Mommy are you serious i have to find a summer job? Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Mommy are you serious I have to find a summer job?
Part 1
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly 16-year-old boy
Miley 13-year-old little sister that is taller than me.
Mrs. Anderson Manager and my boss.

Authors note:
Hello to all! I want to thank everyone for all the sweet emails asking me to continue writing more stories. It has been a long time since I posted any of my stories, life gets really busy sometimes.
If you have been reading my stories for years, you know I do not have the best english. I am trying a new software with speak to text. I am doing my best!
I hope you all enjoy my newest story. I hope to hear from you all soon. Hugs, Princess

Part 1

“Mommy are you serious? I have had a paper route my whole life, why do I need to find a summer job?” I turn and see the famous look, that mothers around the world all do when their child is in trouble or will be.

Yes, the famous look is when mommy has her hands on her hips, and she is tapping her foot. “Well son since you are now 16-years-old, and summer is right around the corner, I think you need to get a part time job for at least the summer. It would be great if you could work part time, after school starts back up after summer.”

“Now your older sister was able to get a summer job, and then it turned into a part time job all year. You really need to learn how to save money, more importantly you need to learn the value of money. Not me just giving you money when you want it.”

I look down at the floor trying to think of something to respond to her comments. “Now before you get yourself all upset, your sister Patti was able to get a decent summer job, it even helps her now that she is away at college.”

“That’s not fair mommy, Patti’s summer job was as a waitress, at a restaurant in the mall at Macy’s. All my friends are having a hard time finding summer jobs mommy.” I need to shut up because the veins on mommy’s face look like there are going to pop out of her head, she is getting so angry.

Oh, know there is that tapping foot of hers, she looks at me. “Maybe if you get a haircut like all the other boys you might be able to find a job easier. Your hair is always in your eyes just like it is now.” I push my long hair out of my eyes.

“Your hair is way past your shoulders all one length, and your hair always looks a mess.” I look down at my feet because I can’t look into mommy’s eyes, she always gives me a guilty complex.

I try to look up at mommy and she is staring a hole right through me. “Here Kelly let me fix your hair, then you can get changed out of your pajamas.” I walk slowly over to her like I am a puppy in trouble, with my head down, and my arms at my sides.

“Miley go in the hallway bathroom, and get me the hair basket that’s on the sink counter sweetie.”

Looking up at mommy she is shaking her head at me, we both hear Miley upstairs running around and then running down the stairs. “Here mommy are you going to shave all Kelly’s long girly hair off finally, you said you would have to do if he doesn’t take care of his hair? Look at him, he plays with his long hair just like a little girl, except girls take care of their hair not like him.”

“No mommy, No I will take care of my long hair. I like long hair because of all the rock stars have long hair.” I turn and give Miley a mean look. “Miley you mind your own business little sister.”

The moment the words came out of my mouth I regretted it, because every time I argue with my little sister my mom blames me for whatever the problem is. “Enough of that young man, your sister is right, I have given you so many chances, I should just take these clippers and shave all your hair off in a nice buzz cut like all the other boys in our neighborhood.”

“No mommy please I’ll be good. I promise to take care of my hair, please don’t shave all my hair off.” I give mommy the little puppy feels sorry for me eyes. I know it works for Miley all the time, but doesn’t look like I’m getting the same response.

Oh god if she plugs those clippers in, I am going to be crying like a toddler. “Well Kelly it sure would be easier for you and with no hair you would be cooler in the summer, but I will give you a chance to find a summer job. If you don’t find one, I will buzz your long hair away and then it will be easier for you to find a summer job. Now stop moving your head so I can brush your hair.”

“Oh, thank you mommy. I will find a summer job as fast as I can I promise.” I relax hearing mommy.

I turn and see Miley sticking her tongue at me. I do the grown-up thing and stick my tongue at her. “Keep your head straight Kelly while I brush your long hair. After I have it looking better, I want you to change into your best shorts and you have a job interview today.” I turn and looked shocked while mommy is smiling.

“Yes, I was talking to your sister’s old manager and she said they are hiring, and that you should come over today and fill out an application. You need to do it before all the summer time jobs and part time jobs are gone.”

I am in shock but excited that I might have a job and be able to save my hair from getting all buzzed off. “Okay mommy I will get changed but remember I still don’t have any shorts; they are all too tight.”

