Stuck in a Rut - Part 19

Printer-friendly version

Stuck in a Rut.
By Rosalie Redd

Casey Church is a normal 13 year old girl, full of hopes and dreams and fears and anxieties. But in a world where there hasn’t been a girl born in over a century, what is normal?

Chapter 19.

I sat on the exam table, as Dr. Foster looked at the results of my measurement. I was down to 5’5 11/16” I was officially shorter than Janie now, something I’m sure she would get some form of satisfaction out of. At the same time, my weight was also down. I was at 129 lbs. I had noticed how small I looked, compared to how I was, but at the same time, It wasn’t that I was skinny, more like I was getting more delicate.

An ultrasound was performed. I hated that gel, it was always so damned cold. The doctor pointed out to me that which was once my prostate. It had fully moved into position, and was looking, to him at least, more and more like a uterus. He pointed out on it the two buds on it that would become my Fallopian tubes. I shuddered. More so when he pointed out the almond shaped masses that were growing beside it all. Yup, my balls were no longer, and I was getting ovaries. I bit my lip at that revelation.

I sighed as the next step was going down to the MRI room. They did a full body scan. I sat in the large chamber and thought about the envelope that sat in the car. We had stopped at the bank before coming to the hospital. The safety deposit box had contained a large manila envelope stuffed to near full. When We got home, Mom and I would look it over. In the mean time I had to sit and have my de-masculinization officially charted.

After the ordeal of sitting in the large tube was done, we were back in the doctor’s exam office. Motioned for me to join him in front of the monitor, where he showed me the results. “This is your skeletal structure”, he pointed out. “From what I am seeing, your pelvis has fully reformed into the typical shape for a girl your age and height. You may still feel some discomfort and notice some shrinking for the next few weeks. From what I see, it looks like you will end up around 5’3 ½” to 5’4”, roughly.”

Great, I’m going to be DeShaun and Janie’s ‘cute but tiny’ girlfriend. I outwardly let out a sigh.

The doctor continued on. “From what I’m seeing your urethra should fully close up in your penis in the next 3-4 days, so remember to urinate in a sitting position. You might feel some secondary wetness, as the rerouted opening becomes active. Once the original opening is closed, your urinary stream should normalize to it’s new release point.”

I inwardly shuddered at the thought of my dick becoming completely useless. I never the less asked the question that was on my mind. “Doctor, when will it feel arousal again?”

He looked at me and responded. “Once it has adapted to no longer being the urinary output system, you should see increased adaptation into becoming your clitoris.”

I shivered, the descriptions were so cold and analytical, but I knew what he meant. I had self-measured this morning, and I was down to a mere 5 inches long. Likewise, my scrotum, now empty was also shrinking.

The doctor continued. “I see nothing to indicate that you are not transitioning normally. I would say that you should be externally completely female probably by the end of next month.”

I looked at the doctor and had one last question. “Doctor Foster, what about my breasts? They have hardly changed. Other than being a little itchy, and my nipples and stuff being larger, I’m still as falt as a boy.”

He looked me in the face. “I wouldn’t worry about that. Not all women develop noticeable breasts. All indications are that you have normal, healthy developing mammary glands. If you were to become pregnant after your transition, you should be able to produce milk just fine. At the same time, let me remind you that you are still not yet 14, and you may just be a late developer. You could start to develop more before the end of your Transformation, or afterwards. Your current size is no indication of final result by any means.”, he reassured me.

After that, the doctor left the exam room, and let me get out of the uncomfortable paper robe, and back into my normal clothes. After a little while, Nurse Betty knocked on the door, and l followed her out to the waiting room. Mom was sitting there, reading a magazine. By pure coincidence, she happened to be on the cover. Although she was largely retired from celebrity, she still did the occasional modeling shoot, or fitness article. I had to admit that Mom was the very definition given to MILF, as others had pointed out to me. She looked good for someone that would turn 36 in December.

Because we were in the hospital, we of course dropped in on Janie. She was in better spirits today. Not as tired. I sat bedside, as my Mom and her Mom had gone down to the cafeteria for coffee.

