Revenge

Printer-friendly version

Revenge
Beware the fury of a patient man. John Dryden

101L.jpg

Synopsis:

Abigail Vanderhoven was rich beyond even her imagination, but all the money in the world couldn't undo her grand daughters rape. Then there was the system itself. The girl's word against the boy's? No justice Abigail was told. Yet there would be Justice of a sort. So Abigail asked the questions: What if boys could experience something similar? What if a boy woke not knowing what happened or why they were where they were? What if a boy discovered there were pictures they didn't want any one to see? What if they didn't dare go to the police?

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to locations, persons living or dead is purely coincidental. There is also sex between consenting partners over the age of 18 which may include sexual fetish elements and role-playing. As always I write this for your enjoyment. A comment if able would be greatly appreciated. Hugs Mary Beth.

Players:

Key Acolytes: Josh Anderson as Janet, Steve Mathews, plus 289 others.

Key Players: Abigail Pennyworth - Abigail, Terry Pennyworth, Abigail's Grand Daughter; Helen Marsh, Abigail's house keeper; Maria Sanchez, House Mother of Sunshine House; Susan Baker, Abigail's personal assistant; Chuck Mark's, Abigail's Investigator. George Carrion, Movie Producer; Edith Marylander, Costume Designer

Detective Dan Summers of Palisade Detectives; Dr. Susan Richards of Seaside Medical; Captain Tiller and Sergeant Anderson of the Caldwell Police Department; District Attorney Harrison; Max Seaboard Abigail's attorney

Ma'am team: Cindy Adams Pre-Production Revenge Movie Team; Julie, Ma'am Supervisor; Ma'am members in order of appearance: Debbie, track and field and the muscle, Tracy also Track and Field and the other muscle; Janet, one of the draggers; and Tina another dragger; Sarah, the driver; Marge and Linda, spotters;

Nancy, Nurse; Stella and Sandy Gurney and dressers; Tina, Nurses Aid; Madeline, Computer Geek; Patron Ms Abigail Vanderhoven, Abigail; Helen Baker, Seamstress. Gloria Quest, practicing witch. Josh's Trainer and Sponsor Rose Madders. Steve Mathews Trainer and Sponsor Jenny Brice.

CHAPTERS

The Rape
That Girl was a Vanderhoven
The sun will come out tomorrow
A Good Plan, Violently Executed
Here, Take Two With A Beer
If A Girl Owns The House It Should Show
Revenge - The Movie
On a Girl Its Adorable
Acolytes
Josh Anderson
The Acolyte Uniform
Recovery
A Rose By Any Other Name
Oh Baby
Just The Messenger
Mind and Soul
A Man's Rape
First Meeting
Cooperatives
That Lying Bitch
Another One Bites The Dust
Taco Salad Casserole

THE RAPE

As so often happens, it started very quietly one spring evening not far from campus with lots of people nearby. A young girl, Terry Pennyworth, then a coed in her first year of college, was given Rohypnol in a red plastic cup of beer.

She was there by invitation with two other girls all of whom were eighteen. It was Terry's first frat party. She remembered the beer - several, the music, dancing, and a boy. Then two boys, and a door closing.

Terry woke with a horrible sensation that she'd been violated, but she wasn't sure. What scared her was the torn blouse and the pain. She called a friend and it was her friend that drove her to the emergency room. Terry's rape was confirmed by a physician in an emergency room exam that morning.

The physician called campus police and began a rape kit, including a large sterile bag for Terry's clothes, while a campus police officer filled in the blanks on his report. That physician also noted in his work up that there was extensive vaginal tearing along with bruising and contusions.

That rape kit ordered by the doctor automatically triggered other protocols one of which required an emergency call to the city police outside of campus security. A second call was made to the campus administrative office to verify that Terry Pennyworth was a student at the school. She was and that too sparked more activity, most of which designed to protect the school against litigation than Terry's well being.

A police officer was dispatched to the hospital to secure and guard what evidence had been collected and take down additional details till a Special Victims Unit detective arrived. The responding police officer, finishing his response report attached it to the rape kit for the SVU detective to maintain chain of custody then proceeded to wait for their arrival. The officer waited around nearly three hours before dispatch sent him on another urgent call over the radio. The officer ended up leaving the rape kit in an office.

Somewhere within the bureaucracy that intended making that call to the Special Victims Unit detective, any detective for that matter, wasn't made. Those few questions asked by the campus police and responding police officer were later logged independent of each other and filed as simple call notes that same night. Neither officer did investigative notes.

When the responding officer filed those call notes electronically it didn't get attached to an open investigation because there was none to attach it to, so the computer marked that rape call as "call completed". Meanwhile the rape kit and bag of clothing created by the doctor and nurse was found and sealed for it's DNA content by an orderly and sent down to the hospital's chief Medical Examiner.

However, instead of being logged into evidence it was placed on the chief Medical Examiner's desk by an assistant. Actually, the chief Medical Examiner was off duty at the time so ten minutes later an assistant to the chief medical officer logged the kit in while viewing pornography on the chief's computer as he finished his sandwich.

Normally under the hospital's protocol regarding chain of custody for rape kits and clothing the sealed containers would be sent by way of a registered courier to the City's Medical Examiner at the city's morgue. The morgue was chosen only because of its security and capability for material handling.

Kit packages came in under one of two classifications: Bound to a report or report number, or unbound. At the entrance to that building another assistant would mark that box into the facility noting that status first. Since that particular package had come into the medical examiners office indirectly and unbound it wasn't marked at all. For the moment there was simply the victims name.

Since the rape kit and clothing bag came in with no notation it was finally tagged orphan. That crime report which should have been started by the Special Victims Unit detective was never started so it was never sent with the evidence, thus that part never arrived. Evidence arriving incomplete went into another part of the facility and marked orphan. Those kits with that classification could only hope for some kind of action.

Later that afternoon, near quitting time a young clerk with no other reason to do otherwise took the rape kit and bag of clothes from the cart and put it on a shelf in a semi secure facility with other unknown status and orphan evidence kits. As the kit and bag were filed away Terry Pennyworth's friend was helping Terry into a borrowed pair of pants and blouse to be wheeled to another friends car. Terry's case had closed.

Meanwhile Brent, one of the rapist popped two more aspirin and reset the video game as Bill, the other, pulled the tab on two more beers. Maria, hired to clean, as always wore rubber gloves as she stripped the bedding to wash the sheets and blankets in Brent's room. It often took her nearly two hours to clean just Brent's room after one of their Fraternity party's but they paid her very well.

THAT GIRL WAS A VANDERHOVEN

All hell broke loose slowly. It was Abigail's daughter Marcy that called first. She could hardly speak through deep sobs and gasp. Marcy's daughter, Abigail's grand daughter Terry had been raped. It had happened at a party, a Frat party. Near the campus. There were no suspects thus no arrest but there was a report she thinks. Not sure about witnesses. Marcy didn't really know anything. Abigail promised Marcy she would know everything.

Abigail spent most of that evening and the next day with her daughter and granddaughter. It was hard watching the innocence slowly draining from a child's eyes. Abigail's promised all she could do when she left.

Susan Baker, Abigail's personal assistant was Abigail's first call who immediately called Seaside Medical, a private facility, and spoke with Dr. Susan Richards. Dr. Richards then called Marcy and after a brief discussion had a private car pick up Marcy and Terry for the hour drive to Seaside. It was critical to treat the trauma immediately Dr. Richards said.

Palisade Detectives was Abigail's second call and Detective Dan Summers met Abigail at her estate as Terry and her mother were pulling into the Seaside Medical facility. Susan Baker, Abigail's personal assistant showed Dan and his assistant into Abigail's library. On the drive over Dan had taken the liberty of making a few calls on Abigail's behalf. According to Dan there was not much.

All hell broke loose a tiny bit faster from there. Abigail, wiping tears from her eyes, and fighting to keep her hands from shaking dialed the number she had for the chief of police. She was put through to the desk and stopped there. Abigail never over stepped the bureaucracy and held till a male answered and asked how he could help?

Abigail had her investigator Dan on a second phone when she made her grandmotherly call about the status of her granddaughter's rape case. She was particular interested in talking to the Special Victims Unit detective in charge of the investigation before she called her personal law firm and attorney to meet with the District Attorney's Office next. The officer at the desk asked her to please hold.

The officer taking the call put Abigail on hold and within minutes discovered there was no case for a Terry Pennyworth rape. There was nothing. He did discover a call to the hospital and the responding officers notes and even the officer responding, but nothing beyond that.

He talked with the officer responding by phone. That officer shook him a little when he told the desk officer that the last status he had, just as he was pulled for another call was a Special Victims Unit detective had been called and was on his way. That same officer had told the desk officer that the rape kit and clothing had been place in a locked office. He had no idea what happened to it after that.

The desk officer quickly called the Sergeant who deemed the woman still on hold important enough to call the Captain. The Captain, astute enough to know that the woman was on hold far too long and really was that important, dispatched a Lieutenant and two Sergeants to look into all of it ASAP.

One jumped on the phone to contact the campus police, the other jumped on the phone to talk with the hospital. Meanwhile the Captain wiped his forehead nervously and picked the phone up and asked if Ms. Vanderhoven was still on the line. She was. The Captain was wishing desperately that he'd gone to the bathroom first.

"Ms. Vanderhoven it would appear that there has been some sort of snag with the paperwork. Were looking into it as we speak. I've got messages out for the Special Victims Unit detective and two Sergeants looking into it. May I call you back when I've sorted this out," Captain Tiller asked.

"No captain, thank you. I do appreciate your time and effort, but I've got my own detective service that I believe will serve me better", Abigail said before adding, "and if I may add, I pray for your sake, you were not part of that snag. Good night."

The phone on the end that the captain was holding went dead. He pulled it from his ear and simply looked at it for a moment.

"Holy crap," Captain Tiller whispered as he sat the phone in its cradle like it was a bomb, and looked at the desk sergeant.

"What did she say," Sergeant Anderson asked.

"How close are you to retirement Sergeant," Captain Tiller replied as he bent and opened the bottom drawer of his desk. He lifted a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label up followed by a set of shot glasses.

Captain Tiller carefully twisted the unopened cap breaking the seal allowing first that distinctive odor of oak tainted smoke to reach his nose. He poured two fingers in one then the other to the delight of his Sergeant. As far as Tiller was concerned there was no better single Malt whisky crafted anywhere as he took up the glass and shot it back.

"What the hell," Captain Tiller said pouring another and shaking his head.

"You were right Dan," Abigail said. "He didn't have a clue. So far none of them do. Okay, lets try the District Attorneys office just to make them sweat a little as well. Then I'm going to make them all bleed.."

She didn't dial the District Attorney direct line either choosing to call the main switchboard and go through the DA's service desk. She wanted the rage that only a bumbling bureaucrat or bureaucracy could provide.

"Hello," A voice answered after the receptionist transferred her call. That receptionist was astute enough to know that Abigail was someone important so the Assistant District Attorney she passed Abigail to was warned. Once again Abigail went through the procedures of trying to find out why the DA's office didn't have anything.

Abigail also enjoyed the scurrying it caused when he finally rushed back on the line to answer. This time there was a faster transfer to the top. Like the police department District Attorney Harrison took on the mantel of "hold on" while I get my people on it, it should only take a moment. However, like the police department it was very clear that no one knew a thing about her granddaughter's rape.

"Abigail, I'm not sure whats going on but none of my people have the case and we can't find out a status at the police department. That's not your problem, just a status. Tell you what, give me an hour to pin this down and Ill call you right back with a position on the case. No better yet, Ill let you know the name of the boy or boys and their charges," District Attorney Harrison said with total confidence.

"Thank you, but no District Attorney Harrison," Abigail cautioned..

Abigail reminded him that his term of office was up in eleven months and thanked him again for his efforts in her granddaughter's rape case or lack of a case. Abigail was also curious, just before hanging up, if he was intending on going back into private practice when his term in office ended.

District Attorney Harrison was being a little slow that day and said he was planning on running again. Then suddenly Harrison got the message and that last few words came out in a kind of stutter.

"Mr. Harrison, you know what. This is neither the time, nor place to discuss the last few months of your career, so never mind all that. In fact, let's save all that buttering up for another time. Or better still, never," Abigail noted before adding her goodbye. Mr. Harrison had gotten the message.

"Nobody knows a damn thing," Abigail said sitting there looking at Dan and Susan. Her hands were shaking. "Dan, it's up to you. I'm not so much interested in building case as much as putting it together for these imbeciles. I'll leave it up to you to do that, but whatever you do I want it done fast and with a great deal of anger."

"You worried about fees," Dan asked.

"Fees? Fees are for people with time. Fees are for professional services. No Dan I'm not worried about fees. I'm worried about justice for my granddaughter. I want this accurate and iron clad, and if you have time after that make it an actual case. Give me those three in that order and I'll pay your invoice, twice over with a bonus," Abigail answered looking back at Dan

"I understand Abigail," Dan said.

Dan stood, took Abigail's hand, then Susan's and left. Abigail had used him several times. She already knew he'd do the job and she'd get a decent invoice for the work. She turned to Susan but she didn't talk yet. Susan waited. Her hands were shaking still and she took up another tissue.

Abigail walked to her vast library and Susan followed. Abigail's library contained a number of books that she found comfort in. Some ancient. The one she was looking for took a few minutes to find but after a moment of searching there it was. A small set of poems by John Dryden. She opened the page she was looking for and found it.

Everyone kept telling her to wait. No, she was not going to wait. She looked up at Susan.

"Patience hell," Abigail said.

"Patience provoked turns to fury." Abigail read pointing to the passage. There it was she whispered as she found the passage that confirmed her own notions of action. The origin was a quotation from Publilius Syrus, a Latin writer of maxims from the 1st century BC.

It was used in turn by the 17th century, poet and dramatist John Dryden when he created "Absalom and Achitophel". Abigail had used it many times. It was quoting someone else "generally considered to be the greatest political poem in the English language".

"Must I at length the Sword of Justice draw?
Oh curst Effects of necessary Law!
How ill my Fear they by my Mercy scan,
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man."

No, Abigail thought to herself as she read and reread the poem. She was not going to be patient any longer and justice was no longer going to be about the law. She slowly closed the book and moved to the library window and stood looking out as she whispered: "Beware the Fury of a Patient Man"

"Well start right after breakfast," Abigail said turning back to replace the book and bidding Susan goodnight.

THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW

All hell broke loose a tiny bit faster right at eight in the morning. Word was spreading quickly everywhere. That girl someone whispered to someone else. That girl that Abigail Pennyworth called about was actually her granddaughter. People were catching on.

Alarms were raised. Buttons pushed. Phones were dialed. People still sleeping were brought awake. The police department was scrambling, the DA's office was scrambling, the mayors office was scrambling. Everyone that needed somebody to keep their job was now covering their asses.

With the Sun up it came at nearly at the speed of light with the ADA talking with the District Attorney by cell phone on the way into the office. The DA had called at seven while he was in the shower. The DA's election was not that far off as the ADA wrote out the question that needed answers.

From there it took half a day to assign an assistant district attorney to do their own research and the rest of that day for that ADA to note that the case had been set aside for lack of evidence. The ADA pushed with the power of the District Attorney who suddenly had the interest of the Deputy Mayor spurred on by a call from someone close to Ms. Pennyworth, who according to the Mayor, also contributed heavily to his last election - very heavily!

There were more calls and demands and finally, after an army of people looking, by noon the rape kit was found. Unfortunately rape kits went on a waiting list which were currently extended out nearly two years which would be the earliest for any kind of analysis and case, even if a case had merits, and this one, without an investigation behind it, had none. There wasn't even a hint of a report and the chain of evidence had been broken

Then one of the more prestigious regents at the college called Abigail, He thought he was getting a leg up on the issue by first thanking her for her endowments first, but that she should just let the whole thing go. He was trying to be helpful. It was not a well thought out call. That was the same comment she got from the DA and police department. The comment in passing was that even if they found the boy, and even if his DNA matched that DNA evidence. a smart lawyer could claim that their sex was consensual Then that regent made an even worse mistake asking Abigail how well she knew her grand daughter?

Abigail thanked the man for his console and thoughts and hung up. She wrote his name down and handed it to Susan with her own comments "I want him off the board by the end of the day".

By this time Abigail's lawyer was in her study sipping coffee and he was nodding his understanding of what was being said. The boy would argue that Terry's vaginal tearing was simply rough sex. It would be a "he said, she said" testimony, but in a very public forum. A public forum would be bad for a boy, worse for a girl. What would make it worse for her granddaughter was Abigail's position making it worthy of the Scandal Sheets. There would be a humiliating trial for the girl and a feather in the boy's cap.

It was, someone noted... college after all.

Rarely did Abigail Pennyworth lose her temper. She wasn't built that way. When Abigail came across flaws she found them to be advantages, because it meant failures yet to be fixed, and this was another occasion to fix things. When anyone else would be screaming from one end of that bureaucracy to the other, Abigail got quiet. If things got real bad she got very quiet. Abigail was totally silent.

Abigail simply plotted out how to fix things - sometimes without regard over how painful it might be to those who didn't want it fixed. In this case Abigail simply grew more furious quietly and thus more determined. Within a day of her first meeting with Detective Dan Summers of Palisade Detectives she had his entire investigative company acting on her granddaughter's behalf. In addition to Dan she had her attorney moving through every bureaucracy as if they had no doors at all.

Within two days both her attorneys office and Palisade Detectives there were few things she didn't know about the case. A week later half a dozen very skilled private investigators along with several writs, and five formal written orders issued by three different judges from two judicial jurisdictions had done their magic.

The DA was even served with a prerogative writ, that included five subpoenas. A team of private clerks, backed by document movers with hand trucks, under the direction of a team of lawyers from Abigail's Law Firm invaded the DA's offices to collect their information which shook the entire DA's office. One of the younger DA's said he felt like an ass that had just gone through an enema.

The term all hell breaking loose no longer had any meaning for most of the people that had dropped the ball because most, seeing the hand writing on the wall simply typed their resignations and left quietly. Meanwhile, what could be assembled was. Palisade Detectives gathered their notes into summaries for their boss Dan.

Dan was now sitting in a conference room across from Abigail who was listening first to Max Seaboard, Abigail's attorney. When Max finished Dan opened the binder, allowing her to follow and laid out his case succinctly in a complex set of details that left Abigail Pennyworth gasping in utter shock and frustration.

The report Dan and his group gave was a summary created within a comprehensive analysis that began first with a college culture that allowed those young men to mostly do what some had been doing for decades. To put it in their words, boys would be boys.

College boys were raping college women almost routinely and with near total impunity because they didn't really see it as rape. It was simply a power exchange, because one gender, male, was more dominate than the other - female, and the other simply paid the price for being female. If you ignored the tragedy of it all, it really was the law of Nature.

Near the end of that analysis came the last and most infuriating part for Abigail which covered the drugs used to rape girls. It was, according to the most senior investigator, once part of the DEA's efforts, and now the least. The drugs were almost unbelievably easy to access. In point of fact they should not even be available, but were. In college they were actually easier to get than aspirin if you had a headache.

That culture of failure extended through the police and District Attorney's office as well as through most of the administration within the college system. "Yes," everyone said, "rape was a big deal to everyone. A terrible thing for a girl to suffer," and everyone said so with great sympathy and concern on their face. Terrible!

As one bureaucrat noted with a concerned face and shrug, "if everything was being done that could be done, what else was there left to do?"

Many shoulders were shrugged. Many faces nodded. Many faces looked genuinely sad....

That last remark by Dan also came with another exaggerated shrug from a slow talking, cigar smoking District Attorney that even admitted, unapologetically, that yes, mistakes were also made by his office, but mistakes happen, or so the saying goes or something like it. What can you do, he had mumbled...

Abigail Pennyworth read the report she'd commissioned. She read it twice that first day with the teams. Then a third time after it was placed in her hands. She read it a fourth time that night in the quiet of her room. She jotted the main points down and outlined the key areas she believed she could impact.

For most of the night she read. She read and re-read, wrote and re-wrote one page after another, with some pages tossed into the waste basket by her desk. But in the end, as always, her anger had turned into resolve and her resolve had worked her anger into a solution. It was not going to be pretty and a lot of innocent boys would suffer, but if you looked at it, the way girls looked at it, they would suffer in exactly the same way as rape... In this case Nature was about to bite back.

If it was the law of Nature so be it, Abigail mused as she thought to herself because sometimes the female of the species became dominate. Abigail agreed with that part so easily postulated by her male counterparts. It would simply be a power exchange, nothing more than one gender, female, more dominate than the other - male, and the other simply paying the price for their weakness. If you ignored the tragedy of it all, as someone had told this to Abigail it really was the law of Nature - again - reversed. Nature, in this case Mother Nature, was about to rain hell down on some heads.

Abigail yawned, stretched and climbed into bed and whispered to herself: Beware the fury of a patient man. or in this case a woman. Abigail fluffed her pillows and layers of nightgown and smiled. For the first time in days she fell fast asleep.

Abigail Vanderhoven was rich beyond even her imagination, but all the money in the world couldn't undo what had been done to her granddaughter. However, there was Justice of a sort and that started happening that very next day of the investigator's meeting. She began working the priorities.

Abigail would see to that and Susan began taking notes. First the DA was first going to lose his election - badly. Next, that incompetent medical administrator would ultimately be fired, while the Medical Examiner would end up inspecting beef slabs in Kansas or something similar - hopefully worse. It didn't matter as long as it was not here. The dispatcher that missed the call was fired as were four others who dropped the ball that night.

The regent that called her resigned on advice, and the school filed closure notices and expulsions of members of that fraternity, not for rape, but for multiple violations of their charter. Movers removed furniture that same day and the building was gutted and closed that night. It wasn't enough. It wasn't nearly enough, but Abigail over time was going to change all of it. Abigail called her realtor and instructed her to buy the building in six months and renovate it for an underprivileged girl's boarding house and that was that.

As it happens that boy and his friends involved in the rape had a lot of dirt and all of, every bit of it, was somehow hacked and posted on social media. Every boy in that fraternity lost their scholarships and positions in school. They were considered infections and excised precisely, surgically. People didn't know why this was happening or from whom, but a lot of fear was being generated.

Abigail wanted more, much more. Every bit of it and that included that college culture as she began looking over the yearbooks. She sat in bed fingering her pink satin bed jacket wondering over how to change a thousand boys when the idea struck her. She wasn't going to change the culture, she was going to change the boys. Every one of them.

A GOOD PLAN, VIOLENTLY EXECUTED

"And how are we this morning," Susan asked as she came in with Abigail's newspaper. Helen, already warned by the cleaning staff that Abigail was on the war path, alerted Susan the instant Susan came into the house and began greeting everyone.

"Furious," Abigail said tossing the paper Susan offered unread into the small ornate trash can by the door. She missed and waved a hand in frustration as Susan bent to pick it up... "leave it. Its full of lies. Lies, lies and more lies anyway. It's about as useless as our District Attorney and that half brain dead Medical Examiner. And of those two Susan, have we put a final end to them."

"We have and we are in a mood aren't we," Susan said pouring her own coffee after nodding for Helen not to come out on the patio. Helen grateful to be released from that morning's turmoil turned and walked away quickly as Susan turned back to Abigail and added, "so I'm guessing you've read and re-read your investigator's and lawyer's reports?"

"Reports? Is that what they were? My God.... Susan, did you read them? We can't do this because of that. We can't do that because of this and then... on top of all of it those interviews. Did you know that the investigating officer, when he was pushed for details, had the gall to say that Terry may have encouraged her own rape by wearing a skirt..."

"I did," Susan said.

