Cop Town - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
cop town edited pic.jpg

Chapter Two - Balwyn

Balwyn PD had 1200 police officers and about five hundred civilian staff on the payroll. The PD recruited thirty police cadets every three months with the expectation that not all of them would graduate; some of them would either fail the course or drop out of the Balwyn Police Academy before graduation.

The Department recruited just enough minorities to meet the mandated quotas. At the policy academy there was an unauthorised but strictly enforced pecking order. White Anglo males were at the top, then minority males, then white females, followed by minority females, then gays of both genders, and finally the first and only transgendered female recruit, Penelope.

The academy ingrained into the cadets the misogyny, racial bigotry, sexuality bias and transgender hatred that was rampant in the PD. Penelope was singled out for mistreatment from the start, but she expected nothing else.

The cadets were measured for their uniforms on the first day after completing their final physical exam. Penelope was examined by a male doctor but knew not to complain. It was made quite clear that those who complained would be viewed as weak and unable to stick up for themselves, but to be fair the examination was quite perfunctory.

There were two dormitories at the Academy, one male and one female but Penelope was given her own room. She was told this was for her own safety and protection as she obviously couldn’t bunk with the males and some of the female cadets baulked at having a transgender sleeping in the same room and using the same facilities as them. What to some might seem a luxury only engendered jealousy because she had her own room and ensuite. The other cadets, none of whom had actually complained about her bunking in the female dorm, thought she was receiving preferential treatment.

A male and a female officer from the PD were seconded to show the recruits how to wear their uniforms. The PD had hardly changed the uniform since the 1970s and although there was a lot of tradition and sentimentality attached to it, it was outdated and uncomfortable. Women were still required to wear skirts and hosiery unless they were actually on the beat; jackets could only be relaxed at the behest of the senior officer.

Having completed being fitted for their uniforms the cadets mustered for indoctrination. The rules and regulations were explained. There was to be no fraternisation between the cadets or with the instructors. The syllabus was explained in detail as were the pass and fail grades for each subject. The cadets would have no leave for the first month of their training and after that a strict curfew applied; cadets had to be back in the barracks and turned in by 2100 each night. Sunday was the only day off; by working six days a week the basic training could be truncated to twelve weeks.

The quota system was never mentioned but the minorities knew that a certain number of them had to pass and it was obvious that Penelope was a shoo-in being the only transgender. She would have to do something particularly appalling to fail; this made her even more unpopular.

Tickets were issued for transgressions depending on the severity of the misdemeanour; if a cadet acquired more than fifty tickets, it was instant dismissal.

“Ok, enough bullshit. Go and change into your uniforms and form up on the ready line,” Sargent Leonard Barkly yelled at the new intake.

Penelope went back to her room and found her new uniforms folded on the bed. The cadets had been advised that the uniforms issued to them at the Academy came off the shelf but once they graduated they could pay to have them tailored. Thankfully women could wear pants at the Academy during instruction but had to change into skirts prior to dinner.

The female officer had advised the women to wear pantyhose under their uniform slacks because they were itchy and often chafed. They could have them lined and altered after graduation.

Penelope slipped into a pair of black pantyhose and pulled on a pair of tight, full-cut, granny-panties over them. She had tucked and taped right after her medical exam. It was immediately apparent that the uniforms she had been issued were nowhere near her size; the pants were two sizes too large and the cuffs dragged on the floor. She gathered the excess material at her waist and tightened her belt to hold it in place. Her blouse too was too big and the sleeve-cuffs hung over her fingers.

At least her shoes fit. She put on her tie and tried to make the uniform look as presentable as possible but she looked like a blue chaff bag tied in the middle. There had obviously been a mistake; this was not the uniform she had tried on at the clothing store.

She looked at her watch and not wanting to be late she snatched up her cap and sprinted down the corridor and out onto the parade ground and lined up on the ready line. Looking around it was obvious that the women and minorities had been issued uniforms that didn’t fit them very well but none were as bad as hers.

“Jesus Bishop you look like a bag of shit tied in the middle!” Sargent Barkly was so close to her that when he yelled his spit spattered her face.

He threw a yellow ticket at her which bounced off her chest and fell to the ground.

“Pick that up Bishop!” he screamed.

“I think there has been a mistake. I haven’t been issued the right uniforms Sargent,” Penelope tried to explain.

Another ticket bounced of her chest.

Leonard Barkly stepped back and addressed the assembled cadets.

“Has anyone else got a problem with the uniforms they were issued with?” he growled and scrutinised the lined out cadets, his eyes blazing.