I took her hand, which was wrapped still, but had her fingers free. I held it gently. “I just saw Doctor Foster, I’m officially the ‘short one’, congrats on that. You get a cute shorter girlfriend.”

She laughed weakly. “Mah Petit one”, she called me.

I looked at her. The eye was still puffed closed. Stroked the back of her hand with my thumb trailing over the bandage. “Always.”, I said.

She looked up and a tear had trailed down her cheek. I wiped it away gently. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to hear about DeShaun and I like that. I wanted to talk to you. I am attracted to him, but I also love you. Mostly, I said it to get that crazy bitch to back off. Instead she did this to you.”, I said, fighting off my own tears.

Janie looked me in the eye and smiled that beautiful, warm smile of hers. “I was a little down at first, but I figured it was something like that. I’ve seen those twin bodyguards of hers lurking around us, as well as that small girl. She’s followed mt in the hallways, thinking she wasn’t being noticed. Hard not to notice someone that wears all that goth loli stuff.”, she explained.

I had to laugh at that. How true. How true indeed.

She looked at me with that naughty little smirk of hers. “We will find a way to work things out. If you are his girlfriend, I’ll be whatever fits. Whether it’s as your girlfriend, as both of your girlfriend, or whatever. All I know is that I’ll always be your friend, no matter what. Benefits or not… Though I would prefer benefits, personally.”, she said.

I carefully stood up and leaned over her and gave her a passionate kiss, which all too soon was broken up by the sound of our mothers clearing their throats from the doorway. We both blushed as we broke the kiss.

Mom and I said our goodbyes, and headed home.

In the car, Mom spoke up. “Make sure you three know what you are doing, this triangle of yours could easily turn into a big mess if someone gets hurt.”

I nodded, and we rode the rest of the way in silence.

We walked in from the garage, and went to Mom’s office. There we sat down and opened the envelope.

Pictures fell out, along with a notebook, and a flash drive. Mom picked up the pictures, and looked through them first. I watched her reaction get increasingly disgusted. She put the pictures down, after she finished. “You may look at these, they are very disturbing though. And if what is written on them is true, this Marcia girl is dangerous. I don’t want you doing anything until your father and I talk about this, and how to handle it.”, she stated clearly.

She picked up the notebook and began to read through it. While she did, I picked up the pictures. The first one was of a dead dog, its head caved in. On it someone had written. ‘Killed by Marc Hayes -1/14/15’, flipping through the other pictures, there were pictures of raccoons hung from tree branches, squirrels skinned and staked to the ground, cats floating dead in a barrels of water. Dozens of pictures of different animals killed and mutilated in various ways. She read through the notebook with a look of intensity I’d not often seen from her. When she finished, she put it in her desk drawer, and locked it.

“I think it’s in your best interest to not read this. But suffice it to say, I do NOT want you talking to or antagonizing this… girl.”

She opted to wait for Dad to get home before looking through the flash drive. When they did, I was not allowed in the office. DeShaun had come home by then, and we sat in my room doing homework, the door open, as per the rules.

I flipped through the books, as classical music played in the background. It was one of the things DeShaun and I agreed on, having similar tastes. I was spent after a long, difficult day. I motioned to DeShaun to join me over on the bed. He came over and sat down, as I lay my head in his lap. He gently stroked my had and brushed my hair. I was getting more and more used to my female impulses and desires, and as he put it, I getting more ‘snuggly’, I wasn’t quite sure what that meant, but I was sure it wasn’t a bad thing.

As I lay there, eyes closed. I could hear Mom and Dad arguing over the music. I drifted off to sleep, not even waking to have dinner. When I woke up around 10:30, DeShaun had left. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and staggered back to bed.

Mom was quiet as she dropped us off at school. Dad had left early, before I had even woken up. Breakfast had been silent awkwardness, served with cheerios, bananas, and orange juice.