“Well I know Miley has a bunch of shorts that are uni-sex type of shorts. I know she has out grown a bunch of her old clothes from last summer. Don’t even say it Kelly, I know Miley is your little sister, but she still is taller than you, so that is the plan. You will wear your little sisters’ hand me downs, especially for the interview.”

I can feel mommy brushing my long hair, it feels so good, and relaxing. I sit at the kitchen counter with my back to mommy and Miley. “Miley, I want you to get all your old clothes that we put into boxes for the goodwill donations. I need you to put them into your brothers’ room okay?”

“You mean he is going to wear all my old hand me downs? I shouldn’t say old because I had that growth spurt, and that is when I out grew all my old clothes, when I was around Kelly's size.”

Mommy continues to brush my hair. “Yes, and put your old clothes away and leave out an outfit for him with shorts because he has an interview with Patties old boss.” Miley leaves, I can hear her walking back and forth from her room to my room. We hear dresser draws opening and closing, and closet doors opening and closing.

“Okay mommy I did like you asked, I put all my old clothes, I mean my hand me downs in Kelly's dresser and closet. What do you want me to do with all his old clothes that don’t fit him anymore?”

I can feel mommy holding onto my hair like she is going to put my hair into a ponytail. “Great Miley just put his clothes that don’t fit him anymore into the boxes that your old clothes where in. When that’s done sweetie can you put them in my minivan, so I can drop them off on my way to work, okay sweetie?”

“Sure, mommy I can do that, anything to help the little sissy look nicer hehehe.” I give Miley a mean look, but she just smiles at me.

Oh, I want to smack Miley hearing her calling me a sissy again. “Stop moving your head Kelly. Miley stop teasing your brother he has always been more petite, than you girls it is not his fault.”

“Okay Kelly I am all done with your hair. Here is another hair tie I'm putting it around your wrist, so you don’t lose it, okay.”

I stand up wearing my pajamas, I reach around and feel my ponytail feels different somehow. “I put your ponytail a little higher on your head instead of your hair hanging on your back, and getting you so hot. Your ponytail now hangs in the air so it will be much better especially if you start working today. I am so excited for you Kelly.”

“Oh, know I am going to be late; I better get going. Kelly, I know you ride your bicycle everywhere so make sure you lock your bicycle up when you get to your interview okay? We sure don’t want your new bicycle getting stolen. Good luck, and text me when you find out anything okay sweetie? Make sure you take a shower before you get dressed and throw those disgusting pajamas away, they have holes all over the knees.”

I turn and watch mommy grabs her purse, and she is out the door in a flash. “Okay Kelly mommy said to go get in the shower I will give you a shower cap, so your pretty hair doesn’t get wet. Then you can get dressed for your interview.”

“If I'm not here when you get out of the shower, I have cheerleading practice so good luck for your job interview, but I rather see all your hair buzzed off your sissy head, if you don’t get the job hee-hee.”

Miley says, then she runs into her room before I can respond. I will get her for that, just thinking about all my hair being gone scares me. I turn the shower on seeing the pink shower cap in the bathroom. I knew she would give me something super girly to wear in the shower, but no one will see it. Of course, my soap is gone so I had to use my little sister’s liquid soap. Now I smell like flowers which is I guess better than smelling like dirt, since I have a job interview.

I dry up quickly because I know I need to get to the mall fast before they give this job away. Oh god, I don’t want to think of the sound of the clippers going through my long hair. I walk into my bedroom with the towel just wrapped around my waist. Forgetting I am still wearing the pink shower cap, I walk in my room and see the clothes I am supposed to be wearing.

“Miley, I can’t wear these clothes they look way to girly for me.” I yell not knowing if Miley is still even home still, or if she was picked up for cheerleading practice already.

I hold up the little white short shorts, and turn seeing Miley standing there with her phone. Not knowing she was taking pitchers of me wearing the pink shower cap, and towel around my waist. “Miley these are really girly girl shorts, and there white I can’t wear them to an interview.”

“I don’t care if you go naked Kelly, mommy asked me to put some shorts out for you to wear and make a nice outfit. This is a nice outfit. I know a lot of guys that wear white shorts.”