“First rule. Don’t blame anyone else for your own mistakes. Bishop here obviously fucked up when she got measured up and tried on her uniforms and now she’s trying to blame the quartermaster Sargent for her error,” Barkly’s face looked like it might explode.

“Pick up those tickets Bishop then get back in line,” the Sargent turned his back on the squad of cadets.

“Uniforms may be exchanged once a week on Friday mornings only; you’ll have to make do with what you’ve got until then. Get it!” he spun around and addressed the assembly.

“Sir! Yes sir!” the cadets called out in chorus.

“Now because Bishop here doesn’t like her police blues; why don’t we all get changed into our PT gear and go for a five mile run and then hit the obstacle course. Move!”

“Fuck you Bishop!” someone muttered as the cadets ran back to the dorms to change into their PT gear.

PT rig was also provided as uniform; shorts, t-shirt, sweat-pants and track top. Cadets provided their own athletic footwear and were allowed to wear spandex bike shorts or leggings, which was just as well because Penelope’s shorts and t-shirt were a size too small. At least the spandex helped keep her tuck in place.

PT became competitive as did most subjects at the Academy and Penelope's athletic ability became an asset. She and a black female cadet, Cindy Huxtable, became friendly competitors and helped out some of the less athletically prowess cadets.

Penelope was able to execute some running repairs on her uniforms using a stapler and some pins later in the day and that night she sat up until three in the morning painstakingly adjusting the ill-fitting uniforms by hand with just a needle and thread and a pair of stationery scissors. She did such a good job that several other cadets asked her to fix up their uniforms too. The cadets were relieved when Friday finally arrived and miraculously the quartermaster Sargent found the uniforms that should have been issued to them in the first place.

Penelope was still far from popular however, and every morning she woke up to find a pornographic drawing stuck to the door of her room, usually in the form of a trans woman sporting a huge erect penis or engaging in an obscene act. She would be ticketed for openly displaying pornography if she didn’t get the drawing off her door before the instructors saw it even though it obviously wasn’t her work.

She would often find that her bed had been ransacked, another ticketing offence, and once she came back to her dorm to find the toilet blocked with toilet paper on top of which someone had taken a huge dump.

Penelope excelled at marksmanship, a talent she didn’t know she had, but she had to endure the firearms instructor pressing his erection against her whilst adjusting her stance which he found necessary to do almost constantly. Her legal studies also helped her pass the long and laborious penal code instruction and she and another girl who had been a paralegal before joining the police offered assistance to the other cadets. But try as she might to integrate and assimilate with the others she was ostracised. The other cadets formed cliques along race and gender lines but she was unique and left on the fringe, uninvited to participate in group social activities. She even sat on her own during meal breaks.

What she didn’t realise was that the other cadets had been threatened that they would be ticketed if they offered her friendship or assistance; extra privileges would be granted to those who actively hazed her. After all, why should they care, the tranny was guaranteed a pass even if she flunked every subject. Even with the quota system in place the other cadets needed to remain competitive to graduate.

Penelope’s hazing was all part of Police Chief Daniel Balfour’s plan to harass her out of the Police Department; he could still meet his diversity quota if she resigned because he would still grant her an administrative pass.

But he was not prepared for Penelope's resilience and fortitude; the more that was thrown at her the more it hardened her. It was having the opposite effect to what Chief Balfour wanted; it was making Penelope into a hard-ass cop.

She was ticketed every day repeatedly; Sargent Barkly would stomp on her highly-polished shoes at morning inspection and ticket her, her room would be tossed in her absence and he would ticket her, and she would be ticketed for fabricated breaches of the rules and regulations.

Not all instruction was related to protecting and serving; there were other subjects to be mastered including Departmental administration, pay and allowances, and personnel services.

“Ok you meatheads this morning you have another guest lecturer who will take the class for the whole forenoon,” Sargent Leonard Barkly looked pleased that he would have the morning off.

The door opened and a large African-American woman waddled in. She was wearing a tight blue business suit that hardly contained her huge bust and buttocks; her nylons swished as she walked because her thighs were so big. She put down her large carryall on the instructor’s desk at the front of the classroom.

“Sargent Leonard Barkly; you white, skinny-ass, motherfucker. You still got the smallest schlong in Balwyn,” the woman said without any preamble.

“Sargent Keisha Washington; my cock is still big enough that it makes you wail like a banshee every time I stick it in that fat black bubble-butt ass of yours. You still giving blowjobs to the Chief to keep your job?” Leonard replied.

