Katie Ann - Chapter 15: Appointment for Katie Ann

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifteen: Appointment for Katie Ann

Katie Ann rolled out of bed at first light and decided to see what she could do to keep herself occupied until Daddie got up. Her books and other activities were downstairs, and she thought going for them might get her in trouble. She found a coloring book and some crayons in one of the dollhouse bookcases. Heading to the turret part of the room, she was glad to find it had comfortable window seats. She could barely see the room door from the window seat she picked, though. Lying on her belly, she colored while watching the world go by.

Daddie had woken up and, after making himself ready for the day, headed to deal with this regressed daughter. Finding her bed empty and her not visible in the room from where he stood, he screamed down the hall, scared, “KATIE ANN!”

“Here I am, Daddie,” she said cheerfully from the turret.

He was looking the other way, not expecting the answer to come from that direction. So he almost snapped his head towards the way the sound came. Walking into the turret, he said softly and without any anger, “What are you doing, sweetie?”

Her reply was, “Coloring Barbie and watching the world go by.”

“I need to get you dressed. You have two appointments today, Buttercup,” he told her. He proceeded to help her up and lead her to the changing table. Pulling her nightie off first, he lifted her up and strapped her down before changing her bottom. While she was still up there and convenient to reach, a set of her frilly socks was placed on her feet. With that task done, she was set back on the floor.

A simple yellow cotton dress was dropped over her head before yellow bows were tied in her hair. They headed to the mudroom to put some Mary Janes on her after they had breakfast. Heading to the car, she was soon strapped in the car seat. Finding her activities next to her, she continued reading her book.

She felt the car move as she was deep in placing herself in the book. Daddie must not have driven far because the next thing she knew, he was telling her, “We’re here, Buttercup.” She looked up to see they were parked in front of a generic strip mall. What the name or the purpose of the stop, she couldn’t figure out from her vantage point.

Daddie helped her out of the car before taking her hand and leading her to a door. Walking in, the lady behind the counter greeted them with, “Welcome to Images Hair. How may I help you?”

“We have a 10 o’clock with Angela for Katie Ann Telgenhof,” Daddie responded.

The lady offered them a seat and let them know that Angela would be with them shortly. Katie Ann saw an activity cube sitting in the corner. Even though it was meant for babies, she still sat next to it. She started playing with it to pass the time. Her Daddie just smiled at her, and on the way, she kept herself occupied.

Soon, she heard, “Katie?” from the salon area. Dusting herself off, she headed to where Daddie was waiting. She then followed the lady and her Daddie towards a chair with the already waiting booster.

Angela helped Katie onto the chair before covering the little girl with a pink cape. Turning to Daddie, Angela asked what she was doing to Katie’s hair.

He said, “Give her bangs, trim the rest, please. Can you also set her hair in ringlets when you are done, too, please?”

“Am I washing it?” she asked.

“Please,” was the reply before he went to the waiting area.

Turning to the regressed girl, “Let’s get your pretty bows and braids out of your hair.” Mumbling to herself, “Someone is an expert in doing braids.”

“What grade are you in and what school do you go to, Katie,” she asked as she was removing her right braid.

Katie Ann, with a slight worry, thought hard about that because Daddie never briefed her on these questions and the lady expected an answer. She would have to make up the answers on the fly. “I am in second grade at Clearwater Elementary.”

“Clearwater? That is a bit far away. Let me help you down so we can go wash your hair,” the lady said, helping Katie down.

“Mommy lives there, Daddie here,” she answered as she followed the lady to a chair sitting by a sink. The lady had her kneel in the chair, so her head was a bit higher. Angela soon started to wash the regressed girl’s hair with shampoo, which smelled like bubblegum. By the time her hair was done, she was purring loudly.

After Katie was back in the original chair, Angela didn’t take long trimming the regressed girl's hair. The stylist continued by giving her bangs just in front of her face. The hairstylist started to blow dry her hair before giving her the requested tight ringlets. Angela was using plenty of hairspray between curling.

After Angela was done, she tied a bow on top of the curls. She continued by taking the cape off Katie and helping the little girl down. Finally, she led the young girl over to the waiting Adam.

