The life of Riley - part 1 (Sequel to The beginning)

Printer-friendly version

The fire was almost dead. I was sitting on the living room couch, thinking about all the things that happened today. My head was still hurting a bit from fainting and hitting the table. Watching the fire die in our fireplace, it felt like something was ending. Randy was long gone. I was not upset about this. Well, maybe just a little bit. Riley was here now. She will not go anywhere. I knew that was for sure.

“How are you, babe?” Mary asked me gently while softly squeezing my hand.

I smiled at her and nodded.

“I’m fine, big sis. It still hurts a little. But overall, I’m okay. Ready to face the world.” I said in a rather determined manner.

“Wow, I would not want to mess with you.” Mary replied giggling and tickling me a bit.

I laughed out loud because I am very ticklish. I extended my arms trying to tickle her back but Mary’s arms were longer and all of a sudden my big sis was on top of me, tickling me really hard. I could not stop laughing and begged her to stop. All of a sudden, I heard mom’s voice. Mary stopped her tickle attack.

“Look at you two silly girls. Isn’t that adorable. However, you two need to go to bed soon. Riley, I will let you stay home from school on Tuesday. I need to talk to you if you intend to go to school as Riley or rather as Randy for now. If you chose Riley, we have to talk to the school’s administration about that. We also have to address the threat against you with the school.” mom said sounding worried.

“I know. There is no way back, mom. I am Riley.” I replied in a matter of fact kind of manner. Mary looked at mom and me and nodded.

“What have you two sisters planned for tomorrow?” mom asked us.

Mary and I looked at each other and smiled.

“We want to meet with Sammy at Claire’s Cafe tomorrow around lunchtime. Mary is dying to finally get to know my girl. And Sammy can’t wait to meet my big sis.” I said with pride in my voice.

“I met Sammy for a brief moment tonight but I didn't really get a chance to talk to her. I have to check if this Samantha chic is the right girl for my baby sister.” Mary said bursting out laughing.

I looked at Mary in disbelief and then jumped on her tickling her like crazy. She begged me to stop but I showed no mercy. In the background, I heard my mom say something like silly girls.

When we finally stopped we kissed good night, hugged and went to bed. I was out like a light and fell into deep sleep. I woke up around eight the next morning. Feeling refreshed I walked downstairs into the kitchen looking for breakfast. Mom was already there starting to make some eggs.

“Good morning, mom.” I said walking over to her and giving her a hug.

“Good morning, sweetie.” mom replied while hugging me tightly.

“Did you sleep well, honey?” she wanted to know.

“Yes, I did. Slept like a rock. I am so excited that Mary and Sammy will finally get to know each other.” I told her.

“Yeah, that is great. Listen, I talked to your father last night and he agrees that we have to make sure we are doing all the right steps so that you can be Riley and be as safe as possible. We wanted to talk to you and Mary tomorrow afternoon. We want your input and ideas. What do you think?” mom asked me sounding a bit worried but also serious.

“Okay. Yeah, that makes sense. I have to agree and I believe Mary feels the same way.” I said feeling thoughtful.

“Good. First, have a nice time with your get together with Sammy.” mom said smiling.

“Oh, we will.” Mary said while coming into the kitchen and hugging me and mom.

“Oh, there has been a little bit of a change of plans if you and mom don’t mind.” Mary said.

Mom and I looked at each other puzzled.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, I texted with Alyssa and Sammy. Sammy gave me her number yesterday at our brief encounter. They both want to come over to our house first and maybe have a little bit of a fashion show if that is okay with you?”

“Mom, can we?” I asked putting on my cutest face.

“Oh my, alright. You are not playing fair looking and acting all cute.” mom said acting a bit like she was mad but nevertheless smiling.

Mary and I both screamed and hugged each other. Before we talked about the details of Mary’s plans, we had breakfast. Mom made delicious eggs with a bit of bacon and some greens.

After breakfast, Mary and headed upstairs to get dressed. I asked Mary what I should wear and she said I should just put on some cute jeans and a top.

“Don’t worry, lil sis. We will dress you up nice today. Let us girls work our magic. Later we will go out together. You will love it.” Mary assured me.

I felt so light-hearted and happy. I completely forgot about the threat made against me.

Once I got dressed I went into Mary’s room. We settled on her bed and snuggled a bit. I loved our snuggle sessions. I had to think about everything that has happened and again how lucky I was to have this amazing family.

“Babe, you are so awesome. I can’t wait until the girls are here so we can have fun. I am sure you will enjoy it.” Mary told me while snuggling up to me.

“Yeah, this will be super fun.” I told my sister while enjoying her warmth and closeness.

We snuggled a bit more and after a while, Sammy texted me that she will be at my house soon. Shortly after that, Alyssa also texted that she will be here in a few minutes. My heart jumped with joy at the thought that these two lovely ladies will be here soon and that they and my sister will teach me all about fashion and maybe even womanhood.