The cadets looked at each other stunned. The white males amongst them snickered but the rest of the cadets were astounded and insulted.

Keisha walked up to an Asian female cadet sitting in the front row.

“What behaviour did you just witness there Cadet Lee?” she leaned forward and squinted to read Cadet Lee’s name bar.

Cadet Lee was still speechless.

The black woman walked back to the centre of the room, nylons swishing.

“You all just witnessed sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, racial vilification and a little, totally uncalled for, size discrimination,” she gave Leonard Barkly the evil eye.

“Thank you for the demonstration Sargent Barley I’ll take it from here,” Leonard wasted no time in departing.

“As you probably guessed, that dog and pony show was my little intro into what constitutes inappropriate behaviour in the workplace. I am Sargent Keisha Washington, Balwyn PD’s workplace discrimination and behaviour officer. You have any complaints along these lines that you can’t resolve yourself you bring them to me.”

“Notice I said, ‘if you can’t resolve the complaint yourself’, I ain't your Agony Aunt,” she began to fiddle with the laptop computer.

“I got three hours of compulsory video instruction here that I’m about to cue up. This subject is mandatory and you are required to requalify every twelve months. That said, you need a restroom break, need to make a phone call, need a smoke, got an urgent need to jerk off, whatever the fuck, you go do that; just make sure you fill out the attendance sheet pinned to the noticeboard.”

The video player program came up on the large screen at the front of the classroom.

“The instruction starts now. There will be no Q and A!” Keisha started the video and spent the next three hours fiddling with her phone whilst eating a whole tray of puff pastries.

This summarised Balwyn City PD’s attitude to workplace behaviour and equity and diversity. Just like the minimum minority-group quotas laws, the workplace discrimination laws were given lip service.

Penelope was placed on stoppage of leave for the first two months because of the amount of tickets she had accrued but the Commandant of the Academy refused to extend her punishment beyond that, even though he was pressured by Chief Balfour.

“Look Danny I don’t want that miscreation wearing our uniform any more than you do but she’s top of her class in every subject and confining her to barracks isn’t going to break her. She gets Sundays off like the rest of those dumbasses and that’s final,” the Commandant yelled into the phone.

Penelope was so pleased to be free of the Academy after two months of confinement that she wept. After she had sobbed it all out in her room she fixed her makeup and put on civilian clothes for the first time in eight weeks. Kyle Beamish had flown all the way from California to see her for just one day and she wanted to dress nice for him. Not that it mattered because he took her straight back to his hotel room and had her naked except for her stockings and heels almost immediately.

But once they were naked there was no rush. They sat on the bed facing each other and kissed each other tenderly at first, just pressing their lips together; then Penelope opened her lips slightly and Kyle slipped his tongue inside her mouth. He slowly examined her wet sweet mouth until Penelope couldn’t restrain herself any longer and reciprocated, sliding her tongue into Kyle's mouth. Their tongues met and their lips crushed together; they held each other slightly apart, afraid that bodily contact would ignite what they were building up to too quickly.

Kyle fondled Penelope’s pert breasts; her nipples were already hard and red like berries. He softly caressed the milky globes, circled her areolae and teased her nipples; she inhaled sharply and shivered all over. They both rested their hands on each other’s waists, holding each other apart but craving contact; then slowly, infinitesimally, they dragged their fingers down their soft flesh to their groins.

Both Penelope and Kyle were sporting rigid erections, pre-ejaculate hung in shiny glistening filaments from their penises. Penelope took a strand of Kyle's pre-cum and placed it to her lips, and he took a strand of her pre-cum and did the same. They kissed again, tasting the sweetness of each other’s issue as they began to slowly and softly caress each other’s cocks.

Neither was prepared to hold onto each other’s appendages too tightly or to move too fast in case their suppressed fervour caused a premature ejaculation.

So they sat apart, kissing and gently caressing each other, waiting to see who would be first to surrender to their craving.

It was Kyle.

He pushed Penelope onto her back and she opened her legs wide to receive him and then locked her legs around him when his body pressed against hers. They kissed fervently, their needs unleashed, Penelope reached behind her thigh and found Kyle’s erection impatiently probing between her buttocks; she guided him to her sphincter and gasped when he slid himself inside her all the way.

“Oh yes Kyle,” Penelope whimpered.