Daddie said, “Angela, she looks wonderful. We will see you in two to three months,” as he was tending to the money. Taking his daughter, he went to the car before strapping her in the car. Leaving the strip mall, he told her, “Katie, you look pretty. We have a 45-minute to hour drive to our next appointment. Kathleen, I am interested in your thoughts.”

“About the hair? I really do look cute, and they treat a child my height a lot better than an adult my height. They treated adult me with pity. For little me, it was just another child. Oh… If anyone asks, I am a second grader in Clearwater Elementary school living with my Mommie during the week,” she said, finishing the last bit in giggles. “About my apparent new age and lifestyle? I am fine with being your child.”

“Thank you, Katie Ann, enjoy your book,” Daddie said, returning to his driving. They stopped en route at McDonald's for lunch, specifically a happy meal for her. Soon afterward, they were pulling into the driveway of a farmhouse in the country. He showed up at her door and then let her out of her harness. They walked hand in hand to the door. After he opened it up, she walked into what looked like a waiting room stuffed with toys. Daddie spoke, “We are a little early for Katie Ann Telgenhof’s appointment,” as she was looking around the room. She noticed that they were not alone. There were two other ‘children’ in the room. They were adults like her in children's clothes. One was wearing a pink babyish dress, and the other was a boy wearing overalls.

“Please fill these forms out. Doctor Carla will be with you as soon as we can,” the lady behind the counter said.

Katie Ann got nervous because she had always hated the doctor's office. She also didn’t know if this one actually knew she was an adult. But then again, those other kids were obviously adults, just dressed young. “Is this an actual Doctor’s office or a play Doctor’s office?” she wondered. She doubted a play Doctor’s office would have forms to fill out. Daddie did say something about talking to the doctor about her lightheadedness last night.

While he sat down to fill out whatever the forms were, she went to find something to keep herself occupied. Spying a Highlights peeking out from under the pile on the table, she took it and situated herself near the other children.

She hadn’t been reading for long when she heard, “Kathleen, can you come here and help me with this family history.” Coming over to her Daddie, she filled out the questionnaire as much as she knew. She took her chance to glance at her forms, pointing to Daddie that she had her appendix out when she was eleven in 1998. That last statement caused the other girl to snap her head towards where the little girl was.

After the adult task was done, Katie Ann returned to where she had left the Highlights and continued reading it. Soon after both other children’s names were called, she heard “Katie.” She headed to the counter, where a lady was standing.

“You are a cutie. I am Nurse Lori. Let's start with your weight and height,” the lady said as she led the girl to where a scale was. After the little girl’s shoes were removed, the nurse had her stand on the scale. “You are shorter than most people standing here,” Lori said as she lowered the height gauge. Tasks at the scale done, she led the small group to a room next door, which had Sesame Street characters on the wall. “Please strip her. You can leave her socks on,” she told Daddie.

“Take her binder and diaper off, too?” he asked.

Checking her chart, she answered, “Yes, on the diaper. And … “ Lori started as she was checking the chart. “... Yes, because you have her signed up for a gynecological check-up,” causing Katie Ann’s mouth to drop before pouting.

After the nurse stepped out, the little girl was soon naked, sitting on the examination table in the room. She was kicking her legs very nervously, making the paper under her crinkle. By now, she had figured out this was an actual medical clinic that specialized in children like her. They are actually adults but are treated like children. She also knew because the nurse said the magical gynecological word, she wasn’t going to like all the prodding she was going to get here.

Soon, the nurse was back. “Katie, let us get those vitals,” she said as she wrapped a blood pressure band around the little girl's arm. Katie Ann felt the band get tight on her arm while Lori was listening to her blood flow. After her blood pressure was done, the nurse took her pulse at her wrist.

After her pulse was done, Katie was asked to get on her tummy so Lori could take her temperature. It caused her to think of a way to take her temperature on her back. The only place on her back was her bum. She exclaims, “My temperature!” figuring this was going to be the tail all over again.

“Oh, you do have a voice. Yep, that is how we take temps at this clinic,” the nurse said as she helped the girl flip over.

Daddie mentioned, “Yeah, Katie Ann is quite shy in new situations.”

Taking a thermometer out of a container, she dipped it in lube before putting it in Katie’s behind. She was rubbing the little girl’s back while the temperature was being taken. After a bit, she took the thermometer out of the little girl’s bottom and then helped the girl up in a sitting position.