I look at her and then the little white shorts. “My boxers are bigger than these shorts, how am I going to even try them on?”

“Just try the outfit on, the shorts, underwear, and tee shirt. You will see that the outfit is not too girly for you. You will have to be fast though because my ride for cheerleading practice will be here soon. So, get changed if you want my opinion.”

I agree and shut my bedroom door, I put the shirt on over my head. The sleeves are a little puffy, but it has a picture of Micky mouse on the front. I don’t look closer at the pitcher on the shirt, because it is really a picture of Minnie mouse and she has a pink bow in her hair making the shirt girly.

I see underwear that fell to the floor when I put the shirt on. I shouldn’t say underwear; I should say panties. Because they are really girls’ panties with pitchers of barbies all over them, and there of course pink. I don’t think I have seen a more girly pair of panties ever.

I guess no one will see I'm wearing panties, once I put them on and cover them with the shorts. I need to try at least so I can make it to this job interview. I slide up the panties, and I look down at them, I am surprised you can’t see any kind of bulge at all between my legs. I play with my long hair nervously.

Pulling the white shorts up my legs they fit perfectly. The shorts don’t look as small, as I thought they looked while I was holding them. I remember Miley wearing short shorts, you could see her butt cheeks they were so small, so these shorts don’t do that so maybe they really are uni-sex shorts after all. I open my door and walk out seeing Miley standing there.

“Well does this outfit look too girly for me Miley, or is it okay for me?” I watch as Miley looks at me up and down as she smiles. “Come on Miley be honest, and I need some socks, and shoes too I don’t see any of my shoes anywhere.”

Miley goes over to my dresser and opens the top dresser drawer, and tosses me a rolled-up pair of white socks. I slide them on, and they barely cover my ankles.

“Kelly these sneakers should fit you, but if I was you, I would take off the pink shower cap that looks a little too girly hee-hee.” I slide the pink shower cap off, and toss it on my bed. I slide the white sneakers on my feet. The weird thing is there are no shoe laces just Velcro straps that just fold over.

I look down at my feet, and my new sneakers. I look kind of girly but they're not real girly at least there white not pink, like the pink panties I'm wearing. Oh, I hope nobody can see them under these shorts. “Miley, do I look OK? Be honest, tell me if I look too girly or is it Ok for me.”

“Kelly you look fine, that outfit looks perfect for you. That outfit doesn't look too girly, or it doesn't look too girly on you. Now let me know what happens when you go to your interview, good luck talk to you later. I have to go to cheerleading practice my rides here.”

I walk out to the garage and I get on my bicycle, I start riding to the mall which is only 10 minutes away. I'm still nervous, I finally get to the entrance at Macy's. I put my bicycle up against the bicycle parking thing that holds the bicycles. Not realizing at the time that I forgot my bicycle lock.

I walk into the mall; I see the restaurant for Macy's were my big sister used to work. I walk up, and I see a woman looking at me. I walk up to her.

“Excuse me miss my name is Kellie, my sister used to work here. Um my mommy, mom I mean told me I'm supposed to come in here this morning for an interview.”

I watch the woman’s face change to a smile. “Yes, hi my names Ms. Anderson and your sister was great here. I loved her when she worked here, I'm excited that you'd like to follow in your sister's footsteps. Do you have any questions about working here? We need somebody to start now, immediately if you could start would be great. The pay is $15.00 an hour, I know that's double what they pay for minimum wage, but we pay more because we treat our people good, and we want you to come in every day.”

“Wow Ms. Anderson that's is great. Yes, I would love to start immediately what do I have to do?” I smile not know what else to say.

Ms. Anderson looks at me up and down. “Well Kelly let's go fill the paperwork out. I have a uniform for you, and you could start right now. Let's get the paperwork started, I'm excited hopefully you are too.”

“Great Ms. Anderson.” I follow her back to the office and she hands me a couple pieces of paper. I sit down, and I start filling them out and about 15 minutes later I give the paperwork back to her. I watch as she stands there and goes over them quickly.

I look at Ms. Anderson looking at me up and down. “OK Kelly let me see what size uniform do you think you are? I am thinking you are a small, or an extra small. I'm thinking let’s try extra small size first, see if it will fit you better. Let's get you started you can change over here in the locker room, then you could come out and get started, people are already coming in.”