She held him close; her arms and legs locking his flesh to hers. Kyle lay on top of her unmoving, but shuddering with desire. He opened his mouth and groaned then his lips fell on her hers. He was unable to control himself and began to ejaculate deep inside her. Penelope felt him convulse and unleash his seed and she too climaxed; Kyle felt her issue burning into his belly.

They didn’t move they just held each other and kissed.

When every scintilla of pleasure had been drawn from their bodies Penelope mewed and encouraged Kyle to climb off her. He was disappointed but not for long. She kicked off her heels and shucked out of her stockings and took his hand and led him to the shower where they started pleasuring each other all over again.

After they had exhausted their desires Kyle took Penelope out for dinner. It was so good to wear real clothes instead of the blue uniform; even the uniform skirts they wore were shapeless and dowdy. The female cadets had seen policewomen wearing tailored skirts made of nicer fabric and although most of the policewomen she observed wore their skirts shorter than the uniform code decreed, they certainly got no grief from the male police officers about it.

Penelope was wearing a simple pink dress, sheer tan nylons, and white high heels; she’d payed attention to her makeup and bushed out her long blonde hair and looked stunning. Kyle was even wearing a blazer with his black jeans and a white long-sleeved shirt. They took their time over dinner. Penelope saw a few of other cadets in the restaurant out with their beaus and she waved discreetly, but few waved back. Kyle noticed.

“Are they giving you grief at the Police Academy Penelope? Is it because of your father or because you’re trans?” Kyle held one of her hands in both of his across the table.

“It’s nothing Kyle. I don’t wanna talk about the Academy ok?” she pulled back her hand.

“I still don’t understand this. Why not come back to Berkeley with me? There are law firms there that would take you in,” Kyle reached across the table for her hand but she snatched it away.

“What the fuck Kyle? We were roommates and fuck-buddies; don’t try to tell me what to do. You sound like fucking Rosemary!” Penelope raised her voice.

Kyle gestured with his hands for her to settle down; people were looking at them.

“Don’t you shush me Kyle! I get told what to do every second of every day at the academy; I don’t need my bed partner to tell me what to do too!” Penelope stood up and threw her napkin on the table.

“So that’s all I am to you? A fuck-buddy?” Kyle stood up too.

All heads in the restaurant turned their way.

“Yeah! That’s what I keep telling you! So you wanna go back to the hotel and fuck or should I just go back to the academy,” Penelope screeched, and quite a few of the diners grinned.

Kyle sat down and began to drink his wine; refusing to look at her.

When Penelope stormed out she was watched intently by police officer Brin Longmire who was sitting in the restaurant, dining alone. He liked Penelope’s sass and he liked her ass and those legs were worth further consideration.

The Balwyn Police Academy was really nothing more than an addition to the downtown Police Plaza, consisting of a barracks, a kitchen, a dining room, a laundry, a parade ground, and two classrooms. The gym and obstacle course were shared facilities with the PD as was the indoor firing range. The Academy Commandant was one of those administrative positions given to a minority, in this case an African American Police Captain. He had a few civilians who worked for him in the kitchen and laundry and who undertook cleaning and gardening duties. But he only had command of a few full-time Police Officers: two course instructors, one of which was Sargent Leonard Barkly, two PT instructors, one male one female, and two firearm instructors.

Because the cadets were required to remain in their dorms overnight they required supervision after the two course instructors finished work. The instructors finished at 1800 daily; and had all of Sunday off. Officers of the Balwyn PD could rack up valuable overtime hours working as duty instructors at the academy; it was easy money and even easier duty. The duty instructor simply checked into the academy at 1800 when instruction finished and supervised the cadets. The duty consisted of ensuring that any cadets who left the academy were back by curfew, supervising dinner, ensuring the cadets didn’t become too rowdy, and making sure they were all tucked in by lights out at 2300.

What the duty really consisted of was eating a free meal, watching TV or porn on one of the Academy computers and conducting regular rounds of the barracks to make sure the cadets weren’t up to no good or fucking each other. The Balwyn City police officers referred to the duty as ‘babysitting’.

After seeing Penelope Bishop at the restaurant police officer Brin Longmire cashed in a few favours and scored overtime at the academy three nights a week.

Penelope lay on her bed in her single dorm still dressed in her pink dress. She was still angry at Kyle; he just didn’t get it!

She thought long and hard about her life choices and her transition from male to transgendered female constantly; it wasn’t a whim. She had also thought long and hard over the years about her father, but had made no attempt to contact him because her mother had told her that it would be a waste of time and because any reprisal from him would likely be heart-breaking for them both.