"A skirt," Abigail yelled and added, "can you imagine? That child dared to wear a skirt to a party. A skirt of all things? Good God Almighty! Imagine that! My granddaughter may have encouraged her own rape, because she wore a skirt."

"I did read that part," Susan said and added as she patted Abigail's hand. "And you have ever right to be outraged,"

"Outraged? No, my dear, I'm not outraged..... You've misunderstood me. No Susan, I'm beyond outrage. Susan my dear, I'm beyond even indignation, " Abigail said. "And that Frat house is gone right?"

"It's gone, " Susan said. "And that's not outrage?"

"No," Abigail said. "And the boys? Those boys are gone as well?"

"All of them," Susan said.

"Excellent," Abigail said. "And mine isn't outrage either! Not anymore."

"Really," Susan said looking at Abigail but not surprised.

"Yes! That would assume there was some type of failure and that would mean the possibility that we might be attempting to try and fix this... this system. No, Susan there is no fix! Susan, I'm bleeding from the eyes," Abigail said as she fell back into her chair. "Susan, I do not want to fix this system."

"So what would you like to do," Susan said looking for a way to calm her employer.

"Susan, this is one of those times where you open the door, stand just at the threshold, pull the pin and toss in the grenade, close the door, put your fingers in your ears and count five seconds," Abigail said. "After the bang we simply go in, clean up the mess and start over."

"I see," Susan said.

"No Susan, I'm not mad, I'm furious," Abigail said balling her fists and shaking them at the sky.

"So I'm buying grenades," Susan asked.

"You bet your ass, boxes and boxes of them. Lots of them," Abigail said and laughed. "Today you and I will spend the day just driving through town lobbing grenades. Hows your arm? Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"My arm is great and yes, that does sound wonderful, but how would that solve the problem," Susan asked.

"Well, obviously it wouldn't, but how sweet the notion and how satisfying the image of all those tiny bureaucrats running for cover," Abigail said snickering.

"Abigail, in the meantime, your investigator suggested they might go through the evidence again and there are always things missed during an interview... they could do those again as well," Susan said. "I've even talked with a Forensic Doctor who said, under a court order he could be given the rape kit and do the science on it."

"No! No more investigations! No more legal wrangling. I'm going to talk with my granddaughter and daughter and suggest she actually drop the case," Abigail said through clinched teeth.

"Abigail, no. You can't. That boy did it! You know it, I know it, he knows it, everyone knows it. Don't do this... Please, Terry deserves more than that," Susan said. "she needs justice."

"She does. She deserves the best defense she can get, but above all else she deserves real justice. A lot of girls deserve justice. Well Susan I'm telling you right here and right now that she is going to get her justice.... Real justice and more. Every bit of that. When I'm finished with this town there will never ever be another man not willing to speak up in defense of our girls," Abigail said and suddenly Abigail went calm.

Susan had seen this type of calm before. She had been with Abigail for a long time.

"What," Susan asked slightly unnerved. She had seen Abigail mad, furious even, but she had never seen her hands shaking the way they were shaking now, nor the calm in her voice. There was fury in that seemingly frail body, and suddenly Susan pitied whoever was about to be in the way of this woman.

Susan had seen that look before, many times. Abigail was a brilliant business woman. Scary at times when she was working a deal and she rarely lost. Ruthless if you crossed her and right now, at this instant Abigail had that same ruthless look. Susan, after fifteen years as Abigail's administrative assistance knew that look intimately.

Beware the fury of a patient man," Abigail suddenly said again in a voice Susan could just hear.

"Wait? What? What did you just say," Susan asked and added, "did you just quote John Dryden, the poet again?"

"I did! And my patience has ended. So, are you ready to go to work," Abigail asked.

"Say the word," Susan said pressing her phone on and watching the heads up display come on in her glasses as she added, "I'm yours...."

"Susan, before we start, you must know something. Some of this may not meet the standards of American Jurisprudence," Abigail said. "And in fact a few laws within its framework might even be slightly broken."

"I see," Susan said, "will the girls get their justice?"

"Oh yes and more," Abigail said. "Even if I have to spend the rest of my days behind bars."

"I'm in," Susan said.

"First of all this all goes on our private server in the Bahamas only - no where else. I want it all fully encrypted, Here in the US hard copies only - one set in either your hands or mine. No others. If you move it to me or from me you move it with couriers. Different couriers each time. No electronics at all," Abigail said. "Susan, these are hard rules okay? Nothing that can come back on us."

"Understood," Susan said shutting down her phone and putting it into the small faraday box Abigail had custom made for their phones. Susan opened her paper day timer and notebook. This was what Abigail called one of her pin and paper projects. Single copies, no trace.

"Okay, first of all I want to buy the Baker estate. You'll see the listing in todays paper. Don't negotiate the price, just buy it. But not directly. Go through the Bahamas' again and create a new shell company. Make it very complicated and German. Double the normal layers of ownership," Abigail said.

"Which financing," Susan asked.

"Use our reserve bank president's name, the new one, on both the documents and deed. Have him then sell the house to our European VP and then have him transfer it to another shell company back in the Bahamas then transfer it back to Germany. Finally have him sell it to our Bolivian company. Cover the money used with our German holdings, but do it as a pass through using Bit coins," Abigail said.

"Got that," Susan said and paused when Abigail did.

Abigail stayed quiet So Susan waited. Abigail looked deeply in thought, looked out passed the patio windows and then turned back suddenly and began again...

"Next, we need to hide the purpose of the house from curious neighbors and anyone searching the transactions, so leak it within the neighborhood that it's going to be a temporary home to be remodeled for upscale European execs visiting America. Make it to do with the college or something like that and link that rumor so it goes back to Germany and dies there. Link it back to three or four companies big enough to afford an estate that big" Abigail said and again she paused.

"Call the most expensive interior decorating firms, at least four, to come out and start working up bids for the entire house, I want that to be noisy, newspaper worthy. I want their company trucks out front for people to see and for pictures. All the best companies for the busy bodies," Abigail said.

Abigail paused again but started up after a moment.

"We're going to need to make modifications to the house, some of them extensive, so find me an architect. Not local. Not American These mod's are going to be private. Get a new one outside of the US. Get one without a name. Find me a recent graduate. Somebody really good, hungry, that knows American codes. Get them from say, London," Abigail said.

"What are we looking at," Susan asked.

"We're going to do some structural changes when I come up with them. Find a small but reputable firm. Have that firm, whoever you get, use our architect. Only go through the architect. Alert them you want our person to talk to them about what we want to do with the house but not until its designed. Until then they can be on standby - quiet until then. We'll give them a substantial retainer to keep from wiggling."

"You want the tradesmen on some kind of retainer," Susan asked.

"Yes, and put the architect in an apartment in Sweden. All expenses. till we can open an office out here."

"And what is it we are doing," Susan asked.

"I'll explain that in a minute. On second thought, make sure that our new architect, again, whoever that is, has a new office in town as well after he or she gets set up in Sweden. Make sure that it is set up and run from our bank in Fullerton, but go through Texas," Abigail said before yet another pause.

Susan hovered over her notepad after texting on the unconnected pad and talking furiously every instruction that didn't compromise Abigail's secrecy. She knew Abigail was only taking a breath.

"Did you get all that," Abigail asked.

"yes, I did," Susan answered.

"Good! Next I want a furniture craftsman and secure, a good one. A very good one. Get two. The first one... I want him or her capable of the finest wood working projects. No, wait a second? Hold that," Abigail said looking off in the distance.

"No craftsman," Susan asked.

"Wait, change that. Never mind that. No, on second thought lets do this. I want you to Contact George Carrion and tell him to stand by on a new movie concept I'm willing to fund and that I'm going to need his resources to prototype costumes and furniture to flesh out an idea I have," Abigail said.

"A new movie," Susan asked now looking slightly confused as she added, "you want someone for a new movie?"

"Exactly," Abigail said and then added, "and find me a warehouse locally where he can work and get him set up. He's going to need at least 50,000 square feet. Tell him I'll give him the title of the movie when I come up with one and get him on a non-disclosure even before you do anything else. Make sure he has all the funding he wants. I want him exclusively."

"Is that it,' Susan asked.

"No, and get my project manager? I need her to rough out a project for me. I want logistics, cost projections, legal exposure, project time line.... the works. Oh, and I need legal to send me someone with an expertise on criminal law," Abigail said. "Their best."

"Abigail? Why would you be concerned about criminal law," Susan asked. "I get that we might be skirting the law, but breaking it is another thing altogether."

"Never mind that for now. Just make sure she and everyone else is aware that this a eyes only business black ops project... no documentation, no electronics... No emails, no memos. When we talk about this I want it done face to face so set that up as well," Abigail said.

"Got it," Susan said.

"Susan I'm serious, no path leading back to us. Have everyone, no you do it. Go buy a new laptops and get IT to secure them. Take out the memory, disk, all of the recorders. Set that up so they can only connect in the meeting room. No outside connections at all. I want them stripped. Everything hard wired. External drives only. I do not want anyone outside of the people I trust knowing about the.... I want the IT guy there. Never mind the name yet"

"Abigail, what in heavens name are you planning," Susan asked.

"Revenge! Details to follow" Abigail said and then added, "no, not just revenge, but revenge with a capital R."

"Abigail, be careful, people go to jail for things like this," Susan warned.

"That's why I want to talk with an expert in criminal cases," Abigail said.

"Seriously, you could be looking at jail time if this gets out," Susan said.

"Really? Susan? In this town? That's not what I've heard! I just read a report that made it very clear that's not the case. You can actually rape a child and get away with it. Did you know that? You can rape a child with hundreds of witnesses standing around and go to bed in your own bed that same night," Abigail said.

"Abigail," Susan said.

"I'm serious. You can rape someone after you've slipped them drugs and the very next day... poof! No evidence, no witnesses, no trail. Honey, you can't prosecute what you can't prove," Abigail said and then added, "trust me, I know. I was just told that by our very own local District Attorney."

"Now, is that it," Susan asked.

"Yes. No. Maybe. Finally, find me a doctor that is willing to work on shady projects. I'm guessing you can find someone in Mexico that would love to vacation here a few days a month. I want a good one. Honey, I want someone competent and a woman and the best, but morally flexible." Abigail noted looking thoughtful.

"Are we done now," Susan asked.

"Almost. And this next part has to be very quiet, but get me a list... again as quietly as you can, of the girls that have filed rape charges in the past two years. I want the ones that filed and never went to court, Get another list of the women that claimed rape but didn't file at all," Abigail said "And get me Dan again before you run off with all of that," Abigail said.

HERE, TAKE TWO WITH A BEER

"Okay Dan, talk to me about these drugs," Abigail said sitting in the room with her lead investigator and Susan who joined them when Chuck arrived from his office.

"Okay, as you've no doubt guessed, this is a fairly popular drug among the college fraternity houses. As far as I can tell, almost everyone on campus knows about this stuff and can get it within maybe thirty minutes of wanting it," Dan said flipping his note pad open.

"Is it cooked, processed or what," Abigail asked.

"No. Believe it or not, it's a legitimate drug called Rohypnol and it is actually used in the short-term treatment of sleep disorders. Its one of those so called Easy Peasy drugs," Dan said.

"What the hell is that," Abigail asked.

"You know," Dan said. "Those are the kind of drugs that you walk in to a doctors office and say: I cant sleep and the doctor reaches into a drawer and pulls out a sample, gives it to you and writes a prescription for a month's worth. An hour later you're a drug dealer or you've got enough for a party. Easy Peasy!

"My God," Abigail said.

"Its getting a little harder, now that it has a reputation, but not too much. Oh, and I think I mentioned it at least once, and you're going to love this in a relative sort of way, it's most popular nickname is the date rape drug," Dan said.

"Date rape drug, How appropriate," Abigail said sarcastically.

"I know right? Anyway, you may also hear other names. It's pretty damn popular and depending on who you are or where you come from it goes by: Rophies, ropies, ruffies, roofies," Dan said, "Originally it was part of the Valium family but it's tested to be ten times more potent."

"Fast," Abigail asked.

"Fast? Yes," Dan said. "Starts working in about 15 minutes depending on your weight and how high you already are, and it is colorless, odorless and if mixed well is tasteless. It's virtually undetectable and immediately relaxes the person taking it while putting them into a state of euphoria."

"Euphoria," Abigail asked.

"Yes. A very serious happy kind of high," Dan said. "It's been said to be a very exaggerated high with very few side effects."

"So they get sedated and high," Abigail asked.

"Yes. That sedation or relaxing effect or euphoria actually happens easily within about 20 to 30 minutes and the effects can last up to eight hours for the average person. It gets worse when you combine it with alcohol, say for instance, a single beer or glass of wine, in a small person," Dan said flipping to his last page of notes.

"So it's pretty potent," Abigail asked.

"Very. From what I've read, Rohypnol can make almost anyone shed their inhibitions. And worse, they, and this is almost everyone, always suffer from loss of short term memory or memory distortions," Dan said. "You almost literally stop recording memories.

"Short term," Abigail asked.

"Once the brain is under the influence of Rohypnol it's similar to a hypnotic trance so short term memory is not actually recording the way it might when you're awake," Dan said. "There is no reliable testimony for the periods between the drug effects so witness accounts are usually ignored or easily tossed aside by defense attorneys."

"Great, so can you get some if I need it," Abigail asked. "Lots of it."

"With or without a prescription," Dan asked.

"To be determined," Abigail said.

"Yes," Dan said. "Either way."

IF A GIRL OWNS THE HOUSE, IT SHOULD SHOW

Instead of a single architect Susan found a bright fledgling young firm eager to do Abigail's bidding. It took three months to render the drawings during close of escrow on the house. The small young firm just opened in London happily traveled at Abigail's request and expense and took up residence in their temporary office set up by Susan.

The young man and young lady from the firm did a walk through of the house with Abigail and Susan to discuss Abigail's thoughts. Drawings were made, from sketches at first, reviewed and redrawn. The structural changes that were recommended were over built at Abigail's insistence to lower the risk of denials and permits and approvals went quickly.

Local tradesmen did the work on approved drawings and permits to the joy of residents on either side of the house. As to those neighbors, Abigail had landscapers immediately begin adding mature hedges and trees on either side of the property. A new fence ran down between the property on the left paid by Abigail happily shocking those owners on either side.

Abigail also found her warehouse for her movie set.

Abigail made interior modifications to a medium size warehouse she purchased near an industrial park not far from the house. At the warehouse she installed a high privacy fence and had an electric gate added with additional private parking. The architectural firm did the drawings for that building as well and again the approval process went very fast.

With the aid of an Assistant District Attorney who herself had been raped and turned out to become a strong ally, Abigail secured the names of female students either in their last year of college, or doing post graduate work.

Some former rape victims were now working in the private sector and every one of them very eager to form her teams. All of the girls she interviewed and who eagerly accepted Abigail's offer also had once been raped and ignored either by the district attorney or police departments Special Victims Unit.

The house took on a life of its own as suggestions by those few women that would be using the house offered their inputs to the architects. When the house reached its first level of renovation furniture began coming it the house and it started to take on the feel of a home. With ample credit the girls living at the residence began shopping for the little things that made it a home.

Abigail was the one that said it felt like a girl owned it. That was when she told Susan to hire the House Mother. When Susan asked Abigail what she meant by a house mother she said someone that would love and care for the home and the girls in it. Helen Marsh, Abigail's house keeper found Maria Sanchez, a rape victim herself but fifteen years ago. Maria became Sunshine House's first House Mother.

With the house finished Abigail brought in George Carrion and along with Susan they walked into the vast cold space of her newly purchased 50,000 square foot warehouse. George had been taken on a tour of the house then spent the afternoon at Abigail's own home having lunch where she explained the Movie she wanted to produce:

REVENGE - THE MOVIE

"So as crazy as this sounds Abigail, I've been told you want to produce a movie," George says.

"I do," Abigail says.

"And what in heavens name possessed you to consider producing a movie," George asked.

"I needed the cover," Abigail said. "I'm going to do some things that are going to need a cover that producing a movie would cover perfectly."

"Then by God, you'll have your movie old friend," George said. "So tell me about it if you've got a plot in mind?"

"Yes. It's about this Fraternity that is raping college girls. The girls, none of which have found justice with the system, have decided to seek justice on their own. These girls train and form teams and abduct one boy at a time bringing them to this mysterious house in a quiet suburbs. It's at this house that these boys are humiliated in the worse possible ways while being photographed and filmed," Abigail says.

"Got it so far," George says. "Actually has the makings of a great plot but there are holes."

"Holes? That's why you are here George. Anyway, later the girls use these films to blackmail these boys into accepting this bizarre training, first to be sissified, then later in becoming these so called Guardian Angels or escorts for college girls on campus," Abigail says over lunch with George as she adds, "so what do you think?"

"As a theme? Sounds pretty lame," George said. "As a plot? I can't say straight up I like it, but we could dress it up with a lot of blood and gore. I got some ideas on that.

"No blood and gore," Abigail says as Susan starts laughing. "And no chain saws or hockey masks either."

"So what is it you want," George asks.

"That exact theme in real life," Abigail said. "You've seen the warehouse? Fill it, make it real enough to train the girls that are going to capture and train the boys."

"Abigail? This isn't about a movie is it," George asked in a lower conspiratorial tone.

George understood completely and sat back on the front porch to light the cigar he preferred when he was formulating his first thoughts:

"George, I want that house duplicated in that warehouse so the girls can train there. I want a couple of the streets of the campus duplicated on the lot for the same reason." Abigail says.

"We're not going to need rights to the story, we've got that. We will need to document the steps so I'll bring in a screenwriter to do that so we've got a first draft script. We don't need actors so no casting because you've got the girls you want. We might need actors or stunt men for the boy's roles, I can do that. We will shoot the rehearsals once we start training them and fine tuning them for the kidnapping scenes, and to study mistakes which means our stages for the actors," George said.

"So what do we need," Abigail asked.

"Stunt people, the best, mine, and trainers, a couple at least, also mine," George said, "which includes accommodations, and transportation and part of the warehouse for training. A few trailers and a service to take care of those trailers and a catering service will work."

"Done," Abigail said turning to Susan who was writing that down.

"You'll give me the details for the facility and names of the people, right," Susan said. to George

"Yes," George said.

"What else do you need," Abigail asked.

"Do you have costuming," George asked.

"Nothing so far," Abigail said and added, "we're thinking of outrageously cute and ultra feminine."

"I'll talked with my people for that. We're going to need pre-production cast, film crew or teach your girls how to do that and since we've got a location, construction people for the sets, I've got some trustworthy people but if you've got your own I can work with them," George said.

"Susan will compile the list," Abigail said.

That list took a week as George worked on his own list of items. He traveled back to Los Angeles to meet with a pre production company that rented equipment and sat down with a production assistant that helped him compile his equipment list. George flew back and met Cindy Adams his new Pre-Production Revenge Movie Team Leader.

Cindy Adams, along with George assembled what was dubbed the "Ma'am Team and structured them per George's instructions as if directing a movie on the training lot he began creating. That training lot was Inside the warehouse where he duplicated the first floor of the house. Trailers were brought in and set up as was a community tent. A set of streets with a facade was built that made it look like part of the campus.

George did in fact get permits and permission to shoot preliminary scenes around town to give the girls a sense of what they would be up against. They used hand held cameras, as well as van mounted cameras and later head sets to create 3D runs. They even got occasional police support for crowd and traffic control.

At the back part of the lot that Abigail purchased, George Carrion also built a mockup of the front of the house and its street scene so the girls could rehearse with the van and gurney. It was not too unlike a SWAT team practicing. George brought in and used several trusted stunt girls for the training and fitness.. Inside the warehouse was the entire lower half of the house staring at the door where the gurney would be brought in.

A screenwriter that George used a number of times refined the capture scenes a number of times as mistakes were uncovered to improve dramatization. Roles were clarified even dialogue was practiced, especially over the radios. They used stunt women for the take down practice as the newly formed teams watched.

There were twelve cameras recording the action scenes that were reviewed for mistakes. Within a week they were flawless. The timing was never more than 30 seconds plus or minus and then rarely caused by them.

Some of that dialog that would go over the radios was checked by Abigail's legal department for incriminating evidence that might appear on tape down the road should a random scanner catch them talking. The nice thing about making a movie the lawyer said is it's all fantasy.

Abigail Pennyworth would add an amen to that comment easily right after meeting Edith. That meeting was right after hearing George Carrion idea on how to blackmail a young man. As Abigail confided to George on what she wanted to do and why she outlined her program.

Ultimately she told George she wanted acolytes. Abigail wanted young men who would follow young women without question because they had to. She wanted a young man who would accept a girl's leadership immediately and without question. The only way she was going to accomplish that, to put it mildly, was to blackmail them, which meant putting them into compromising positions.

That's when George interrupted and suggested no compromising positions so much as compromising looks in compromising positions. With Abigail's curiosity captured he went on to explain his idea and how much more of an impact it would have while serving to minimize the legal issues a little. Dressing someone in a costume for a movie actually set aside the legal issues.

Dressing someone sissy wasn't as serious as some of the other things Abigail had originally suggested. Dressing someone sissy was easy with a superior costume designer George said and that's when George introduced Abigail to Edith Marylander.

Edith Marylander was George's top Costume Designer. When Edith showed Abigail some of her ideas she actually made the word sissy seem like an understatement. After Edith's presentation Abigail decided to leave the outfits up to her.

ON A GIRL ITS ADORABLE

"What you really need is a Baby Take a Bow Shirley Temple Look, but for your boys," Edith said laying her large binders down on Abigail's office coffee table before opening them. Edith had roughed out some sketches that caught Abigail's breath the instant Edith opened the cover.

Abigail and Edith had met with George, after a careful vetting, and like all the rest Edith had been shocked but ultimately got behind what Abigail wanted to do. And as she readily admitted she would happily be an accessory before, during and after Abigail first "crime".

She promised sketches within a week. That first sketch was obviously of a boy. A boy about the age of a late teenager. Late teens, early college age approximately, but with nothing else on except this exaggerated diaper. He was illustrated into this back drop of a girl's nursery, head down, and looking very sad.

"Amazing," Abigail said. "So what am I looking at exactly?"

"This is actually a standard diaper under a kind of "you know you're wearing a diaper - diaper," Edith said turning the page to show Abigail what she meant. The sketches showed an obvious boy late teens, early twenties, dressed in nothing but a regular diaper. In the sketch next to that and laying open was a puffy satiny diaper.

There was a shimmery effect clearly making it appear like silk or satin and obviously very fluffy as she added, "this diaper would be added on top of the other, lined in a plastic panty material and would go over the first diaper to exaggerate the diaper look and feel. It goes on after the first diaper but before the baby pants or diaper covers."

"And just for the sake of my education, why," Abigail asked.

"Actually the design goes back some number of years now. I was just a seamstress then and I made one of these for a dominate once. She actually had to explain what she did which surprised me, but the way she put it, when you've pinned this on a young man, they know they are wearing a diaper. The way she explained it to me is that this kind of diaper made it very tough being manly when you can't stand, sit or walk like a man," Edith said.

"I love it," Abigail said.

"Thought you might," Edith said. "And of course the boy will hate it not just because it's clearly a diaper but because he can't hide it."

"Because the pants can't cover it," Abigail said.

"No, because I will apply the Shirley Temple rules to his little dresses," Edith said.

"Shirley Tempe rule? What's that," Abigail said smiling at the term.

"I'm plagiarizing here from a book, but back in the Shirley Temple day her LOOK, if you will, was what mothers most wanted. That iconic hairstyle, those all over ringlets were everywhere and even today are still recognizable. Her style of dress was always very toddler-ish even when she was well past the age of a toddler. If you look almost every dress she wore had a cute little bodice flaring out to a little skirt. They designed those skirts to show off her legs and a bit of her panties. Always," Edith noted pointing out those features.

