Police Academy Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Katlain yawns as she pulls up to the training academy. All last week had been spent at the gun range. Everyone passed the requirements. She also managed to bug each instructor’s car and place.

Katlain almost got caught at one instructor’s place. She had broken in and hadn’t realized he was there. He was in the shower and as she moved around placing her bugs. He came into the room she was in, with his gun drawn She watched her hiding spot as he searched the room, but luckily managed to shadow his movements. She was right behind him and moved when he moved.

After a few minutes of shadowing him, she managed to slip out without being discovered. She had been sweating bullets as she shadowed him. It was a risky move and she has only practiced the move a few times.

Last night, Katherine was suffering from the common cold and kept Katlain and Declan up most of the night clearing her nose and watching over her. They took turns sleeping, so each of them could get some sleep in. She fell asleep with Katherine resting against her shoulder while sitting in the rocking chair again.

She takes another sip of her coffee, hoping it will wake her up. Katlain wasn’t looking forward to today. First, they were doing taser training and after that, they were doing mace training. They had to allow themselves to be spray in the face and eyes with pepper spray.

Katlain walks into the academy and takes her seat. The rest of her group come walking in. She notices one of the instructors look like he had gotten into a fight. He was sporting a nice shiner on his left eye. She wonders how he got the shiner.

Kimmie comes walking in and takes her seat next to Katlain. She looks at her and notices she was a little sleep deprived.

“Long night, last night?” Katlain covers her yawn.

“Yes, my daughter kept me up all night. She’s got a cold.” Katlain takes another sip of her coffee.

“Sorry, to hear that. It must be nice being a new mother.” Kimmie had thought about having kids before.

“It is. I love my little girl.” Katlain takes another sip of her coffee.

After a while, everyone starts showing up. Officer Harper looks at the recruits “Today, you are going to learn how the taser feels when you take a suspect down with it. Later, you will also learn how to use pepper spray properly and still be able to function. The training will help you if you accidentally get hit with it.”

“Alright recruits, who wants to go first?” Officer Gerald looks at everyone present.

“I’ll go first.” Katlain steps forward.

A sadistic smile appears on Officer Gerald’s face. He couldn’t wait to shock recruit, Brooker.

“Set the mats up, so you don’t get hurt.”

All the recruits clear the tables out of the way and lay down some gym mats to cushion the falls.

“Thomas, Derek I need for you to catch Mrs. Brooker as she falls.” Gerald looks over to the two hulking male recruits.

Thomas stands on one side of the mat and Derek stands on the other side of the mat. Katlain stands in front of the mat.

“Hit me with your best shot, Officer.” She knew this was going to be unpleasant.

“As you wish.” Gerald shoots Katlain with the taser in his hands.

Katlain feels the sharp hooks of the taser enter her body. She starts shaking as the electricity course through her body Just before she falls to
the mat, she spots an evil smile form on Officer Gerald’s face. She feels the taser stop for a second and restarts again. It finally stops as she is laid down on the mat.

Gerald walks over to Katlain and kneels “this is how you remove the hooks.” As he shows the process of removing the hooks. One of his hands squeezes Katlain’s right breast. He makes it look like he slipped and was bracing himself against her body.

Katlain felt Gerald squeezes her right breast and saw how he tried to make it look like an accident. She just looks at him and could tell he had enjoyed squeezing her breast. There was a predatory look in his eyes.

Thomas helps Katlain up off the mats “how are you?”

“I’m fine. Thank you for catching me.” Katlain walks over to the other recruits.

“Next?” Gerald looks at the recruits to see who was going next.

Slowly, one by one the recruits go through the process of being tased. Katlain watches as Gerald would squeeze the breast of two other women while making it look like an accident. A smile appears on her face as the small camera in her watch caught it all. It even caught any conversation near her. She made sure the watch caught pictures and sound of everything.

“Alright, take an hour lunch and when you get back, we’ll start the pepper spray training. Ladies, if you’re wearing any type of eyeliner or mascara, you’ll be messing it up. So, while you are out for lunch. I would recommend removing it.” Officer Lou Seagal look at the women in the group.

Katlain walks towards her car, while the other women head towards theirs. Some of them left the parking lot, but she doesn’t. She opens her cooler and takes out bottle water. While she sips her water, she pulls her netbook out and uploads all the video she took with her watch to her cloud account.

She also checks the recordings of all the bugs. She notices there was one for today from Officer Marcus. Katlain plays the audio her bug recorded.

“So, how does recruit Brooker’s breast feel?”