But that didn’t diminish the love she had for her father. The fact that his murder remained unsolved and nobody seemed intent on solving it meant that she was resolved to do whatever she could to do so. Coupled with Balwyn PD’s gender prejudice she was determined to join the Balwyn PD and try her hardest to make a difference. It seemed that Kyle Beamish and Rosemary Bishop just didn’t understand her.

Despite the Gender Equality Act and the President’s Affirmative Action Executive Order there was still some groundswell against gender diverse people. Mainly in the Southern states but also in other unenlightened enclaves there were pockets of resistance led by the Church, right wing activists, and special interest groups. A transgendered person walking the streets of some towns in the Mississippi in 2025 was as likely to disappear as some of the Civil Rights activists did in the 1960s.

Joining the Balwyn PD was Penelope’s means of making a stance against gender bias and also gave her the opportunity to get close to the legacy left by her father. She was not naive enough to think that a tenderfoot policewoman was going to solve her father’s murder; that only happened in movies not in real life.

She was thinking all these things while lying on her bed when she moved her head and heard paper rustle. Someone had put something under her pillow.

She reached under her pillow and bought out an envelope which had two scanned photographs inside. One was a forensic photograph of her father lying dead behind Morganson’s Hardware. His head was shattered and his arm was outflung and next to his fingertips was what appeared to be a red velvet bag. He had not drawn his weapon and blood and brain matter were draining into a nearby sewer. The second picture was a newspaper clipping with a photograph of Police Chief Daniel Balfour sitting on the edge of his desk. The picture was taken to accompany some puff piece about the Officer Friendly program but circled in blue sharpie was what looked like the same red velvet bag sitting on the Chief’s desk.

Penelope scrutinised the envelope but there was no address or markings to indicate where it came from nor who had sent it. It had to be someone who had access to the academy; likely someone who worked for or with Balwyn PD.

There was nothing she could do with the information while she was at the academy so she put the pictures back in the envelope and hid it in her suitcase. She resolved to do her best with only three weeks to go before graduation. She was pretty certain that she was top of her class but the academy didn’t advise the students of their progress unless they were close to failing; it was another psychological control mechanism Balwyn PD held over the cadets.

She went down to the cafeteria on Monday night and probably half of her class was there eating dinner, the rest had gone to dinner out in the town. She was wearing the mandated uniform for cadets after instruction had finished which in the case of females was skirt, blouse, jacket, hosiery, and black low heels. This was the uniform all females had to wear unless they were undertaking patrol duties or under instruction. Penelope had done what she could to make the uniform fit her a little better by taking up the hem of skirt and taking in her blouse. She wore the regulation smoky grey pantyhose but she had found a store that sold them in fifteen denier nylon rather than the thick hosiery stocked at the Academy clothing store.

As usual she sat by herself and was about to start on her salad when Police Officer Brin Longmire parked himself across from her. She flinched.

“Am I getting a ticket for something sir?” she was so used to being ticketed for any slight or imagined breach of the rules that she fully expected to be cited.

Brin placed his tray down on the table and gave her a radiant smile.

“Hell no! I should be getting a ticket for eating this burger and fries in front of you while you eat that salad,” he took a huge bite of his sandwich.

“Police officers don’t get tickets; only cadets,” Penelope said sourly.

“Jeez, you have no sense of humour,” Brin said around a mouthful of burger.

Penelope couldn’t help but smile; it also helped that Police Officer Brin Longmire was a very handsome man.

“You’re new to this duty right? You know who I am? If you did you would know that you probably shouldn’t be sitting with me and you certainly shouldn’t be nice to me,” Penelope forked a mouthful of salad.

“So… yes I’m new to babysitting, and yes I know who you are, and I give everyone an even break when I first meet them,” he took another bite of his burger.

“So you do know who I am?” Penelope put down her fork.

“That’s why I’m over here having dinner with you,” he smiled that infectious smile again.

Penelope frowned.

“You’re not one of those guys who just want’s to know what it’s like to fuck a tranny are you?” she picked up her fork and pointed it at him.

“You took that all wrong; what I meant by knowing who you are is that you are Charlie Bishop’s daughter. I really respected that guy and I thought it would be nice to sit and talk to you about him,” Brin looked a little wounded.

This got Penelope’s attention.

“But now that you mention it you are pretty hot, even in that shitty uniform,” he said it in such a way that Penelope could tell that he meant no offence.

He reached across the table and took her hand in his.