Katie Ann returned to her nervous kicking as the nurse left the room.

Soon, the doctor entered the room, saying, “Hello, Katie Ann. I am Doctor Carla.”

Shyly, the little girl said, “Hello, Ma’am.”

As she was checking the little girl’s ears, she addressed Daddie, “Any medical concerns?”

“Yes, her dwarfism is one. Her birth parents point out that she loses her breath, gets dizzy, and has headaches when she raises her heart rate too much. She actually blacked out yesterday because she scared herself with something that had no basis in fact.” Daddie spoke as the doctor was checking the girl's reflexes.

“Her medical records arrived today, but I haven’t had the time to review them yet. But about those concerns, I have a few ideas about what the last one might be. I will need a urine and blood sample to make sure they go from minor to quite worrisome medical issues. As for her short stature, by her current real age, all the side effects would have shown themselves. Visually I can tell you she doesn’t have a proportionally enlarged head, a hump on her back, or bowed legs. The other major side effect is scoliosis, and we can check that right now,” the Doctor said while asking Katie to roll over.

Katie Ann nervously rolled over, only to just have the doctor run a finger down her spine. After that was done, she was helped back into a seating position. She then watched the doctor check her breasts for lumps.

The Doctor spoke again, “She doesn’t have a curved spine or, thankfully, any lumps on her breasts. Katie, lay down and put your feet in the stirrups. Are you two having sex?” She helped the little girl get in position while looking at Daddie. The last question caused Katie to turn a little red in the face.

“Our relationship is more of a BDSM or child-parent relationship. She is under contract with me, and by the contract, the relationship is non-pain, non-sexual based. I only see her every other weekend. She is at college the rest of the time,” he answered. Continuing, he said, “As far as I am aware, Katie Ann didn’t enter into this relationship as a little. I decided she was going to be one, but she appears to have taken to it hook, line, and sinker,” which caused the little girl to blush even more in response.

The doctor nodded in reply. “When was the last time she had her period, and would you like to stop them? A lot of my clients stop them,” she asked.

“Katie Ann would have to answer for both of those,” Daddie answered as the doctor was spreading Katie’s lips.

As both were looking at her, Katie answered nervously, “Last week for my period, and I would LOVE to lose the period.” She felt the doctor taking what she assumed to be a PAP sample down below.

Cleaning up, the doctor said, “Other than the dizziness and the loss of breath issues, she looks quite healthy. I will send the nurse back in to take Katie’s urine and blood samples. She will also give her flu and birth control shots. She will need to come back quarterly to get the birth control shot.”

Soon, Katie was nervously kicking her legs again. She didn’t have to wait long before the nurse was back and asking for Katie Ann’s arm. Putting a tourniquet around her forearm, the nurse alcohol swabbed her before taking a blood sample.

“Do you want a Barbie band-aid or a heart band-aid?” the nurse asked.

“Barbie, please, Ma’am,” Katie Ann responded quietly.

After she got her band-aid, the Nurse asked her to flip over for her shots, causing her to exclaim, “Eeps, on my back?” as she flipped over.

“We give shots on the bum here, Katie,” the Nurse answered as she gave the first of two shots. Soon, the little girl was spotting two band-aids on her bum before being asked to roll over and put her feet on the stirrups again. She watched the nurse prep her private parts and stick a catheter down there. Soon, the nurse was done taking the sample and removing the catheter.

An institutional diaper was placed on Katie by the nurse. She didn’t think it was as comfortable as the diapers Daddie had used so far.

Addressing the little girl, “You earned yourself a sucker little girl. We didn’t need to spank you at all. You were a very good little girl. We will see you in three months for another shot.” Looking at Daddie, she said, “The doctor will give you the results of the blood, urine, and PAP samples when they are ready. I will let you get her dressed and deal with payment,” before stepping out of the room.

“Spanking?” the little one exclaimed after the nurse left as Daddie dressed her by putting her binder on her.

Putting the dress over her head, Daddie explained, “This place believes in corporal punishment for misbehaving littles. Didn’t you see the paddle hanging behind the front desk?”

“No, but what about the contract?” Katie asked.