The doorbell rang, my mom let the girls in and soon I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Sammy peeked in the door first with a big smile on her face and we embraced in a hug and a kiss. Once we let go, I realized that Sammy was carrying a big bag. Alyssa came through the door, also carrying a big bag. She and Mary hugged and then she came over to me and hugged and kissed me. I enjoyed the attention and excitement.

“Oh, I see how it is. My baby sis gets a hug and a kiss but no kiss for me.” Mary said jokingly.

Alyssa smiled and walked straight over to Mary and kissed her on the lips. For a second I thought I could see their tongues touching. I must have imagined that.

“Wow, that was a nice, warm welcome.” Sammy said glowing a bit.

I looked at Sammy’s and Alyssa’s clothing choices. Both were wearing cute skirts with black tights. Sammy had on a black wool sweater with a red pattern and Alyssa had a greenish top on. They both looked very nice. I felt a bit underdressed in my jeans.

“What’s in the bags?” I asked them.

“Clothes for you to try on, silly.” Alyssa said with a smile on her face.

“So many?” I inquired feeling the excitement growing.

“Yeah, since you don’t really have a wardrobe yet we decided to give you some of our own clothes we don’t wear anymore. I mean, if that is okay with you?” Sammy asked me.

“Are you kidding me? This is wonderful!” I said jumping for joy.

“The bags have dresses, skirts, sweaters, tops, jeans, stockings, pantyhose, panties, socks and bras in them. By the way, the panties were never worn before. They are still in the original package. We were thinking that you could try on three outfits and then we will go to Claire's Cafe and have a great lunch.” Sammy suggested.

“That is a wonderful idea.” I responded.

“I will go with you to your room to help you change. Then we will come back and show Mary and Sammy. I think it will be good if I help you so Mary and Sammy can start getting to know each other a bit while they wait for us to return.” Alyssa said.

Everyone nodded. We emptied the bags and organized the different items. Sammy suggested trying a black dress with black pantyhose. I was all over that. Alyssa took the items and took me by the hand to go over to my room. Meanwhile, Sammy and Mary got comfortable on Mary’s bed.

I tried on the dress and black sheer pantyhose while Alyssa was watching and giving advice. She helped me adjust the dress and hose here and there. She also gave me some flats she still had and wore when she was younger. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was amazed by how I looked.

“You look super cute. We just need to do something with your hair. Maybe we can take a trip to the salon some time. Maybe also get your nails done. What do you think?” she asked me.

“Yes, that would be great.” I replied.

We went back into Mary’s room holding hands. Mary and Sammy seemed deep in conversation. They both looked up and smiled.

“You look wonderful, Riley.” Sammy complimented me.

“Very cute, babe.” Mary added.

“Thank you, lovely ladies. I feel good wearing this outfit. What else do you think I should wear?” I asked.

“How about one of the nice summer dresses?” Mary suggested.

“Okay. That sounds good.” I replied.

Alyssa took a blue summer dress with pink flowers and soon we were back in my room. We chit-chatted a bit and she helped me adjust it.

“Do you have some nude pantyhose to go with this?” I asked her.

“Sure, darling. I’ll be right back.” Alyssa told me.

In under a minute, she returned with a pair of nude pantyhose and helped me put it on. I loved the feel of her hands on my silky legs. She didn’t seem to mind either and I think I could sense that she actually enjoyed it. I felt a bit guilty though because I had a girlfriend, who was sitting in the room across the hallway, talking to Mary..

We presented this outfit which also created a lot of excitement. The last outfit was a nice skirt with a red top and black tights.

“This looks great. You should go out with us wearing this since it is still very cold.” Mary stated. All the others nodded.

“Okay. But what about my hair? Does it look girlie enough?” I said hesitantly.

“Not yet. I can fix that though. No worries.” Sammy said giving me an encouraging look.

I nodded. Sammy took some utensils out of her purse and told me to sit in front of Mary’s makeup table. Alyssa and Mary started chatting while Sammy fixed up my hair. The transformation was amazing. I could not believe what I was seeing.

“You look wonderful.” Sammy said kissing me on the cheek.

“Very cute!” Mary added.

“Alright, ladies. Let’s get bundled up and go to Claire’s Cafe.” Alyssa commanded us.

We all went downstairs and put our coats on. Mary gave me one of her old pink winter coats from a few years ago. My outfit was perfect. Just as we were about to walk out the front door, my mom appeared and told us to wait.

“Hold on, young ladies. Where are you going now?” mom asked seeming concerned.

“We want to go to Claire’s Cafe.” Mary said sounding a bit annoyed.

“With Riley dressed as Riley?” mom inquired.

All of us nodded.

“I’m not sure if that is a good idea.” mom said sounding nervous.

“Mom, I promise I will take good care of her. All of us will. We will just go to Claire’s Cafe and then come right back.” Mary said giving my mom a pleading look.

“Alright. But be careful. We still don’t know for sure where that threat came from.” mom warned us.