"Adorable," Abigail noted.

"Almost every dress had puffed sleeves with hems rarely past her fingertips and her panties almost always had bits of lace or ruffles. You're boys will wear the same things. Shirley also loved panty ruffles and lacy slips. Of course the boys won't love them but hey, it's not up to them. Right," Edith noted.

"Right," Abigail agreed. "Damn right!".

"Anyway, I'll make sure there are full slips, and even petticoated like she was. They had rules on how long the slips were to the length of her skirts. Which were a little shorter so her panty ruffles showed. If I carry those rules to your young men's ruffled diaper covers his ruffles show," Edith said.

"You've convinced me Edith. I'm going to leave you to the designs. I couldn't do them any better," Abigail said flipping past several pages of young men wearing Shirley Temple dresses with some from the backside clearly wearing the original diaper but now covered in ruffled panties.

"So you like these," Edith asked.

"Adorable," Abigail whispered.

"You happy," George asked.

"Very happy George," Abigail said.

"Want to see what your abductions are going to look like as a movie," George asked.

"Are you kidding," Abigail said excitedly. "Yes!"

George had built a small viewing room at the end of his office area and invited Abigail and Susan in four weeks after the process began in earnest

Who's the young man, Abigail asked.

He's an actor I flew in. I use him a lot. He's legit. No rehearsal, none needed. Had him walk from the library, early evening, down the same street as most of the young men would walk. The Ma'am team are your girls, your first team, now trained," George said.

"Your team," George said. "Everything else being filmed is exactly how its going to happen in real time, Were using four stationary cameras and eight go pros. Cindy, want to get the lights!"

The room went dark. The young man came out of the library and began walking when two girls approached. Each girl was shown as part of a split screen. As they passed one reached up and suddenly the young man collapsed....

"That was a real Taser," George said.

"Is he okay," Abigail asked nervously.

"Absolutely," George said.

Twenty minutes later the young man was standing off to the side of a gurney in a very adorable satin baby dress over a full slip. He wore a baby bonnet, booties and ruffled panties lined in plastic panties covering a substantial cloth diaper with a soaker. He stood in front of the Ma'am team. All were waving. The boy was holding a baby's bottle. The girls were fluffing and lifting his dress. The film faded to black and credits began to role.

"My God, is that how its going to really happen," Abigail whispered.

"I suspect the other boys, most anyway, won't be as happy as that actor," George said. "And you most likely won't see him standing there while they fluff his little baby dress or pat his ruffled bottom, but yes, that's exactly how it's going to happen."

"And we're ready," Abigail asked.

"When you say the word," Susan said. "And, just for the record, that really is how they end up looking. Edit has fashioned the first 25 costumes."

Abigail looked around the room. Whispered her granddaughter's name, looked at George and closed her eyes.

"This is for you Terry and a thousand other girls who have never seen justice. Abigail said. "GO!

ACOLYTES

When Abigail gave the word the first acolytes as they would be called were secretly chosen.

They were called acolytes because Abigail considered them followers. It didn't matter if they wanted to be or not. Abigail actually considered the boys recruits and once recruited they would become followers.

When someone asked about the moral issue Abigail handed them a binder to read. It held seventy five single page typed testimonials of stories. Each a story taken from court documents of a girl raped in college who never saw a moment of justice.

Abigail saw the boys that would become acolytes her followers in a cause that would someday form shields around girls in college. The boys were analogous to wild horses. At first they would be captured and penned so to speak. Caged as it were then broken and tamed the same as those wild horse might be, then saddled.

From Abigail's perspective the diapers and dresses nothing more than those saddles and bridals. The boys would hate wearing their baby clothes but then again who ever asked a horse if he wanted to be saddled when it was time to be ridden.

Later with kindness and softness they would be taught to respond. After some amount of time they would embrace their roles or so Abigail hoped. Ultimately it didn't matter because unlike the girls the only harm the boys would come to experience would be badly bruised egos.

Abigail also secured Julie to head up the Ma'am Team. Julie in turn found a teacher willing to create and teach the necessary material for the classes these new acolytes would be using for their studies. Abigail held one final meeting at her new 'training facility' and with everyone nodding their heads in approval, formally launched the Ma'am Club...

Logistically they began abducting young men that following night. At first it was one abduction till they were sure of their system. It worked perfectly. The first week it remained one a night. Within a another week they started doing two a night. They were abducting three a night as a maximum. Five the first week, ten the third, then twenty by the forth week. By week 26 they had hit 70% of that year's Freshman class which was 280 acolytes managed by 56 supervisors.

Four to five boys per supervisor seemed optimum as a management range. Supervisors came from all walks as Abigail's influence expanded. There were waitresses, flight attendants, attorneys, secretaries, a judge, an airline pilot. The list was as diverse as the sissies they managed. The boys never met each other so no one knew who in school was a sissy and who wasn't. There were rumors and looks, speculation, but no one dared ask.

The budget for costumes was significant. Susan hired a girl to managed the logistics out of a shop downtown who in turn managed nearly a dozen seamstress. There were dozen's of diapers designed to fit several sizes to go with ruffled panties. Slips and dresses hung on racks and custom shoes stared filling slots in larger sizes to go with ruffles socks coming in from Japan and China. All Helen needed was a week to start an outfit and the outfit was ready.

A new warehouse was taken over next door and secretary was hired and rooms were built for the Supervisors to meet their boys in. One hour a month for training was the minimum and they had to bring their outfits. Miss a meeting and there were consequences. Disruptions, or refusals also had consequences.

Those punishments were rumored, but the names conjured up images and kept most boys in line: Baby Bottle Time, Bottom Plug Vibrator time, Chocolate Pudding Diaper time, Coloring Book Disney. Those were the basics, paddle butt and beyond for the worse.

For the extremes, or those that refused, it got serious.

One of the football players did refuse. He refused outright. He refused to do any of it and with a flex of his muscles defied and dared the girl he loomed over to do something about it? She didn't, she backed off. He scoffed and turned on his heels and left. That following day his outfit ended up at his feet in the locker room. The stunt girl hired was magnificent.

It happened quickly. He was sitting on a bench in the locker room changing for practice wearing just his jock strap and pulling on his pants. Suddenly A cute girl came walking into the locker room surprising all of the guys getting ready. Her arms were full of very cute, very feminine clothes. Not actual big girl clothes but something more like little girl clothes.

There was a little pink dress, ruffled panties and most shocking of all a diaper which were thrown at him by the girl as she came up to him. He'd never seen her before but no one knew that. She was screaming at him that she was tired of playing his stupid sex games. If he wanted to dress like a baby girl he needed to find someone else.

On the floor was a cute little baby dress, those ruffled panties and a snap on diaper and her yelling that she wanted a man and not a sissy baby before turning and running off. He sat there stunned for a moment then jumped up and ran after the girl hired to do the acting, but she was gone when he got outside. The stunt girl was a sprinter and had climbed the bleachers.

By the time he got back his not so little dress, those panties lined in plastic and that diaper were being examined by his team mates. Clearly the outfit would fit him? Clearly they all had questions? He told them to kiss off. He told them none of those things were his. The giant had been taken down. He left the gym immediately and ended up leaving school, and the message got out.

No one knew what happened to the clothes that had been tossed on the floor that day. Someone said one of the players had picked everything up and stuffed it into a gym bag but no one could remember who it was. No one cared. As it happens it was a running back, one of the ones sitting on the bench when the clothes were tossed. Fast on his feet and a quick thinker, grabbing a bag as everyone watched the jock take off after the girl. In any event when things did calm down again, the clothes were gone.

And that little example worked. No one ever came close to complaining again. For those that talked of refusing among themselves they got to see the video. The video from the button camera carried by the actress for that encounter became a training tape for those first year students that sometimes refused or didn't want to cooperate. Few held to their convictions once they'd seen that video play out.

Yet this wasn't without it's ironies and of those in training that first year there were some notable exceptions. Six of the boys formed a group called the Shirley Temple Fan Club and marched that Spring for Gay Pride in their costumes. They were a popular note among the marchers with the doll carnage's and precision marching. Two others formed a subset within a cross dressing group for those who enjoyed dressing as little girls or baby girls. Training for those boys was waved. The ones that requested additional dresses or accessories were also given a pass.

For the rest there were also options. While there were the sticks, there were also carrots as well. For the ones that cooperated and suffered through the training it went like this: There were two classes taken in their baby dresses, then two more in their Shirley Temple outfits. Four weeks of the most humiliation experience a man shouldn't have to suffer through, and then step two.

Step two was a kind of graduation. Graduation was a full purge of those photos that had been taken except for one archive set. What the man did with the outfits was up to him, but he never had to wear them again officially. Then the best part: At that point all of his school debt was paid off and he received a certificate of appreciation. He was also asked to continue. If he said yes.... he would be enrolled into the Guardian Angel program and it didn't stop there.

The Guardian Angel program was a training program that taught the young man first aid and self defense and membership as an escort for unaccompanied females on campus or to and from the campus. For that duty to the campus women, their remaining college tuition, and depending on hours worked, room and board, would be paid for throughout their remaining college till graduation. At graduation of the program their final package of photos was destroyed when they received the Guardian Angel pin.

Of the 280 inductees that first year 251 Guardian Angels became Sophomores. Eleven transferred to other colleges outside of the district. Eight were outed and ten turned out to be orientated in such a way that they were advanced into a new program and assembled hurriedly for unanticipated advancement. Four more joined the crossdressing group and the pride parade ended up with a total of twelve.

There were a few it would seem that liked their outfits and or treatments. They became just Angels and were pressed into service providing hours as volunteers where ever needed. Their pins were a bit more feminine than the Guardians. It went on like that daily as new names were pulled.

Then one fateful day Josh Anderson's name was pulled and handed to the processing team. The processing team took there few days to get his stats in order and run a background check for medical issues, schedule conflicts and anything else that might interfere with his abduction. With that done his picture was added to a folder and given over to the Ma'am Team for that nights scheduled abductions.

Josh meanwhile was going about his school day unaware of what was about to happen to him as his name came up and was recorded next to the number "281".

JOSH ANDERSON

When Josh Anderson's name came up the process had become fairly routine but there was nothing really routine about it. First there was the profile and that was created by Dan or one of his detectives and submitted to Susan who then reviewed it with the Ma'am Team. There were several checks made including one last medical for any potential conditions before the go ahead.

The go ahead once it was given prompted the team to schedule a night.

There was one final weather check before the Ma'am Team assembled for their fifth night to take Josh. The private detective, Dan, called Abigail on her cell phone, for last minute updates on their target. Abigail listened in on every abduction. Dan was charged with building profiles of their future acolytes. Abigail, with Susan nervously standing by, in turn called Julie and gave her the go ahead.

"The rest," Abigail whispered to Susan when she hung up. "Was again up to Julie."

Abigail's Next Guardian Angel was about to begin a very long and arduous journey.

Josh closed his books, stuffed them into his backpack, slung one strap over a shoulder tiredly and headed for the large ornate doors of the school's library. He was exhausted as he pushed on the massive doors and walked through. Josh paused at the bottom and yawned before turning for the walk back to his dorm.

"Heads up," Marge said speaking to alert everyone. No one else talked.

"Target is leaving the library," Marge, one of the spotters said over her burner phone. It was set up as a conference call connecting her with the other spotter also using a burner phone, the girls in the van and the rest at the residence.

The phones were all burner phones, cell phones with prepaid cards for one time use that could be tossed or in this case left in donation boxes over seventeen donation sites throughout the city. The operation was deemed clandestine and the attorney advising the leaders had recommended limited communications given the state of America's new found paranoia. They would be wiped of prints inside and out before being tossed.

"How we looking Linda," Julie asked. She made the final go/no go decision as the on site Ma'am Supervisor.

"We're good from what I can see," Linda said.

"Okay everyone this is a go, I repeat, we're a go," Julie said before setting her phone on the floor next to her in the box that was secured for that purpose.

Everyone, already tense, made themselves ready as Marge, watching Josh walk along the sidewalk towards the van, began calling out his location.

"He's one hundred yards and closing. All clear," Marge said.

"Fifty feet," Marge said casually over her phone. She was excited, as always, but they had practiced this a hundred times and Josh was now number 281 so it was pure muscle memory. Everyone had an image of the site and the young man's position as he walked within context to their position. Each tensed a little more.

"Get ready," Marge warned. "He's a car length from the van."

The capture team, Debbie and Tracy, already in the street but across the way, started to make their way to the van. Their angle was such that Josh would not see them moving towards the back of the van to come out on the sidewalk facing Josh. Josh was just coming to the van's front as the two girls stepped onto the sidewalk near the rear.

Josh didn't pay any attention to the van parked alongside the sidewalk. At that moment it was just another vehicle along the quiet street, and he was tired. He'd been at the library for nearly three hours and just wanted to get home. He was thinking of his lessons when he saw the girls, both of them.

He thought it strange only because he hadn't seen them on the sidewalk before this. Both had appeared as if out of nowhere making him guess the van had blocked them before this. He looked intently because both girls were identical. Short blond wigs, bright red lipstick, white tee shirts over what looked like black bras and black slacks. They both looked at him and gave a light smile. The black bras under the white tees were meant to draw his attention from their faces.

He gave a noncommittal nod, filed away the oddness, smiled back casually and continued walking as both suddenly split to walk past him on either side. That too was odd he thought because the sidewalk was plenty wide enough for them to pass him and stay together easily.

Both Debbie and Tracy turned at the exact same time just as Josh passed. Just as the girl's passed Josh had noticed that each wore flesh colored rubber gloves.... Now that was really odd he thought. He was about to turn and verify what he'd seen. He never thought to turn and run.

Debbie as soon as she was slightly behind Josh turned to touch him with the Stun Gun. Debbie was the designated person doing the stunning. As she had practiced and now had done countless times she turned raising her arm, clicked the Stun Gun active and touched Josh on his neck. The current instantly disrupted Josh's voluntary control of his muscles via a neuromuscular incapacitation.

As Josh stiffened first from the shock before collapsing Debbie set the safety with her thumb and let the Stun Gun go to swing free on it's lanyard. That motion allowed her to join Tracy instantly to catch Josh as his legs buckled. That incapacitation while it could last from five to fifteen minutes was planned for five. The sensation for Josh was not too unlike being vibrated intensely at a very high frequency for a split second and involuntarily he started to crumble to the ground.

"Got his arm," Tracy asked as she held Josh's left arm in hers.

"Got him," Debbie said as the girls in the van got the go ahead from Marge by radio to pull the door open. Julie was the one that had stepped from the passenger van door and pulled the loading door just as the drag team, standing in the doorway, stood ready. Both Debbie and Tracy were on either side of Josh as the van door opened. They were well coordinated as Debbie and Tracy passed Josh off to Janet and Tina who immediately dragged Josh backwards through the open door of the van.

Julie giving the orders added, "okay, mask."

Janet, who had put the sleep mask already on her own head for easy access handed it to Debbie who coordinated setting it over Josh's eyes. The movement was swift as both Janet and Tina then continued dragging Josh into the van while Debbie and Tracy now free of Josh grabbed his legs. Debbie climbed into the van first pulling Josh's legs with her as Tracy joined her. Julie closed the van door and climbed back into the passenger seat before picking up the cell phone.

"Capture complete, we're pulling out," Julie said over the phone to everyone listening. The base unit at the house alerted the girls there. One of the girls in the kitchen hit the count down clock to start it.

Sarah started the van's engine, looked into her mirror for traffic and started to pull away. From the moment they stunned him to when the door of the van closed was about eleven seconds. The countdown clock sitting on the dash with a magnet had been hit the instant Josh was stunned, and the half minute mark came up as the van pulled away from the curb.

The Stun Guns' paralyzing shock wasn't deadly but it scrambled the boy's motor nerve pathways instantly. Before he knew he'd been shocked his body stiffened and then as if a switch was thrown every muscle except those involuntary groups that kept his heart and lungs working stopped paying attention to his brain.

Josh could see his feet for a few seconds before a mask covered his eyes. Josh felt his head flop and spittle began dripping from his mouth as he was lifted into a van. Two other set of arms took hold while someone lifted his legs. He was brought deeper Inside of the van. It was dark but the floor was carpeted and soft and covered by a plastic sheet as he felt his legs being pushed then pulled while his body was flipped over and rearranged.

"Okay," Sarah had asked as she started the van.

"Go," Julie said as she climbed into the vans passenger seat.

Marge, was holding her cell phone to her ear and gave a final "all clear" before slipping her phone into her purse to casually walk back to meet Linda on the other side of the street. Linda on the opposite side near the library joined up with Marge and they walked side by side to the park bench to wait for the van's return. Linda had been leaning against an oak. There were no cars or people at this time of night.

Both girls had called the all clear before they began to relax. Girls in pairs were a common sight on campus. Both girls had earned about middle standing as practitioners of Judo or Judoka as taught by George Carrion's stunt coordinators.

Self defense was the key but some of the girls were becoming competent practitioners and achieving significant levels of expertise. Marge held a high level of expertise and was considered worthy of a black belt. Linda felt very safe around her.

Sarah, after hearing the all clear and getting the okay from Julie, had looked into her left mirror, pulled the directional down and eased slowly onto the road. The small phone Julie held was also used to alert the girls at the house that they were on their way. The whole sequence of events had reached the one point five mark. With their movements well rehearsed everyone but Sarah now began working.

Two minutes had now passed as the van carefully turned on Briarwood and drove off campus till they reached Page where it turned left. Four houses from the corner the van stopped and began backing onto a long driveway. There was a tall but new hedge on the passenger side merging with a beautiful Wisteria vine many years old but newly trimmed and tied into a new lattice top formed a natural flowering overhang that covered the van completely. Drones in this day and age were now an issue.

The side door of the house, once a service entrance for the kitchen had a sizable mud room that allowed the two girls inside, plus Nancy holding the needle, ample room to lay Josh out on a wide medical gurney. Meanwhile Josh had been stripped of his clothes on the trip to the house. A girl across the way watching clicked that they were all clear.

They had begun working on Josh the instant the van door closed.

Julie sitting in the front passenger seat again turned backwards and still facing the rear had taken the wallet Sandy handed her. She began using the hand held scanner to capture images of the man's student body card and drivers license. Tracy returned the card, wiped it and the leather wallet of prints and everything went into a plastic zip locked bag.

Debbie meanwhile removed Josh's shoes and socks placing them neatly in a grocery bag from a local store with hundreds of prints while Tracy joined Tina to work on emptying his pants. His ring, watch and change as with his wallet were wiped and also went into a zip lock bag.

With everything removed his pants were folded to join his underwear as they physically sat him up and removed his shirt. Tracy slipped the second plastic bag into the grocery bag now with his pants and underpants as Sarah now put the van into park and stepped out.

Sarah moved to the front of the van to keep a watch of the street as the other girls lifted Josh to meet with the other two from inside of the house. At this time of night this part of Highland Estates was fairly quiet. Even more fortunate the house on the other side of the hedge was owned by a widow who was already in bed. There was a girl sitting in a car with a small radio watching for foot traffic.

On the other side of the street, the far side were two very active surgeons rarely home and the street was designed so the house across the way both had driveways facing theirs. A narrow strip of lattice newly painted white and decorated with a flowering large potted vine hid the edge of the gurneys front from the street.

Josh was carried to the gurney and laid on his back allowing Nancy to move in and swab a leg before injecting him. It was a mild sedative but nothing was left to chance. Once injected everyone froze for a second while Nancy brought her stethoscope to his chest. On the remote chance that Josh might suffer from the stun or sedative they had a route to the hospital mapped. They had two other hospitals within five minutes of their location should one be unavailable.

Everyone went quiet and still as Nancy listened.

"Lungs are clear, heart, pulse rates good. He's good to go," Nancy said patting Josh's leg.

Even if the Stun Gun effects dissipated now the sedative was already working. The two girls Susan and Sandy brought the gurney back inside to push it fully into the room. The ramp was to their left and was wide enough to allow the gurney with girls comfortably on either side to turn a corner leading them to the extensively modified basement. That basement had been retrofitted after Abigail Pennyworth had purchased the house.

Before anything else was done and as was tradition the two girls pushing the gurney stopped to allow the other girls to gather and join for a group photo. Josh's picture would soon join the other 280 already marching down the wall. All the girls wore the same identical short blond wigs with red lipstick and white tee shirts over black bras above black pants and shoes. The rest of the pictures would be for the sake of the program. Tracy took Josh's first picture of him sitting up, naked, and looking into the camera. One of the girls hands was propping up his head from behind.

Josh looked like a prince in the middle of an odd harem until you looked at his eyes. That would soon change. The second picture came when Debbie and Sandy laid him flat again before each lifted his legs high enough for Julie to slip the diaper under him. That first disposable diaper was simply a precautionary measure. Sometimes they wet.

The girls worked precisely and carefully with each doing exactly what they were supposed to do. They had practiced hours with a 150 pound medical dummy. That practice, like everything else had been under the direction of George Carrion, Abigail's Movie Producer.

George was a meticulous director getting each part exactly right, smoothly and safely each and every time. There was another clock on the wall and Tina, who acted as Nancy's aid, and already in the basement, noted the time on a chart as she tracked the sedative.

"Okay, get his diaper," Julie asked as she closed the second tape on the diaper Josh now wore. She had stepped back for Tracy to take a picture of Josh in his diaper laying flat on his back.

"Got it," Tracy said as she continued taking pictures. First the right, then at the head, then left before she stepped away. The camera, on her cell phone, had an Ethernet cable linked first to her lap top that came in with her which was also linked to Madeline's lap top sitting on a desk on the second floor via a wall plug. There were no antennas. Madeline waited at the keyboards watching the small image of the video link. There was no other links besides the cabling.

Madeline watched the pictures streaming in as she arrayed each on her tablet. When Josh was dressed she would began to pick and chose the best of the images as more would come over the closed network. Helen already had the boys new web page up as she was building his album. Most of the page had already been created before the nights work had actually begun and all that was needed were the photos.

While that was underway the girls were dressing the young man. When Abigail's team had begun working on their next target, who turned out to be Josh, they started a work up through the investigators. That work up included his medical record, school records, credit report and sizes. Abigail's phony Business was allowed to make those inquiries. They actually knew more about Josh than Josh did on the day he was taken. So they knew exactly how big Josh was when he came into the dressing room on the gurney.

His outfit, partly boxed and partly hanging under plastic sat ready for him as one of the girls began prepping it. The disposable diaper fortunately was off the shelf. The rest came from their costume designer Edith. The girl removing the thin plastic of Josh's dress and panties shivered a little over the image that greeted her. This was the two hundred and eightieth first time she'd unpacked one of Edith's creations and it never ceased to amaze her how adorably cute they were. Edith Marylander truly was an artist she mused.

THE ACOLYTE UNIFORM

The girls surrounded Josh and began as if in an operating room. First to be added after his disposable diaper were his puffy diaper and then his baby pants. These baby pants, in pink were covered with a silky nylon "panty" layer decorated in lace across the bottom. The panties went over his feet and up along his legs till the girls lifted them again. They checked that his disposable was still dry and with that confirmed he was half rolled to expose the ruffles.

They held him in that position so Tracy could get pictures of the ruffles sewn across the panties. Tracy used the little pink bow set at the middle of the ruffles to center the pictures. With the pictures taken he was settled into a sitting position as Debbie wiggled a pacifier between his lips. A small elastic laced strap held it in place as Julie took up the custom slip.

