Summer with Em - Part 14

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer With Em - Chapter 14

By Julie D Cole

When we arrived at Ems apartment she insisted we all change into our night clothes and have a chat and a drink of water that would reduce the chances of a hangover.

It appeared that Bec’s had her own section of a wardrobe in Ems room with spare underwear and nightwear and it made sense based upon what Frankie had disclosed in confidence. They were clearly very fond of each other.

We sat removing make-up and I moved onto an armchair so that they could sit together. We were worried about Frankie and each of us had our phones on hand in the hope of a call. Finally my phone lit up much to our relief with a text message saying that she had arrived home and had treated the small cut so not to worry she would live. I was hoping for a call but Bec’s said that was typical Fran to downplay things just like a man would do.

I asked what she meant because she had looked and behaved normally apart from her strong views.

‘She likes to think like a man and considers herself equal or better that’s all.’

‘I like her for that don’t you. She is very confident and she seems well connected and she is very beautiful’

Bec’s chipped in ‘Attractive I would say rather than beautiful. She is a bit of a power dresser at work and even if we go out casually she likes to stand out and wears designer brands of most things. Even her undies are top of the range. ’

Em responded before I had chance. ‘Oh yes and how would you know that?’

‘We’ve both been in the dressing rooms trying outfits silly.’

‘Yes but I was focused on getting changed and if I liked the items I was trying on.’

‘Oh yes so you never even took a peek.’

They both started giggling and couldn’t keep their faces straight any longer. I was picturing how Frankie might look and imagined she would be a bit of a show off in the dressing rooms with her figure. I received another text to bring me back to earth and it was Frankie asking if I was alone if she called. Becs and Em were ready to go to bed so I took the opportunity to go to my room and said goodnight to leave them to whatever fun they might want to get up to. I was pleased to see that Em had a good friend and a good social life and hoped it might rub off on me whilst I was in Manchester. But I didn’t want to be in the way.

I snuggled up in bed and sent a text back to say ok and switched my phone to vibrate so it didn’t ring out so not to alert Em and Bec’s.

‘Hi Kimbers are you back safe and ready for your beauty sleep?’
‘Yes but I am worried about you so I don’t know whether I’ll get to sleep. You should have gone to A&E for a check up. We should have insisted.’

‘Don’t worry my head is hard enough and my skull is thick enough. It was just a small cut and probably I’ll have a bruise tomorrow. No point sitting in A & E on a Saturday night when it would be full of aggressive male drunks swearing and abusing the medical staff.’

‘Yes but you might need stitches and the wound needed cleaning to stop infection.’

‘Don’t worry pretty. George and Amy came in and Amy took a look at it. She is a trained nurse and she checked it and cleaned it. Pity about the blood in my hair but I’ll sort it out tomorrow.’

‘Good I’m glad you are OK and it was all my fault. Stupid bitch for chasing after me. I never encouraged her she just assumed I was there as prey for her and her mates. I never expected to be chatted up and it’s the first time anything like that has ever happened.’

‘Well you are a bit of a catch and you have an amazing smile. It is a famous gay bar and the ladies room is a prime location for making an approach. Same for the guys in the gents.’

‘So I suppose it’s put you off for a return then?’

‘Well not if we’re in a group and we stick together.’

‘What if it was just the two of us then? I’d look after you.’

‘Well I guess I’d consider it seriously if the situation arose but I don’t think that’s likely. It’s not like I’m your type.’

‘Really how do you know if you’re my type or not? I like you. Wasn’t that obvious tonight?’

‘Well I thought you were very generous and kind because I’m Em’s cousin and you all made me very welcome in your group. I really enjoyed the night until it ended with you being hurt.’

‘Well we all took a shine to you. We didn’t even joke about your London accent.’

‘But I don’t have an accent. Do I.’

‘Just a bit but not as bad as the girls who get on the reality programmes. We’ll soon get you speaking like we do up here. I’m happy to be your coach.’