“We will be back before you know it.” Mary said and out the door, we went. Mary drove us to Claire’s Cafe. Once we were in the car, loud chit chat started breaking out. Sammy and I were sitting in the back holding hands.

You looked fantastic in those outfits you tried on. You are such a pretty girl.” Sammy said smiling at me.

I started blushing while smiling back at her.

“And you have wonderful hair styling skills. My hair looks so pretty now, thanks to you. I feel so feminine. And I am proud that you are my girlfriend.” I told Sammy from all of my heart.

“Awww, you two are too cute.” Mary said. Everyone just started laughing.
“I love spending time with all of you. Thank you for showing me how to be a girl.” I said to all the wonderful ladies in this car.

“Of course, now let’s think about what we want to discuss when we are at Claire’s Cafe.” Mary asked us.

“Riley, I think we should talk about your situation with school.” Sammy suggested.

“Agreed. Mom and dad want to talk to Mary and me about that tomorrow.” I mentioned.

We pulled into a parking lot near the cafe and walked a bit. I felt so comfortable wearing the skirt and tights. The nylon felt great on my legs. We arrived at the Cafe and got seated right away. The cafe has a wonderfully warm atmosphere. I loved to come here. It simply feels cozy. After the waitress took our order we started talking.

“I am not sure what to do about school. I most definitely do not want to go back being Randy. Even if it would be temporarily. It would not feel right or authentic.” I stated.

“Agreed. But what if Riley is attacked at school? We cannot always be there and protect her.” Sammy said.

“I have to learn how to protect myself. I was thinking about taking self-defense or boxing class. What do you think?” I asked my girls.

“That’s actually a great idea. However, that will take some time and doesn’t help us now.” Mary pointed out.

“True. But it is a great idea to plan for the future. Will your parents talk to the school’s administration about this?” Alyssa asked.

“I am sure they will. I hope they will be supportive but I am not so sure.” Mary said sounding a bit worried.

“I hope so too. I feel braver and stronger than ever but I am also nervous about threats and that other persons will attack me just because of who I am.” I stated.

Everyone got quiet. We all looked at each other seeming thoughtful.

“We will talk to mom and dad about it tomorrow. There has to be some kind of solution. For now, we should maybe talk about something more positive.” Mary said.

“I agree. I think I am going to need some more girl things.” I said pouting a bit. Everyone laughed.

For the rest of our lunch, we talked about all kinds of things. Mostly girl stuff. I asked them more about fashion and we talked a little bit about boys. Mary said she is seeing this guy right now in Oregon but she did not give a lot of details. When we are alone I might feel her out a bit because I was very curious about that.

We finished our lunch and headed back to the house. All four of us went back to my room and cozied up on Mary’s bed. Sammy sat on my left side and snuggled up to me and Alyssa was on my right side. Sammy’s nylon covered legs were touching mine and Alyssa’s legs were touching my legs also. This felt so wonderful. I was one of the girls and I loved it.

We chatted some more and after a while, it got very quiet. Everyone started dozing a bit and a little while later, I fell asleep.

I woke up with Sammy’s and my legs entangled. Sammy was also slowly waking up while Mary and Alyssa slept snuggled up close. I was a bit surprised that they were so comfortable with each other. Then I remembered the bit of tongue dance between the two of them. Could it be that they had something going on in the past?

I looked Sammy in the eyes and I started to kiss her. It felt so wonderful. We kissed a bit more and when we were done I saw Mary and Alyssa kissing from the corner of my eye.

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry, I forgot to post that

Sorry, I forgot to post that this is the sequel to my other story which is called "The beginning". I fixed that. I hope you will enjoy it.

Hi, and thank...

Mantori's picture

... you for continuing this story.

I was really hoping you would.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Great to see Riley + the gang back

laika's picture

This chapter was a pure girly sweetness overload; such a loving gang of friends all happy to welcome Riley into girlhood (they remind me of the siblings and girlfriends in classics like Camp Kumoni and SK8R Grrrls...); although with unresolved threats hanging over her head things probably aren't gonna stay this fun + perfect, but that's life and Riley will get through it, she's got a lot of back up- i mean not just Mary and the gang but the sort of mom and dad every transkid wishes they had.
~hugs, Veronica

Randy or Riley, safety or desire?

Jamie Lee's picture

With the backing of mom and dad, and the girls, Riley is ready to conquer the world, well, maybe school. But should her safety trump her desires or her desires trump her safety?

Right now they have only a suspicion whose behind the threat, or who else might be with Michelle, so maybe they should get the lay of the land before Riley appears at school.

On the other hand, the threat could be just a scare tactic to keep Randy in "line." Since mom and dad will talk to the admin at school, the threatening note should also be talked about, maybe the school can offer a solution to protect Riley, should they even allow Riley to attend school.

Riley and Sammy do seem to be a close couple, but what about Mary and Alyssa? Just two girls enjoying the time together or something more?

Others have feelings too.