Kelsey pt 19 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Sad, Brook headed home. She parked the Cobra behind the bug, Looking back as she walked into the house, smiling. She said good night to her parents and went to bed.

Most of the night she slept with her hand down the front of her panties. Her fingers lightly on her clit and labia, wishing it was Kelsey's.

Brook's alarm went off at 7. Stretching she looked at the rings on her left finger. Smiling I am married to the greatest person in the world. She thought. Brook hopped in the shower. She dressed for work. Then headed downstairs for breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen, “ Morning, Mom.” As she shuffled to the fridge for a glass of milk. Brook's mom had french toast ready for her. Sipping her milk she sat down to eat.

“ Whose cop car is that?” Her mom asked.

“ Mine and Kelsey's. It is my daily driver so I don't have to drive one of yours.”

“ First the silver car now this one. What gives?

“Nothing, Mom. So Kelsey got me a car for a driver. What is the big deal?”

“ Well for one thing, you are 16. You don't need two cars of your own. So what is with the ring. Don't think I didn't notice.”

“ Mom, like or not, me and Kelsey are getting married. As soon as we can. Mom we are in love. When I am with her. I feel like I have never felt before. It is almost electric. When we kiss 4th of July.”

“ Kiss, Who?” Megan said as she walked in followed by Sammi.

“ Don't worry about it.” Brook said.

“ Brooklynn, Your sister has a right to know.”

“ Well yea she does. OK, It is Kelsey we are engaged.”

“ No, Way?”

“ Way,” Brook showed her ring to her sister. “ See, we plan on getting married as soon as we can.”

Looking at the ring, “Then why do you have on two rings? Megan said.

“Wait a minute.” Her Mom said. “Show me your hand.”
Timidly, Brook showed her mom the rings.

“Brooklynn Alesha Robinson, Is their something you are not telling me.”

“No.” Brook said smiling.

“Or is it Brooklynn Alesha Reid?”

In a slightly shaky voice, “No”

“Brooklynn, It is easy to find out things, and you know I can and I will if need be”

“OK, Mom. Me and Kelsey where married last night.”

“How, you are only 16.”

“A guy Kelsey knows did it and knew a way to do it legally. So it is legal I am married.”

“Brooklynn, Why?”

“ Mom, I love Kelsey with all my heart and soul. I know she is the one for me. Sorry if I have put it this way but like it or not, we are legally married.”

“ I knew it was going to happen, but not at 16. I need to talk to your dad, and tell him.”

“ Mom, neither one of us where going to move away from home. Not until we graduated and made it official with the ceremony and all.”

“ But, what about Kelsey?”

“ Yeah, we would spend as much time with each other as possible but not move away.
Unless now, You, Dad, or Kelsey's parents have a fit about it.”

“ Brook, it is hard not grounding you. But I know that wouldn't work. Even though you are still a minor. You are legally married so I can't. Plus you just may just up and leave. Honey, You are my daughter, and I love you. I only want the best for you. For both of you. I am sure Kelsey's parents feel the same way. So if it so happens that you and Kelsey do decide to up and leave home. Where would you go? No place would rent to a couple school girls, minors at that. If you did find a place you would both have to quite school to afford to live. That would mean no collage, and your dreams would crash and burn.”

“ We could go to Kelsey's grandparents house. I am sure they would let us stay in Kelsey's room. Yeah, Kelsey has her own room or should I say we have our own room at their house. That or we could just buy our own.”

“ Brook, you two are minors there is no way that you would be able to get a mortgage. Plus I don't think you working part time at Steve's or Kelsey working at the roller rink will get you two enough money to live and pay for a house.”

“ Mom, Kelsey is the general manager of the rink. She doesn't just work their,” Brook stopped. As she didn't want to tell about Kelsey owning the rink.

“ Brook, What about her not just working there?”

“ Nothing, Mom” Brook said starting to get a little flustered.

“ What about Kelsey?”

“ I said nothing.”

“ What about it, Brook.”

Brook got mad and just blurted it out. “ Alright, Kelsey owns the rink OK,” Brook started crying. “ Mom, I married a millionaire. But I don't care about the money I love her as her. I would still love her if she worked at Burger King. I had no idea about the money when I fell in love with her.” She said between sobs.

“ Whoa, My sister married a millionaire. Cool” Megan added, she had been watching
the whole conversation.

“Brook, what are you talking about?” Her mom started again. Holding Brook in her arms.

