie and I sat together at lunch, as usual. Although we discretely held hands under the table, and she would whisper in my ear, telling me she loved me, and calling me ‘lover’.

I noticed Miss Petri’s antics less, as my attention was focused on a certain adorable blonde a couple seats away from me. And study hall? Yes more whispering and stealth affection. It wasn’t until I had to go to my new class that things got difficult.

I walked into Home Ec, and was promptly met by 4 members of the football team. They did not look happy.

The tallest one, I think his name is Brad, poked me hard in the chest. “I hear you got Paul Bettany expelled. He was going to be the starting left tackle. Now we have to have some scrub come up from JV to replace him. I don’t want to end up on my ass because you tattled.”

Right, I remembered now. Brad was the starting quarterback, and a real jerk. I ran down my mental checklist. Pete something, the starting center was also there, as were the Soderburgh twins, Randy and Andy. The starting left and right guards. I was potentially in for a world of hurt, so I did the only thing I could, I told it like it was.

“Yeah, he got himself expelled and he broke his hands going after me. But Paul was a slimeball who raped my friend, just so that he could be assured that he wouldn’t be the one to change. Thanks to him, a good friend of mine is going to have to live her entire life as a girl, because the choice was taken away from her!”, I shouted.

Randy sneered at me. “I heard that you two are tight, and that you are going to be a girl. What’s she going to be to you? You two going to be all lezzie togheter? Paul had the right idea, secure your manhood! Before some pansy takes it away. I feel sorry for whoever plowed you, they don’t even get a girlfriend, just another lezzie bitch!”

Suddenly I noticed someone was behind Randy. A hand reached over and touched his shoulder, spinning him around, and right into a punch. It was DeShaun. He looked at the rest of the crowd, and they slunk off to the edges of the classroom. Deshaun stood there looking at me. “Is it true? Are you with her?”, he said, putting extra emphasis on the ‘her’.

I turned to him to try to say something, but the teacher entered the room and called the class to attention. I tried to talk to DeShaun after class, but he left without a word. I had blown it. I mean I loved Janie, but I also was interested in him. Was I turning into what they said? Was I a “bitch?”, would I be a lesbian? I was interested in DeShaun, but was that just lingering feelings from the rut?

I sighed and gathered up my books. I felt miserable, and not just because of the confusion and the hurt look on his face. I walked home slowly, a dull ache starting to creep into my joints and ligaments. Even my very bones ached. I made it home and once through the door, I flopped on the couch, all my energy spent.

I sat there until dinner, and then I slowly entered the dining room. I put on a happy face, but I could sense that mom wasn’t fooled. Dinner over, I made the laborious climb up the stairs, flopping down on the bed. I managed to get through my homework, only just barely. With superhuman effort, I managed a shower and brushing my teeth.

I lay on the bed hoping sleep would take me. Sunday had gone completely right, It was one of the best days of my life, now things were turning around rapidly and I felt like death warmed over. How could it all change so dramatically in just 24 hours. I sat and quietly sobbed into my pillow until at last I mercifully fell asleep.

~o~O~o~

I ADORE comments, you have questions or comments, feel free to drop them here.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Getting out of the rut...

can take time, and you are doing well in pacing the story with the various possibilities of what might happen. That Casey has feelings both for Janie and DeShawn are understandable, from a third party view. Casey, however, is a boy becoming a girl and the change of hormones has not yet happened. Presently he can't depend on DeShawn because he has his own issues. When his female hormones kick in, Casey's not sure how she'll see Janie in particular and girls in general. 'Ticka, ticka, time' It takes time before one knows.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

So now changes start

Every woman alive knows Casey is going to go through.

entitled boys

yesh. Entitled boys deserve a smackdown ...

DogSig.png

Casey + janie ship

Hmm with the way things are going for casey in the sexual orientation department I say it's more bisexual or lesbian at the moment. The reason I say lesbian was because of the fact that janie knowing whats happening to casey admitted to loving him and gave away her first time, now im a sucker for romance and I definitely can see a casey + janie ship setting off into the horizon from how that went down.

Clue

The author, through the sultry biology teacher, may have given a preview: “While it is true that there have been occasions where a boy has undergone an incomplete transformation, and has retained his male genitals, despite otherwise becoming a fully genetic female, those cases are so incredibly rare that only a small handful have ever been reported in all the time since the first advent of rutting behavior began.”

Emma Anne

Actually, no.

I put that part in, should someone want to write a story involving an incomplete change in the future. It doesn't have anything to do with Casey.

Perfect!

I love a good red herring! :D

Emma Anne

I've looked at love from both sides now...

Not the original meaning of that song, but he may well be able to sing that one in a few months or years.

If that universe was real, it would be interesting to do some studies. Is a girl who experienced a relationship while still male more likely to be bi or lesbian?

In other words, might our protagonist end up being bi? Might DeShaun end up with two girlfriends?

So, commit rape to stay male?

Jamie Lee's picture

Casey doesn't seem as close to ending it all as he was at first, thanks to Janie and to some degree, DeShaun. Janie is grateful for Casey's help, his just being there to listen. DeShaun has problems imposed upon him by his parents and is in a state of flux.

Why is it hard for the football morons to understand that Paul broke the law by raping James, just so he'd stay a male. Is that what's being urged by Randy, rape to ensure manhood? These self serving bastards deserve everything they will get in the end.

Where is it written that those who rut must become a couple once the boy has changed? DeShaun wouldn't even talk to Casey, twice, and now he's upset because Janie and Casey might be a couple? Why? If he and Casey become a couple DeShaun's parents will cause problems and probably disown DeShaun. What then?

Maybe the Noble prize winners should now work on a neutralizer to keep all the garbage from ever happening. And determine a way to alter DNA so children can once again be born baturally.

Others have feelings too.

It's the culture of " boys will be boys"

To a large degree, and also the fact that to be seen as tough and macho is sometimes a learned mentality. The "I don't want my son to grow up to be a sissy" thought process, in this world it's taken to a literal degree by some. They see being the man as having the power. Women are conquests to them. The boys learn this behavior by observation. It's not right, but it happens in real life too. Men see women as weak, but I'd like to see them squeeze something the size of a 10 Lb bag of flour out.

As far as DeShaun's behavior, he's facing difficulties of his own. He might not always do the right thing, but he's trying. There is nothing that says a rut pair has to stay together, but there is a bonding that occurs. Janie said it herself, she despises Paul for what he did, but still sometimes involuntarily thinks about him.

Kudos to DeShaun

He has to overcome two toxic attitudes that his father taught him. Not only is his father a racist, he seems to also be a male supremacist. DeShaun is trying to treat a white girl (soon to be girl, anyhow) with love and respect.

If he makes the occasional or even frequent mistake, at least he is trying.

With luck...

TheCropredyKid's picture

...the whole flippin' team will go after Casey one by on and get themselves banned.

 
 
 
x