Stuck in a Rut - Part 30

Printer-friendly version

Stuck in a Rut.
By Rosalie Redd

Casey Church is a normal 13 year old girl, But in a world where there hasn’t been a girl born in over 100 years, Casey adjusts to her new life as a girl. Can Casey cope with everything that comes with being a girl, or will others conspire to ruin her life?

Chapter 30.

I woke up and stretched. I had had a good night of sleep and was well rested. All my aches and pains were gone. I felt great, as I sat up on the edge of my bed, the implications of that hit me. No more aches and pains. No more muscular and tendon changes. I was finished adapting physically, save for the final obvious changes, the reproductive ones. I blinked a few times, trying to let that settle in.

I got changed out of my pajamas and headed off to the bathroom, getting there just ahead of DeShaun. I know it seems cliché, but ever since my change, Showers and bathing took longer than when I was a boy. I heard the grumbling as I was washing my hair. I took my time and finally spared him the waiting, coming out wrapped in a towel. To say that his eyes bugged out of his head would be an understatement. I giggled and took it as a compliment.

Today he had another away game. Mom would be busy with school things, and dad was working on his case, so unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to go. But I had plans anyhow, Janie and I were having a sleepover, and we would go and get our outfits for the homecoming dance next week.

I slipped into my sweats and stretched, out of curiosity, I tried a few things and discovered I could do the splits and put my foot up over my head, like they do in figure skating. Yay me, I’m flexible!

I finished getting ready and went down stairs, Dad was just leaving, and mom was motioning for me to come along.

“Thanks Mom, but I am feeling fine. I think I’ll walk, if DeShaun wants to join me, that is.?”, I said, as I batted my long lashes at him.

He almost did a spit-take, but he agreed, and we walked in the cool late September weather.
He walked me to class, and made sure I got in safely. I gave him a kiss for his troubles, and walked in.

The twins were sitting together of course, and Luna was back, but she was sitting a ways away from them. She had on make-up to hide the bruises, but she still looked down. I gave her a brief glance, and winked to her, in a way that the twins couldn’t see. I sat down and my phone vibrated. I checked it and read the message.

<>

I put my phone away and looked up at the front of the class as the teacher walked in.

I snuck some glances at her periodically, but she was either looking at the whiteboard, or her books.

At lunch, I sat next to DeShaun and Janie, they were talking about football, and how Coach Grant had put the team on notice. If they tried to freeze out DeShaun or anyone else, those responsible would lose their starting positions.

DeShaun had heard about what had happened with Luna, and he was angry, but there really wasn’t anything he could do.

“I’m thinking of inviting her over tonight. Janie and I are going to go shopping tomorrow for the homecoming dance, and I think it’d be good for her if she came along with.”, I said.

Janie stirred her straw around in her tea, thinking. “Is she even going?”, she asked. That was a good question.

I looked at DeShaun, and I looked at Janie. “I have an idea, actually. DeShaun, I know you asked both of us to be your date, but if it’s all the same with you, can I take Luna instead?”, I asked.

I saw the look on his face, and it was obvious that stung, but then it had the effect that I selfishly hoped it would.

“Instead of you taking her, I’m going to ask her.”, Janie exclaimed. “Though I know you were saying that to get me to do it, it’s still a good idea. She’s both of our pet, after all.”

DeShaun looked much relieved. I admit, I was too. Not that I wasn’t happy to share him, but this would get use more dance time… and more make out time too.

Janie sent a message to Luna, asking to meet her after school out front.

When the time rolled around, I was standing there with Janie, when Luna walked up. “Amy and May might have pushed me to the side, but it’s still dangerous for me to be seen with you two”, she stated in that logical, factual way she had.

“Fuck that.”, Janie and I said in unison. One of the added benefits of Luna moving over to her Uncle’s place was that she was now in walking distance from my house and from the school. The three of us headed to her Uncle’s place, with her in the lead.

It took only a short while to get there. It was a nicer house than her parents house, and she fumbled with the key as she let us in.

“Mom? Uncle Les? Anyone home?”, she said in a loud voice. A man came out of a small office off the foyer, and greeted us. He was not especially tall, maybe 5’6” or so. He had a thin mustache and thick glasses.

“Luna! Brought friends, I see.”, he said looking at Janie and I.

We both introduced ourselves, and Luna introduced us to her Uncle Les.

“I’m sorry things are a mess.”, he said. “My husband took my sister to get a restraining order placed against my brother-in-law.” He looked at Luna and frowned. She just seemed to shrug it off.

With her mother gone, we sat on the couch for a while, talking. Janie sat next to Luna, and put her arm around the kitten, snuggling her.

“Kitty, you are very important to us, and there is something I would like to ask you. Will you be my date to the Homecoming Dance?”, Janie asked. She leaned in and gave Luna a kiss on the cheek.

Luna started to cry, and then fidget. “I… I don’t have anything suitable to wear, and I can’t afford a nice dress.”

I started to open my mouth to speak, but Her uncle beat me to it. “Don’t worry. I’ll let you use my platinum card. Spend whatever you want. Nothing is too good for my niece.”, he said with a loving smile.

I spoke up next. “We are going tomorrow, to shop. If you want, you can spend the night. Janie is also staying over.”

Luna glanced at her uncle, who nodded happily. “I’ll inform your mother when she gets home, in the mean time, you should go pack some overnight things.”

Luna raced up the stairs happily.

Les turned to us. “Thank you for being so good to her. I begged my sister to leave him, but she never had the courage. I know Luna talked her into it, but I don’t think she would have before. Even back when she was Luke, she was small, like most of our family. We tend to just do what is expected of us, to avoid conflict. But if you convinced Luna to stand up for herself, that courage helped her help her mother see that she had to leave, for her safety, and for Luna’s as well. I can’t thank you enough.”, he stated as he wiped a tear from his eye.

