The New Human

Printer-friendly version

 

The New Human
By Bobbie C.

- - - - -

This story is set in an alternate present, where ten or so years ago, a new race of near-humans burst upon the scene and threatened the geopolitical balance of the world simply by their presence.

How the Kingdom of Arcadia managed to have stayed hidden all these centuries remained a mystery, and why they revealed themselves at this time was a question world leaders and captains of industry wanted answered.

And though the world was captivated by a race of what looked like beautiful, statuesque women, those who worried about the balance of power looked at the new Arcadians with a suspicious eye, and though the world wholeheartedly accepted what these new humans had on offer, they couldn't help but worry about what the Arcadians were hiding.

And our hero, JT Barlowe, was just the man to find out.

- - - - -

 

             note: pictures used are publicly-accessible pictures from the net. No i.p. or copyright infringement is intended.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And so begins...

another in a long line of amazing tales. Can you seriously do NO wrong?!?!??? ^_^ T.

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.