I made my way to first period, but when I got there, I found the door closed. I peeked in, and yikes.
A Couple boys were feverishly going at it, in full rut. I was astonished. Quickly closing the door, I waited outside and dissuaded people from trying to enter. When Mr. Hedges arrived, I explained the situation. He sighed, and sent a runner to the office to tell the Principal that we would be having an outdoors class.

Roll call was taken in the hall, and we marched out to the football stands, sitting down as Mr. Hedges gave an impromptu lesson on Jesse Owens and the 1936 Berlin Olympics. During the discussion, I noticed the School liaison approaching with two Hennepin County Sheriff officers. They walked up to the bleachers, and headed to the back row of students.

Mr. Hodges started to protest the interruption, but Officer Coleman walked over to him and said something that I couldn’t quite hear.

Meanwhile, the officers stopped and motioned for Marcia to get up. She looked at them, and stayed sitting, but after glancing at their holsters, she thought better of it, and stood. One of them slapped a handcuff around her right wrist, and pulled it behind her, the left followed soon after.

He was a tall man, of probably Native American descent, and when he spoke, his voice projected loudly. “Marcia Louise Hayes, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Jane Bond. “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand these rights, as I have read them to you?”

Marcia turned her head and glared at me with murderous intent. “I do, officer”, she said through clenched teeth.

~o~O~o~

I LOVE comments. please feel free to drop yours on the story. I want your comments, questions, and suggestions!

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ok!

Patrick Malloy's picture

Now I'm wondering how crazy Marcia's little followers are... especially the little quiet one! Those are the ones you have to watch out for.
Good story so far, I'm looking forward to more.

Patrick Malloy

What wehave here

is someone incapable of learning the right lessons from their mistakes. Mom or no mother Marcie is eventually going to be locked up to protect the public, possibly forever.

arrested

good, but we'll see if they can actually convict her

DogSig.png

Casey needs to stay around people

My5InchFMHeels's picture

From the murderous look Marcia gave her, Casey needs to not be alone at all. It would also be good for her bodyguards to be arrested. No doubt that they were part of the attack, and should be charged as well.

The quiet little one has undoubtedly been collecting evidence on Marcia and the other two, I hope it doesn't get her hurt as well.

Cops

I hope they have the evidence to put her away. If not jail, a mental hospital.

Jessie Owens?

I guess I should probably send you a PM before going ahead with this. But it seems as though you're subtly telling us that our world's Jesse Owens ended up female in this one and, as Jessie, still starred in Berlin in 1936.

(Or was it just a typo?)

Anyway, I'm glad the other shoe dropped with Marcia. Since the henchgirls (is that a word?) were in the class along with her, it'd seem that there wasn't evidence on the flash drive that implicated them, or else the police would have taken them too. Whether they'd make a move against our protagonist in Marcia's absence remains to be seen, but there'd really be nothing in it for them unless they think Marcia can beat the charges. It's not as though making DeShaun single again would do anything for their benefit.

If they know where the information came from, they might want to terrorize or eliminate any witnesses who'd support it, but there's an implication that it was an adult who saw it and got the police involved. I guess if they figured out it was Casey's parents, they could try to kidnap Casey and trade her for their silence, but with the evidence already in police possession, their future silence wouldn't seem to make any difference unless Marcia's attorneys could convince a judge that it had been acquired by the authorities in an illegal search and was inadmissible.

typo

thanks for catching it

The flash drive

Jamie Lee's picture

Yeah, those three need to have a serious talk about their relationship. They also need to talk about DeShaun's parents and what they might do once they learn the three are together.

Those pictures Casey saw show that Marcia is a time bomb waiting to go off. And when she goes off it will result in human bodies littering the ground.

That notebook must have had some very damning evidence in it, along what was on that flash drive. It's possible that flash drive contains video of what they did to Janie, sealing Marcia's fate.

Will a lawyer try and get the pictures and other things thrown out due to an illegal search? How illegal is it to receive something anonymously that leads to illegal activity? More so if it's attempted murder.

And what about the dragon twins, what's to become of them now that their master has been arrested? Maybe now someone will give them what they deserve.

Others have feelings too.