I walk into the small restroom slash locker room, it’s about the size of my bedroom. I take the bag that has my new uniform in it, I start taking my sneakers and my shorts off. I look inside the bag; I just stand there wearing only the pink panties an realize that it's a dress. She wants me to wear a dress uniform, there must be a mistake. What is she talking about why is she giving me a dress uniform?

I hold the dress up in front of me, I realize it's the same exact uniform my big sister wore when she was a waitress here. Man, what am I going to do? I'm just standing here wearing these panties holding this uniform in front of me. What am I going to do? Suddenly bam the door opens up, I put the dress in front of me hiding the pink Barbie panties I'm wearing.

“Oh, sorry Kellie, I didn't know you weren't dressed yet. Hurry up and get your uniform on. I have a lot of stuff to do. I need you to start going up to the tables, and taking peoples orders now, hurry now please.”

I pull my shirt off quickly, I put my shirt over on top of the shorts and slide the dress over my head. I look down, and realize how short this dress is, but it does fit, and has really puffy sleeves. Two large pockets in front, I look at myself in the mirror. Oh my God I look just like my sister when she worked here. I put the sneakers back on and the door opens up again.

“Oh, good Kellie you're ready.” I hear Ms. Anderson saying. “Come on out you look pretty this is the deal. You go up to the tables you get the order they want, and you bring the receipt back here to the cook. It doesn't get any simpler than that. If you have any problems come see me, I'll be in the back doing paperwork, if you have any questions?”

I looked down at my legs coming out of the super short waitress uniform dress, then I look back up at her. “Umm does this uniform look too short, or too small on me or is it, ok Ms. Anderson.” Ms. Anderson looks back at me.

“No Kellie that uniform fits you perfectly, extra small is just perfect for you it even shows off your long pretty legs, so the guys will be drooling.”

I think to myself great, that's all I want is guys to be drooling and staring at my legs that's all I need great. I don't know what I'm going to do if I leave right now my mommy is going to buzz my head, and I'm going to look stupid being bald, and all my hair will be gone.

“Kellie customers just went over to table four. Check out and see what your first customers need. You know, see what they want to have for breakfast.”

I see an odd look on her face. “Yes Ms. Anderson, I have never done this before. I'm on my way.” I take the ordering pad from my pocket that somehow showed up, she must have put it in there while she was looking at my uniform. I walk up to the table. “Excuse me would you like some menus?” I realized there already looking at the menus.

“Oh, I'm sorry it's early, today is my first day. Are you ready to order or do you need some more time? I mean to look through the menu?”

I turn and see the woman look up at me. “No, we're ready to order, I'm going to have a ham and cheese omelet. Honey what do you want?” She looks at the man with her.

“I'll have the same dear.” I write down what they both want. I reach out and take both their menus. “Great would you like some coffee, or something to drink while they make your breakfast?”

I look at them both briefly. “Yes, ma’am we both would like to have some coffee please.” I write down their order and I look up at them.

“Great I'll get your coffee out here right away and send your order in the back, and I'll be right back.”

I walk away from the table and realize how simple that was, a little awkward at first. How simple you walk up to the people at the table, and ask them what they want for breakfast, write it down and ask them if they want something to drink. Wow this is the easiest job I've ever heard of. I smile to myself.

“Umm here's the order for table four. I'll get some coffee and bring it out to them.” I say to the person that is in the window looking like there about 100 years old, and he is cooking all the food for everybody. He doesn't even respond; he just takes the paper off the counter that has my list of food they wanted and doesn't say a word to me.

I look to the left then to the right. I see coffee pots everywhere, so I take a fresh pot, and I walk over to the table. I lift their coffee cups and pour coffee about three-quarter of the way.

“Would you like some cream and sugar?” I look at them for a response.

“Yes, ma’am we would both like it please.” I take a small tray with cream and sugar, and I put it on the table.

I smile at them both. “Alright as soon as your food is up, I'll bring it right out to you both.” I smile, and I start to walk away.

“Thank you, ma’am.” I hear the woman say to me and I walk away and realize wow she called me ma’am; she thinks I'm a girl. Well look at me I'm wearing a short waitress dress uniform. I guess it is better if she called me ma'am, it would suck if she said thank your young man an she knows I'm a guy wearing a girl’s uniform.