"How we doing on time," Julie asked as she eased the slip over his head. The slip was a silky nylon bodice edged in a delicate lace with the same style bow as his ruffled panties sat at the front of his chest. The bodice in turn was attached to two layers of petticoat with the first a massive gathering of chiffon under another of taffeta. The lace attached to the taffeta layer matched the lace on the dress.

Julie turned for the dress as Debbie and Sandy coordinated as Tracy took pictures of each step. When Julie returned with the dress Debbie and Sandy in a coordinated effort pulled Josh's arms through the ruffled puffed sleeves before fusing with the short hem of the skirt. The elastic sleeves and tiny pink bows were straightened as Julie moved down to the end of the gurney to fit him into his pink, satin lined booties.

"You're good on time," Tina said as Nancy made another note on his chart. Nancy had taken another pulse and listened to Josh's heart and lungs again as the dress fell over his chest. Tracy buttoned the back of the dress and began to tie the sash into a large bow as Debbie went for the bonnet. Julie was holding Josh up for Tracy.

The bonnet, also of slippery satin and trimmed in the same lace as the baby dress, slip and panties was the last item. Tracy paused long enough for Julie to tie the long pink satin ribbons into bows under Josh's chin. The young man was now the perfect image of a baby girl, but still clearly a college boy, as the girls again posed alongside of him.

They maneuvered the gurney to the "baby room". The baby room was designed to look like a little girl's room right down to the hand-made crib. There were princess pictures in white frames that matched the color of the crib. A soft pink oval rug matched the color of the baby blanket draped over the end of the crib.

The crib's side was designed to open like a swinging gate exposing the mattress that was the same exact height of the gurney. The girls took up positions and eased Josh into the crib so he was propped by a custom pillow before he was given a doll dressed just like him. The doll was nursing a tiny baby bottle that also matched the one they put into Josh's relaxed hand.

Every girl in the room, including Nancy wore the same exact blond wig, bright red lipstick, round eye glasses and white tee-shirt over black pants. They had eased a cushioned metal brace under the back of Josh's baby dress covering it with the dress so Josh appeared to be sitting on his own. They arranged his arms and hands so he appeared to be holding the baby's bottle and doll.

"Time," Tina yelled as she verified the allocated time on the wall against her stop watch.

Tracy took a quick half dozen pictures before the girls quickly reversed the process after Josh was put back on the gurney. Off came his bonnet, the baby dress, slip, and ultimately his booties. His ruffled panties and finally his diaper. Everything was tossed to Tracy who had sat the camera down to gather and fold each of the items and pack them into a new royal blue gym bag marked "JOSH". Inside the bag were three fresh disposable diapers.

"Coming up on his first limits," Tina said. "Six minutes on the clock."

"Shoes," Julie said when Debbie pulled up the second sock. The young man was back in his pants, shirt, socks and shoes. The zip lock bags went in Josh's new gym bag. The gurney was unlocked and Josh was pushed back up the incline from the basement. He was back out to the vans side door. Sarah had climbed back into the van on the driver's side and started it as Julie climbed into the passenger's side.

The girls had gathered his backpack after Josh was laid out on the carpet and Sarah was giving the okay to drive off. The drive took three minutes and parked. Everyone waited a moment till Julie gave her all clear. Marge and Linda, sitting on the park bench was looking for the van when it rounded the corner. They took up positions to keep watch again.

Debbie and Sandy exited the van before easing the young man to the sidewalk between them. Both girls were on the track team and both were weight lifters. They half carried Josh easily to the large oak tree ten feet off the sidewalk before lowering him down into a sitting position.

"Time," Sarah said for the record. They had never gone over the rehearsed time and all that was left was to sit there till the young man fully recovered.

"$5 says two more minutes," Julie said.

"You're on, and he's still out like a light," Sandy said looking out the side window in the sliding door as they sat waiting. All the girls were in the van with the door closed.

"Here he comes," Sarah said as the young man bent forward and gave a single cough before moving his head slightly. He looked up bewildered, moved his hand a little, but his head drifted off to the side slightly before settling normally. Josh wiped his mouth of spittle looking bewildered. Josh looked left, then right, then coughed again.

"He's good," Sandy said as Julie moved back off the center hump that covered the engine.

"Let's go get a pizza, I'm starved," Tracy said.

They gave each other high fives as another successful mission had been completed flawlessly. At the house everything in the basement was wiped clean and put away. Josh's dirty diaper was lowered into a plastic bag and tossed into a diaper pail. The girl's remaining at the house made a last minute check of the room. Maria Sanchez, House Mother of Sunshine House came down from the kitchen.

On the gurney was a clean sheet and a new disposable diaper. With that done they shut the light and climbed the steps. The van would be parked, cleaned, wiped of prints and restocked for the next boy the next night. All the phones were collected, stripped of their cards and a girl spent the next half hour dropping them off. She opened the next set from a case of them and sat those out on the gurney.

Abigail, in her office watched everything unfold with a large degree of pride. When all was said and done and her cameras went dark Abigail turned to her laptop and, typed an Email to her daughter Shirley. "Give my granddaughter a kiss for me, tell her she now has another guardian angel about to start watching over her.

Shirley deleted the Email and logged into a Russian photo site using an autonomous account and found the new JPG file. Shirley printed it with the photo attached of a young man dressed as a baby girl sitting in a crib holding a baby bottle and doll. She and her daughter both laughed. It was number two hundred and eighty one.

Shirley walked to the fireplace and lit the paper. The photo had already been purged and the site account deleted. Bits and Pieces, a security program, was run for Windows to securely erase individual files on the hard drives before Shirley closed the system. She shook her head at the notion of that boy waking in his baby dress and wondering how he got that way.

RECOVERY

Josh meanwhile was looking at the grass curiously then the large mound of root from the giant oak supporting him. What the hell? He mused, desperate to understand why he was where he was. He ran his hand over the grass.

He was positive he'd been walking but he couldn't be sure, nor could he remember where he'd been or why he was sitting there. He remembered his last class then leaving it and nothing else since.

There was also the remnants of a really odd dream as bits and pieces came back only to disappear again. Josh then saw the bag with his name on it and wondered why he couldn't remember it. Obviously it was his he thought as he picked up it and his backpack.

The bag has his name on it. He didn't recognize the bag, but it had his name on it. It was also locked with a tiny lock but he didn't have a key. He picked the bag up and slung it over his shoulder after he swung his back pack on. It was a gym bag. Had he been to the gym?

Josh looked around for any hints or clues but found none. Josh was sure something had happened because he was remembering the walk. Josh turned to look up the street at the library. He looked down the street, then back up.

He'd been coming from the library, he was almost sure of that, and heading back to his dorm room. He was sure of that as well. He turned to walk back to his dorm. For the life of him he couldn't remember the bag as he took it off, looked at it then put it over his shoulder again.

The pieces, still fragmented, came back to him slowly and in bits as he finally entered his room. Steve, his room mate took a second to look up, nodded at Josh and was about to return to his book when he paused. It was the bag that caught Steve's eyes, but it was a piece of a puzzle out of context for the moment.

But Steve kept looking and then his heart froze. It couldn't be, What would be the odds? Steve wondered...

"Hey you okay," Steve asked noting the odd slightly confused look on Josh's face.

"No. I mean yes. You know what, I'm not sure Steve," Josh said as he swung his backpack onto his bed with the new large gym bag following it before sitting next to both.

"Okay, I think I understand," Steve said while shaking his head over the cryptic answer.

What caught Steve's attention again was that gym bag with Josh's name on it. It made his stomach twist in an odd way. Steve was growing more panicked over his own experience suddenly as that experience suddenly came back to him full in the face. He was remembering his first night. God, he thought. It couldn't be? What were the odds of it happening to both of us?

"It's just weird is all," Josh said.

"What's weird," Steve asked.

"I mean I'm okay, really I am, but I think something did happen to me Steve. Something odd. I mean I think something really odd happened? It's just that I can't remember. Damn it. I mean it, something very weird happened, and for the life of my I don't know what to make of it," Josh said shaking his head then grabbing it with both hands.

Steve just sat there. The feelings that he was having were getting worse.

"Damn it! To be honest I'm not even sure what exactly it was that might have happened," Josh said sitting bent over at the waist looking at the floor.

"You realize you're not making any sense, right," Steve said feeling a nervousness starting to take hold, and with it a growing fear, both for himself and for Josh.

"I know," Josh said sounding confused. "But I'm not sure I can make it make sense?"

"You want to talk about it," Steve said turning his chair so he was facing Josh fully. It was that damn bag that was bugging Steve.

"Steve! I am talking about it, you Dufus," Josh said giving his friend a sarcastic look and half a smile.

"Oh right. Sorry about that. Okay, I'm all ears," Steve said turning fully to face his friend.

"Steve, I think someone used a stun gun on me. I mean... Steve, okay, look, you know what, I know they did, I know that for a fact now and I was carried... no I was dragged into a van, yes, I know that as well," Josh said holding his head with both hands as he added, "it's all still a little fuzzy but I'm remembering some of it."

As he said it the color in Steve's face drained.

"God no, Steve whispered.

What, Josh said.

I said.... Josh listen? No. Wait? What? You just said stunned," Steve said as his ashen face suddenly went bright red.

"Hey, it's not as bad as it sounds," Josh said sounding confused. "I mean it wasn't like a kidnapping or anything, because I'm here. That's the weird part."

"It's not that Josh. No, Josh, listen to me! it is as bad as it sounds," Steve said.

"No Steve, really, I'm okay," Josh said.

"Josh, no, you're not! Trust me you're not," Steve cautioned. "In fact Josh, it could be really bad? It's just that I think... I think... No, I know what happened to you."

"Wait? What? Now how the hell would you know what happened to me, it just happened," Josh said.

"That bag! That damn gym bag! It's new, right," Steve asked sounding angry. "Look Josh I can't explain this just yet, but I think I know exactly what happened to you because of that bag. So please tell me, is it new?"

"Yes. I mean No. That's just it, I have no idea where it came from. It was sitting next to my back pack when I woke up. It's got my name on it, and it's got a lock. Only reason I took it was because it has my name on it," Josh said shrugging. "But I don't have a key for it? So wait a second? So how is it you know that happened to me?"

"I said I might know what happened to you," Steve said.

"Okay, might know? So how is it you might know," Josh asked.

"Hold on a second," Steve said getting up from his chair and bending over to reach under his bed. He dragged a bag identical to the one Josh had.

"What the hell? Where did you get that? What's in yours," Josh asked.

"Never mind that for now," Steve said.

"But how is this possible," Josh said.

"Josh, the reason I know what happened to you, I mean if I'm right about this, and I think I am, is because it happened to me," Steve said. "If what I think happened, and I'm pretty sure it did, there should be a key in one of your front pockets."

Josh looked at Steve curiously but dug into his pockets and in the right side was the small luggage key on a tag also with Josh's name on it. Josh was looking at the key.

"How the hell did you know that," Josh said.

"Damn it Josh, I hate to say this but...," Steve spoke and stopped.

"Come on Steve, how the hell did you know that," Josh asked.

"It's kind of hard to talk about," Steve said. "Look Josh, unless what did happen to you was exactly the same as what happened to me, I'd be telling you something no boy would want to tell another boy? Do you understand that?"

"No, I don't understand that," Josh said and added, what are you talking about?

"Seriously, Josh. If I tell you what happened to me and if it's not the same thing that happened to you, then I'm telling you something I wouldn't tell another living soul. So please, do as I ask, okay," Steve said.

"What the hell are you talking about? Steve, you're not making any sense and I'm the one that was attacked tonight," Josh said. "So what's in that bag of yours and is it the same as mine?"

"Forget the bag for a moment. Josh I know this is pretty weird, and I wish I could tell you what I know, but I can't. Look, If I'm right you'll most likely have an Email very soon," Steve said. "If that's the case, and you do, then I can share what I know."

"Email? From who? How do you know all of this? Steve, it was weird, but it only just happened," Josh said and turned for the bag.

"Josh, please, ignore the bag. Please, just do me a favor and check your Email first," Steve said.

Josh sat at his own desk and pulled his laptop from his backpack, opened it and waited the few seconds it took to power up and settle on his menu page. He logged in and clicked on his Home page. The small icon for mail was flashing giving Josh a queasy stomach as he tapped the icon while looking up at Steve.

"What the hell is this all about," Josh asked.

"The Email should explain it all Josh, and if it's identical to the one I got I'll tell you what happened to me. Although if I'm right you won't need much more information," Steve said as Josh turned back to his screen.

The Email was from someone who identified themselves as Ma'am and it was addressed to Josh. The subject was a Thank you for his recent purchase and membership? Whatever that meant. As he scanned down for the text?

"Hi Josh and welcome,

As president of the Angels Club I wanted to personally welcome you to our club and thank you myself for your recent purchases. It's such a pleasure when individuals with your particular taste join us so we feel especially honored that you've picked us.

Your fitting went well, but please take the time to get used to your outfit and feel free to contact us if there is any additional alterations you'd like to have made before our first official play date. Meanwhile I look forward to that day. As always, if you're not completely satisfied contact us and allow us time to make it right.

Enclosed are of your initiation photos. You look adorable. As always we take pride in our services and hope you enjoy this first outfit and those that follow. Remember the Angels Club is membership driven. Again, thank you for your participation

Your Ma'am Membership Card was added to your travel bag. Don't forget to bring it with you to our meetings. The Email ended and closed with that name Ma'am again.

"What outfit," Josh asked. "And what are they talking about? I mean this reads like I'm supposed to have joined some kind of club?"

"You did. You joined it tonight, only you didn't do it voluntarily," Steve said.

"I don't understand," Josh said.

"You will now? Open the bag Josh," Steve said.

Josh got his key, inserted it in the small sturdy lock, undid it and pulled the duel zippers to either end before pulling the bag open at the middle. The dress gently folded and stuffed into the bag puffed out of it a little, and Josh lifted it the rest of the way. The dress coming out allowed the bouffant slip to rise to the edge. That too he eased out which gave room for the puffy diaper and panties to expand.

"What the hell," Josh whispered as he laid the dress out, then the slip. Next to that he opened the panties, fluffy diaper, disposables, plastic pants, lacy socks and a pair of Mary Jane buckle shoes setting together at the bottom. The hair bow was attached to a hair band as he added, "are you seeing this?"

"Obviously," Steve said with his head down. "And just so you know Josh I've seen it all before."

"You've seen this stuff before," Josh said. "Where the hell have you see this stuff before?"

"In my bag! I have the exact same stuff. Not exact, different style but similar," Steve said. "Because the same exact thing happened to me about four months ago."

"The Email said customer? This is supposed to be a costume? My costume," Josh said and then laughed. "So what's in your bag that you couldn't talk about it?"

"Like I said, exactly the same thing Josh, or nearly the same thing," Steve said. "And I think I got in mine in almost exactly the same way. Except when I woke up, I woke on a park bench not far from the school's library."

"I was leaning against that giant oak down the street," Josh said. "Well, they're not going to get away with this. I was stunned! That's assault, and kidnapped!"

Josh was furious and waving a hand at the things on his bed then back at his computer before he suddenly stopped talking. The first photos mentioned in the Email had been coming up on his screen.

"No.... No... This can't be. Are they serious," Josh said as the photos came up one after another. It had been worse than he'd imagined or remembered. Josh's heart rate rose with each picture. "Oh my God!"

"I know," Steve said.

"I'm taking this stuff to the police," Josh said. "Holy crap! That's me? Those are me. Who are these people? They've made my case! I've got them, and right there in living color I've got the proof."

"Proof of what? The outfit? That Email? Josh, look at those pictures! I mean really look at those pictures! What is it you see? What do you think the police are going to see," Steve said.

"Look," Josh said pointing first that images on the screen and then at the outfit on the bed.

"Okay, and what will you tell them exactly," Steve said. "Here's what they will see and read: You joined some kind of a sissy baby fetish club.

"No I didn't," Josh said.

"Josh, Look in the bag there should be a receipt. You ordered a baby dress with a fluffy diaper and baby pants. It came with a slip. You got it with a bonnet. Socks and shoes all in your sizes. You ordered it and wore it for pictures, You paid cash, " Steve said. "Part of your membership is a web presence. Congratulations. You're going to wear that stuff to your first club get together to meet other sissy babies for a... play date. Did I miss anything?

"I'll tell them the truth," Josh said,

"And they will laugh themselves sick, show your photos to all the other guys and help you find the door. By the way, they might even try and book you on some stupid charge. Like being a pervert," Steve said.

"Like what? What can they charge me with? It wouldn't stick," Josh said.

"Listen to me," Steve said and added, "it doesn't need to stick dummy. All they are going to see is a pervert! All they have to do is harass you! It just needs to get into the system and those photos go in as evidence. Don't you get it? Do you understand what I'm saying," Steve said in frustration..

"Okay, so they charge me, so what," Josh said defiantly.

"Josh! Will you calm down just for second and listen to me! Once it's in, its in. It's public... do you hear me? It's public forever. Its a database! Accessible, get it? That means local newspapers, scandal sheets, Internet, television stations, whatever or whoever or wherever, forever," Steve said.

"Forever," Josh said.

Are you listening now? They all get to see the overnight police logs and guess what they see? They see you, they see your baby clothes and they see some really cute pervert pictures. What do you want to bet you're national in less than half a day. What am I saying? A day hell, you'd be up in an hour. Hell, by half a day it would be viral twice." Steve said falling back into his chair.

"Stop it. Stop it, Stop it," Josh said as he hit the escape key and added, "Damn it! Okay, I get it, so now what?"

"Josh, I know how you are feeling," Steve said as he added, "don't forget I've got a bag too."

"You can't know," Josh said in distress with his head in his hands.

"Really, you're telling me that? Me? hold on a second," Steve said as he turned in his chair and started typing on his keyboard. Steve was bent over his own terminal and began typing in the folder he'd put his own pictures in. A pop up appeared asking for a password. Steve typed.

Steve's screen opened to a large picture clearly of him in a little girl's dress complete with baby booties. More images began appearing across the screen in very fine detail as a similar sequence of images started arraying themselves.

"It's showing me wearing booties but I've got those black shiny Mary Jane shoes in the bag," Josh said.

"So you can walk around Josh," Steve said.

"Jesus," Josh said. "Whoever these guys are they've got it all figured out don't they?"

"They do," Steve said.

Steve, like Josh, was also shown getting diapered, then put into his own baby dress. Only difference was that Steve's was a soft pastel yellow and looked like a very short dress . With the exception of color the dresses looked nearly identical.

"How come you've got two sets of photos," Josh asked.

"Because I've been advanced if that's even possible to comprehend," Steve said.

"Advanced," Josh said. "What the hell does that mean?"

"You see, if you do what you're told you go from baby girl to little girl which means you get to dress like a little girl. Sort of like a reward," Steve said.

"Reward? Did you just say reward, " Josh said. "They let you dress like a little girl instead of a baby and that's a reward? Are you nuts?"

"What that means is I don't have to carry and use a baby bottle or suck on a pacifier. I just have to carry a doll now still but only until next meeting with my sponsor," Steve said. "Yes, it is a kind of reward. If I pass the test they give I can wear just panties which means no more diapers, and even give up the doll too."

"Wow, just panties," Josh said. "You must be so excited."

"Laugh if you like, but you're in the same boat. Steve said as if that was a big deal. "And eventually if I pass all the test I start wearing just boy clothes again.

"What the hell are you talking about," Josh asked suddenly dying to see the dress they had put him. "You're not telling me how this all works? I mean what do I do now? What is this club? Who are they?"

"I'm not sure what to call it," Steve said. "Think of it as a cross between scouts and a kind of fetish club or something? In the beginning they're just teaching you stuff. Mostly it's about girl's getting raped, drugs in college, and how bad it all is. You've got to memorize all the numbers and stuff."

"Seriously," Josh asked.

"Seriously," Steve said. "You get a sponsor and she invites you to a place that's like a school or something and you dress up there and she teaches you. You learn, take tests and pass or fail. You fail you stay the way you are. You pass you move up. I'm a little girl now. My next phase is big girl as in no diapers.

"You've got to be kidding me," Josh said. "This is absolutely insane? What for? I mean why?"

So we can become Guardians. Eventually we all become escorts or these Guardian Angels."

"What if you don't want to participate," Josh asked.

"I think that's okay as well. A couple of the guys don't and they've become like training dolls or something to that effect."

"Training dolls," Josh asked.

"That's what I heard. Honestly, I'm not sure because I didn't refuse. I think Id rather become a Guardian Angel than a Training Doll."

"What the hell is a training doll," Josh asked.

"I guess that's where you just become like, you know, a training doll. For the new girls? You get diapered, and fed like a baby. It's training for the girls, till the meeting ends. Honestly I'm not sure. Could be you're just entertainment? Honestly, I'm just guessing here. You'll have to asked one of the girls when you go to a meeting," Steve said.

"And if I don't go to a meeting," Josh said.

"They did say that too is our choice. Your send a notice to the school telling them that you want your membership revoked. They send your pictures to the school's office with a request that you be notified that you are owed a refund and to return your outfit," Steve said and added, "they ask the office to help them get a refund. Its similar to other debt collections."

"But I don't owe them anything," Josh said.

"You're not listening Josh. They're not doing it to get any money, they're doing it so the school sees your pictures," Steve says.

"I'm not dong it," Josh said defiantly.

"Hey, if you think you can ignore all this, who am I to say otherwise. Just do it," Steve said. "I was pretty damn mad myself when it happened to me, but then I saw my own pictures and there was no way those were getting out."

"And you think they'd out me," Josh said.

"You think they'd do all this, go through all this trouble, and then drop it," Steve asked.

"This is insane, You're talking like this is just some kind of a club? Like hey, let's get into our uniforms and go to the club? Can you hear yourself," Josh said as he hit the return to allow the images to display so Steve could see them again. As he did so he paused a moment and then asked Steve, "so obviously you have your so called costume? Right?"

"I do and before you ask, I've already attended two meetings so far with the first meeting my initiation," Steve said. "They've got this set up in a warehouse-like building not far from the campus. It's about five miles from here. Very private thank the stars. They have these little spaces, like cubicles so you can go in and dress."

"So, you do go there and dress," Josh asked in a renewed panic.

"Yes. Josh, you've got to dress while you're at the meeting," Steve said.

"This is crazy? We're guys. You're telling me a bunch of girls have kidnapped a bunch of guys, and put them in dresses.... baby dresses, diapers, taken pictures and now we're being blackmailed to be what exactly? Be Angels? What the hell are Angels? This is crazy," Josh screamed.

"It's insane," Steve agreed.

"And you've done it.... what? twice so far," Josh asked.

"Three times," Steve confirmed.

"You think they are serious or this is some kind of joke," Josh said.

"Josh, maybe you should look at that stuff again. I mean really take the time to look at it," Steve suggested, "whoever is doing this has spent a lot of money making sure it's done right. My stuff fit me perfectly. How did they do that? Who did that? So far that's been the case with everyone. Guessing by your photos it's the same with your outfit."

"Can you hear yourself," Josh yelled.

"I hear myself. Are you not hearing me? Look Josh you're arguing with one of the victims here. I didn't do this to me or to you! It's been done to me the same exact way that it was done to you. You're attacking me like I did this to you but I didn't! I got back here, opened my Email, then the bag and a week later went to a meeting," Steve said. "I'm a victim.

"I'm going crazy," Josh said.

"Me too," Steve said.

"So now what," Josh asked.

"I don't know. I just know I'm doing what I can to keep this private," Steve said. "Not too long after my kidnapping I was met by a girl at the meeting. She told me she was my sponsor. I've done this three times so far. I'm guessing you'll be doing the same things, so get off my back. If you don't want to do it, fine. Don't! Just leave me the hell alone."

