Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.10

Printer-friendly version

Rebecca, Chilly, and Dorothy all meet at Rebecca’s place. They didn’t want to jeopardize or compromise their covers. So far, things were going well with the investigation. Chilly had been accepted at the prison as the replacement guard. Dorothy had replaced the nurse that had been there.

“Dr. Heath has already started changing a few inmates to become women. He came to work a couple of days ago in an extremely good mood.
He wasn’t sure of me until he read the file we created for my background. I do know he called the places we used as references.” Dorothy knew he had checked her out because she managed to bug his office phony, his cellphone and his office.

“So, you managed to place the bugs I gave you?” Rebecca looks towards Dorothy.

“Yes, I managed to plant the bugs and the small camera units. The thing is, the doctor is very cautious about what he allows us to see or do in his company. The inmates he has us working on now are for two of the gangs in the prison.” Dorothy couldn’t believe the two young men that had been sent to medical had volunteered for the procedure.

She had spoken to one of the inmates and asked why they volunteered to be turned into women. The one she spoke to; said he didn’t have any choice. Because if he didn’t allow himself to be turned into a woman, the gang he was forced to join, would kill his mother and force his sister into prostitution.

The other one wouldn’t talk to her. He seemed to be ashamed of what he was being forced to do. All she knew about him, was that he had been raped several times and his protector wanted him to repay him now. Instead of using his ass, he wanted the doctor to go all the way with him.

The doctor showed her how he wanted things done and once she got it down. He had her increase the estrogen levels in the blood he used. She couldn’t get the name of the pharmaceutical company supplying the doctor with all his drugs. The doctor was the only one who had access to that information.

Rebecca looks towards Chilly “what have you found out, so far?”

“The first few days, the shift captain kept me with him, showing me the routine around the prison. It is just recently; I was allowed access to certain areas in the prison. One area they call the entertainment arena. Maybe Mrs. Mondragon didn’t know about this, but there is a BDSM dungeon that has been set up, so the guards can have fun.”

“You got to be kidding, me. A BDSM dungeon in the prison?” Dorothy couldn’t believe it.

“Yep, it’s a reward to guards who find the right fighters or who pick out guys that would make good prostitutes. The guards can also use it to
humiliate difficult prisoners as well. The day I visited, they had one of the rapists that had been transferred to prison. They were shoving huge metal dildos up his ass and sending an electric current into him.

Now, I don’t like rapist and I think they should have their penis chopped off, but what those guards were doing to him. That went too far. They also had another guard, using a prisoner’s mouth that was held open by an O ring.” It wasn’t the first time he has seen anything like. Hell, he and his boyfriend have tried the BDSM scene.

“Did they show you where they hold the fights?” Rebecca was curious because that was one of the things Mrs. Mondragon told her about.

“Yes, next Saturday they are going to have a fight. I’ve been asked to man a camera and watch as the two selected train.”

“So, we have proof of the transformation they are doing to the male inmates and the fights. The BDSM thing must be something they keep on the downlow. How many of the guards are in on it?” Rebecca looks at Chilly.

“So far, I would say all of the guards. They are making money off the action going on inside the prison.” Chilly couldn’t believe how much action the guards were making money on.

“Which means we need to see how much the warden knows and how much he is getting a kickback from it.” Rebecca needed to get eyes and ears inside his office.

“Easier said than done. We would have to bug the warden before he arrives. Which means we need to do it before he heads to work.” Chilly looks at both ladies.

“Just give me the gear. I can get in his office. I have a meeting with him tomorrow morning.” Dorothy had gotten a request from the Warden to come to his office.

“He probably wants to meet you. He did the same thing to me a few days ago.” Chilly remembered being asked to report to his office.

The Warden asked him a few questions and wanted to let him know what he expected of his people. The man looked like he belonged in the old West as a cattle baron or railroad tycoon.

“Alright, I’ll give you the gear before you leave tonight.”

Dr. Heath’s Private Medical Examination room:
Dr. Heath checks on his daughter when he gets home. The brainwashing program he left playing inside the helmet and the drugs he had been giving his daughter. They should be doing their job now. He stops the program and slowly removes the helmet from his daughter’s head. He looks at her as she sat in the chair with her eyes kept wide open, making it impossible for her to close them.

He removes the ball gag from her mouth. He loved how her pouty lips looked when they were stretched. He checks her eyes and adds some teardrops to them. They looked dry to him.

“How is my pretty girl doing? Are you enjoying your toys?” Dr. Heath checks the two toys he left to train his son. He wanted him to get used to them.

Dave couldn’t think straight, and his mind was all fuzzy. His father has been messing with it. He watches as his father starts disconnecting him from the chair he has been in all day. He carried over to the shower and scrubbed. He still felt weak from the drugs had been given.

Once his father is done washing him. He carries Dave over to a bed and handcuffs his hands and legs to the post of the bed.

“Well my dear, its time to see if all my hard work was for nothing.” As Dr. Heath undresses and climbs onto the bed.

All Dave is able to say before his father enters him is “NO!”

up
270 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

dr heath is a very sick

dr heath is a very sick individual but it sounds like most of the prison is the same way

One Letter

Daphne Xu's picture

Dr. Heath is just one letter away from having an ironic meaningful name. (It hits my mind anyway.)

-- Daphne Xu

The Undercover Dilemma

Daphne Xu's picture

Two "volunteers" for GRS. The undercover nurse is in a serious predicament. One the one hand, she probably wants to warn the inmate's mother and sister. On the other hand, she doesn't want to risk breaking her cover.

I actually think there's a second risk: she might become the mask. It might sneak up quietly on her, but then she has become part of the problem, part of the transformation conspiracy.

The Entertainment Arena -- why am I not surprised? The arena is for guards as well as prisoners? The predicament only gets worse: either he participates himself, or he gets outed as an undercover agent. He needs info that goes beyond ordinary inadmissible hearsay. (He could watch, himself. Or he might have the name of someone himself, someone who saw. Or he might have the name of someone who bragged about participating -- that hearsay would be admissible.) The easy thing is that it shouldn't take too much to get info on the Arena. (All of the setup surely implicates the warden and the entire hierarchy.)

And Dr. Heath turning his son into a girl, and raping him. I'd forgotten about it.

How bad can things get?

-- Daphne Xu

I hope they

Samantha Heart's picture

Get enough evidence to lock everyone up except the undercover agents. Including Dr. Heath he goes for rape & causing his first daughter's death. Plus all the other leagle & ethical violations.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Such sick puppies

Jamie Lee's picture

That entire prison needs cleaned with the strongest disinfectant that can be found--a firing squad would do. Every one of those guards will find out what it means to live behind bars, and those prisoners involved should be shipped out to tougher prisons after being charged for additional crimes.

Dr. Heath is beyond sick, he's insane. Because of what he's doing at the prison, and to his son, he needs liquidated without remorse. That's one rabid dog that should never see the inside of a courtroom.

Others have feelings too.

Due Process

Daphne Xu's picture

"That's one rabid dog that should never see the inside of a courtroom."

Sorry, it doesn't matter how bad the crime is. It must be proven that he committed the crime, in a court. We know he did? We can testify if we have actual personal knowledge -- as opposed to information and belief.

-- Daphne Xu