‘Thanks but I don’t know what mum would think when I go back home in September. She does pull Em’s leg about the way she speaks.’

‘Well I can start the lessons tomorrow if you like. I’m free all day.’

‘Oh but what about Em?’

‘She doesn’t need lessons. Anyway she’ll be happy for a bit of time to relax with Bec’s if she knows you have something planned.’

‘I guess it would give them privacy and I don’t want to get in the way. I was thinking of going round to the leisure centre or something to get out of the way.’

‘How about I pick you up and we go for a drive so I show you the area and how nice it is in the countryside?’

‘Are you sure you should be driving with a sore head.’

‘Of course or I wouldn’t ask you.’

‘OK then so what time?’

‘How about 11-30 to give you chance to have a lay in and get ready. But don’t eat much and we’ll have something together. I have a place in mind.’

‘Oh that sounds nice. Are you sure it’s OK?’

‘Yes perfect. I’ll be on the dot. Now I hope you are nicely snuggled up and that you’ll get to sleep and dream of me. ’

‘No please I don’t like nightmares.’

‘So you like to make fun? Wait ‘till I see you tomorrow. I’ll get my revenge.’

‘OK but now I’m frightened.’

‘So you should be young lady. Just wait.’

‘Night night angel. Sending you my kisses. Wish I was there to cuddle up.’

‘Night night Frankie. Thanks again for your kindness. I hope you recover and don’t have a heaache.’

I turned out the light. There was still some activity going on in Em’s room next door. I hoped they weren’t ill with all the wine we’d drunk. I felt like I was floating so I wrapped my arms around one of the large pillows I’d discarded earlier. That did the trick and I was soon asleep.

……………………………………….

Even though I’d been late to bed and had been talking with Frankie I was awake by 8am. There was no sign of life from Em’s room and I was a bit concerned as I flushed the toilet after relieving myself. I needed a cup of tea and a slice of toast to speed up my recovery from the wine I’d consumed.

I looked in the mirror as I washed my hands and my nipples were prominent through the light cotton t shirt I was wearing for sleeping that stretched to my thighs covering the panties I’d been wearing since we dressed to go out. They fitted snugly and hardly showed a bump as a consequence. My nipples had become very sensitive these last few days that was nice and made me conscious of my breasts that I cupped and massaged. They were quite firm but still soft and smooth and since my chest was hairless they were more girl than boy. Most guys I’d seen at school and college had a lot of body hair with much broader shoulders than me and were muscular. I had narrow shoulders and thin upper arms so my chest was more prominent than it would have been on any of the guys. There were in fact only three of us not fully developed through puberty by my observations and none of us were able to compete at sports hence we tended to keep to ourselves.

I still had traces of eyeliner now I’d seen myself in the light and more sober. I hadn’t done a bad job cleaning my face considering the lateness and my hair still had plenty of lift. I guessed I was floating when I fell asleep.

Since there was no sign of life I didn’t bother with a gown and slippers as I moved through to the kitchen to boil the kettle and put the bread in the toaster. I bent down to try to find the spread in the fridge and then heard a voice.

‘Nice sight for early on a Sunday Kim. You should be careful since you never know who might be coming around the corner.’

It was Bec’s.

‘Hi Bec’s good morning. Thanks so much for last night. I really enjoyed it. ‘

‘Yes I enjoyed it too. I always do. It’s a regular event so hopefully we’ll be doing it again before long. Are you making tea? Em is ready for one and so am I. Our mouths are dry as bones. ’

‘Sorry that you found me half dressed like this. I didn’t expect either of you to be up so early. I didn’t want to stay in bed since that stupid bitch upset me when she attacked Frankie. ’

‘Did you here anymore from her. Nether Em nor I had any messages from her yet we are her friends. I hope she is OK.’

I couldn’t tell a lie so I admitted we’d spoken because I couldn’t sleep and that Amy had checked the injury and treated it. Then I told her that she was calling round to take me for a drive to show me some of the countryside.