We joined Luna upstairs. I sat at her desk, while Janie sat next to her. The two made out for a little while, I wanted to join them, but I thought better of it.

“So, what happened with the Wilders?”, I asked.

Luna looked up and frowned. “They just pushed me out. No real reason, except they thought that I had too much dirt. They seem to think that I was Marcia’s right hand girl.”, she stated.

We all had a good laugh at that.

“Well, that’s a relief!” I said happily. “This means we can freely be with the kitten!”

Luna blushed and let out a soft “mew”.

I came over to her and sat on her other side. I gave her a kiss, and Janie gave her a quick grope on the breast.

We headed down stairs, and said our goodbyes. We headed off to my house, and stowed our stuff in my room. I went into the bathroom and changed into some yoga pants and a light tee. Janie and Luna had taken the opportunity to also change into some lighter clothing.

Luna looked up at me. “I have to ask. Why do you go into the other room? Mistress Janie and I change in here, but you go out to change. You did that when I stayed over last time too.”, she queried.

I sighed and answered. “You know that Janie and I had sex back when I was still physically male, right? And of course DeShaun was the one that I rutted with.”

She nodded, and I continued. “Well, I’ve told them that until I’m fully female, this is how it is. I want them to remember me as I was, and as I will be. Not something in-between that’s not male or female sexually.”

Luna nodded and seemed to understand. She spoke up. “So, how close are you?”

“Well, today, my muscle and tendon pain finally stopped. Except for the sad remains of what I once had, I’m what I will be.”, I said, somewhat sad. “But I’ll be complete soon.”

They both closed in on me from either side, both kissing me on a cheek, and wrapping their arms around me.

After a good while cuddling, the three of use went down to the kitchen, I got out the chicken, and sliced it up, while Luna helped Janie make a salad. I might be in Home Economics, but it was clear to see that Luna was a natural I the kitchen. I suppose that came from her resignation. She had decided that she would probably end up a girl, and so she had learned how to sew and cook, and do what she felt would be expected of her as a girl. That saddened me.

I pan-fried the chicken strips and when all was done, the three of us had caesar salads. I left a note on the fridge for Mom, Dad, and DeShaun, as I put away the extra chicken and salad in containers.

Sitting in the living room, we settled in watching movies. Mom was the first one home, and she complimented us on the salad. DeShaun was next, and Dad came in much later. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, again grateful to have such a wonderful father. Us girls headed upstairs, again, I used the bathroom to change. I walked in, and Luna and Janie were facing away from each other. Luna had just slipped into a black and purple camisole and some laced pajama shorts, while Janie was wearing a very sexy babydoll that her mother surely didn’t know she had. I motioned for Luna to get into bed, then I slipped in beside her, with Janie on the other side. We both kissed our kitten on the cheek.

I looked at both of them, and in the quietest whisper I could, I said. “I love you both, with all my heart.”

Janie giggled, and Luna blushed. We sat there in the dark, for what seemed like ages, just cuddling and spooning against the kitten. But everyone of us knew that when we thought everyone was asleep, then was when we would show her how much she had come to mean to us.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

love your comments, questions, and ideas. Let me hear 'em.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Deshaun...

I feel so bad for him. He just needs to go find himself a girl who is Mono like he is. The girl he wants is Poly and that's unfortunate for him because while there is nothing wrong with it she needs to stop pretending like she's mono and stringing him along with hope she'll choose only him.

I hope he breaks away from the girls and finds himself a girl who will love only him and he will love only her.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I don't know about that...

He seems to be comfortable with the situation, he's starting to feel affectionate towards Janie, as well.

Poly

Maybe he will enjoy having three girls. Lots of men dream of such things.

Sports is his thing, and takes him away from the house a lot. It doesn't seem to be the girls' thing, though. That could cause friction, but it doesn't have to. Men are used to having part of their life separate from the family -- things like career, sports, hobbies, and the like. With understanding on both sides of the fence, things can work out well. After all, we all need our private time -- our solitude.

It is very common in this world for men to be gone way too often, leaving their women lonely and needy. With the three of them able to take care of themselves when he is out there with his career (whether it be sports or something else,) everyone can get what they need, and get the peace that they need without worrying about leaving someone alone for too long.

Very sweet

It's good to see that the three girls aren't letting that nasty cruel world take away their happiness.

I was wondering, though... How is the kitty attaching her tail?

Well...

It's probably attached to a belt she wears under her dresses, or over them, depending.

Tails

Here's a nice kit with the ears and some fuzzy leg warmers.

Kitty Kit

Or maybe she would rather have a black tail. The white tip is a nice touch. I have seen cats that have a black tail with a white tip, though the white tip kinda makes it represent a fox tail.

Tippy Kitty Tail

Currently, there is a tuxedo cat running around here that has a white ring around the end of his tail. He seems friendly, but not trusting enough to let us hear him.

Anyhow, maybe she wants a variety of colors -- some not seen in nature.

Technicolor Tails

(But the images give no hint about how the tails are attached.)

no, not going there...

No, not going with 13-14 year olds wearing butt plugs. Just no, not doing it. More innocent tail methods.

If you mean George...

I'll be getting to that. But he wouldn't be in school the next day, heck no. It'll come.

Good they include Luna

Jamie Lee's picture

Because of the way Luna dresses, and seen with Marcia, and her home life, the girls could have dropped her like a hot potato.

But they didn't, they included her because she needed to be included, and because of the information she provided on Marcia.

The girls are showing Luna she is wanted, is valued, and has friends who will stick with her. And show her they are more than just friends.

Others have feelings too.