"Look Steve I'm sorry okay. It's just that I'm not handling this very well. I'm not handling this at all if you want to know the truth. Okay, so let me ask you this. You're telling me that everything I wore.... All of that stuff in the picture is in that bag which I guess it is," Josh said looking at the things he'd pulled.

"Everything Josh," Steve said.

"Did you actually wear the damn diaper as well," Josh asked.

"Yes I wore the diaper," Steve said. "I got three in my first bag. You get more at the meeting when you change to leave."

Josh went back to his bag and fished out the other two disposable diapers. There was a baby's bottle and the bonnet he forgot. There was also that pacifier on an elastic cord with a clip that was covered in sparkles.

"God, this just gets worse and worse," Josh said.

"I know," Steve said. "They pretty much strip you of whatever masculinity and dignity you got at the meeting.

"Did you know what to do with these things," Josh asked.

"Look in one of the little pockets of the bag, there should be instructions Josh, but how hard do you think its going to be to dress in these things? Mine had a sheet on what to do. I got an Email and was told to practice dressing before the meeting," Steve said.

"That's not going to happen," Josh said.

"I understand," Steve said.

"So how many guys are there," Josh asked.

"I guess the school goes five nights a week as far as I know? Not sure if it's every week. I have no idea how many students they've got but in my class there is five of us. They've got private parking if you drive and a private door to each room. You never see the other guys if you don't want to. I think they designed it that way," Steve said and added, "I'm guessing they can train about 15 guys a night so that's what 105 a week.

"Are you serious? They've got that many attending," Josh asked till he looked at his key which read 281. He showed Steve that and Steve got his key. Steve's key read 256.

"They don't let us talk much. We can't get together at the school and our start and stop times are all different. We come in and leave at different times and they don't let us stay late or come early," Steve said, "so I'm guessing on a lot of this, but you can see what I see."

"So you see both the babies and little girls," Josh asked.

"Yes," Steve replied, "and lots of different style dresses."

"I've got a dumb question," Josh asked, "what if you soil your diaper? Or dirty your dress?"

"You do soil your diaper. They make you soil your diaper that first night," Steve said and added, "the new babies cant leave till they get their diapers changed at least once. Its part of your training. After a couple of diaper changes they give you pull on diapers."

"And the dresses," Josh asked.

"They've got a schedule board and you check it and if you're clothes are due to be cleaned you leave them after you change. They're ready and hanging in plastic when you come back to your next meeting," Steve says.

"You say all of that so casually," Josh said with his voice rising, "we should be filing complaints. We could as a group!"

"Are you kidding? Its not casual but what the hell Josh. Okay, so lets say you're right. We all get together and bust this ring. Good job. You going to testify? How does that work? Yes, those are my pictures! Yes, that's me in the baby dress! Yes, I am wearing a diaper and ruffled panties! Yes, I'm being put into a fresh diaper in that one," Steve said. "Can you imagine what the tabloids are going to do with that trial?"

"I can imagine," Josh said looking dejected.

"Then again, you could wear your outfit and do all the sensationalist talk shows. You know the ones..., Next up,after the break: The man who was kidnapped and kept as a baby girl," Steve said, "I was kidnapped and kept in diapers and baby dresses?"

"But we've got to try," Josh said. "For the sake of our egos if for no other reason."

"Exactly. Look, I'm making the best of a situation that I have very little control of. Okay, yes, they kidnapped us and yes, they stunned us and yes, they diapered us and dressed us like baby girls. So no, I don't have a problem filing a complaint" Steve said.

"Then lets do it," Josh said.

"Who does it," Steve asked.

"Us! You, me, the guys," Josh said and added, "we get the guys to take those girls to court."

"Okay, first of all, those girls? Who are they? I mean I still don't know who runs this thing. I just know my sponsor and I only know her first name if that's her name at that? I have no idea who she is or where she lives. Then you'd have to get the guys together and the only time were together is when were dressed as baby girls and in those little cubes. So what do you do pass notes maybe," Steve asked question after question.

"So I pass notes." Josh said definitely.

"That's notes to who because you don't have access to anyone," Steve noted. "Unless you're waiting outside to hand them out."

"Okay," Josh said.

"Next you do what, get a lawyer? What do you tell him? You've got to prove those charges," Steve said. "Josh, take a breath. Let me explain this again because I was fired up like you were a few weeks ago and went off like a cannon at my first meeting. By the way, they were very tolerant and only made me wear baby pants and single tape diapers for a week that time."

"Wait, you tried this," Josh asked.

"Yes," Steve said and then added, "I think a few of us have. My sponsor smiled and said its just a temper tantrum. So first you've got to prove all of this with the guys willing to back you and guess what?"

"What," Josh asked.

"None of those guys were willing," Steve said.

"You're serious," Josh said.

"I tried talking with two. They're scared Josh, like I am. You're just not thinking this though. If you did, you'd see it the way we do. This gets out we're ruined for life. In fact, a couple of them are so afraid of this getting out they said they'd lie and back the girls. As you can imagine, that blew that," Steve said.

"But the pictures," Josh said. "That's all the proof we need!

"Exactly. Pictures? So what? Josh, take a moment and spend it looking at your pictures. Look! It's a web page. Your web page. It's a web page on an adult baby site. You're a member and those are your photos. So now what," Steve said. "You joined an adult baby site and somewhere along the line you bought a costume and had your picture taken in it? Who's going to say otherwise, Josh we've been over this and I'm getting tired."

"I'm going crazy," Josh said.

"Exactly," Steve said. "Or you wait for the next Email that gives you your sponsors name, meet her and go to your first meeting. Study for your next phase and earn your way out of diapers and into big girl dresses like the rest of us and finally take the oath of Guardian Angel. Eventually we all go back into pants and this becomes nothing more than a bad dream."

"Right! As if I'm going to do that... Okay, so I do that and then what," Josh said defiantly as he fell back on the bed.

"Josh, I don't know if I've got enough energy now, but here is why I'm attending these stupid meetings and wearing these stupid clothes. Once you've earned the Guardian Angel pin the rest of your college education is paid for," Steve said.

"Wait? What," Josh turned to look at Steve as if he was even crazier than before. "Did you just say what I thought you just said?"

"You heard me exactly Josh. Once you've passed the program and have graduated which by graduating means you've earned that lapel pin," You are somehow registered with campus security and the town's police department and some kind of women's organization as school guardians for girls and women escorts," Steve said.

"Escorts," Josh said.

"That's right. We become some kind of escort service and do campus duty including patrols or will when the time comes. We get phones, electric carts and the right to escort campus coeds," Steve said. "And for that our tuition, books and living expenses are paid for till we graduate. Oh and all those pictures get deleted. As does that web page."

"And that's it? After all you've been through, you just role over and start helping them," Josh said.

"I guess in a way the answer is yes," Steve said. "Given the choices, it's the only answer, but if that's not the answer you want to give... hey, like I've been saying all along, do what you've got to do. The thing is, I'm sure as hell not willing to go public with this and that's the only other option."

"So just take it," Josh asked.

"I have taken it. Yes! I don't have any choice, and the way I see it neither do you Josh," Steven said. "By the way, I want that tuition as soon as I can get it."

"And you're saying that's what I want," Josh said defiantly.

"I'm not saying anything. I'm answering your damn questions. You do what you think is right for you. Listen, I know you don't want to hear this and you can think of me what you will, but the truth is it's not as bad as it seems," Steve said.

"Are you insane? You can't be serious? You're wearing a little girl's dress in one picture and a baby's dress in another with diapers.... you're wearing diapers! Panties," Josh said. "And you're getting all excited because they are letting you wear more panties soon? Wow!"

"I know, I know, but it's in private and at the meetings all they do is talk about date rape and the drugs guy use on the girls, and the girl heading this whole thing has been raped. All the girls involved have been raped at one time or another," Steven said. "And all they want to do is stop it.

"And for that every boy in college is going to be humiliated," Josh yelled.

"I guess," Steve said,

"And that's that," Josh said.

"And that was that. I mean it was. For me it's a little better now," Steve said.

"Better how," Josh asked.

"I'm actually dating one now," Steve said.

"Wait, you said you didn't even know her name," Josh said.

"Josh I didn't. Not in the beginning," Steve said.

"So you just lied to me now and not then," Josh said and added, "you do know your sponsors name and most likely where she lives and you guys get together for play times right?"

"Okay, yes Josh, I lied. You happy? I lied. I was scared. You're mad, I get that and you want to tear this all down, I get that too. I felt the same way, but after a while you begin to realize it's too big to tear down and after a little more time there is even a little advantage in not tearing it down," Steve said. "So that's why I lied."

"So there is no way you'll help me against these girls," Josh said.

"I can't Josh! Don't you see that," Steve said.

"And now you've gotten over it all. You're dating one of them? So tell me, does she diaper you or do you diaper yourself before you meet," Josh said in disgust. He meant it to be damning.

"She likes diapering me," Steve said before realizing Josh was being sarcastic. "Okay, never mind that, you're not going to want to hear any of that."

"I can't believe I just heard that," Josh said.

"Look, I'm done," Steve said.

"So if I go to the police there is no way you'll testify on my behalf," Josh asked.

"I told you no, and the answer is no. Come on Josh I can't and it's not fair to ask. Each of us has to work through this our own way and this is how I'm working through mine," Steve said.

"So you're willing to be diapered and dressed like a damn sissy baby girl and that's that, Josh said.

"I guess that's that," Steve said. "I'm sorry, but it's working for me, and it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative."

"Well not me, and I'm going to tell them so," Josh said.

"Suit yourself," Steve said as he moved back to his desk. The silence was thickening as Josh grunted his frustration.

"So I guess my next question would be how big do you think this thing will get," Josh asked.

"I've been told they want 100% participation. They plan to do every Freshman year from here on. There are about at least a thousand guys in this college on average, Steve said and then added, if you think about after this year we get three years of tuition free college.

For a year of hell, Josh griped. "And I don't believe they can pull it off?

"Really? Have you taken a look at your bed? Would you have thought that was possible before today," Steve asked.

"Not on a good day," Josh said as he picked up the diapers and began neatly folding them and putting them back into the bag. The plastic panties followed then the bonnet which led the ruffled panties. The bow went next then Steve helped with the bouffant slip and dress. Once everything was neatly folded and carefully compressed the bag closed easily.

Josh closed the images out, closed the web page, closed his lap top and fell back on his bed, exhausted. He didn't remember falling asleep.

A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME

Josh woke late with the sun in his face and the remnants of a dream. He'd been walking to class and in the window of the cafeteria he'd seen his reflection. He was in that same baby dress over those same panties and diaper. That was the bad news he mused because the good news was so were half the guys walking around with him.

Steve was gone. Josh wasn't sure why that bothered him but it did as he padded his way to his shower. He had wanted to talk more, maybe even apologize. It wasn't Steve's fault any more than it was his. Josh showered and dressed and grabbed his books after securing the lock on his bag. He had breakfast at the cafeteria and spent a half hour in the library before a sudden urge to be anywhere but there.

Josh got up and began to head outside. He reached the glass doors and was about to push one open when it flung out wildly. He still held the handle which now yanked him into the light. Josh nearly fell forward stumbling a couple of steps before he recovered enough to turn and see a giant of a woman dressed as a nurse quickly grabbing his arm.

"My bad," the woman said releasing her hold on Josh once he had his footing. At five foot two he wasn't even average but even average he'd still be a foot or so smaller than the woman smiling down at him as she added, "excuse me. I was off in another world just then. You okay?"

"I am," Josh said looking at a set of breast that were hovering at eye level forcing him to try and ignore what was nearly impossible to ignore. "I really wasn't paying much attention either to where I was going."

"No harm done. " She said.

"School nurse," Josh asked searching for anything to keep the conversation going as they fell into step and began walking together.

"What tipped you? No. Physical therapist mostly," she answered laughing. "And I dabble in therapeutic massage as well. Putting a lot of emphasis on the holistic. I'm Rose, Rose Madders by the way."

"Josh. Josh Anderson. Nice to meet you Rose. Holistic," Josh repeated with a touch of lust in his voice. He was focused on the word massage but more sexual than therapeutic.

"Holistic as in emphasizing the organic or natural, or even more importantly the functional relation between your various parts as it relates to all the parts... as in the whole body," the woman said. "God you're cute!"

"Wow! Thank you. Holistic? I'm not sure I'm getting all of that. Or any of that," Josh said more than happy to keep the woman engaged. So she thought he was cute.

Are you easily embarrassed," Rose asked.

"I don't think so," Josh answered, but then thought back to last night. "Although of late I'm not so sure. "

"Well, stop me if this gets too uncomfortable but think about a holistic massage like you might about sex Josh. What I mean is, if I was to rub or massage an arm, say your arm you might find pleasure in that, even relaxing, but your focus most likely wouldn't radiate too far away from your arm right," Rose asked.

"No, I don't suppose it would," Josh answered as he imagined her rubbing something else. It was a very pleasant thought.

"On the other hand, if I was massaging your penis the focus would most definitely radiate from there to the entire body, right," Rose asked.

"Wait? What," Josh asked stopping in mid stride and looking at Rose.

She was suddenly laughing. She had a great laugh.

He was trying to judge if he'd heard what he heard or just imagined he heard. He was afraid he'd only imagined it and worried if that were true he'd risk offending the woman, but he was positive he'd heard what he'd heard.

"You're trying to understand if I just said what I said, right," Rose said allowing her laughter to die down to a snicker.

"I'm not sure what I heard or didn't hear," Josh said.

"Nice thing about being free to be me is being me. Anyway, you did imagine what I said. I said it would be very different if I was masturbating you than just massaging your arm," Rose said. "I meant it as an example. That's what I mean when I say holistic, Don't you get it? Holistic understands those connections. I'm laughing because its a poor example, but it never fails to get a guy's attention."

"It sure as hell got mine," Josh said. "Are you always this forward?"

"Absolutely! Keeps people, men mostly off guard," Rose grinned, "life's way too short to be otherwise. Besides, I was testing to see if you'd run away or not."

"Life is too short and I damn near did run off and damn Rose" Josh said deciding he really liked this woman.

"I know, but you've got to admit, we just passed a lot of hurdles didn't we," Rose said.

"I'll say," Josh note. "And I've got a fair idea of what holistic is now."

Josh was nearly stumbling. His erection was instant and hard as a rock and already erupting pre cum in anticipation of intercourse and it didn't matter if he was going to have sex or not. His penis didn't care. His mouth had started to dry up and his heart was racing.

"Best way to explain holistic," Rose sad.

"Funny way to explain holistic right? I mean... when you were explaining the difference between a regular massage and a holistic massage," Josh asked thankful his tee shirt was out and covering a growing embarrassment.

"It is Josh, But when you're as big as I am you tend to be a bit too over confident and I'm just messing with you Josh and I shouldn't, so for that I apologize." Rose said

"Apology accepted. Wow, Well, I've got to admit you came out of nowhere with that one," Josh noted.

"Thank you. I know, and I'm bad that way. To be honest, most of my clients get a great massage without a hint of sex in it. However, there are some," Rose said. shaking her head with a slight grin on her face.

"Some," Josh said. "So who are you?"

"Like I said, there are some that I find very attractive, and yes, with those I honestly can't help myself. With those I'm afraid I can get carried away," Rose said and added, "like most women I guess I've got my type."

"Your type," Josh said as his ego started to deflate a little. He was five foot two inches. Clearly he wasn't going to be even close to her type he mused.

"Oh, oh? I'm feeling a little chill? Are you a little let down suddenly Josh," Rose asked snickering, "a little fearful I'm going to tell you to kiss off or something? You suddenly wondering what my type might be? It's no doubt thinking it's a giant. I mean it can't be less than a guy six foot even to six foot six. Right? Maybe two hundred to two fifty pounds perhaps? Weightlifter, eats a dozen eggs for breakfast? That sort of guy?"

"Something like that. I guess. So if you don't mind my asking, what would be your type," Josh asked, "to be honest Rose, you know what! Never mind. It's been a real pleasure meeting you, but I'm not sure I do want to know that! Frankly, it's been a rough 24 hours for me and I'm going to stay positive today."

"I understand Josh. I've had those kind of days myself. More than my share myself of late. Anyway, It's been nice knowing you as well kid. Win some and you lose some. Oh, and just for the record, that encounter at the door wasn't really an accident," Rose said smiling as she gave a short wave just as she turned for the path that would take her towards the South side of the quad. She was leaving Josh to continue walking West.

Josh froze again looking after Rose as she turned away from him and began walking away. What did she mean that it wasn't an accident their meeting like that? Josh had to know as he turned towards the direction Rose was walking and started to jog towards her..

"Rose! Hey Rose, hold up a second," Josh yelled loud enough to catch her attention.

"Rose stopped, turned and stood looking at Josh.

"Hey," Rose said as she added, "whats up?"

"What did you mean," Josh asked and added, "just then when you said that about our encounter?"

"I meant it. It wasn't an accident, but I'm too damn forward sometimes and I blew it. Josh, for the record, you are my type but it's sometimes hard convincing your types that you are my type," Rose said and added, "anyway, when I come across someone like you... someone I think I might like that is, I sort of rig the meeting so I can find out if I like you or not?"

"So what is your type," Josh asked.

"Can I ask you something first," Rose said and added, "and I'll answer that honestly if you'll answer me honestly."

"Yes," Josh said.

"When we first met, were you attracted to me physically," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh answered honestly.

"Did the example I give turn you on," Rose asked.

"Are you kidding? How could it not? Yes it did, big time," Josh said.

"Great," Rose said.

"So what about my question," Josh asked.

"Promise you wont laugh," Rose asked.

"Got my word," Josh said.

"Okay, and this doesn't have to go any further either, but the truth is I love small, well proportioned men with fine features," Rose said and added, "when I saw you, you hit all of my hot buttons and that example wasn't simply an example, it was a tease. I guess I was playing with you. Think of it more like a fantasy."

"Why if I may ask," Josh asked.

"Why? Josh If I knew the answer to that one I wouldn't have to work so hard finding guys," Rose said and added, "do you know why you like a particular girl?"

"Fair enough," Josh said.

"Same question back to you? Do you know why you like women like me,? Rose asked.

"No, not really, but I suppose it's the same as you, I just do," Josh said.

"Well that's good, because like I said, you're a bit of a fantasy for me," Rose said.

"Well, if it makes you feel better you've become one of mine to. I nearly soiled myself with what you said back there," Josh said laughing.

"Really? Now that's a nice thought," Rose said.

"Me soiling myself," Josh asked.

"Yes," Rose said and added, "not perfect because I didn't do it physically but nice that I could make it happen."

"Thanks," Josh said.

"Hey, don't kid yourself honey we have the same problem! You should do what I do," Rose said.

"What do you do," Josh asked.

"I wear a pad," Rose said and then added, "truth be known, I've nearly soaked mine. It started right after I saw you and began to imagine you hanging off one of my breast. "

"Oh God," Josh said reeling a little. He was nearly eye level with Rose's breast and the instant she said that he too imagine him hanging off one of them. His erection was dripping in earnest now.

"I wish I was wearing a pad," Josh murmured without realizing he'd even said it.

"Isn't that funny, it's getting harder to separate what I've said from what I've dreamed. See, it's happening again as I'm talking right now," Rose said.

"Whats happening," Josh asked.

"The reason I need a pad," Rose said.

"You think you've got problems, they don't make pads for men," Josh said laughing sarcastically.

"Actually they do Josh, they just don't call them pads. They're called diapers," Rose said snickering

"Oh right," Josh said laughing as he realized he was rock hard again and dripping even more as he added, "maybe that's the answer then. Although its going to be academic before too long."

"Maybe we need to stop talking about all this altogether, or better still perhaps do something about it before it's too late," Rose said.

"Like what," Josh asked suddenly mindful that there was even a remote possibility of sex.

"Like walk as quickly as we can to that pharmacy near the campus entrance, get you a disposable of some sort, go back to my place and get past all our hangups and maybe get holistic on each other," Rose said.

"Wait, you're actually talking about a diaper? A real diaper," Josh asked.

"Did I miss something," Rose asked as she added, "want to see how wet I am compared to how wet you are?"

"No," Josh said suddenly and then added, "just saying this is funny is all?"

"What's funny," Rose asked.

"Nothing! Everything? It's just that about twelve hours ago I would be screaming out of my gourd right now... oh hell, this is just insane," Josh said.

"What is," Rose asked.

"Look, it's just nuts is all. But never mind all that, come on, let's go get holistic," Josh said as he saddled up alongside Rose and began walking towards the pharmacy with her. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

"I'm soaked," Josh said more to himself than to Rose.

"Good," Rose said.

It was during the walk that things really got weird. He was wetter, too wet he realized but worse he was starting to have second thoughts. This was all too coincidental. The girl of his dreams, or of a dream, after a nightmare, and both had similar elements. One of those elements was forcing him to wear a diaper, the other encouraging him? Some kind of cosmic forces? Not likely he mused.

"You know what, this is really is too weird," Josh said looking up at Rose as he slowed his walk.

"Second thoughts," Rose said slowing to keep pace with Josh.

"Second, third, fourth thoughts," Josh said.

"I hate reality," Rose said.

"Me too," Josh said.

"Josh, that's the down side of being big. You grow up pushy, dominating, aggressive and that's me to a T. I've pushed you into something you don't want to do and you shouldn't. Look, let's call this whole thing off. It's just that I was attracted to you and that made me push too hard. The thing is I really would like to know you so what's say we make a date for a date," Rose said.

"No, that's not it Rose. Honestly, you're not the problem," Josh said and then added, "it's just that something happened last night and it's just too close to what's happening right now. I don't even know how I'd explain it."

"Want to try," Rose asked.

"Definitely not," Josh said.

"So I've still got a chance," Rose asked.

"Absolutely," Josh said and quickly noted. "and me? You don't think I'm wimping out?"

"Seriously? No! Actually make that an absolutely not! I ask a guy that I've just met to come home with me and get into a diaper for sex, and he says no? I guess I might have thought it a little weird if he'd of said yes," Rose said and added, "wimping out? No!"

"So I've got a chance," Josh asked.

"Are you kidding? Yes," Rose said and added, "Josh, how many guys would have made it this far? Trust me, you got a lot of heart and I don't blame you even a little. Just don't feel bad if I tell you that I'm most likely going to imagine you in that diaper hanging on a breast tonight with my vibrator," Rose said and then added, "maybe twice! Okay?"

"Fair enough," Josh said laughing and then added, "you really are an amazingly open woman, and I really would like that date."

"How about just coffee until then," Rose asked.

"Coffee would be nice," Josh said and added, "when would be a good time?"

"Now if I promise not to hurt you? I'm not far," Rose said as she turned and began slowly walking again. Josh shrugged and followed. The apartment really wasn't far and nicely appointed. She did make coffee and served Josh over small talk about school and how she'd earned the certificates framed along her wall.

"Cream and sugar," Rose asked after filling Josh's cup.

"Both, thanks," Josh said squirming a little.

"Are you really wet," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"That's got to be uncomfortable," Rose said looking down at Josh's wet pants. The tee shirt still covered them but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

"It is," Josh said.

"Look, why not take your pants and underwear off and I'll give you a blanket while I wash and dry those," Rose said.

"You're kidding? Didn't we just have that conversation," Josh asked.

"No, that one was about diapers, breast and something to do with sex. This one involves you in a blanket," Rose said and then added, "and me washing your stuff for the sake of your comfort. It's about as innocent as I can be."

"You're right," Josh said.