‘She doesn’t hang around our Fran. She rarely misses a chance to check our friends out and she may try it on. She has relationships with men and women and she’ll view you as fresh young blood.’

‘Does she know about me then if she likes both men and women?’

‘No not that I know of. Are you comfortable like this? It does seem like it. You’ve clearly convinced George and Amy after you met them at the mall and again last night. It was the same in the restaurant and at Kiki Di’s. I’ve been impressed and Em has been proven right to encourage you.’

‘ Well I’ve surprised myself and I guess that day yesterday has been coming and Em has encouraged me and the more she did the more I liked it. But right now I’m just treating it as a chance to see a chance of a life that hasn’t been possible for me at home in London. I don’t have a social life and mum has been worried about me.’

‘So what about tomorrow when you turn up to work? You’ve been introduced as the Kim who arrived in Manchester and not the one who we saw last night. Em was right when she told me that I’d be surprised.’

‘I was a bit scared but I couldn’t stop myself. I guess I expected you to be angry but Em said you would be supportive. I like to be liked and treated like other people are treated instead of as a whimp of a boy. It’s awful to be bullied and ridiculed. Last night I felt that I fitted in and all of you seem to be accepting of each others preferences and situations.’

‘Yes we live and let live and we all prefer female company so you do fit in like this.’

‘It’s so exciting to be Em’s cousin Kim and to be like this. For a start I don’t have to hide these.’

‘Are they real? I thought you were wearing inserts in your bra.’

‘Yes these started to develop a while ago. Today they are sticking out because I’m not taping them like I had to do when I came for the interview.’

‘Can I take a look? Would you mind?’

‘But your tea will go cold and Em will be waiting.’

‘Em will be fast asleep and we are not to a couple of tea bags are we. Let me look please.’

I lifted my t shirt and turned to face Bec’s. I felt embarrassed but she smiled and said she knew exactly how I felt because all girls are the same when breasts start budding.’

‘But I’m a boy. Are these budding like a girls breasts?’

‘Well they seem the same as mine were when I was fourteen or so.’

‘But I’m nineteen and I’m supposed to be a boy.’

‘Can I feel them? Would you mind? I gather you were fitted for a bra yesterday.’

‘OK but be careful since this morning they are a bit sore and sensitive.’

‘Sorry if my hands are cold. I won’t hurt you honestly. We’ve all gone through this and still suffer sometimes when it’s our period.’

‘Ooh your hands are cold.’

‘Oh I can see that you like it just look at how your nipples have reacted. How do you feel?’

‘It feels like I don’t want you to stop. I like it.’

‘Yes this is a bust not a flabby chest. Welcome to our world. Is everything alright below?’ Are you developed?’

‘Yes but I’d rather not show you or let you touch if you don’t mind. I’m not very big but everything works.’

‘You mean that you can pee ok or more than that?’

‘Yes more than that. I’ve ejaculated but not often.’

‘Have you taken advice or visited your GP to seek help. Maybe you would respond to treatment.’

‘No but mum discussed with me a few times and she said that when I was born therer was some doubt about my gender but everything sorted itself out.’

‘Maybe you need some testosterone injections or tablets or a change of diet.’

‘Maybe I need more time like this as an alternative. Just for a week or so where nobody knows me. That was one of mums ideas when I first discussed it with her.’

‘Maybe. So is that what you’ve decided?’

‘Not final but after yesterday I’m more convinced to give it a go.’

‘How long? A week or a month or the whole summer?’

‘I don’t know yet but maybe more than just a day or so.’

‘Would you like to come to work as a girl? I can fix it if you like.’

‘Well it would be easier whilst I have these don’t you think?’

‘Yes and you won’t need the strapping. You can wear a bra like the rest of us and even a swimming costume rather than a t shirt when you go in the pool. You’d have to use the womens changing rooms. Does that bother you?’