“Look. Fraternisation between Police Officers and cadets is strictly forbidden and as pretty as you are I’m not going to lose my job trying to get my leg over you. Also, unlike most of the guys in the PD, I’m happy to be friends with a female officer without trying to get into her pants.”

“You looked lonely and I know you get it rough here; it’s no secret, but I liked your father and thought you might like to know more about him,” he released her hand.

“You know my father and I were estranged when I was young?” Penelope’s interest was piqued.

“Yeah. It was a secret he kept close but most of PD knows the story now that you’re here, but that’s not what this is about. I thought you might be interested in your dad as a Police,” Brin smiled that smile.

“I’m Brin Longmire by the way,” he offered his hand.

“And I’m Penelope Bishop,” she shook his hand.

And for three nights a week for the remaining four weeks Brin joined Penelope for dinner and told her stories about her dad.

Graduation day approached and by then the graduating class of cadets had been whittled down to twenty five; their friends and family assembled to see them graduate. Because Penelope, her mother, and Kyle Beamish were still not talking to one and other she had no guests in the crowd but she did see Brin Longmire standing at the back of the room.

Police Chief Daniel Balfour stood at the dais, flanked by Mayor Frank Cannon. He waited for silence and then began his speech.

“Fellow officers, ladies and gentlemen, graduating class of cadets, it gives me great pleasure to call forward Police Cadet Penelope Bishop. Cadet Bishop has topped every subject in the curricula and she is about to receive a special award,” he announced proudly.

Penelope was quite astounded that she was going to be given an award for duxing the course. She had suspected that she might be the valedictorian but as she had not been advised accordingly she didn’t have a speech prepared. She would have to wing it.

When she climbed on the stage the Police Chief stepped forward and Penelope offered her hand but he did not offer his in return.

“Here, stand right there Missy,” he led her to a spot centre stage and returned to the podium.

“As you know; if a cadet is issued more than fifty tickets they are dismissed from the Academy but we know that Cadet Bishop is a special case. So for breaking the Police Academy record and racking up over two hundred tickets here is your reward,” the Chief chuckled.

Hundreds of small yellow of tickets fell from the ceiling covering Penelope like confetti. The audience all laughed and cheered and she saw that quite a few of them had their phones out and were filming her. Penelope felt utterly ashamed but she couldn’t leave; she was made to stand there until the audience settled down then was directed her to take her place with the rest of the cadets.

She wanted to run away but she was forced to watch as a string of white males came forward to collect their prizes for topping classes that she actually topped. Some of them were obviously embarrassed as they knew that they had not earned the accolades they received. Then she watched the graduating class collect their certificates and their shields from the Mayor. Because of the demerits she had received for every ticket issued to her, her scores were weighted accordingly and she graduated bottom of her class.

By the time she collected her certificate and shield the rest of graduating class and their guests had left. Brin Longmire was the single member of the audience remaining. He came forward when she stepped down from the stage and gave her a hug.

“Congratulations Penelope,” he squeezed her chastely.

“Those fuckers; I don’t know how they could accept those awards with a straight face,” he whispered in her ear.

“Fuck them. I still got my shield, that’s all I care about,” she refused to cry.

“So Police Officer Bishop, how about a celebratory drink?” he held her at arm’s length

“I’m sorry Brin. I’m not in the mood; maybe tomorrow. Saturday is good for me because I have to move out of the Academy and into my apartment on Sunday,” she explained.

Balwyn was a cop town and the PD had a special relationship with the property rental agencies whereby all the cops got a significant discount on their rent. All of the graduating class had great apartments to move into and their rents were considerably lower than the market rate. Penelope was greeted cordially by the realtors when she identified herself as a member of the PD but as soon as she gave them her name she was shut out. She had tried to rent an apartment in person, over the phone and online but as soon as she identified herself as Penelope Bishop she was given short shrift. She eventually managed to get a pokey little apartment in one of least salubrious areas of the city.

She pecked Brin on the cheek and managed to get back to her dorm before she started crying. She fell on the bed and sobbed. She had just about cried herself out when there was a hammering on the door.

“What fresh hell now!” she got off the bed and swung open the door.

The four female minorities of the graduating class were standing there; Cindy Huxtable was grinning from ear to ear.

“We all agreed that it sucked that those skinny-ass white boys took all the awards when they clearly hadn’t earned them so we made you your own special award,” Cindy grinned.

From behind her back she produced a piece of polished wood with a huge gold-gilded penis-shaped dildo mounted on it. Underneath was an inscription.

