Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.9

Printer-friendly version

Raven drags herself through the front door. She was soaked to the bone from the rain. The day had started off nice and sunny. It was just a little chilly when she left to go to work early this morning.

She hadn’t noticed the storm clouds, till after lunch. The garage was doing good, so Jordan cooked food for everyone. He cooked on a homemade grill he kept behind the garage. It was a simple lunch of hot dogs, bratwurst and hamburgers. There was a chef salad that Jerry made, there was potato salad and macaroni salad as well. Of course, there was beer and soda.

This was the first time a boss she worked for had done something nice for his employee’s. They closed for an hour-n-half so everyone could enjoy the luncheon. After lunch, she helped clean everything up. It was during the cleanup she noticed the sky was getting darker.

By the time she left the garage to come home, the rain was pouring down from the sky in buckets. She got drenched going from the garage to her pick-up truck. Her t-shirt was so soaked that you could make out her bra and breasts. Even the blue jeans she was wearing felt tight around her waist.

She shivered when she turned the air on in the truck. By the time she drove home, she had warmed up some. Then she got soak again, running from the truck to the house. Mrs. Mercer was going to be out of town for a week visiting her sister in Florida. She found it difficult to move in her wet jeans as she went up to the stairs to her bedroom.

It takes her a few minutes to strip out of her wet jeans and panties. Her t-shirt was just as difficult to take off. She tosses her wet bra onto the pile of wet clothes and dries off. She rubs under her breasts to ease the slight pressure from wearing her bra all day. She slips her robe on and head towards the bathroom and run a nice hot bath to soak and relax in.

While she is soaking, she thinks about the other day when Carol had asked to take pictures of her body. She was nervous and a little shy about letting a natural woman see her body. She wasn’t sure how she was going to react, but Carol surprised her. She only asked about the tattoo’s she had been given and some of the scars on her body.

Carol said she would try to get her record expunged. She has never been in any trouble before and even though some of the charges were felonies. There might be a possibility of getting them removed. Especially, after they expose what is going on in the prison.

Raven lays her head back against the rim of the tub and closes her eyes. She felt relax and the lavender scent drifting up out of the tub was putting her into a light trance. She falls asleep as she enjoys the warmth from the water. She wakes when the water starts turning cold.

Raven gets out of the tub and dries off. As she runs the towel over her lightly tanned skin. She looks at her body in the full-length mirror. She could see where her skin was lighter from being covered by the bikini top, she wore. She still felt uncomfortable wearing it when she went outside, but Mrs. Mercer was right, in that it was more comfortable to wear when she was washing the car.

She slips her robe on and head back into her bedroom and slip on a full-length nightgown. Since Mrs. Mercer wasn’t home. She didn’t want to cook a big dinner. She slips her robe back on and heads downstairs to the kitchen. She could still hear the rain as it was coming down.

Raven grabs the items she needed to make a salad from the refrigerator and started making a salad for herself. She grills up a chicken breasts and chop it up and add it to the salad. Once she was done fixing herself a salad, Raven heads into the living room and finds a movie to watch.

Outside Judge Harry Thomas’s House:
Rebecca had done some digging and talked with a few friends on the police force and snitches she knew to find out who the other judges were involved with about what was going on at Rockingham Correctional Center. According to the information she gathered, Judge Harry Thomas and Judge Earl Breyer were involved. Since she already knew Judge Stone was involved, they needed to find out the names of the other judges and why they were involved.

According to her snitch, Judge Thomas had a habit that he didn’t want to get out. She watches as a black Lincoln Town car pulls up and drops off a brunette woman wearing a black trench coat. She takes a few pictures of the woman as she walks up to the front door.

She notices that Judge Thomas opens the door to let her in. It was a good thing; she had some talent using hacking programs. She taps into the Judges home security system and manages to locate them. They were in a room on the second floor. There was only one window she could get access to.

She pulls out a small drone equipped with a camera and sends the drone up to the window. There was a curtain covering the window but there was a gap in the middle of the curtains.The gap was big enough that she could see the room was set up like a nursery. She spots the woman that had arrived, she was dressed in a sheer nightgown that didn’t cover her breasts.

She watches as the judge came crawling over to her with a blue pacifier in his mouth and wearing a large baby diaper. A smile appears on her face as she watches as the woman lets him drink from her breasts. She couldn’t believe that the judge had a baby fetish.

She keeps recording for most of the night. She had to change the battery pack out of the drone a few times. Even though she had access to the house security system and Wi-Fi network. The room they were in didn’t have any cameras.

The same Lincoln Town car that dropped the woman off, comes back and picks her up. Rebecca waits for it to drive off, before heading home herself. As she uploads all the photo’s she has to her cloud account. She pets Dutch as he comes up to her.

As she is sitting and transferring files. She spots an email from Carol she received earlier today. She opens it and reads what Carol sent.
According to the email, the plan to place two undercover agents into the prison has been approved. Her job now was to act as their contact outside the prison.