‘No I can’t really go in the mens so it might be easier. I don’t feel comfortable anyway with men parading around in the buff. They make me feel totally inadequate.’

‘You don’t fancy them then?’

.Bec’s no I don’t.’

‘I was only kidding. Let me sort things out for Monday morning and I’ll change your records and you can present as female. You can put your t shirt down by the way.’

‘Oops sorry. Thanks Bec’s shall we talk to Em about it?’

‘OK I’ll take her a fresh cuppa and tell her what we’ve discussed.’

‘Oh Bec’s there is just one thing. Do you think she’ll be hurt if I say I’m going out with Fran?’

‘Not at all. I’ll take her somewhere for the day since my husband is not back until tonight from his competition and he’ll be all done in anyway.’

‘ Thanks Bec’s. I love you.’

‘It’s OK come on open the door for me please before these go cold as well.’

up
199 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So, Frankie Won't be Put Off

Nice chapter. It's good to know that Frankie isn't likely to be put off when she learns Kim's gender. Hopefully Kim will tell her sooner than later.

Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying reading this series.

Thanks cbee

for your kind comments. It's encouraging to receive positive feedback and I've been happy with the kudos scores for each chapter of the story. I'm finding it's better to aim to post two chapters per week to keep interest going. Some chapters are easier to write than others and this chapter seemed to flow easily.

Jules

May have been perfect

My5InchFMHeels's picture

This may have been the perfect conversation for Kim to have at the perfect time. Not sure if it would have been better with Em, Bec being a 3rd party adds just the right amount of outside perspective.

Sometimes

situations and opportunities occur out of the blue. It's true that it perhaps would have been a conversation to have had with Em that may have been Ems intention later in the day. But I hope a few relevant things came across in the conversation between them that might not have advanced the story to satisfy existing readers and maybe to attract some of the others on this site. I'm enjoying writing this story and the comments are positive and the kudos scores are encouraging. Thanks again.

Jules

Loving it so far

Alice-s's picture

Looking good so far. I have high hopes for the bi love interest. Monday morning at work sounds fun. I also have a sudden urge to visit Manchester as it sounds a lot better than London, which I have found to be a bit of an aggressive dump.

Thanks for the comment

It helps to get feedback. I think you would enjoy Manchester that does have good nightlife and is popular. Like most big cities do some research first so you visit the best areas that satisfy your interests. Good Luck.

Jules

Pleased with the kudos

This chapter hit 100 from less than 1000 hits so far. But it's sad to see the low level of stories being posted. Only averaging 6 posts per day through last week. I wonder why.

Jules

I wonder why...

My5InchFMHeels's picture

My guess is life has a knack for getting in the way

Intersexed

I think Kim was labeled wrong and birth and is intersexed.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

RL education solely lacking

Jamie Lee's picture

Kim told Bec the one reason he hasn't fled home after everything Em talked him into, he's being accepted as he is. The girls are trying to humiliate him or let it be known who he is physically, even though he's really cute as a girl.

And that may be the real reason Kim has been concerned about Frankie and accepted her offer for a drive. Frankie is paying Kim attention, wanting to be with her as presented.

Still there could be problems with Frankie if/when she learns the entire truth about Kim. Frankie has said she doesn't need a man, but will she be able to accept a person who appears to be half man and woman (although that may not be close to the truth)?

Kim was showing his lack of RL education when he heard noises coming from Em's room, hoping they weren't sick from all they drank. Kim needs to have a very frank talk with Em about the noise he heard, which will most likely open his eyes wide.

Admitting his mom said there was question about his gender after birth, is more proof that a doctor needs to get involved and a scan performed. Because things can't be sorted out if Kim has what appears to be a penis and actual breasts. The real breasts could mean that his apparent penis is in fact not a real penis.

And his breasts are sore and sensitive? From what? Because of what? Aren't breasts this way as the time of the month approaches? Might Kim get hit with a pain in his abdomen because of no vaginal opening?

Others have feelings too.