Travel Through Time and Space Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Patricia looks down at Antonio as she rode him. She couldn’t believe how often they ended having marathon sex episodes. She bounces up and down on him faster and faster, till they both come at the same time. She falls forward towards him and kisses him.

She couldn’t believe how she felt about him. She looks into his eyes “I love you, so much.” As she kisses him again.

He breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes “I love you as well.” He goes back to kissing her, as he rolls her onto her back and starts going in and out of her.

Several hours later they finally wake-up. Patricia was sore as hell. She has never felt as sore as she does right now. Antonio buried himself deep into her body. She felt him hitting against her cervix. It felt painful and enjoyable at the same time.

She rolls out of bed and was hurting. This was the second time she has felt this type of pain. The first time had been with a Grokken. That had been a big mistake on her part and stupid as well. They were a minotaur type race and well endowed. She was challenged by one of their race that she couldn’t accommodate one of their kind. She should have known better because even a normal Earth woman had to work to accommodate one of them.

Antonio noticed how slow Patricia was moving “are you alright?” He walks over to her.

“I’ll be fine and I don’t regret anything.” She kisses him and walks slowly to the bathroom.

She starts filling the tub with hot water and slides into the tub. Hopefully, the hot water will ease the pain she was feeling. She leans back against the tub and closes her eyes. She hopes she becomes pregnant from Antonio. She has been looking for her soul mate for so long, that
she has given up on finding him.

“Pat, Sam wants to know what the security code is to access the ion converted program.” Ghost contacted Patricia through her cybernetic implant.

“You could have given it to her. After all, she designed it.” Patricia had her close and could see Ghost through their link.

“I don’t know the code. I can’t access it for some reason.”

“It’s her eldest daughter’s birthday. 05252025”

“Got it. Sam wants to know if you are still planning on coming in to help her with the modifications.”

“I’ll be there. I’m just a little sore right now. Tell Sam to go ahead and pull your engines out.” Patricia forgot that she gave her word to help Sam
out.

“Alright.”

Just as Ghost said those words, Antonio rushes into the bathroom and makes it to the toilet and start peeing. He looks over towards Patricia
“sorry for bursting in on you, but there’s a bank robbery in progress and they need me. Plus, I was hoping that you would be finished soon, so I could pee.”

“It's alright, I’ve done it to my mother enough times. Besides, I’ve seen what that fire hose of yours can do.” As she licks her lips from the blow jobs she had given him.

“Nothing fazes you, does it?” As he finishes and shakes.

“Nope, after all the stuff I’ve seen and been involved in. Nothing surprises me anymore.”

“Well, I liked to know more about you, besides how good you are in bed.” He walks over and leans down to kiss her.

Patricia returns the kiss. She loved how he made her feel. She couldn’t wait to have him inside of her again.

Antonio keeps kissing Patricia for a while, before he has to stop from lack of air. He stands up and looks at her beautiful youthful body.

“Are going to be here tonight?” He wanted to do something special for her.

“I promise an engineer I know that I would help her, so I might be late.”

“Call and let me know when you're on your way.” He gives her one more kiss before leaving.

Patricia watches Antonio leave the bathroom. When the water starts getting cold, she gets out and dries off. The hot water did help her, but she still felt sore. She also checks herself and could still feel that his semen was still up inside of her.

She gets dress in a pair thongs, leggings, and an oversized T-shirt dress. She doesn’t bother with a bra, because she wanted her breasts to be free for a while. It wasn’t like she needed to wear one all the time.

She drives to the mountain complex and part over near the hangar where Ghost was stored in. She had gone out and bought herself a used black 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider. Then she used her ability to increase its computer management system, which in turn increase its speed.

Inside R&D Hangar:
“I’m here Sam.” Patricia walks in and saw Ghosts engine department opened and parts laying on the workbench.

Sam was connecting the hosting cables to the engines to lift them out of Ghost. She turns around when she hears Pat’s voice “you didn’t tell me these engines are similar to the ones in the Vector’s.”

“I thought I would surprise you. Those engines are three generations ahead of the Vector’s engine.” Patricia climbs up on the ladder to walk on the safe parts of Ghost.

“What type of fuel does this engine burn?” Sam was curious because she didn’t see a fuel tank.

“Plasma. The main reactor of my fighter uses a special crystal your cousin Alessandro will discover down in Antarctica. That provides the
plasma the fighter uses. Ghost can use a normal liquid fuel mixture that is made from a mineral called Cavorite. There are only a few places where it can be found. The Crystals provides better energy and power for the fighter than its predecessor.” Patricia knew Alessandro was the oddball to the family.

He preferred trampling around in strange places conducting research and learning about different things. He and a survey team will enter a cave opening that will take them down deep under Antarctica surface. He was a nice person, but he preferred not to be around people.

Patricia helps Sam with the engines as she moves them over to the portable engine mounts. Sam directs Patricia to parts she needed to remove on the engine.

“So, how long do you think it will take to retrofit the engines with the new components and do we need to make space in the engine department?” Patricia looks towards Sam.

“The parts have been designed to fit the space of the ones we are taking out. That way we won’t have to do any modifications to the engine department.” Sam made sure to maintain what they had.

“You said the last time we talked that I will have five children. Will I quit being a mechanic?” Sam looks at Patricia.

“No, you’ll still be working full time and bring the kids here to the mountain complex where your sister and mothers will help you. As for your husband, he will be stationed on an aircraft carrier.”

“So, when will I be meeting my future husband?”

“Mmm, within three weeks from now. You’ll know right away because it's an instant attraction. It will be a month later before he leaves for six
months you’ll get married.” Patricia finishes taking the part she has been working on, off.

The next several hours Pat and Sam work removing items off Ghost that is going to be replaced with the new components. They placed the parts they were taking off, in specially design containers to store the parts.

“God, I never realized how much stuff you had packed in the engine department.” Patricia takes a look at the engine compartment.

“Well, until we put the new parts on and install his engine. None of his weapons, except maybe his missiles will work. I had to take the main power feed offline.” Sam couldn’t believe how much power and weapons Ghost had.

“We shouldn’t need his weapons or anything.” Patricia wipes her hands.

“Well, that’s all we can do for now. See you tomorrow?” Sam starts shutting things down.

“Alright. See you later.” Patricia walks out to her car and heads back to Antonio’s place.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

she just had to jinx it with

she just had to jinx it with (we shouldn't need his weapons)

Must have been a rabbit in a previous life

Jamie Lee's picture

Patricia and Antonio must have been rabbits in previous lives, due to all their current bedroom gymnastics.

Doesn't it usually work when something has been taken apart it's needed in the emergency that just showed up?

Others have feelings too.