In the process of putting Katie’s shoes on, Daddie said, “That only controls me and you. It doesn’t stop other people from punishing you how they see fit. That being said, you were a perfect little angel,” kissing her on the head while helping her down from the examination table.

The regressed girl responded with a sad “Ooh” as they headed to the front lady. Quietly she told the lady, “The nurse says I earned a sucker. Can I have one, please, Ma’am?”

The lady gave her a sucker and told her, “Such manners. Some of the kids here could learn a lesson from you,” while patting her on the head. She then returned to dealing with payment information with Daddie.

After Daddie was done, she followed him, sucker in the mouth to the car. Soon, she was strapped in her car seat.

After Daddie climbed into the front seat, he made a phone call: “Hello, George. Other than her dizziness, the doctor declares her healthy,” causing Katie Ann to blush and pay attention.

“We won’t know that ‘til she runs the samples.”

“She is in the back strapped in, sucking on her sucker she earned for good behavior.”

“She didn’t seem to mind it. Except for the fact she didn’t like their method of dealing with misbehaving littles. That point is moot because she was a little angel.”

“I will talk to you later, and I will keep you informed.”

“Your Daddie George says hi, Buttercup,” Daddie said as he started driving.

She was soon involved in ‘Farmer Boy’ as they headed to the next destination. Soon, she felt the car stop. Looking out the window, she hadn’t a clue where she was. She was just parked in front of a building.

After helping Katie Ann out of the car, Daddie led her into the building, “Welcome to the Children's Museum,” a lady at the door said.

With that, the little girl became very excited and tried to pull him towards where she could see other kids, “Wait, Buttercup, we’ve got to pay first.”

After paying, she pulled her Daddie towards the museum proper. They stopped in the first room, which was full of musical instruments. He watched her as she played around with them, smiling to himself about how excited his regressed daughter was to play at this museum. You wouldn’t believe she is really nineteen looking at her.

After Katie Ann had her fill in that room, they continued on to other parts of the museum. They stopped to see various rooms, like one totally with logic puzzles. One almost directly from the ‘Goodnight Moon’ story, she especially liked the rube goldberg exhibit room.

“The museum is closing in 15 minutes,” the loudspeaker said after they had been there a few hours.

“Wow, where did the time go,” Daddie said, “Well, I guess that’s our cue to leave, Buttercup.”

He took her hand, and they headed out of the museum towards the car. After she was strapped in, he started towards home. They pulled into the garage after a stop at the local diner for dinner. Coming into the house, Daddie led her to her bedroom after removing her shoes in the mudroom.

Katie Ann was lifted onto the changing table and then watched her Daddie change her soaked diaper. She was then helped off the table, and her dress was changed to a princess nightie.

“You have another hour before bed, Princess. You’re free to play or hang around either in this room or downstairs in the parlour. I will be watching the TV downstairs,” he told her before walking out of the room.

Katie had seen a container of Play-Doh and various toys this morning and decided to play with it at the table in the room. She hadn’t been playing long when Daddie came back with a sippy cup for her and stuck her pacifier in her mouth.

Soon, Daddie was back, helping her clean up her mess before leading her to her bed. After tucking her in, he read her another bedtime story.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Best of both worlds.

Beoca's picture

Power to Katie Ann for pulling the school answer together on the fly. I've no doubt that the adults dressed as littles were more than a bit jealous, to see one of their own who could pass for an actual eight year old. Stopping her period might well feel like a step into being more regressed, but I can certainly believe that she'll be delighted not to have to deal with it. The Children's Museum just underlines the points from the doctor's office earlier in. She's just a child, and loving it.

Katie and being a little.

Katie may of always had a little side, but she may suppressed it because of her dwarfism. She saw Ann and Zoe being treated more like adult than she was being treated growing up. She started to regret her height and looks growing up, because she blamed her continuing childhood on them.

Along comes Adam who was actually looking for another Adult Baby/Toddler, and happens to stumble on Katie. He promptly changed his plans from infancy to a modified grade schooler. He modified it because he is trying to please both Katie and himself. If Katie gave visible displeasure to one of his changes he might dropped that change. But the only serious complaint he has heard from her was the tail. Since that cat outfit wasn’t in his main plans, he probably didn’t change any of his plans.

He woke up her suppressed little side along the way and she has just ran with it happily.