‘Presented to Balwyn Police Academy’s best Tranny Trainee – 2025 - Police Cadet Penelope Bishop’

The girls started giggling and laughing and at first she thought they were hazing her but then she realised they meant the joke in good humour. She burst out laughing and took the proffered gold-plated phallus.

“I’ll treasure it,” she laughed and the girls all laughed with her.

“Come on Bishop, ditch those blues, put on your party dress and come with us to celebrate,” the girls all nodded enthusiastically.

It was difficult putting on makeup whilst she was tearing up but she got there; lots of heavy eye makeup and bright red lipstick. She put on her shortest skirt, a tube top, sheer-to-the waist tan pantyhose and fuck-me high heels. She’d teased out her hair and her chunky jewellery clanked when she walked. But her tears were tears of happiness.

She met the girls out the front of the Academy and off they went to hit the bars. They drank heavily, bar hopping from place to place, turning down invitations to buy them drinks they received from the barflies. They were happy to be in each other’s company. Finally they hit The Longhorn bar, Penelope didn’t want to go but the others wanted to meet up with their classmates now that they were newly appointed police officers.

“Fuck it! I’m a cop now so no reason I can’t drink at a cop bar,” she declared drunkenly.

As she expected, the four female minorities were grudgingly welcomed by the other cops drinking in The Longhorn, but she was ignored and was soon left sitting on her own nursing a drink. She was thinking of leaving the bar when Molly Harper came over.

“Hey sugar-tits; I hear you finally graduated,” Molly gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Penelope explained how she had been robbed of her place at the top of the class and Molly nodded sagely.

“Same thing happened to me sugar. The fuckers couldn’t fail me ‘cause they were down on quota but they tried their best to haze me out of the Academy. Fuck em! Let’s drink a toast to Penelope Bishop following in the shoes of her much revered father, even if he was a flatfoot and she wears Christian Louboutin’s,” Molly raised her glass.

Penelope laughed at the joke and downed her drink.

“Hey honey I gotta go soon and you look like you’re carrying a load; why don’t we split a cab?” Molly said.

Penelope was about to say yes when she caught sight of the handsome features of Brin Longmire looking her way. He tipped his glass to her and smiled.

“I’m gonna stick around a while and celebrate; I’m in a cop bar so I figure I’m as safe as anywhere,” Penelope said.

“Ok honey but you take care. Go straight home after you finish here ok?” she patted Penelope on the back of her hand and pushed back her chair.

Molly was only just out the door when Brin sauntered over to Penelope with that easy gait he had. He was tall dark and handsome and dressed in tight jeans, boots and a short-sleeved shirt open at the neck that showed off his muscular arms and chest.

He took a chair uninvited and grinned at Penelope.

“Shit Bishop you been hiding all that prettiness under your drab uniform,” he raised a hand to signal a waitress.

“Well please sit down Officer Longmire,” Penelope tried to be flippant but she slurred the word officer, pronouncing it ‘oshifer’.

“Whoa! You been celebrating I see. You want a coke instead?” Brin smiled at her as the waitress approached.

“Yeah; with a double shot of JD in it please,” Penelope directed her response to waitress who looked questioningly at Brin.

Brin nodded and she went to the bar to get their drinks.

“She doesn't need your approval to get me a drink,” Penelope said indignantly.

“She’s just doing her job; they shouldn’t serve intoxicated patrons,” Brin raised his hands in a conciliatory gesture.

“Shit Brin; every cop in here looks like they’re shitfaced,” Penelope responded.

“Yeah well…” Brin let his response hang there.

The drinks arrived and Brin made small talk; it was obvious that he was taken with her but Penelope was pissed off at the world at the moment starting with her mother, then Kyle Beamish, closely followed by Sargent Barkly and then the assholes in her graduating case. She wasn’t really following Brin’s conversation, she was thinking drunkenly about how she could get revenge on all the assholes that she was currently pissed at.

“You wanna get outta here?” she grinned at Brin Longmire and reached across the table and took his hand.

Brin was taken aback. He came over here to make a move on Penelope Bishop but he didn’t expect it would be this easy. He looked around the room studying the crowd.

“You worried those assholes will see you leaving with a tranny?” Penelope withdrew her hand.

“I’m not worried about anything honey,” Brin took back her hand and helped her to her feet.

He led Penelope outside and quite a few heads turned to watch them leave. He was leading Penelope to his pickup when she grabbed him and pulled him to her, nearly falling as Brin held her against the wall to stop her. She leaned in and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back and pulled her tighter; she reached down and found him hard in his jeans. He was disappointingly small but what he had was adequate and appeared to be quite ready.