"But, it still smacks of conspiracy doesn't it," Rose asked.

"It does," Josh noted.

"So, how about we call this one a draw and a narrow escape for both of us and if you hurry you can still be home by sundown," Rose said laughing.

"It's only just ten o'clock," Josh said and added, "and I'm only five, maybe ten minutes from my dorm room."

"There you have it," Rose said taking both cups to the sink, "at least this way, if I don't harm you, I've got a shot at another date down the road. Right?"

"Right," Josh said as she began to stand as he added, "besides, I hate laundromats."

"Me too," Rose said and then added, "that's why I've got a washer and dryer combination. Offer still stands."

"No handy panky," Josh added,

"Can't promise that," Rose said and added, "but I can promise my best efforts and resisting."

"Swear that you will at least try not doing any hanky panky stuff," Josh said.

"Seriously you want me to swear to that," Roes noted and added with a grin, "I can't guarantee that. Okay, here's what I can swear to. I can swear that if something were to happen, no matter what, your clothes will be nice and clean when it's over."

"Works for me," Josh said laughing as he started walking to the bathroom to remove his pants and shorts. He took the soft blanket that Rose exchanged for his pants and underwear before emerging wrapped in what could be easily be called a large baby's blanket as Josh added, "this is incredibly soft."

"That is my personal cuddly," Rose said coming out of the utility room as she added, "okay, should be about an 90 minutes for both the wash and dry. Mind if I slip into something more cuddly?"

"No, not at all," Josh said standing there wrapped in the soft white blanket as he added, "So really, is this by chance your old baby blanket?"

"Why do you ask," Rose yelled from the bedroom.

"It reminds me of a baby blanket but it's bigger, more proportioned I guess. Sort of fits your size. And you called it your cuddly," Josh said snuggling the wide satin around the edge that was near his face.

"Well, since you've brought it up, the answer is yes," Rose said from the bedroom and added, "and if you like, you can bring it with you when you come in and I'm ready for you to come in."

Josh walked into the bedroom and stopped to face a large well endowed naked woman laying on pink satin sheets in a flowing nylon gown that didn't fully hide her.

"God you're beautiful," Josh said moving towards her, "and I've just been set up haven't I? And you promised no hanky panky."

"No, I promised I swore that your clothes would be clean, remember," Rose said.

"Okay, I do remember that part," Josh said and added, "but I have been sit up."

"You have and I thought I did that pretty well. Nice thing is you get sex and your clothes get cleaned. Leave your tee shirt and bring your blanket," Rose said putting her arm out as if extending an invitation.

Josh tossed the blanket on the bed, removed his tee shirt and slipped a knee over the satin sheet before drawing the other knee alongside. He simultaneously grabbed the blanket and moved to lay alongside Rose as she lifted her gown to her navel. In another instant she drew her arm over him. She leveraged with that arm easing him over as she rolled on her back so he was lying directly on top of her.

Her maneuver, done so easily and so unusual caught Josh unaware, She helped him into her before pulling the blanket to the very edge of his head then patting it around him. He was already attempting to thrust when she gently guided his head down to her breast.

"Nurse me precious," Rose whispered.

There was no hesitation as Josh took an ample nipple between his wet lips and began to suckle it as a baby might. It was large, long and soft and growing instantly firm the moment his tongue touched it which also excited him more.

Surprisingly his penis wasn't long enough to go too deeply but to his amazement he felt her muscles clamp firmly on either side when their hips met. There was a tug at him as she moved away. Josh was sure he felt the point of her clitoris as she pushed against him and clamped again. He had never felt that capability before, like a gentle hand in some kind of mitten... no it wasn't a hand so much as a firm set of lips he mused pressing against her.

He felt her legs move around his own then cross over his back and lock holding him as she pushed herself against him even harder. This time he was sure he felt the point of her clitoris again touching his penis as she thrust inward. Again her vulva clamped and once more his penis was lightly stretched before she relaxed. He had never made love in this manner before, but he could make love like this forever he mused sucking on the nipple of her breast.

There was a shudder deep within her as she pushed hard against him and held him there. The shuddering grew till it ended just seconds later with a violent shiver. With the shiver she began to slide up and down in short movements keeping herself tight till Josh climaxed. Finally Josh pushed hard against her one last time and collapsed. Only then did she release herself allowing both to crumble in each other's arms. It was over, short, but glorious Josh thought.

"Can I ask you something," Rose whispered after long moments of silence and still curling Josh hair with a finger as Josh circled the tip of the breast he'd been nursing with his finger.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"If I was to go out and buy those diapers now would you let me put you into one of them until we made love again," Rose asked and added, "and maybe we could just lay here and nap together for awhile."

"Yes," Josh said closing his eyes and falling over on his back. There was no need to resist, No reason to banter or play any more games. Whatever she wanted she could have. He gave into her wishes for the pleasure she'd given him. "Yes, yes, yes," he whispered as he drifted off. Josh didn't know when he fell asleep but he did.

At first Josh thought he was dreaming and it was a pleasant dream filled with the smell of baby powder and the soft warm touch of a hand around his testicles. He'd felt his hip being rolled. He thought it was the first time but obviously it was the second time because the diaper was already under him and Rose was already kneeling beside him.

"I almost started CPR," Rose said bending to kiss him on the lips as she simultaneously, but gently slid his legs apart. He kissed her back and assisted by moving his legs so she could kneel between them. The diaper was very thick. It looked like she had added another on top of the one laying on the bed because when she brought them between his legs it looked like it was inches thick.

"That's your fault," Josh said as he stretched. Was he really doing this he mused, and yes, he was, he also thought. "So this is a real turn on for you?"

"Big time," Rose said, "And I guess I'm hoping it's kind of turning you on a little as well?"

"Funny you bringing that up," Josh said as he started to stiffen again. He snickered.

Josh's stomach was white and powder was still falling from the diaper as Rose brought it over him to smooth it over his penis. She smoothed it from the middle out both sides before bringing the first side over to tape it closed. She did the other side and smoothed it so the diaper was surrounding Josh snuggly. Judging by the distance between the palm of her hand and where his penis was he was sure there was an inch to an inch and a half of padding.

"What kind of diaper am I wearing," Josh asked with no thought that he'd said "diaper" or that he was wearing it.

"The brand is called a Cloud, it's their Night time version, but I've added a soaker," Rose said.

"Who's version," Josh asked. It just seems to fit pretty well."

"Oh," Rose said and added, "Big Box. It's the Big Box Night time version."

"Why," Josh said and added with a laugh, "you expect me to wet that much?"

"Nope, but it does increases the cuteness factor," Rose said as she bent down and kissed him again.

"I'm guessing I look a little silly," Josh said as Rose fussed with her nightgown and laid down alongside Josh.

"Oh Josh, you looking silly? No. That's impossible. Seriously. You have no idea do you? Honey, when I first saw you I knew you would be adorable like this, and now that you're like this you're so far past adorable I could just cry," Rose said as she pulled her nightgown from her shoulder to expose her breast again before adding, "would you mind?"

"Why no," Josh said a little surprised but suddenly eager as he turned slightly to accept the breast she was offering him. He was facing her, slightly lower so his head was even with her breast, and his left arm was laying along his side.

As she guided her breast to his mouth he found his penis raging hard behind the vast thickness of his diaper and soaker . With his palm laying over the silky plastic he pressed firmly causing a throb when he began to suck. He couldn't believe he was doing this then wondering why he'd put it off so long. He had been so afraid and couldn't imagine why? It was such an erotic experience.

"I could get use to this," Josh said softly as he felt the baby blanket being drawn over his body as Roses arm draped over him to allow her hand to gently pat his bottom.

"I already have," Rose whispered dreamily and added, "and that diaper came out of a package of twenty four."

They fell asleep together spooned with Josh cuddled against Rose until Josh stirred. Rose moved causing Josh to move more and both rolled onto their backs although Rose slipped her hand directly over Josh's diaper. His reaction was instantaneous which encouraged Rose fostering more reactions from Josh as he spread his legs.

This time he didn't need to be coaxed to nurse her breast as he maneuvered himself on top of her. Oddly she didn't remove the diaper and he didn't question the change nor make a move to remove it himself as he settled against her. She did however rest one hand over his bottom and the other between his legs. She was caressing him with both hands as he nursed.

He was wishing he'd gone to the bathroom when he exploded from the dry humping motion she was encouraging. When he gave his last gasp and laid there he allowed a cautionary squirt that she must have sensed.

"There are plenty of diapers honey," Rose encouraged with a pat "finish and I'll make us breakfast."

The comment caught Josh off guard till he realized he was pressed against her stomach and his urine flowing through the diaper must have been warm against her. Wetting into a diaper was odd but at the moment the urge was far greater than his embarrassment and he was feeling very satisfied after his climax. He began to wet and felt Rose's hand slip between his legs, then under.

"What are you doing," Josh asked.

"Getting turned on," Rose whispered as her fingered settled between her stomach and his diaper.

"Oh," Josh whispered back but continued wetting. He let himself go then deciding there was no need to be discreet any longer and when that tell tail shudder came she gently coaxed him onto his back. There were baby wipes and powder but his shorts and pants when she had cleaned him.

"I promised you clean clothes," Rose said letting her finish dressing.

"So am I gong to see you again I hope," Josh said.

"Count on it," Rose said.

OH BABY

"Hey," Steve said as Josh entered the dorm room.

"Hey yourself," Josh responded.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for yesterday," Steve said. It's just... I guess I forgot what it felt like when it first happened to me."

"No apology needed. You're as much a victim of this as I am, I was pretty harsh yesterday but I guess I was pretty upset then," Josh said.

"Feeling better," Steve asked as Josh came into the room and flopped onto the bed. He looked so much calmer.

"A little bit. Surprising what a few hours out in the sunlight can do I suppose," Josh said. "So tell me about this girl you're dating?"

"Why," Steve asked curiously.

"I'm just curious. Does she know what's going on? You know what I mean, does she know about your little girl stuff, or the baby stuff," Josh asked.

"Of course she does," She's one of the girls from the organization." Steve said.

"But if she's from the organization, how come you're not furious with her," Josh said. "I'm sorry Steve, let me change that and asked a different question okay?"

"Okay," Steve said looking slightly confused.

"Steve, you said she's actually diapering you right," Josh said curiously. "And that happened since you started this group right?"

"Right," Steve said blushing crimson suddenly. "It's a little difficult to talk about it in the sunlight. To another guy."

"No doubt," Josh said thinking about the night he'd just had.

"It just sort of happened," Steve added..

"But once it did,you obviously liked it," Josh said. "Can I ask why? And I desperately need you to be honest with me?"

"Boy Josh, you're asking some tough questions," Steve said. "But I'll try. I guess at first I was as mad as you were, really mad at first, but I met some of the guys, just one at first, then another, and finding out it happened to them made it less frightening. Bad still, but not as bad."

"But you were still mad right," Josh asked.

"Yes, but then I met my sponsor and another girl and she told me about the founder and her grand daughter and how this started. Most of that came in the classes. Sort of shocked me. I had no idea and wouldn't have had were I not forced to listen," Steve said. "So it got a little easier I guess. Then I find out a ton of guys have gone through it."

"I think that's the case with me, knowing you went through it. "

"So you're feeling a little better," Steve asked.

"Sort of, but there were the girls too," Josh asked, "besides the organizers right?"

"Right. There were the girls and I heard some of the horror stories including, like I said, the one that caused the group to form. In a way I was part of the problem albeit indirectly, and then I heard about how this whole thing got started. About how we were getting trapped into helping. About how we're going to be part of their solution which was then that I met Jenny Brice."

"She was your trainer," Josh asked.

"Yes, and Sponsor," Steve said.

"Sponsor. That sounds so odd," Josh repeated.

"Sponsor! I mean that's how it happened. She was helping me get dressed and telling me about her background.. Then I'm sharing how hard it is wearing a diaper and she laughed and said trying wearing a maxi pad every month. I'm not sure what happened, but I said it wasn't a diaper till she showed pulled one from her purse. It damn near was which sort of made the diapers less threatening for some reason," Steve said. "It made her less threatening."

"So you started dating then," Josh asked.

"No, but it was around then that I asked her out. Not so much a date I guess as a way ask more questions, and she said yes and it was during one of our dates that she got her period," Steve said. "I guess when she started wearing those pads was when it seemed safe to wear a diaper. Stupid sounding I know but there it is."

"So you're dating," Josh asked.

"Kind of, so when she got her pads I told her to get me a package of disposables and I'd wear those while she wore her pads. Don't ask me why? Because I still don't know. She said I made her so hot for doing that and before long she was diapering me before we went out and when we got back we're having sex," Steve said

"So it was just diapers," Josh asked.

"Kind of," Steve said smiling with a little blush to his cheeks. "I guess I've done a little breast feeding because she likes that, and now she keeps a baby's bottle when I get on my so called high horse she said, but that's it so far. So let me ask you? Why are you asking?" And don't forget, it's your turn to be honest."

"Okay. This is really hard to talk about. Especially after I beat you up about it. But another odd thing happened to me yesterday when I was coming out of the library again. A really odd thing. This time it was broad daylight and no, I wasn't kidnapped," Josh said smiling at Steve's sour face.

"Thank the stars," Steve said.

"Tell me about it," Josh said.

"So anyway, I meet this girl," Josh said. "A big girl. Okay, a really big girl and as it happens I'm sort of into this kind of girl. Where was I? Right! So there is this girl and she's a physical therapist and to make a long story short..."

"Wait? What," Steve said when Josh stopped talking.

"Steve, you got to promise you're not going to laugh or anything," Josh says.

"Are you kidding? After what we've shared," Steve says.

"So making this story short, we end up making love and somewhere between that first time and the second time I end up.... Shit.... Okay look, I ended up in a damn diaper! There, you happy? An actual diaper. She went out and got diapers. She diapered me and damned if I didn't care," Josh said, paused held his hand up as he goes into the bathroom, fills a glass of water, drinks half, comes back and just sits there.

"Wait a second? So you're telling me this woman you met that's sort of your type a few hours after your kidnapping and you end up in a diaper," Steve asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"Where was this," Steve asked.

"At her place," Josh says

"No, where is her place," Steve says.

"A few blocks from the campus, why," Josh says and adds, "about a half block from the pharmacy."

"What's her name," Steve says sitting up in his chair.

"Rose, Rose Madders," Josh says, and adds, "so what's got you all excited? I was the one that ended up in a diaper."

"Josh it's not that, I think you just met your sponsor," Steve said.

"Wait? My what," Josh said looking shocked.

"Your sponsor," Steve said. "I think you met your sponsor."

"How is that even possible," Josh said.

"Josh, some of the girls doing this like doing this. My girlfriend is one of those. I think the girl you just met is another one of those," Steve said.

"How can you be sure," Josh asked and then added, how can that be?

"To be honest, I can't be sure, but don't you think it's suspicious? Josh think about it? It's not half a day since your kidnapping and suddenly you bump into the girl of your dreams as in someone maybe had profiled you? Not only does she fit what you might like but a couple of hours later you're in a diaper? Hello," Steve said and then added, "you're in math, do the numbers? What do you think the odds of that happening are?"

"Pretty damn high," Josh said.

"Pretty damn high," Steve repeated. "Josh, "let me ask you this? Did she ask you what your waist size was? You know, when she asked if you'd wear a diaper?"

"No, come to think of it. "

"Then how did she knew what size diaper you wore," Steve asked.

"Damn it," Josh yelled. "Damn it to hell! Steve, they got me again!"

"Wait a second Josh? Who got you? No one got you," Steve said and then quickly added, "Now come on! You've got to stop doing this to yourself. I mean how come you're all excited when not five minutes ago you were all hot to trot over that very same thing. One minute you're turned on, the next you're fighting mad again?"

"I've been taken for a ride," Josh said.

"No you haven't! Sounds to me like you climbed on board and all she had to do for that to happen was open the door," Steve said.

"Still," Josh said suddenly feeling silly.

"Still? Come on Josh, you are such a hypocrite! Did you like or not," Steve asked.

"Damn it Steve," Josh said. "Okay, yes I liked it. there, you happy?"

"You going to see her again," Steve asked.

"If she's my sponsor I guess the answer is yes," Josh said.

"That's not what I asked Josh. I asked if you'd see her again. I meant what if she is not your sponsor and wants to see you? Would you," Steve asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"So if she is you're going to see her anyway. And if she wants to see you outside of the meeting or for that matter what if she's not part of that group," Steve asked. "Would you see her again if she still wanted to put you in diapers for fun?"

"Yes," Josh said. "Yes."

"Then welcome to whatever club we belong to outside of the club we already belong to," Steve said.

"Thanks," Josh said just as his cell rang. He looked at the number, got up and went into the bathroom, murmured, came out after a time and said," that was her, we're meeting on the library steps in five minutes."

JUST THE MESSENGER

"So you really are my sponsor," Josh said walking up to Rose. She was in a long tan leather skirt and soft white blouse with a matching vest. She looked stunning with her long hair tied back with a chiffon scarf in browns. Under the skirt were calf length two inch heeled boots that he got a glimpse of as she came down the steps to greet him.

"I am," Rose said. "Although I'm hoping that last night took some of the sting out of that and as for that, I kind of like the notion of me being a guide and not a sponsor."

"Guide," Josh said, "guide?"

"You know, someone that accompanies somebody somewhere to show them the way. I'm not keen on the notion of pulling you around in this. I wanted to be with you," Rose said.

"Is that why did you do what you did," Josh asked.

"Josh? Seriously? You really don't know? What happened between us is simply because you actually are my type," Rose said, "when I was selected to guide you, I asked to be your guide. You! So I struck first and met you. I was afraid if I didn't get to pitch my own personality free of the other part of our situation you might run off and choose someone else."

"So you're telling me that all of that was real? That if we had met on the street and you were not part of... whatever this thing is, there would have still have been diapers," Josh asked in a slightly suspicious voice.

"You sound disappointed in what happened. As to your question about those diapers, I don't know? I suspect, given the same exact circumstances and our combined sense of humor, maybe? Who knows, the odds suggest yes. Truth is I can't honestly answer that now because I've joined this whatever this is and now I have a kind of bias," Rose said.

"Well, at least your honest, but I am disappointed," Josh said, "trouble is I don't want to be because I really liked you."

Well, for me nothing has changed, Rose said. "And I still really like you."

"But now you've got to punish me," Josh said.

"No? I mean why would I have to punish you," Rose asked.

"If I don't follow the rules or your guidelines," Josh noted.

"No, now I've got to guide you though our program," Rose said.

"Until I refuse? If I refuse, then you've got to punish me," Josh accused.

"Okay, I see what your saying. Fine, I'll ask them to assign someone else," Rose said turning to walk off, "But just so you know, I'm really going to miss you."

"Wait," Josh said, "why are you walking off?"

"Because you're going to refuse, and I won't be able to punish you and I'll be hurting the project, and this project is too important to the girls that I'm doing this for. To me as well, because I'm one of them and I don't want to hurt you," Rose said.

"Don't," Josh said when she got about twenty feet away," Josh said.

"Don't what," Rose asked stopping and turning.

"Don't walk off," Josh said. "Con or not, I like you too and if doing what you ask allows me to be with you, so be it. God, did I just say that?"

"You did say that and thank you. It means a lot to me," Rose said walking back quickly and squeezing Josh till he started to grunt, "you know what I'd like to do?"

"Can we go back to your place first. I'd be too embarrassed if it happened out here," Josh said.

"Yes, but your place first, I'd like to see the outfit they've given you," Rose said.

"Don't you guys know ahead of time," Josh said blushing. "it's pretty damn embarrassing."

"Josh, you ever spent any real time getting ready for a serious Halloween party," Rose asked.

"Not sure what you're asking." Josh said.

"Acting? Every done any acting where they required you to take on a role that required a lot of character development, costuming," Rose asked.

"Where are you going with this stuff," Josh asked.

"Where am I going ? There are moments or situations where that outfit could be worn without the burden or overhang of humiliation. Those situations being two of them. I've seen men in diapers or dressed as little girls for Halloween, diapers on New Years and the movies have produced a lot of situations... well, you name it," Rose said.

"But those are occasions," Josh pointed out, "special occasions where you're allowed that sort of thing."

"No, you're talking about situations where people allow you to do that sort of thing, Rose countered, "what you are worried about isn't wearing those things, it's what other people will think of you wearing those things."

"Okay, so maybe that's it," Josh said. "So maybe I don't want to be humiliated by being seen by those people."

"Then you're going to be okay Josh because the people that are going to see you in your outfit are either the people that put you in your outfit or others in their own outfit, or those of us helping you in your outfits," Rose said.

"Okay, so that makes things a little better," Josh said.

"Want to make things a whole lot better," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"There is a meeting this coming Saturday. You'll get your notice via Email Wednesday. What if by Saturday you've become so polished, so far past getting ready that you could damn near drive to the meeting fully dressed? Not that you would, but what if you could? Totally unfazed," Rose asked.

"Seriously," Josh asked.

"Seriously," Rose said.

"That would be something," Josh said.

"Want to try doing that," Rose queried. "It means a lot of preparation and rehearsal. As in DRESS rehearsal. I'm going to need you to trust me. "

"I guess I can to that. I'm sort of stuck with you right," Josh said.

"The old ball and chain Josh," Rose said. "But if I'm right, you could be out of this program within a month."

"Wait a second," Josh said. "My friend Steve has been to three or four meetings and he's still... you know, dressing like a little girl. He says he's got like two or three more meetings more, at least."

"That's because he's not challenging the program. I'm suggesting you challenge it. When you go to this first meeting you go at it 125%. You go perfect. You go knowing the material, looking the part, participate in all of it.. You get 100% of it, Boom, you're advanced. You do that meeting after meeting and in four meetings you get your pin," Rose said

"And no more diapers or baby dresses," Josh said.

"At the meetings," Rose said.

"Seriously! No more diapers and baby dresses," Josh said looking at Rose suspiciously.

"At the meetings," Rose repeated.

"You keep saying that? What does that mean 'at the meetings'," Josh asked.

"Josh, I didn't say I was willing to give them up," Rose said, "I mean just because you don't have to wear them to a meeting doesn't mean we can't play a little does it?"

"Oh, I get it," Josh said smiling, "so when do we start?"

"As soon as we get your outfit back to my place. First I want to see you in it and maybe play a little which I suspect we're going to need to do. Then I want to prep you and get you ready for it," Rose said.

"You want me to dress in it," Josh asked.

"Nope," Rose said, "I want to prep you and get you ready for it, then we play for a bit. So lets do this."

MIND AND SOUL

This is way worse than just a diaper," Josh said.

"Not for me," Rose said.

"I'm not sure I can do this," Josh said.

"What if I take all your clothes off, put you into a diaper and each time you feel like you can't do it I maybe rub the front of your diaper? Would that help," Rose asked.

"You're doing that on purpose," Josh said.

"Doing what," Rose asked.

"Making me wet," Josh said.

"So, should we go with a diaper first," Rose asked looking down at Josh's crouch.

"Yes. damn it," Josh said grinning.

Rose helped him out of his clothes and onto the open diaper she had placed over a bath towel. It was one of the diapers from the package she had purchased at the pharmacy. She covered Josh in baby powder then tapped the diaper closed but gave him a reassuring pat before taking his hands to allow him to stand. All he wore was his diaper.

They went back into the living room where the bag had been left.

"So what have we got," Rose asked as Josh sat the bag on the coffee table. He had fished the key from his pocket before coming back into the living room and started to hand it to her, but she put her hands up waving it away as she added, "honey, those are your things. You need to tell me what you have?"

"It's... you know, a dress made to.. you know... look like an actual baby's dress," Josh blushed and stammered.