She was sent pictures and files on both people. She reads Dorothy Shirk information and wonder will she be able to pull off being an experienced nurse. According to her file, she was an experienced escape artist that uses her skills and training to escape from prisons. Then she sees it under her education. She attended John Hopkins medical school.

Rebecca looks at the file of the other person going in. He was replacing one of the security guards. His name was Chilly Goodwin and he uses to work for the Office of the Inspector General. He was going in as a security officer, while the officer he was replacing was being transferred to a different prison.

Rebecca looks down at Dutch “what do you think boy? Will we be able to put a stop to this?”

Dutch just looks at his human.

“I’ll take that as a no.” Rebecca rubs his head.

Dorothy Shirk:
Dorothy pulls her laptop out and checks her emails. Some of them were job offers and others were invitations to parties. She spots the one from Carol Higgins from Wolfhart, Harris, and Jackal. She opens it and reads its content. The plan has been given the okay and everything has been arranged for her. A furnished apartment has been set up for her, along with whatever identities and certifications she needed. Her contact on the outside is Rebecca Nation. A burn phone has been left at the apartment for her with Rebecca’s phone number already programmed in it.

She’ll meet her contact inside the prison. His name is Chilly Goodwin but will be going by Stanley Cook. She’ll know it is him because of a leprechaun on the left side of his neck holding a smoking gun.

Dorothy wonders who Chilly Goodwin is and how Carol got a hold of him. She prints out the plane ticket Carol’s company paid for. She packs up her stuff and calls a taxi to come and pick her up.

Chilly Goodwin:
“Hey Chilly, there’s a phone call for you.” Jordan had been walking by the office when the phone started ringing.

He had answered it and heard a female voice on the other end. She wanted to talk to Chilly.

“Did they say who they were?” Chilly crawls out from under the truck he was restoring.

“Yeah, Carol Higgins from Wolfhart, Harris, and Jackal.” Jordan wonders who she was.

Chilly heads into the office and picks the phone up “Hello, Carol?”

“Hey Chilly, the plan is a go. I have already contacted Dorothy and gave her a description of what you looked like. I have a ticket waiting for you at the airport.” Carol had already paid for a ticket for Chilly.

“Alright, did you set-up a safe house for me, as well?” Chilly takes a rag out of his pocket and wipe his hands.

“Yep, everything you need is in a locker at the airport on the arrival side. The locker number is D12. There’s going to be a letter for you at the car rental place. Ask for Cindy Collins. She has the envelope that has the locker key.” Carol arranged with her friend Cindy who works at the airport to do this favor for her.

“Alright, I’ll let you know once I am inside. Is there anyone else who knows other than me, Dorothy and my outside contact Rebecca?” Chilly felt the best way to keep this quiet was by limiting who knew.

“No, just us four and my bosses.” Carol hopes no one else finds out.

Raven’s life was on the line and so was the truth about what was done to Kingsman. She wanted to make sure they get everyone involve so they can be shut down.

“Alright, I’ll call you once I land.” Chilly ends the call.

He spots Jordan at the door to the office “so, is everything okay?”

“Yeah, I have a new job. Can you give me a ride to the airport in about an hour?” Chilly figures it shouldn’t take him long to pack his bags.

“No problem. Just come back safe.” Jordan walks up to him and gives him a kiss.

Chilly returns the kiss.

up
302 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Things are Progressing.

Daphne Xu's picture

Things are Progressing. I do hope that this criminal syndicate can get shut down.

"Carol said she would try to get her record expunged. She has never been in any trouble before and even though some of the charges were felonies." Ultimately, I hope the convictions get overturned. I distinctly recall the judge confusing a mistake in law with a mistake in fact, and the mistake in fact (in this case) means that the elements of the crimes were not satisfied. (In some other cases, mistake in fact is a defense to prosecution.)

"A smile appears on her face as she watches as the woman lets him drink from her breasts. She couldn't believe that the judge had a baby fetish." I hope that Rebecca's smile doesn't imply blackmail material on the judge. Blackmail's also a felony.

"`Yeah, Carol Higgins from Wolfhart, Harris, and Jackal.' Jordan wonders who she was." Continuity issue here, since Carol had already appeared, and arranged with Jordan for the interview with Raven. I also was under the impression that Jordan was Carol's father -- his shop was described as her father's repair shop.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.

That Jordan is a

different Jordan. The Jordan that answered the phone is Chilly's boyfriend. Chilly is the only one who has talked to her.Maybe I should change the name.

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

So this is where people start being

murdered, I'm guessing. And I had to pay good money and destroy my health to get where these guys are giving away free.

A bold plan

Samantha Heart's picture

Sounds like something out of a spy novel lol. I hope this plan works out for EVERYONE INVOLVED & Ravin 1. Gets her Record expunged 2. Everyone else involved get hung out to dry.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Not good those involved

Jamie Lee's picture

Not good when judges are involved with illegal activities, because it's sometimes hard to get evidence against them.

But having that one judge on video playing the baby could be used to get him to spill his guts.

Others have feelings too.