Angela's Legacy Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

“And I am back with groceries!” Angela said cheerfully as she walked into the room. I had resumed my original position on the bed and Meredith was pretending to be busy with her phone, acting like she hadn’t just forced me to lick her feet for the last hour. I kind of wanted to say something to Angela, in fact I was pretty sure I could have, but I just didn’t want to. I was tired, I was hungry, my body felt like it had been hit by a truck. I just wanted to lay here on the bed and drift off to sleep. “Wake up over there or it’s going to feel worse later!”

I begrudgingly opened my eyes to see Angela pulling items from a grocery bag and placing them on the bed before me. One of the items that caught my attention was a green glass bottle of lemon juice. Straight lemon juice, I’m not talking about lemonade.

“What?” I asked, trying to sit up again as she pulled a sack of tomatoes from the bag. “Why lemon juice?”

“You like it now,” She explained. “Your tastes are going to be a little…different because of what was done to you. Sorry about that.”

I laid there and watched her pull out a cup of yogurt, three onions, and a container of hummus.

“Couldn’t you have gotten a steak or something?” I muttered. “I just spent eleven years cleaning your house.”

“We don’t EAT meat, Steve,” Meredith chided.

“We’re vegetarians?” I didn’t like the sound of that, I seriously wanted a hamburger.

“Pretty much,” Angela said nonchalantly, handing me a tomato and the bottle of lemon juice. “Sit up to eat, you won’t die from choking but I want you to make it into your mouth, k?”

Meredith gently helped me to rise from the bed, allowing me to fold my legs out in front of me. She smiled and told me it would be okay which was a stark contrast from how she’d acted before Angela had finally come home from the store. I made eye contact with her, watching her as she gently worked out the wrinkles in my dress before smiling softly and handing me the bottle of lemon juice with the cap off. She placed her hands under mine and helped me to lift it to my lips, keeping a hold on it as the liquid splashed onto my tongue and poured down my throat. I’d expected it to burn or at least be extremely bitter, and while it was bitter I actually liked it. It tasted amazing, like it was the best thing I’d ever tasted. What was happening to my body? I tried to push the bottle up higher, Meredith and Angela giggled a bit and allowed me to drink a little more before taking the bottle away. As they lowered it I suddenly felt better, my muscles were a little less sore, and the pain in my skull was starting to subside. What was in that stuff?

“Now,” Angela said, slicing a tomato and handing it to me on a plastic plate. “ You need to tell us about this new form of yours. Why don’t you want to go back to your body?”

“Does it matter?” I asked, shoving the tomato into my mouth. “I mean you said that all of our bodies are just fake anyway.”

“It matters,” Meredith nodded, placing a hand on my knee. “They’re fake yeah, but they represent very different aspects of the soul. There are male and female souls, it doesn’t have anything to do with genitals, obviously, but you could actually be transgender. There are two types of transgender in this world really, one is where a person was just given the wrong body, either on purpose or on accident. The other is where your soul is actually formed in such a way that it conforms to the characteristics of both genders. The second is way less common than the first because it’s easier to give someone the wrong body on accident than it is for the universe to screw up.”

“If it’s really screwing up,” Angela added. “It could always be on purpose and you know it.”

“Yeah, well…” Meredith trailed off. Clearly they had two different opinions about that.

“So what about you?” Angela said, looking directly at me. “Why do you want to stay like this?”

“I guess…” I started to stall with my words but then I realized that after eleven years, and sitting in front of these two women, however they were, I didn’t really have anything to hide. “I always wanted to be a girl…I wanted it forever, but my parents were…”

“Your parents are fundamentalist Christians,” Angela finished. “I remember. They hate anything that’s not white, straight, and Christian. I was actually really fascinated with you back then because you really didn’t follow their path. Most people who are born into families like that…don’t change unless they’re just different or if they have a reason to be someone else. Maybe you did.”

“Not exactly girlfriend material for you though,” Meredith said, running a finger through my hair as I blushed. “Way too submissive for you. Why would you date her back then?”

“Trying to prove a point,” Angela shrugged. “She was too submissive, she needed to make a change…you know, for reasons.”

“Wait wait, hold on,” Meredith said. “This was an assignment? She was supposed to DO something?”

“Unfortunately,” Angela shrugged. “It wasn’t anything big or consequential, just…a quality of life thing I guess.”

Meredith suddenly burst out laughing. I couldn’t figure out what they were talking about but I could tell by the way Angela was glaring at her that something serious had happened.

“If you’re done being a bitch,” Angela said sharply. “I want you to know that first of all, I agree with you, and secondly, we need to come up with a new identity for Steve here.”

“New name and finding a way to get rid of that natural submissiveness?” Meredith suggested.

“I think I have just the thing,” Angela took me by the hand and grinned. Oh god, what was she thinking? What was about to happen? “Do you think you can walk? Let’s go to the bathroom.”

I stiffened for a moment, the last time she’d taken me to the bathroom, I’d been sent off to clean the house for a decade. What could she possibly have planned now.

“I like this idea,” Meredith laughed as she placed a hand on my back and pushed me in Angela’s direction, down the hallway and toward the huge master bathroom. As we walked in I cringed a bit as I beheld the massive cast iron tub – I was really familiar with it.

“So it’s way easier to do this in front of a mirror,” Angela explained as I stared into the full length mirror next to the sink and examined my feminine form. I was a girl, about eighteen with black hair that hung just past my shoulders. I was thin, really thin. I’d caught glimpses of myself in the mirror over the years but I’d never had a chance to really look at my body, I’d never seen how beautiful Angela had actually made me. As I looked myself over, I noticed that my features had started to change. They were softer, much less mature. Was I getting shorter? I suddenly noticed that I only came up to Angela’s chest. What was going on? The girl I was seeing in the mirror was much, much younger than eighteen. She was more like…twelve.