"Stop right there. If we're going to take this project on, and I mean take it on let's not start by being so wishy washy. Be proud of what you've got. Take responsibility for those things. Those are your things. Wearing them makes you look and feel like a little girl, almost infantile. Not truly, but definitely playful enough to role play with me at least... am I right," Rose said.

"When you put it like that? Yes," Josh conceded.

"Then entice me, honey! Come on, turn me on with them. How about a little foreplay precious," Rose said, "and don't worry the first time, I'll help you with the terms as you put each item on."

"Put them on," Josh said, "you want me to put them on? I thought I was just going to show you what I had?"

"You're so silly. Now what would that do? It would be like window shopping and never trying anything on? I can do that any time. No, honey, think of this way, this is foreplay! Come on, you're turning me on," Rose grinned. "Remember, you in those things are some of my hot buttons! Now come on and wow me!"

"Okay," Josh said unzipping the bag. He tugged the dress out carefully allowing it to unfold and held it with one hand as he added, "well, this is the dress."

"That's it? You're going to thrust that at me and say: This is my dress? My baby dress. First of all, hold it lovingly. Caress it. Tell me... This IS MY BABY DRESS! Take it by the edges," Rose said, showing Josh by holding her fingers in the shape of O's."

"Rose, this is my baby dress," Josh said bringing the dress up high enough to clear the bag.

"More," Rose said.

"Rose, look at this! This is my dress. It's so adorable. It's like a baby dress. It's so silky and satiny, shiny and smooth. It feels so incredibly soft. Can you imagine me wearing this for you? I would be so cute in this," Josh said swishing to and fro with the dress against his chest. His diaper crinkled as he bent.

"That's better, much better," Rose said, "now show me the bodice and skirt and why it's going to be so cute on you. It's so short. Don't forget that. It's going to show off your cute ruffled panties isn't it?"

"What's a bodice, " Josh asked.

"That's the top honey," Rose said showing Josh where the bodice attached to the dresses skirt.

"See Rose," Josh said holding the dress against his chest, "the bodice is too short to let the skirt down far enough to hide my panties. See that? It's only going to come right to there."

Josh pointed to his leg where the ruffled panties would be.

"Love it honey, love it," Rose said, "more, give me more! Separate the overskirt and skirt."

"Which is which," Josh asked.

"The overskirt is the top skirt honey, the one you can see through. That's chiffon. The bottom skirt is satin. They rub nicely together. You can separate them," Rose said. "The sleeves are the same material as the overskirt. And don't forget the bows."

Josh, catching on swished the skirt even more as he added, "see the skirt the way it swishes Rose? My little overskirt is chiffon to match my puffy sleeves and look, it's got satin around the edges and cute little bows. I love it. Do you love it?"

"Yes I love it. You are doing so well Josh," Rose said.

"I'm not sure I can remember all of that," Josh said suddenly looking frustrated.

"Can you remember the words I love my little dress," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"Then say it. "

"I love my little dress.

"And your slip precious, is it silky or rough," Rose asked.

"Silky, very silky," Josh said getting into the spirit, "and white. Silky and white. Oh, and it's got this really cute pink bow right in the middle. Here, I'll show you.

"See, you're catching on," Rose said as she watched Josh lift the slip from the bag, "but sitting here thinking about the process and how long its going to take gives me an idea. If you're up for it?"

"What is it," Josh asked.

"Josh, part of a good massage is learning how to reach inside the conscious mind and do to it what I'm doing to the body. Not as easy as it sounds, but once done there is no better combination of things for bringing the body to a total and complete level of relaxation, which of course leads to a nearly perfect vessel for input and retention," Rose informed him.

"Okay," Josh said uncertainly.

"Would you be willing to let me hypnotize you," Rose asked.

"Hypnotize me," Josh said in a sudden panic, "Rose, I'm not sure? What if you turn me into a girl or something?"

"Okay, I'm not sure where you've learned about hypnotism but it doesn't work that way. First of all you're not asleep. I'm not going to put you under. You won't pass out or faint dead away or become unconscious. This won't transform you into a girl. What I will do is bring you slowly into an alternative state of consciousness, " Rose said.

"What sort of state? "

"It's where you can shut out the noise and other senses and allow yourself to just focus on what we need to focus on using just your subconscious mind. It's less busy in that part of the brain, and because of that it's more powerful. Think of it as an intense form of relaxation and high form of concentration rather than sleeping. It allows your mind to detach itself from the physical realities," Rose said. "It gives you more power to respond to creativity and imagery without the analytics and anxieties."

"I'm not sure about this, " Josh said.

"Josh, you've listened to motivational tapes," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"How about those sleep tapes with the waves crashing against the shore those kinds of tapes," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"All very similar," Rose said, "just different forms of auto-suggestion slipping past your conscious to get the attention of your subconscious. I'm just asking you to try it. If you don't like it we stop."

"Fair enough," Josh said.

"Now I want you to sit and relax and focus on my voice. Okay," Rose said softly.

"Okay," Josh said sitting on the couch in just his diaper.

In a much softer voice Rose said, "Josh, I want you to take a breath, a very restful breath. A slow deep breath. Let that breath go in all the way, deeply, and then out again, slowly. Now I'm going to count from 5 down to 1, at 5, I want you to imagine you are laying back naked over a very soft, very fluffy disposable diaper. 5!"

"Josh," Rose whispered his name.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"Can you feel the diaper touching your bottom," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"Okay Josh, I want you to take another restful breath in, hold it for a moment and allow it back out again, slowly and at the count of 4 I want you to imagine soft drops of baby powder falling all over your skin. Imagine tiny tufts of talcum gently falling down and touching you just as the soft baby fresh smell of chamomile and lavender reaches your nose. Ready? 4!"

"Do you smell the baby powder Josh," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"Good precious, very good. That's very good precious now focus on my voice and relax," Rose said as she paused, "now Josh, breath in again and then out slowly and imagine me bringing your diaper up between you legs. Feel it? Feel it caressing you between your thighs? So soft. At the count of 3 honey you are going to imagine that soft thick diaper wrapping you warming cuddling you as mommy smoothes both sides over you and closes the tapes. Ready? And 3!"

"Your diaper is tapped closed around you Josh. Can you feel it," Rose asked.

"Yes," Josh said.

"Wonderful precious, such a good little girl. Keep taking deep breaths for mommy, honey and take another deep breath in slowly. That's it. Breath in deeply, hold it and let it out slowly as your body relaxes. So cute and cuddly now wrapped in your soft thick diaper. So soft and warm. Josh, at the count of 2 I want you to imagine mommy bringing a soft brown nipple to your lips. It's a pacifier. Now imagine you are going to suck on it to relax okay. Ready? 2!"

Rose brought a baby's pacifier to Josh's lips and slipped it against them. Josh opened his mouth and accepted the brown nipple easily and began to nurse it gently. The natural act of nursing created saliva which fostered a natural sucking. It did relax Josh.

"There you go honey, that's it," Rose said. "Suck on your soft pacifier. Do you like your pacifier?"

"Yes," Josh answers.

"Oh how pretty you are beginning to look for mommy. So sweet in your diaper and sucking that pacifier. Such a good baby. Keep sucking precious. That's it. Take another breath and go deeper for mommy. Rose says softly.

"That's it honey lay quietly while mommy tells you why those women did all those naughty things to you. I want you to imagine you're in a crib surrounded by soft white walls with lots of stuffed animals beside you and you have a baby bottle full of milk to nurse. When I say 1 you can start nursing your bottle while I talk Josh. Ready? 1!"

"Nod your head if you are nursing your baby bottle Josh," Rose said softly as she slipped a baby's pacifier against his lips. He took it readily and began sucking on it.. Josh nodded.

A MAN'S RAPE

"Josh I'm going to tell you about the program now and how it relates to you. First a man cannot feel a rape the same way as a woman can so a psychologist devised a way to create an event that would invoke the same emotions in a man that a woman feels when she is being raped. Shock, surprise, frustration, anger, then hopelessness and finally utter and complete humiliation," Rose said.

She stroked Josh's forehead and went on...

"That is the intent when you were taken with the stun gun stripped and then dressed like a baby girl. You were dressed in absolutely shameful attire. First of all it was meant to humiliate you, to embarrass you. No male, at least most, would want to dress as a female and no one that old wants to look like a baby girl so the humiliation is two fold, and it's done completely against your will, allowing you no control over it." Rose said.

She paused a moment, wiggled Josh's pacifier and stared again.

"That Josh, is your rape, " Rose said softly. "It's called A Man's Rape."

"Rose patted then rubbed the front of Josh's diaper before starting again.

"Your second humiliation was the web page. Those pictures, the doubt sewn that it might not be as it appears. You, like those girls that were raped may not truly have been dressed against your will. What if you did that voluntarily but couldn't remember. What if the police investigated and the woman involved swore you wanted to be dressed that way? That web page is your 'She said He said', Josh," Rose said.

Rose left her hand on Josh's diaper and was gently kneading it.

"You could have gone to the police, you had the proof just like a women could have gone to the police and cried rape. She too had the proof. But then she had to face their investigation and the testimony of the rapist. Were you forced into those clothes Josh? Are you sure? Can you prove it? Can you convince the police it happened just the way you say it did? Even if you could prove it, what are people to think," Rose asked.

Rose could feel Josh getting harder. She was firmer with her rubs.

"That was your decision as painful as it might be, to go to trial or not go to trial Josh," Rose said softly.

"Now what Josh? Now we must bring you and those women together. You have both experienced terrible traumas. Humiliating traumas You are both cognitive of each other's pain now. You know what she has gone through and she knows what you have gone through. Now you must both help each other," Rose says. "But how?"

Rose was rubbing in soft gentle circles over Josh's diaper as she asked the question.

"How can you prove to her you are a willing partner in understanding what she has gone through. How do you give her back her pride and dignity, her status and standing," Rose ask softly, "while she in turn gives you back your own pride and dignity?"

Rose pushed more firmly as she rubbed.

"She confesses her anguish over what she went through. You're sitting there listening understand because you to have your own anguish. You're dressed as a girl and tell her look, look at me, look at the way I'm dressed? I'm not a girl but, look what they've done to me and the only way I can undo this is to listen. So I'm willing to continue this humiliation while you get over yours. Teach me how to be empathetic," Rose says.

Rose began to rub a little faster.

"Tell me about your claims and how you are recovering. Teach me what you went through and when you're done I'll prove I was listening. And when I've proved it, let me go and let me help protect you from here on, " Rose said, "and If you deem me worthy, and I promise I will be, if you believe I can be your protector grant me my own freedom and let me prove my worth. Give me your trust! Let me be your guardian angel.

"Do you understand," Rose said. She began rubbing faster and Josh began to ejaculate. She continued to rub till he was completely soft.

"Yes," Josh said. "Oh yes!"

"Good, Josh, very good," Rose said, " Josh, I'm going to count from 1 back up to 5 and I want you to come back to me fully awake understanding what I've told you and fully aware of why you should wear your baby dress to the meeting the first time. Why you should embrace it, and the next dress you wear and when I reach 5 I want you to wake relaxed. Ready? 1, you're waking and starting to feel refreshed. 2, you're coming back to me. 3, you're very close honey, 4, you're nearly there, and 5, you're here, wake up Josh, Rose said.

"Wow," Josh said, "honestly, I had no idea."

"I know, right," Rose said.

"Almost every objection I might have, they have, " Josh said and then paused...

"What," Rose asked.

"I was in a crib," Josh said.

"I know, I had you imagine yourself diapered and laying in a crib," Rose said.

"Damn, why'd you bring me back," Josh said laughing.

"So, are you ready for your first meeting," Rose asked.

"I am," Josh said.

"Rose," Josh asked.

"Yes honey," Rose asked.

"Did we have sex," Josh asked.

"You did precious," Rose said.

"Best dream ever," Josh said.

"Up for another," Rose asked.

"Anything like the last," Josh asked.

"Better, you'll be in your little dress and slip over your diaper and panties," Rose said.

"Am I doing this because I was hypnotized," Josh asked.

"Do you feel like you are," Rose asked.

"No, I feel horny," Josh said.

"Come on, let's get your diaper changed," Rose said and grabbed the bag as Josh picked up the dress and slip. They both walked back towards the bedroom.

Josh was free of any guilt this time as he eagerly laid over the square disposable changing pad and fresh diaper. Rose removed his soiled diaper, cleaned him with a baby wipe and freshly powdered him before closing another diaper around him. He continued to lay there for the panties.

"Your first official girl clothes," Rose said.

"For the record, my erection is from being tapped into a diaper," Josh said removing the pink pacifier he was nursing when she diapered him. That pacifier had come from bag.

"Of course," Rose said rubbing the front of Josh's diaper." "if feels like a diapering erection and not a feminizing erection, but we'll know more when we put you into the slip and dress."

"Smart ass," Josh said as he ran his hands over the front of the panties. He sat up as Rose picked up the baby slip and slid and arm under it to gather the layers to bring it over Josh's head. the slip's layers fell over his shoulders, down over his upraised arms and settled on his legs and at the second to last ruffle of his panties. "Short."

"Very," Rose said. "designed that way in case you crawl around."

"Sorry I said anything," Josh said.

"Or for that matter, if you're making love," Rose added. "and say you don't want to remove it."

"Better," Josh said watching Rose pick up the dress. Josh fluffed the so very short slip and caught himself doing so. It was tiered from the short bodice, and surprised he knew what a bodice now was as he fingered the tiers that ruffled more and more down to the last one that touched his leg.

"Are you going to play or let me finish dressing you," Rose asked.

"Touch question," Josh said snickering as he put his hands ups after replacing the pacifier to answer her question.

Like the slip she eased an arm under the hem then gathered the cute little dress to guide his arms into it before guiding it over his head. It fell easily over the slip cascading with a swish as the taffeta of the slip rubbed against the satin. A pleasant sound touching a memory from some past event. He was layered like a girl more layers than a boy would wear in material no boy would ever wear normally. Pleasant layers that became erotic with a touch.

"You like it don't you," Rose said.

"I do," Josh said. "Which I suspect I have you to blame."

"For some of it, but not all," Rose said. "Boy like pretty and cute. And just so you know, you like the feel of satin just as much as we do. You just can't admit these things as easily as we can. Oh, and you're not allowed to wear them like we can. But that's where I come in."

"How's that," Josh asked.

"I help break those rules for you," Rose said.

"Nice," Josh said rubbing his dress against his slip. He fluffed both then gathered each to peek at the panties which gave Rose access and get him another rub. "Hey."

"What," Rose said. "Foreplay."

"Oh," Josh said as Rose bent at his feet. She reached into the bag for his booties. Those went on then his bonnet and with a large bow under his chin Rose stopped and pushed him onto his back. "What?"

"I can't wait any longer," Rose said.

"What about our foreplay," Josh asked as Rose gathered Josh's diaper and ruffled panties in a mass and began tugging them down together.

"Well, we'll just have to try again later," Rose said dropping her panties on the floor before climbing on the bed to straddle Josh. He felt himself slipping into her and her settling over him fully. She was right, they could do foreplay another time as he thrust upward and felt her grip him once again. He caressed his baby dress as she bent and kissed his forehead.

FIRST MEETING

Josh and Rose walked to the door after parking. Rose held the dress bag and held Josh's hand. The instructions were simply. You had an arrival time set at fifteen minute increments. If you were early you had to wait for your time to approach the door. If you were more than five minutes later you had to leave the area and call for the next appointment.

There were no exceptions. If you didn't follow the instructions you were penalized with an additional meeting added. It was designed so each man arrived without the risk of bumping into another man. The woman at the door greeted Rose and Josh and allowed them in after checking their time.

There was no one else in the hallway. They had fifteen minutes to dress Josh for the meeting. Rose walked Josh down the hall to the room he had to change in. Room 1. They passed room 5 passed 4,3 and 2 down to room 1. Josh and Rose entered and Rose hung the dress bag and unzipped it as Josh began to undress. There was a wide bench designed for Josh to be diapered on. That was first as Josh, now naked, lay over the cloth diaper Rose opened.

Rose diapered Josh and helped him into his ruffled plastic lined panties, followed by his slip and baby dress. With his dress on she followed with his white socks and baby shoes then his wig, bonnet and pacifier, slipping his pacifier into his mouth before clipping the ribbon to his dress. His clothes were folded and left on the bench.

When Josh was dressed Rose pressed a button within a brass plate that activated a small light in an office.

The girl on duty was watching several rooms. She verified that Josh was dressed then looked to check the arrival of the other two to make sure they were in their rooms. It had been designed somewhat on the notion of a prison Sally port so only one person was in the hallway at a time. That had been George's idea and it was working very well.

One had arrived just as Josh finished dressing and the other was at the arrival door and had just been put on hold. With everyone in place the room clerk moved to switch Josh's door and his study room door and both clicked open. The clicks and automatic open and closing of the doors was unnerving but meant for his privacy.

The doors were designed to open forming a private walkway for Josh from the change room to his assigned study room. There were two chairs in the room facing a large wall with vertical blinds. The room was white and well lit. Rose and Josh entered and as they did so they tripped a sensor and both doors closed automatically. The man waiting at the front door was allowed to come in and enter change room 3. When he was secure in change room 3 the man in change room 4 was halfway through his change.

The cycle continued till all study rooms were filled. There were now five men waiting with their sponsors. With the rooms full that allowed the girl watching to key the instructor. Cameras were watching all five rooms as the instructor for the evening picked up her microphone, clipped it too her dress and entered the semi circular room. Tonight's lesson was going to cover the statistics on rape and the drugs and how easy it was to buy them.

In spite of how uncomfortable Josh was at the start of the lesson he was shaken over the information that was passed on. When it ended there was definitely an empathetic response in Josh that wasn't there at the start. Josh and Rose were designated first and allowed to start changing at the close of the lesson. They left the building for Rose's car and drove off without seeing the other four. The cycle reversed till all of the men were gone.

Rose had talked Josh into wearing a disposable out under his jeans and she played with him from the moment he sat in the car.

"Are you going to hypnotize me again," Josh asked.

"Nope, I'm just going to rub that magic wand of yours under your diaper and see what happens," Rose said as she unlocked the front door of Rose's apartment. They headed straight for the bedroom but Rose carried the baby clothes with her and Josh didn't object when he was put back into them sitting there in his disposable minus the shoes and lacy socks.

Rose undressed, lifted a nightgown from her dresser drawer and returned to the bed where Josh lay. He was adorable lying there after she had fussed with his outfit spreading his dress and slip so they laid flat over his disposable. He was fingering the hem and nursing the pacifier when she gently pushed the hems back to give her access to his diaper's tapes.

"The best part," Rose said pulling the tapes on both sides of his diaper.

"What's that," Josh asked.

"Opening the package," Rose said as she lifted the diaper away. It was dry as Josh spread his legs to allow Rose to press it between them so it was out of the way. Rose moved in straddling Josh before they both guided him into her. She slowly settled down allowing herself to settle completely first before she undulated a moment.

Rose pushed forward slightly then back, then forward measuring how far she could go against the length of Josh. Their rhythm began slowly as if dancing to a song but the music began to change as their passion became heated. Both knew if they didn't slow it would end soon but both wanted their orgasms and each reached their peaks nearly at the same time.

Rose fell against Josh's chest crushing his baby dress against his slip that slid over his chest and Josh hugged her to keep her there in the midst of his endorphin rush. Rose plastered him with kisses, then returned his pacifier but did so teasingly by gently caressing his lips with just the round rubber bulb. It was a loving moment before Josh released her. Josh spread his legs and was diapered back in the disposable.

They had coffee in the kitchen quietly before they showered separately.

"If the rest of the class nights are going to be like this one," Josh said as Rose diapered him from his shower. "I may just keep going for extra credit"

"For sure you may never graduate out of diapers," Rose said slipping the baby pants along his legs.

COOPERATIVES

"So what do we do with them," Susan asked. It was their first major executive meeting since the program had begun. The entire freshmen class had been completed and the start of summer was upon them and they sat reviewing the program's success.

290 Inductees had entered the program. Between college transferees and medical emergences 280 completed the program. Abigail had paid for emergency surgeries for two boys, one an appendectomy and another a bleeding ulcer begun before college and both were recovering and freed of the program. So too the transfers. Their records had been purged.

That one boy, that football player who had refused to cooperate and was outed dropping school and leaving did leave a tape behind. The value of his outing and subsequent video tape created a significant inducement for others not to dare the same thing and he ended up being the only one to drop out.

By the end of Summer there were 251 Guardian Angels that were becoming Sophomores. Their Freshman year tuition had been paid off. At a luncheon paid for by Abigail those 251 young men were honored for their commitment and dedication and presented with paid scholarships forward and silver pins. They were also presented with jackets that had a Guardian Angel Logo applique sewn on the back identifying them. Most sat with their Sponsors. Most of the sponsors were girl friends.

In a separate program a small building that had been refurbished was dedicated and now housed six new electric carts and an office the Guardian Angles operated out of. Any girl could call the GA1 number given to her at the start of college and be provided either an escort or ride on campus before eight in the morning or after five in the evening. There were no set times during incremental weather.

There was a self defense program was set up when the building was completed and run by the campus police department and several of the boys earned belts in Judo and several other disciplines. Guardian Angels working after hours were paid minimum wages for the hours worked above and beyond their volunteer hours. Gym membership was free.

There were other surprises that came out during the meeting including a few of the cooperatives.

"So what about this boy that wants to have another dress made," Abigail asked.

"Actually we've got four boys that fall under the category of cooperatives. And we've been working on a new program," Julie said. She was the Ma'am team supervisor.

"Four," Abigail said a little shocked.

"So far," Dr. Susan Richards of Seaside Medical answered that. "Statistically I'd guess a few more will start popping up as well. You've got crossdressers, gender benders and a host of transgendered and transsexuals within this mix that have yet to show themselves. They most likely will as time goes on."

"I honestly hadn't considered those," Abigail said and then added, "not much punishment putting a crossdresser in a dress is there?"

"Or a diaper for an adult baby or diaper lover," Dr. Susan Richards noted.

"True," Abigail said and then added, "so what happens when that happens."

"We have this program we're calling the COOPERATIVE. It's going to be an umbrella for anyone that comes out liking what we do. Which I might add could include even those men that are into S&M. It's not going to do any good fighting them so we might as well try and use them to our advantage," Dr. Susan Richards said.

"Which means what," Abigail asked.

"Well, if they are an adult baby or diaper lover then maybe we can get them to volunteer as practice "dummies" for the new girls. As models or whatever else we need when we need to put a man in a baby or little girl dress for something. We've got a list of three for now." Dr. Susan Richards said.

"Excellent," Abigail noted. "Anything else?"

"Yes. I've got a request to form an alumni group," Susan Baker, Abigail's personal assistant said from the corner of the room.

"What," Abigail said. , "But they're freshman? I mean they've only just started?"

"But they all plan on graduating at some point and they believe that their uniqueness gives them the right to make this request," Susan said.

"Good heavens," Abigail whispered while shaking her head.

"One of the Supervisors asked on their behalf," Susan said. Evidently two of the Acolytes were roommates which defies the odds some, but there it is and they were thinking of forming a group and then it came down to what to call it and alumni seemed appropriate."

"Who are the Acolytes," Abigail asked.

"Actually they were four months apart in their abductions, but they are Josh Anderson who now likes to play the role of Janet with his Sponsor Rose Madders, and Steve Mathews who is actually dating his sponsor Jenny Brice," Susan said.

"My stars," Abigail said and then added, "this thing is all over the map."

"It is," Susan noted and then added, "you've created quite a program, but that's not all."