“It felt nice. She has a soft nice firm breast. I bet she is a wild child in bed.”

“We could always drug her like we did that last recruit a few months back. She would never know what happened to her. Hell, that one we did
still haven’t figured out that her husband isn’t the father of their son. You did a good job knocking her up, Marcus “

Katlain recognized the voice of Officer Harper. She shakes her head back and forth as she pulls a sandwich out of her cooler and eats it. The
bullet mic she slipped into his spare magazine was working perfectly.

Right now, she has enough evidence to put all these clowns in jail. The thing is, she needs to find out who the recruit was that became pregnant from Marcus. She might have to make a nighttime visit to one of them and get a confession.

Katlain puts her watch back on and closes her netbook and hide it. She finishes her lunch and heads towards the training course, behind the academy. She saw that the course had been set up for them to do.

Once they were sprayed, they had to race to the patrol car, drive around in a circle. Once they stop, they had to run with their gun drawn and try to hit a target. Afterward, they have to take one of the instructors down and handcuff them, before they are treated.

One of the men that were in her class goes first. She watches as he goes through the process first. Then Kimmie goes next and she takes it slow going around in a circle. She barely manages to hit the target. She spots the instructors changing their pepper sprays when a woman goes through the course.

Her turn was coming up and spots them changing their sprays back to the first one they used when one of the guys goes through. When she looks at the other women, their eyes were swollen and extremely bloodshot, where the men weren’t.

Katlain moves into position to be sprayed and they hit her straight in her eyes with several sprays. She wants to scream in pain, as they spray her eyes, but she doesn’t. She goes about the course and barely makes it. The spray was messing with her sinuses and eyes badly.

The pain was becoming unbearable by the time she gets to the point of taking down the perp and handcuffing him. When she finishes, one of the instructors clean her eyes and face but doesn’t do a good job. Her eyes still stung, and her face still burned.

All the instructors look at the group. They treated the women the worse and the women still managed to pass the course.

“We’re going to need to be a little harder on the women. They are passing the course.” Officer Harper look towards the others.

“Don’t worry, the next section will take care of them.” Officer Gerald was going to make it hard on them. It was more physical training.

“Alright, recruits. You can leave now. Bring your PT training clothes tomorrow.”

Katlain makes it back to her mustang slowly and pops her trunk where her first aid kit was. She looks through everything, till she finds the chemical remover for the pepper spray. She cleans the rest off her face and neck. She cleans her eyes and changes her blouse to a clean one.
She heads home to her husband and daughter.

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Those instructors

Monique S's picture

won't be happy when her recordings hit the DA's office.

Monique S

Residue

Would there be any chemical residue on the wipes that could be used as evidence that a modified (or non standard) spray was being used? Or will someone need to acquire both sprays with fingerprints?

Modified spray not likely

Pepper spray comes in different strengths from the civilian end which is not as strong to the professional strength end of the spectrum. You can even get it with special uv reactive dye for identifying the perp if they are apprehended. The capsaicin or mace may wash off but the dye won't. Capsaicin is the oil from hot peppers while mace is from the flesh if the hot peppers both can be nasty but it's harder to get rid of the oil than the pulverized dried flesh of the pepper. The chemical makeup of both sprays would likely be the same the concentration if the irritant would likely be the only difference but if the sprays contain dye then it would glow a different color and be more easily identifiable but the instructors wouldn't be that dumb the canisters being collected as evidence and printed would be a good idea but you wouldn't get much from the cleansing wipes since they have been contaminated with the neutralizing agent

EllieJo Jayne

Yesterday

WillowD's picture

I was thinking yesterday about this story and seeing how long it's been since the last update. So.... yay! We have a new chapter.

Oh these instructors

Samantha Heart's picture

Are going to go down HARD!!!! By the time IA & Katlain get done with them they will be lucky to get a job as a street sweeper or dog catcher

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Can’t do Dog catcher

Can’t do Dog catcher, it’s usually an elected or appointed law enforcement position. Felons can’t hold those positions.

Messing with the wrong lady

Jamie Lee's picture

Those arrogant AH's are messing with the wrong woman, especially if they try to drug her to get her pregnant.

That recording she has of the two talking about drugging one woman recruit and getting her pregnant is enough to get both arrested without any problems.

The recording she has pawing the women's breasts is sexual assault, another offense to get them fired for sure, maybe even arrested.

The stunt with the pepper spray could get them taken off training and walking a beat again.

Those instructors are reaching a point that will let's Latlain act and act in a way they've never seen.

Others have feelings too.