Parental Permission_02

Printer-friendly version

This is a Smoking Fetish / TG Story. It's about Hank, a boy who gets caught smoking and winds up with Parental Permission to do the things he's always dreamed about and some of the things he never would have dreamed about doing. They're short chapters and should come in at one a day. It's bizarre and unbelievable from afar, but when viewed up close, it can be a fun ride. There is no time element- maybe it happened in the 70's or maybe it happened last week. Oh, did I mention this is a Smoking Fetish / TG Story?

Hank Wilson woke up the next morning somewhat surprised and disappointed to discover he was still alive.

I got caught smoking, he thought. I told my mom everything. She knows about the clothes. Now she thinks I'm some kind of sissy.

He sat up in bed and looked around his room. His walls and shelves were covered with trophies and sports medals. How could he have done what he did? And more importantly, why did he feel compelled to keep doing it?

It was as if he were two people, one male and the other not. His feelings didn't make sense to him. He liked being a boy. He was good at it. He wasn't one of those boys who felt as if his life would have been better if he had been born a girl.

He wasn't a fag or a sissy or anything like that. He liked girls. He loved them. If anything, he loved them too much. And his mom- she was like the queen of them all. Arlene Wilson was Hank's standard for judging all other females, both girls and women.

Girls and women, thought Hank as he dangled his legs off the side of the bed. There is a difference and his mom was definitely the latter. Last night, under duress, he had confessed to her that she was indeed his role model.

Today and for the rest of his life, he would have to face his parents with the knowledge that he was not their ideal son. He had always known that, but now they knew it too. His father had caught him smoking like a punk and now his mother knew his secret.

Getting caught smoking had been very bad, but it had also been good in a way. It had changed the relationship between him and his mother. She'd been angry at first, even angrier than his dad had been. But all that changed the moment he blurted out the truth.

A ticklish feeling shot down his groin as he recalled the confession he gave. How could he have been so honest with her about his private feelings? And why had she seemed so understanding and eager to help him explore them?

Had she really offered to make him over and buy him his own womanly things? He replayed the conversation in his head and indeed she had. And he had turned her down.

Of course I turned her down! What kind of guy does she think I am? The answer of course was obvious. She thinks I'm a sissy.

He got out of bed and threw on some shorts and a tee shirt before going down stairs. At least my dad went to work already, he thought as he walked past his little brother's room.

Tommy's door was open so that meant he was already awake and downstairs. He'd been fortunate that Tommy had been at his friend's house when his dad caught him smoking.

Tommy looked up to him and the thought of Tommy finding out about the smoking made Hank sick to his stomach. Hopefully Mom and Dad will keep this between us, he thought as he walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Honey," said Arlene as she poured milk into Tommy's cereal.

Tommy looked up from his bowl and shouted out his brother's name. The look on his face reeked of respect and admiration for his big brother.

"Hey Toad," said Hank as he got a glass from the cupboard and poured some juice.

Tommy laughed. He loved it when his big brother called him a toad. He turned to his mom and asked, "Is Hank really a smoker now like you and Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie. He is?"

Orange juice flowed over the lip of the glass and spilled across the counter and on to the floor. Hank's knees buckled as he turned and faced his mother and brother.

Arlene shot him a nervous but happy smile. "Surprise honey. I talked to your father last night. I told him everything."

Tommy tugged on the sleeve of his mother's nightgown. "Is Hank really going to be a lady like you Mommy?"

"Yes sweetie. But not all of the time. Just some of the time."

Recognizing that her son was in a state of shock, Arlene got up from the table and helped him with the spill.

She had betrayed him! How could she? "You told Dad," he said. "You told Tommy."

"I had to honey. It was the only way I could think of to get you out of the closet."

"Hank was hiding in his closet?" asked Tommy.

"No dear. That's just a figure of speech. Don't worry about it."

"You ruined my life," said Hank. "I trusted you."

"You're just upset right now because this is new. Once you get used to the idea of people knowing, it won't bother you as much."

"People knowing? Did you tell someone else?"

"Of course not honey. I'm just talking about our family. You don't have to hide it around us any more. You can be your self. I thought you'd be happy."

Hank burst into tears as his mother embraced him. He wanted to push her away but her hug felt so warm. And then he felt a second hug around his hips. Wiping his eyes, he looked down to see Tommy wrapped around his leg, doing his best to make it a group hug. He reached down and rubbed his hand against his brother's head. He still loves me, thought Hank.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

parental approval 2

nikkiparksy's picture

Well set up know where doe's it go from here.Is this a situation where one fo the parent's already has experience with a member of there family being ts or tv so they have an idea what is going on.looking forward too part 3.