Sniffling, “Her grandpa bought her and her sisters 1000 shares of apple back when it first started growing. Then recently he invested again. Mom, She is worth almost 5 million. Not counting the company that she owns that owns the rink. She is even looking to buy 2 more skating rinks. I am going to run one of those.”

“ OK, Honey. You had better get off to work or call in. I need to think things over and talk to dad. Remember that I love you. No matter what. OK?”

“ Yeah,” Brook smiled. Pulling out her phone and called Steve. She told him she wouldn't be in as she had a family emergency come up. Steve had no problem with it.
Calling to her mom, “ Is it OK to go over to Kelsey's”

“ I can't say No, but thanks for asking”

Grabbing her purse and giving Ruffy some love. She headed to Kelsey's. Wondering how long it would take for her mom to call her dad and Dr Reid and tell her. It was taking Brook a little longer to get used to the Cobra Vic. It didn't seem as comfortable as the Marauder. As she pulled into Kelsey's drive way she decided to ask Kelsey to trade suggesting that They make the Cobra vic the race car and leave the marauder pretty much alone. But first thing first they need to figure out what to do about her mom knowing they were married. Soon her Dad and probably Kelsey's parents soon enough.
She rushed to the door, didn't bother knocking. Checked the kitchen then down to her room. Where Kelsey was still asleep. Almost bursting in the door, Kelsey jumped out of bed ready for defense. Now sooner than Kelsey realized it was Brook she was in her arms crying again.

Through her sobs Brook told Kelsey what had happened her telling her mom that they were married. The whole story.

Kelsey listened to her wife. Once Brook was finished. She softly, “ It is OK. Now that everyone will know soon enough. We don't have to hide it.”

“ yeah, your right. I'm just worried about what my parents will do. Mom seemed OK with it. Megan was thrilled. I am not sure how Dad will react.”

“ I don't think I will have any problems with my parents.” Kelsey said. “ Any problems like you said. We can go live with my grandparents. They wouldn't have a problem. We could just buy us a house. I was waiting till we graduate to do that thou.”

“ Are you sure?”

Taking Brooks hands in her own.” Yeah, I am. Do you think we made a mistake tying the knot”

“ OH, Hell NO. I love you. The more I see you. The better I feel and the more in love I get. Like I said to Mom. Like it or not, I am married to you, and that makes me the happiest girl in the world. Nothing is going to change that.”

“ You guys are married” They heard from the doorway. It was Kennedy.
Brook and Kelsey just nodded, holding up their rings.

“ I take it Mom and Dad don't know?”

“ Yeah, Brook's Mom does so her dad will soon. I suspect her mom will call Mom at the office and then Mom and Dad will know too.”

“ Well,” Kennedy started. “ I seriously don't think Mom and Dad will have a problem. Maybe that it was too soon. But who knows”

“ I guess we will wait and see.” Brook said as she laid back on Kelsey's bed.

Amber Reid asked Sally to come over and they would talk to Brook and Kelsey together. To tell them what they have discussed and the outcome.

Sally followed Amber to the Reid house. She parked behind the Cobra Vic.
As soon as they both walked in Maxie began barking. “ Maxie, quiet” Kelsey's mom said.

“ Uh Oh, Mom is home. Your Mom must have told her.” Kelsey said when she heard her mom.
“ So what do we do?” Brook asked.

“ Let's just wait and see.”

Amber lead Sally into the living room.

“Brook, Kelsey can you come up here.” Sally Robinson called.

A few seconds later, Kendra walked though the living room. “ Hi, Mom. I thought you worked today.”

“ I did but There is something I have to talk to your sister about. So scoot?” Amber said. Turning to Sally. “ That was one of my other daughters, Kendra.”

“ I forgot that Kelsey said she had three identical sisters.”

“ At times it can be hard, with both identical quadruplets and identical triplets.”
Slowly Kelsey poked her head around the corner from the hall.

“ Hi, Moms”

“ Kelsey, is Brook with you?” Amber said.

“ Yes, she's right here.”

“ Come on and have a seat, we need to talk to you both.” Sally said.

“ OK” Kelsey and Brook slowly made their way to the couch holding hands all the way.

“Yes,” Brook said. In a nervous voice. Kelsey gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

“ Well,” Sally started. “ What I was told by Brook this morning threw me for a loop. We knew you where going to get married after school. Neither of us, your fathers included. Ever thought you would do this.”

“ But Mom, We love each other deeply and nothing will change that.” Brook said softly.

“ Let your mom finish.” Amber added.

“ That we know also. However what is done is done. We cannot change that. With some discussion we are all OK with it. You can stay at either house, You are our married daughters.” Brook and Kelsey smiled at each other.

