Shepherd Moon, Book 2: Homeworld

Printer-friendly version

 

 

Shepherd Moon, Book 2: Homeworld

- - - - -

“Homeworld” is a sequel of “Shepherd Moon.”

Know that, as a sequel, Homeworld takes off from the events of Shepherd Moon, and the reader will therefore normally need to refer to the events of the earlier story to understand this one.

However, there is a section in the prologue called “A Quick History Lesson,” which condenses and summarizes Shepherd Moon, and covers most of the events in that story, and therefore allows the reader to quickly get up to speed without needing to refer back to the first story. But if the reader doesn’t want any Shepherd Moon spoilers because she would like to read that story in its entirety first, then she should skip this section.

Note that, in this section, several details from the first story were excluded, and the manner in which events are described are very cut and dried, and without much nuance. The reader might therefore feel this section incomplete and unpalatable. If so, my apologies, but this is the best way to get the reader up to speed quickly.

For those interested in the details, I therefore highly recommend that the reader go back to the original Shepherd Moon story, which can be found in this organizer page: https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/31152/shepherd-moon

(Note that this organizer page also includes the Shepherd Moon companion stories called "Stories from the Shepherd Moon.")

Thanks!

- - - - -

 

             note: pictures used are publicly-accessible pictures from the net. No i.p. or copyright infringement is intended.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

But, But, But???

I know there's a story somewhere here? : )
a

alissa