"What," Abigail asked in a mock exasperation.

"We've had request for additional dresses and baby outfits from our costume designer Edith, and just so you know I've already talked with her. Seems she's eager to make them and in fact would love to foster a little cottage industry and sell them on Ebay," Susan said.

"You're kidding," Abigail said.

"No and in fact, "those two Acolytes, Josh and Steve, the two interested in forming the first alumni when the time comes would make near perfect models if you're okay with the project. It's a pretty straight forward business proposal," Susan said.

"Let's do it," Abigail said and then added, "and yes to the Alumni Program as well.

"Excellent," Susan said and then turning her notes to the next page added, "as to new business I'll let Detective Summers of Palisade Detectives talk about our new crop of Acolytes. Looks like we'll be getting about 310 new freshmen into the program beginning in August.

THAT LYING BITCH

"Hello," Abigail answered. She looked at the clock, it was three in the morning.

"Abigail, there was a rape. Not on campus, nearby. A young man just starting college, Some kind of jock, rough and tumble and not marked for our program yet. The girl wasn't a student. She was a waitress. I guess he slipped her a pill after she got off work," Susan said.

"Damn it," Abigail said sitting up in bed. What have the police said.

"She doesn't want to call the police. We actually found out through her sister who is a student. Look Abigail, I was talking to Dan. He's offered up a suggestion? This is that kind of case that's going to be perfect for our other program, but I wanted to touch bases with you before we went ahead with it.," Susan said.

"I'm listening," Abigail said.

"This guy is a real piece of work. Not only does he slip her the drugs and rape her but he let's her wake up tells her what he's done, then hands her the phone daring her to call the cops. Tells her it it's going to be a he said she said." Susan notes with disgust.

"He's holding all the cards, or thinks he does," Dan adds nodding in agreement sitting next to Susan.

"So what do you want to do," Abigail asked.

"This girl Sharon is willing to turn it around on this guy. We talked with her about it and made a couple of recommendations and she's willing to cooperate." Susan said. "We can do this without making any connections with the program. Most of the stuff we need we can get on-line now."

"Let's do it," Abigail said.

Five days later Buck was found through an anonymous tip sleeping against a large oak not far from the schools library. The tip was given to a reporter working at Hush Magazine, a scandal tabloid, through their security desk. It came by way of a note suggesting if they wanted real time photos of a boy dressed as a baby girl they should hurry to the scene. Ten minutes later the police got a call for that same boy.

The untold story was the ma'am team who helped Sharon buy a cute baby dress, slip, ruffled panties and booties with hard soles to walk on for Buck. She got it all through her new Ebay account paying extra for the two day express shipping. That laid a path back to Sharon in case there was an investigation later to ascertain Sharon's credibility to her story.

With the outfit now in the hands of the ma'am team the plan was executed with modifications for Buck's sake. Alice, one of the ma'am team members had hit on Buck at the Corner Campus Bar even paying for his last three beers. She did this before walking him past the ma'am van whose doors opened just as he and Alice began to pass.

Buck remembers the vibration from the Taser an instant before he started crumbling to his knees. Like all the boys before him he was caught going down and brought into the van. He was driven to the house, dressed like a baby girl and photographed, but left that way while his clothing was packaged and taken to Sharon's house.

Buck meanwhile was driven to the that large oak that had been used so often and carried out of the van. He was left to rest against the tree with a pacifier fixed in his mouth in fingerless mittens and softly lined cuffs while the sedative wore off.

A few minutes later a reporter from Hush Magazine arrived to find Buck just waking and that reporter began taking photos. While that reporter was taking photos the police arrived having also received an anonymous 911 call.

The police asked the reporter how he had gotten there and who the boy was before finding the note pinned to the boys dress. All the note read was if Buck wanted his wallet and clothes back he needed to return his outfit so Sharon, his girlfriend could sell it back on Ebay.

If Buck wanted to keep his play dress and accessories and find another girl to be his mommy he had to give her the $200 she paid of it. She was more than happy to let him keep it but he needed to pay her back. In the mean time she didn't want to see him again.

The reporter continued taking photos as the police helped the boy into the back seat of their car. He was screaming he had no idea what the note meant or why he was dressed the way he was dressed. Buck also knew that bitch Sharon and he was positive she was the one that set him up, and whatever she was going to say to the police she was a "lying bitch".

The police drove to Sharon's apartment followed by the reporter from Hush.

"Yes," Sharon said opening the door to the announcement that it was the police. They invited Sharon out to look at and identify Buck sitting in the back seat still wearing the baby girl outfit. Buck started screaming profanities at her immediately. They had decided to leave the pink fur lined cuffs on his wrist for his own safety. Sharon smiled at the baby man.

The lead officer flipped his note book open.

"Did she know that man and she said yes. Did she help him dress the way he was dressed and she said yes again and went on to explain his "fetish" and their role playing. He liked to dress up in diapers and baby pants. Then as a little baby girl he would nurse her breast while getting off. It was just something he liked to do she said. It was kind of kinky, but it seemed to turn him on.

He had talked her in to buying the outfit on Ebay. Which she did. Sharon took a moment and left before returning to show them the paperwork and shipping from her Ebay transaction. The police officer used his cell phone to take an image of the Ebay Invoice for his report.

Sharon went on to explain that they had been drinking that night and he got abusive so when he passed out she had a couple of friends help her load him in her car and drive him to where the police found him. She had written the note and pinned it on him. She was not the one that made the anonymous 911 call. She was just getting even for the abuse. She also didn't know who notified the magazine.

Sharon also made it clear that Buck wasn't going to get his clothes back till she got her baby clothes back or the $200 dollars she paid for the outfit. The reporter, standing off to the side was writing feverishly and still taking photos through the window of the cruiser.

The officer noted that Buck reported he'd been drugged and asked Sharon about it. No, no drugs, just beer and she didn't know anything about a van being involved? Sharon looked very confused and repeated her conditions. It was pretty bizarre but Sharon's story checked out.

No laws had been broken since everything that had been done had been consensual. Sharon's girlfriend Alice confirmed that when she arrived. The policeman asking the questions looked back at the baby man screaming at the "lying bitch" and that other "woman" who was at the bar and drugged him, before the Taser touched him.

The officer consoled his partner still wiping her eyes from laughing, then thanked Sharon for her cooperation. He did say they were taking him to the hospital for a mandatory 24 medical hold and if she would like she could replace his outfit with his regular clothes once he'd be checked in. They were heading there now and suggested giving the process about an hour before trying to made the exchange. Sharon thanked them and said she would. In the mean time she blew Buck a kiss from the side walk.

Buck was thrashing and screaming "that lying bitch" as the black and white drove off. She could see that the bonnet had skewed over his left eye a little.

"Can I get copies of those pictures," Sharon asked of the reporter.

"Would you mind talking about what just happened," the reporter asked.

"Not at all," Sharon said turning to Alice who said she would go and make the exchange for Buck's clothes so Sharon didn't have to. Alice left Sharon and the reporter to get the clothes and then went to her own car to drive to the hospital. Sharon and the reporter went into the apartment. Sharon's trauma over the rape was a distant memory as the image of Buck screaming in his baby dress came back to her.

Sharon laughed as she started climbing the steps.

"Do you have Email," the reporter asked following Sharon back towards her apartment.

"What," Sharon asked not hearing the question. "Sorry, I thinking of something else."

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

It was the base they heard first. That steady boom, boom, boom then those unmistakable words as "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen began. Josh had heard that one before, so had Steve as they joined up by Rose's car. October 31 and cold causing both boys to shiver in the chill waiting for Jenny, Steve's girlfriend, to catch up.

"Full house," Jenny Brice said coming up as she closed her purse. She was taking short quick steps dressed as a very hot version of Alvira, the sexy witch. Jenny's attributes and one of the things that had caught Steve's attention right from the start were Jenny's breast and that's what was catching Josh's attention at the moment in the black satin plunging neckline.

"Excuse me," Rose said nudging Josh back. "If you're expecting to score later on you'd better bring those eyes back."

"Sorry," Josh said. "I was admiring the dress."

"Of course you were," Rose said as she pushed her own breast up. She was dressed as a sexy nurse with her own ample breast exposed. "And I'm freezing out here."

"Me too," Steve said shivering in his too short Shirley Temple dress. It was Shirley’s signature red and white, polka dot dress which she wore in her 1934 movie Stand up and Cheer. Steve was taller and even in his curled blond wig clearly a boy, but adorable none the less. While just standing there his ruffled panties stayed almost hidden, they didn't at all with any kind of movement and right now he was moving a lot.

"You diapered," Josh asked fidgeting himself.

"Of course," Steve said moving his legs back and forth so his thighs rubbed together. He wore white tights over his plastic panties and cloth diaper which covered a disposable. Over the tights were ruffled panties in the same white satin with dots to match the dress. Jenny had ordered the dress from Edith with double the petticoats for just this party. "You?"

"Duh," Josh said.

"Are you kidding," Rose said. "He's constantly dripping. As soon as I even mention a dress he starts to drip."

"You think he'd be use to it by now," Jenny said.

"Not this one," Rose noted as they started walking towards the huge building where the music was coming from.

There were 250 men from the original program, 111 from the second year who accepted invitations for the first Annual party plus the nearly 50 women working for the program. 411 in total attended for the program. There was another 14 with George the Director, and his team from the original program developers bringing the total to 425 with at least half on the dance floor when Rose pulled the door open. Noise and warm air hit them.

Josh was in a tiered baby dress that began with ruffled chiffon just under his satin bodice. Each tier was a gathering of chiffon attaching to another below it but bigger to the end of his finger tips over a taffeta skirt. The ruffles gathering like they did only made the skirt more exaggerated. Underneath were petticoats alternating between chiffon and taffeta hung off a nylon bodice. Josh wore a fluffy disposable under plastic pants and white satin panties with pink ruffles to match the trim around his puffy sleeves and sash.

Josh had been put into a blond spit curled wig and white bonnet trimmed in white lace matching the white lace ruffles circling the legs of his panties. He carried a doll dressed identical to him while Rose carried his diaper bag. It was clear by the style of dress throughout the building that hastily added changing rooms would be kept busy throughout the night as the four took in the chaos.

"Have you ever seen so many baby and little girl dresses in your life," Steve asked moving close to Josh so he could hear each other talk.

"Never," Josh said looking at the range of outfits and beginning to realize just how many there were in the program. It wasn't clear till now just how massive it had been when he was first taken. Oddly this party wasn't suppose to have happened until a survey suggested it could.

They're had been an underground movement already underway grouping many of the boys together then some suggesting more get together's, then finally this one single party. Someone suggested Halloween as the venue which made perfectly good sense and covered everyone. Abigail leased another warehouse and had it refurbished as the ma'am convention center and tonight was it's first event.

Steve grabbed Josh's hand and they immediately walked off to the dance floor.

"Any reason to twist their dresses," Jenny said to Rose.

"He doesn't even need a reason, he just twist," Rose said watching Josh exaggerate his moves so his dress bounced around him.

Josh Anderson as Janet, Steve Mathews Josh's Trainer and Sponsor Rose Madders. Steve Mathews Trainer and Sponsor Jenny Brice.

There were two more fast songs then a slow one that brought Steve and Josh together, both pressing against each other. Each purposefully grinding against the other with an occasional snicker as the obvious became apparent.

"You realize you're making me wet," Steve said.

"Me? What about you," Josh said. "And besides, that can't happen because I'm straight I was just being a friend."

"Right," Steve said pushing his hips against Josh's dress.

"Damn," Josh said.

"What," Steve said looking concerned suddenly.

"I'm going to need my diaper changed," Josh said snickering.

It's as much your fault as mine," Steve said laughing as they walked off the dance floor to find their sponsors.

Josh spotted Rose...

"Rose, I need a change," Josh said feeling his face blush. He had wet his diaper to justify the change itself.

"Well, I knew that was coming. I saw you two on the dance floor and I'll bet you've just wet yourself to hide what you did didn't you," Rose said.

"What," Josh said now feeling guilty that he'd wet himself.

"I knew it. I should spank you here in front of everyone," Rose said. "On second thought maybe I'll let the Sergeant At Arms do it. She loves that."

"Wait, what," Josh said then remembered the name Alice. Then looking over and seeing her by the refreshments. She was striking in her skin tight cat suit. Josh shuddered slightly. He had not desire to be spanked by Alice but could imagine that very thing.

"Hey! Look at me," Rose said taking Josh by his chin. "Is nothing sacred? You're doing that very thing right now aren't you? You're imagining yourself across those long neoprene covered legs in your diaper as I speak aren't you?"

Josh was imagining himself naked across those neoprene covered legs as Rose changed his diaper. He ejaculated as soon as the fresh diaper touched him even before the tapes were closed. He decided not to tell Rose what had happened. They left the changing room and started to dance.

TACO SALAD CASSEROLE

Josh was reaching the end of his Junior year when the program took another significant and final turn. It was becoming clear near the middle of the second freshmen year that by any measures the ma'am program had succeeded. The last reported rape had been a boy named Buck and that particular case, oddly enough, wasn't even handled directly by the program. In fact, it was Buck's handling that changed it all.

"They're going to stop the program," Rose said coming into the house that evening after attending a mid level ma'am meeting. Josh was in one of his play dresses fixing dinner. Right after he started his second year he had become an Angel and a month later was working four hours a night right after school. Combining his income with Roses, they rented a three bedroom house.

Rose took the master bedroom, Josh the second and the third they converted into their play room which was where he kept his dresses and furniture. That furniture so far was a day bed in French white with a spread and a large doll. They would add more as they could afford it. So too the dresses Rose liked putting Josh into.

Josh was off the rack for 8 to 10 year olds as sizes went, but they often shopped retro and garage sales and he had a few that could easily have been straight out of a wards catalog. Josh was wearing one of those dresses as he finished the casserole before slipping it into the preheated oven.

"What do you mean they've shut the program," Josh asked wiping his hands on the dish towel before moving to get his kiss from Rose. Rose plopped onto a kitchen chair. She was working through a small shop on Main and doing fairly well with a steady clientele but when she was solidly booked she came home exhausted. She had gone from the shop to the meeting before coming home. Josh became her little mommy on those nights as he started fixing her tea.

"First, do you need to be changed," Rose asked.

"No, I'm good," Josh said. "I mean good enough till you're ready to be massaged later that is."

"Wonderful," Rose said as she watched Josh fix her tea. "That little prank they pulled on that guy named Buck really did a number on everyone. By number I mean they think it worked better than their wholesale revenge program."

"So what are they going to do," Josh asked.

"Fade to black," Rose said. "Tentatively so far they're talking about ending the problem with the freshmen this month. Purging the records of last years freshmen and releasing those still finishing up their obligations and letting them go. They can turn in their outfits or keep them - up to them. Their records will be purged."

"What about the Angel program," Josh asked. He poured steaming water over Rose's tea bag and brought it to her. They kissed again as she slipped a hand under his pinafore, dress and slip to squeeze his diaper over his bottom. Josh's reaction was instant as he pressed himself against her knee and closed his eyes.

"You're going to be desert," Rose said releasing Josh. "The Angel program stays. In fact they want to expand it into town to start escorting women after dark. They've started working on the logistics of that tonight as a matter of fact. Plus a system like they used on that guy Buck.

"How's that," Josh asked.

"From now on they're going to be proactive. Assaults will be dealt with by a female force like they did with Buck. The ma'am team still but it will be set up to react to assaults. There will also be a crisis team on call. There is enough information out there now that most guys understand what can happen if their caught assaulting or attempting to assault a girl now and punishing every guy for a few was overkill," Rose said. "How long before that casserole is done?"

"You've got plenty of time to shower and change," Josh said thinking that's what Rose was talking about.

"You're turning me on in that little pinafore of yours," Rose said. "Like mommy's little helper. I was thinking of taking a shower then see if you can bring me back from the brink of exhaustion."

"Oh I can do that easily," Josh said taking Rose's hand to pull her up from the chair.

"Really," Rose said.

"Really," Josh said as he grabbed his pinafore, dress and slip to lift all three, exposing his diaper. "Feel?"

"Good heavens, you're as horny as I am," Rose said. "Maybe even hornier."

"Exactly," Rose said letting the slip, dress and pinafore fall back down again before taking her hand. "I'll be on the bed."

Rose had showered, dried and powdered herself coming out of the bathroom feeling refreshed and extremely aroused. Josh had laid down her large white baby blanket and her favorite nightgown with the layers of nylon that he loved caressing during their love making.

Josh waited as Rose put herself into the gown and then laid over the blanket. He stepped closer, lifted his dress, slip and pinafore again and held them for Rose. Rose rolled on her side to reach over and unpin his diaper which fell to the floor. Josh moved to the beds edge and maneuvered himself so he was straddling Rose within the sea of gathered nylon.

She guided him into her and give him those seconds he needed to slip fully into her depths till she slowly arched and locked herself around him. That sensation he always felt as the contractions began was like a warm wet hand grasping him before allowing him to slip free. Josh pulled back a little then thrust again and again was grasped within her arch.

It was a slow undulating rhythm they danced in silence to a piece of music with no words. Slow at first but speeding up till there was a desperate attempt to melt together. Rose's hands were under Josh's slips and dress kneading his bottom and holding him firm while his own hands teased and excited Rose's nipples.

Josh would nurse those later he mused bringing him closer to climax over the notion. As he neared his own climax he felt Rose shiver a little and just hold him. That was his signal that he could release as if he needed a signal and the explosion came.

Josh leaned forward in agonizing pleasure as his first burst released blending instantly with a second, third and forth. Rose reacting to Josh's own pleasure and experiencing her own wrapped her arms and legs around him crushing his dress and slips against her gathered nylon as their breath came in gasps.

They both took marathon breaths for several happy moments till their heart rates and breaths slowed. Rose began a slow gratifying unwrapping between soft kisses to Josh's forehead, cheeks and lips. Josh kissed back before he rolled over onto his back with his slip and dress up around his waist.

Josh didn't open his eyes till her heard the crinkling of the fresh diaper.

"I'm starved," Rose said slipping the thick white disposable under him. "And I guess I just had my desert before dinner."

"Dinner has ten more minutes," Josh said. "And who said you can't have two deserts? I'll go set the table as he fluffed his slip and dress before slipping his feet into his little girlish flats. The dress was a taffeta in a pattern of squares in purples, magentas and pinks. A vintage dressy dress that would need ironing after their romp. It went well with his pink flats and white pinafore.

Josh slipped on the oven mitts to bring the casserole to the trivets that would keep the hot dish off the table. Josh was trying a Taco Salad Casserole that combined refried beans with a spicy meat mixture and cheese layered over fresh crush tortilla chips. He had discovered Rose loved Mexican food and this was his second dish to please her as she came in closing her robe.

"I didn't even ask how school was," Rose noted bending to smell the still bubbling mixture with a smile before turning to kiss Josh.

"It was good. My light day. No homework and I'm only working two hours tonight," Josh said. I was home by one today. I wanted to get this dish started.

"Smells really good. So what time do you start tonight," Rose asked looking at the clock. It was only just coming up on five o'clock.

"Ten to midnight," Josh said. "I was going to nap for an hour or so right after I clean up. The maybe play a little"

"Never mind the clean up," Let's eat, "I'll put you down with a bottle and you can pretend it's one of my breast while I'll clean up."

"But I wanted to play a little," Josh said.

"I'll wake you with enough time to play. Don't worry about that," Rose said snickering as she scooped some of the casserole onto her dish. "Besides, I haven't seen you in that new baby doll set yet."

Josh smiled as he felt himself expanding within his diaper.

The casserole was good and when they had eaten enough Rose rushed him off to the baby room for his nap, grabbing of the bottles they kept filled for play. She watched Josh change into one of his vintage baby doll sets, this one a sea foam green before climbing under the down comforter that covered the day bed dominating the room. Rose handed Josh the bottle as she sat at the beds edge, and stroked his hair. The day caught up with him as he eyes grew heavy. He was coaxing juice from the soft brown nipple, but it was her breast he imagined when sleep took hold.

Fade to black.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm not sure how they

I'm not sure how they considered this revenge, they never did anything to the guys that raped the women and got away with it.
They basically just took guys who hadn't done anything and as they said let them experience a rape.
How is that justice?

Relativity

All things are relative. Although you may be right. Thanks for the moment you took to respond.

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Revenge can be 'Oh-so-sweet.'

I can't believe nobody's commented before me. I enjoyed this one so thank you Mary.

bev_1.jpg

Hugs

Thank you Beverly.

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Enjoyed it very much

Well I don't need to say it but this story definitely defies my ED. I can go for weeks without an erection then you finally post one of your stories and boom. Thanks for another one if your gripping tales though this one was a bit darker than what im used to from you.

EllieJo Jayne

Light

Hi Ellie Jo.

It was a news story I read that started this whole thing. I felt so bad watching the girl who looked like she was doing a perp walk then wondered how poetic it would be if the boy was dressed up and walking.... Then for a time I went slightly mad...

Hugs

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Amazing detail.

Donna T's picture

Your writing held my attention on a story line/subject I usually ignore; adult baby is usually not my thing. By the story's end I was smiling and squirming as my mind processed your story. I am so glad that there was no baby talk dialog. This is a very long story and it flowed nicely.

Perhaps you could revisit Janet & Rose after he's "earned" the right to enjoy more mature feminine clothing and perhaps some makeup.

Good job.

Donna

Expansion

I enjoyed the idea of expanding the baby/little girl into the mainstream. Thank you for your thoughts as well. I like the idea of that "next step" Donna.

Hugs
Mary Beth.

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Diapering with a message.

Not your standard MBS fare but one with a major message. Betty DeVos can't hide the awful statistics about rape on college campuses. This may be the most unique solution to the problem. If only there really was the money to do this.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Statistics

The real tragedy is knowing there are lives behind those numbers. Thanks for the feedback (and support).

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

All painted with the same brush

Jamie Lee's picture

Instead of going after the two who raped her granddaughter, Abigail went after every freshman who had absolutely nothing to do with the rape or who would never consider raping a girl. She wrongly painted every boy with the same brush simply because he was a boy.

How is blackmail and kidnapping any less wrong than a girl being raped. Is it because rape is so heinous that blackmail and kidnapping are justified? So breaking one law justifies breaking more laws?

And what about those supplying the date rape drug? They get off Scott free, instead of having officials clamping down on its distribution.

This story deals with the ends justifying the means, done by a woman who felt she had the right to take the law into her own hands, regardless who got hurt in the process.

And how did the investigation process change? How did the protocol for dealing with rape cases change? The person in the story charged with holding the clothing evidence should not have left on that other call until the investigating people showed up. Had the officials taken rape as serious as a stabbing or gunshot, those not involved in the rape wouldn't have been painted with the same brush as the two involved.

And what about the girls at the frat party who knew about the rape? Were they held accountable for not stopping it or keeping quiet? They were culpable even if they didn't participate. Seems there should have been a soroity or two shut down depending if any were at the party.

Did they target any freshman who happened to be married or those in the military who could now attend college, who were freshman?

This story is well written and deals with two topics that could be debated until the sun goes nova. It's a story that once read, the reader can't sit on the fence with both subjects.

Others have feelings too.

Too close for comfort

Oh Jamie Lee the things I could write about researching this story. The list of crimes under the list of crimes would break your heart. There really are very few that are innocent, nor too many that guilty. I asked every question you asked and more. Some of the answers would make you pull your hair out. I wrote the outline off a dream soon after the dream not drifting too far left or right of the circumstances to put boys into pretty dresses over diapers but I could have easily. That's the nature of fiction... always too damn close to facts.

Hugs your insight.

Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.