“You’re not backwards in coming forward are you?” Brin gasped into her mouth.

“You wanna take me home and fuck me or you wanna stay here and discuss my morals?” Penelope smirked.

Brin helped her into the cab of his pickup and Penelope collapsed into the seat. She was snoozing when Brin pulled up outside the accommodation block at the Police Academy.

“You taking me home?” Penelope said a little disappointed.

“Only because you have your own room,” Brin helped her out of the cab and kissed her for a while and then led her to her dorm.

She kissed him at the door and he opened it and led her inside, closing and latching the door behind them. He turned on the lights and led her to the bed, kissing her all the way.

“Turn out the lights,” Penelope whined.

“No babe, I want to see your beautiful face when we make love,” Brin caressed her cheek.

“Ok honey; why don’t you get out of those clothes and let me see that tight, hot, body,” Penelope raked her fingers down his chest.

Brin needed no further invitation; he took his cell-phone from his back pocket and put it on the nightstand and then quickly shucked out of his clothes while Penelope used the bathroom. He was lying on the bed naked when she came out; he was disappointed that she was still dressed.

“It’s not fair Penny; I’m naked and you’re still fully clothed,” he whined.

Penelope jumped on the bed facing him on her hands and knees.

“I stopped being Penny when I was fifteen. Anyway, why don’t you undress me just like you are unwrapping a Christmas present,” she grinned at him.

“Why don’t you suck my cock?” he pulled her up the bed and pushed her face towards his groin.

“Aren’t you the gentleman?” Penelope chuckled and lowered her face to his penis.

It was easy for her to take all of him in her mouth and she did just that, alternately sucking on his cock and then working her tongue on his fraenulum and licking his scrotum. Brin lay back and guided her face up and down on his shaft, groaning with pleasure. Penelope bought him to extremis a number of times and then backed off when she felt him about to orgasm. She reached under skirt and freed her own penis, she was becoming tumescent and it was uncomfortable taped to her perineum, she worked the muscles in her groin and her testes descended from her inguinal canals into her scrotum. Her cock became erect and pushed against her pantyhose gusset. She liked the feel of the sheer nylon caressing her penis.

“How long are you going to tease me?” Brin sighed as she continued to fellate him.

She spat out his cock and looked up at him; she looked gorgeous with her heavy makeup and ruby-red lipstick.

“I thought you were going to unwrap me like a Christmas present?” she teased him.

“I don’t unwrap my Christmas presents; I tear them open,” Brin smirked down at her.

“Well I suppose and a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do,” her green eyes lit with mischief.

Brin needed no further coaxing; he leapt from under her and pulled her to her knees. Penelope laughed as he lifted her skirt and struggled to pull down her panties; she deliberately teased him by keeping her legs closed but gyrated her buttocks seductively. Finally Brin’s impatience got the better of him and he wrapped the wispy garment in his fist and ripped it from her body.

“You do tear open your presents!” Penelope began to laugh uncontrollably.

Brin gazed down on her smooth soft buttocks clad only in the gossamer fabric of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose; they were magnificent. His cock was leaking pre-ejaculate and he was so horny that he was scared he would come on her ass before he got inside her. Penelope was still laughing like a hyena when Brin tore open the crotch of her pantyhose and drove himself inside her.

Because his cock was not particularly large and so well lubricated by pre-cum, it slid right inside her without causing Penelope any pain. In fact it felt wonderful and she pushed back against him and wriggled her buttocks seductively and clenched and unclenched her sphincter.

Brin grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and fucked her hard and fast and Penelope began to moan, his penis was just long enough so that the tip of glans pressed on her prostate when he drove himself all the way in.

“Ride ‘em cowboy!” Penelope cackled as Brin fucked her harder and slapped her buttocks.

She felt Brin pull her back hard against him as he orgasmed; his cock pulsed inside her and his ejaculate ran from her sphincter and dribbled down her thighs, soaking into her pantyhose. She was close to coming too but the booze held her back.

She managed to orgasm the third time Brin fucked her; by now she was naked except for her heels and hosiery and she ejaculated into front of her pantyhose, pushing against Brin’s flat hard stomach as he fucked her on her back with her ankles over his shoulders. She fell asleep not long after and awoke in the early hours to find that he had left.

She rolled over and fell back asleep, contented and exhausted.

To be continued.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

By now that is on facedbook

By now that is on facedbook and sent to the phone of everyone on the PD