“Angela what are you doing?!” I shrieked, I started to turn and run, but with a single look, Angela forced me to stop moving and turn back toward the mirror. I still couldn’t disobey her, she could control me with a glance.

“It starts at childhood,” She explained. “We become who we are with experience and I think you’re a new soul. Most new souls grow up and die without really learning anything. We’re going to give you the opportunity to learn, from the beginning, and maybe teach you how to say no. It could take a long time dear, I hope you’re ready.”

“Angela, you can’t-“ I started to protest, but she held a finger to her lips and shushed me. My mouth immediately snapped shut and my head dropped. Squatting down behind me, she placed her head on my shoulder and held my head up, grinning at me in the mirror.

“I don’t think that’s what you should call me anymore dear,” She said softly. “Come on, you know what to do.”

“Oh…my….god….” Meredith began to laugh hysterically. “This is way better than anything I could have imagined.”

“Mom…” I whispered, my lips trembling as all illusions of dignity and independence melted away.

“That’s right honey,” She said, kissing me on the cheek and standing up, placing both hands on my shoulders. “Now let’s talk about your name.”

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Meredith

WillowD's picture

So far, I really don't like her.

The story is great.

I agree

She could ruin everything from meanness and selfishness.

Angela seems to want to help -- maybe overdoing the 'tough love' thing, but maybe not.

And will Meredith sabotage things just to hide the fact that she is taking advantage of Steve (Stephanie?)

Or maybe she's in on the project.

Good cop, bad cop?

I think

Audrissa's picture

She's pretty neat.

Awwww

She gets to grow up as a little girl and learn everything? They're going to have to go pretty far back, probably to like 4 years old or something but this is so cute in a weird way because it's what she wants and they're trying to help her in their own awkward evil kind of way <3

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I am seriously bothered by this.......

D. Eden's picture

This is way, way too close to abusing an innocent simply because you can.

Not sure I will be reading any more.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I just...

Audrissa's picture

I just want to be clear here...ball gagging her and having her clean a house for eleven years wasn't abuse, and Meredith forcing her to lick her feet wasn't abuse...but reverting her body's physical age to match the age of her soul is abuse? What definitions are we using here? lol

It’s all abuse........

D. Eden's picture

Anything done to another person against their will is abusive. Any time you force another person to do something, or control them in some way that they are forced to do something they don’t want to do - especially if it causes them pain or suffering - that is abuse.

Bottom line, the ball gag, the cleaning, the foot licking, the physical changes - it’s all abuse.

There is nothing vague about it. There is no undefined line.

It’s a very well defined line. And they crossed it.

Unlike many here, I take no joy in reading or seeing abuse in any form. I have seen more than my fair share of abuse and degradation all over this world - and I don’t care to see it any more.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Then...

Audrissa's picture

Do us all a favor, and take your self righteous crap elsewhere :) I've seen you comment on a lot of stories here, and everytime you don't like something, you threaten to stop reading it unless the author changes. Let me clue you in on something: If you didn't like it, you shouldn't have read past the first part, because chapter 1 was very, very clear. You kept reading it, just so you could make this comment and pretend you were better than the rest of us, but you're not.

BDSM

WillowD's picture

There are not a lot of BDSM stories on this site, so I can see there being some people like me who are OK with it and others who are being triggered by it. And it is quite clear it is consensual. Angela had set a task that she expected him to get tired of and walk away from and he didn't. He seems to be very dependent on having someone dominate him. Angela is trying to help him with that so he won't be a victim.

Alas, her girlfriend seems to be one of those people that will victimize him. A good story needs conflict and Meredith seems to be a good source for it.

But

Steve admitted she's a trans girl, so what's the problem? This is what she wants, they are trying to help her overcome a character flaw that could very well get her killed. Imagine a young girl like her forced to do ANYTHING anyone said. What kind of life would that be?

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Begging Angela

A good question might be how does Meredith see her now. As a child or as an adult and a competitor for affection and what difference does it make in how she treats her. A chance to grow up female and in her new body could be great for her. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

On the subject of abuse

The only reason I can think that some other readers may get mad about anything that may happen to steve is because he is at the immortals equivalent of 12 years old. Now from from what I can understand it will take a very very very long for the body to grow and then stop at one point or another.

Now the only real abuse I can think of so far is the use of the body control spell that Angela used on steve and the force foot licking that Meredith did while knowing of the circumstances that happened beforehand.

While Angela is willing to help steve break a way a little from a natural sub to someone that can at very least say no to request and fend for themselves a little bit. Also lets face it they are both immortal and from personal experience it sucks hard time being alone. So while Angela will probably do tough love to help by acting like a mom, im sure given time since she already reference him to being her boyfriend, not as an ex, in front of Meredith she'll give the steve the love of a girlfriend or lover later on.

Meredith meanwhile is kinda hard and easy to understand. From my own opinion she sees steve as either a rival or free labor to be used however she likes. Now we're only 4 chapters in so my character theory on her is she is a controller/manipulator that like to have things her way or she can be very pushy. She has very low sympathy for others so thats why even in front of Angela she still laughs at steve in his predicament and may suffer for it someday because of it.

Now onto the subject of bdsm, it is all about trust and consent. Without either of these two things then it turns into something very horrible very fast, and it would be at that point abuse would of happen. This is from what I have learned very other people and stories that have bdsm in them. Now each person is free to have their own opinion, mine is a neutral stance on this, to me it can be a plus or a negative to how it is utilised.

Now these are just my thoughts and opinions so feel free to blow me off. And with that im off, please feel free to msg me so we can theory craft together or just hang out I guess.