The food comes out quickly an I bring it over to the table, and the couple looks happy. “Is there anything else I could get you?”

“No thank you ma'am this is great smells just like what we wanted.” Both of the customers are smiling at their food.

I smile at both of them. “Ok great would you like some more coffee before I leave?”

“Yes, that would be great ma'am thank you very much.” I pour a little coffee into both their cups just topping it off, leaving a little bit for cream and sugar if they need it. I walked back up to the counter and I see another couple come in an sit down.

I walk over to them. “Hi here's a couple of menus, would you like something to drink while you look at your menus?” I look at them both.

“Oh no we are good thanks young lady; we will be ready in about a minute thanks.” I come back shortly, and they're both looking at me smiling. I take their order and bring their order up to the cook.

I do this for all day, the whole day goes by so quick I forget over and over that I'm wearing a girl’s dress uniform. I forget I'm a waitress in a restaurant, what the heck. I just keep looking at the pile of tips that I have, and smile through the day.

The end of the day comes up, and we start clearing off the tables, the manager puts the closed sign on the front door. I look up at Ms. Anderson and she smiles at me.

“Well you had a great first day Kellie. I'm really happy you decided to come join our team, your schedule will be 30 minutes before opening every day, so you'll get about 8 hours a day plus tips how does that sound?”

I smile at her. “That sounds great Ms. Anderson I really appreciate you hiring me, and I enjoy this job very much.”

“Great Kellie, then I guess you're done for the day; you can pick up your clothes in the back and change. Oh, wait you won't have time to change because we had a little accident, you left your clothes out in the locker room. I guess one of the other girls dumped the cleaning detergent on it so she's taking them home an washing them.”

I look at her. “I'm really sorry about that you will have to wear your uniform home at least until tomorrow. Tomorrow you can change into it. Most girls wear their regular clothes here, and change into their work uniform once they get here.”

“I'll have the rest of your uniforms in your locker so you're not just wearing one uniform every day. Any questions Kellie?”

It finally hits me I must wear this dress home. “Um so I don't have my clothes to change into I have to wear this dress home?” I get nervous.

“Kellie it'll be Ok you look great, ok have a good night Kellie will see you in the morning.”

I look at her and give her a fake smile. “Good night and bye for now.” I must wear this home; I start walking to the outside of the mall, oh my God my bicycle is gone. What am I going to do? Ok relax look around, no it was supposed to be right here, and it's gone. Shit somebody stole that damn bicycle. I must have forgotten to put a lock on it, mommy is going to be upset.

I start walking away from the mall, down the street and up my block. I'm trying to think what I am going to do when my mom, and my sister see me wearing a dress which is my new work uniform. I can't let that happen, maybe I could sneak in the house, and they won't see me dressed like this, but then again, I have to tell them my bicycle was stolen.

Man, this sucks, I made all this money on tips, working as a girl, and now I'm almost home. I look at the front of the house, great mommy's car is not in the driveway. I hope it's not in the garage.

I walk up to the house; I open the front door, and I look in slowly. I don't hear anything, or anybody. “YES” I say aloud, I'm going to get away with this. Know one will see me wearing this dress. I start to run up the stairs, and bam there is my sister Miley staring at me. She is smiling looking at me up and down.

“Well, well hello big brother, or I should say hello little sister seeing how you are dressed hee-hee.”

End of Part 1
I hope you enjoyed my newest story. If you have any thoughts you would like to share please leave a comment on this website. If you would also like to email me my contact information is below.
Thanks again for all the emails supporting my efforts.
Hugs, and kisses,
Princess
Email: [email protected]
Or to chat with me at KIK (App) Princess_pantyboy

up
125 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great start

I love these mistaken identity stories can't wait for the next chapter

EllieJo Jayne

very nice start

sugar_britches63's picture

Very nice start and I hope to see more of it in the future.

opinor ergo sum

Charlotte Van Goethem

Nice set-up

I like how Kelly is being dominated by an accidental conspiracy of those around him. Time will tell if this turns out to be a comedy or a tragedy.

We need more

Just love it is there to more to this story what happened when he got home

continuation

There are two more chapters at Fictionmania.