“ But something we would like you two to promise, us?” Amber said.

Still smiling, Kelsey answered. “ Sure”

“ A couple of things,” Sally started again. “ We realize that being married also means being intimate. While we both want to be Grandmothers.” Amber nodded. “ We feel that your schooling should come first. But we cannot stop you. Just a little advice.”

“ Mom, Moms, we have discussed that. Brook is on the pill but that is not 100% as you know. If it should happen. We are prepared to be parents.” Kelsey added.

“ We also will keep this in the family, your sisters, your aunts and uncle. Along with your grandparents will know. A side from them. You can tell anyone you like but We think it might be better just in the family for now.”

“ OK, We do want a regular wedding once we graduate. We both want beautiful wedding gowns, I am sure Daddy wants to walk me down the isle.” Brook said.

“ Yeah, me too” Kelsey added.

“ girls, your fathers would be honored to do that.” Amber said.

“ That is all for now. Just remember the barbecue on Sunday. I think Grandma and Grandpa would like to come, and you aunt's, uncles, and your cousins would like to meet your wife.”

“ OK, that would be great.” Kelsey said.

“ Please wear something nice.”

“ MOM,” they both said.

“ We mean it.”

“ We will.”

Brook and Kelsey went back to Kelsey's room. Sitting on Kelsey's bed.

“ Holey, shit. I can't believe it. They have no problem with us being married.” Brook said. Kissing Kelsey.

Giving a wicked smile, “ So, baby. When do we want to consummate our marriage.” Kelsey asked.

“ You mean hanky panky?” Brook said giggling.

“ Yeah, I want to hanky your panky.” Laughing also.

“ Good thing, Kevin, took the session this afternoon.”

“ Oh, yeah. He is a great employee. We do pay him well.”

“ Speaking of work have you heard anything about the purchase yet.”

“ not yet, let me call our real estate agent to check.” Kelsey said as she picked up the phone. Placing the call. Kelsey talked to their agent as she walked around the room.

Brook over heard, Oh, They did. OK, offer. She didn't hear the amount. Kelsey had turned at that moment.
Finishing, “ Well The people who own the Skateland West took our offer. So it is ours. But Bonaventure has given a counter offer. I had her make our last offer.”

“ Really, we now own Skateland West.”

“ Not just yet. The offer was taken now the legal crap begins. Once we get it though I do want to make some changes.”

“ Like what, I've never been there.”

“ It started as an ice rink then converted to roller. So it has the coated blue concrete floor. That is coming up and a new wood one will be put down.”

“ Oh, Like the old warped floor at riverside. Been replaced.”

“ It will be better instead of on top of the old floor. The old floor is going to be dug up and replaced. I think that some of the old ice cooler lines are still under the floor.”

“ How much is that going to be?”

“ I haven't shopped around yet but in the neighborhood of $50-$100 grand. If we go with reclaimed wood it may be cheaper.”

“ Wow, That much.”

“ Yeah, Once a year I have a company come in a refinish the Skatin Station floor. I had it done 3 months ago that ran $6 grand. Running a business isn't cheap. But the benefits are great.” Wiggling her left ring finger.

Brook looked at her wedding set too, and smiled. Then kissed Kelsey deeply.

For the newly weds the rest of the week went like normal. While they slept together every night. They were waiting for the right time. Figuring out if they wanted to do a honeymoon and were. Only problem was their age. At 17 it will be hard to find a place that will let them register and stay.

Mean while on the family front. Amber had told her parents. They where over joyed at the idea. But she had to kind of cool their jets when her Mom started with the great grandparent stuff. Both her brother Jeff and Sister Heather we also over joyed. All the McClord's will be at the reception on Sunday. Amber also talked to Jeff about getting Brook and Kelsey away from the house Sunday so they could prepare. Jeff worked out a plan.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like how Brook's mom took the news

Samantha Heart's picture

But not how she pressured Brook to tell EVERYTHING about Keslie. At least both sets of parents know and accept the marriage so do Keslie's grand parents. Now Brook needs her motorcycle license. Yes she can ride on the back with Keslie or in the RV, but it would be nice if she had her own bike to ride to the big bike rally in South Dakota. Look foward to more of this story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Minors

Don't forget, Brook is 16 yrs old. She may be married but her mother didn't know that. I believe she will have to be legally emancipated before her parents can turn loose of the reins. Until then she is still a minor and has to answer to her mom and dad. It is murky waters until then.

If it were an adversarial situation then it would be one where the lawyers could really rack up the billable hours. Lawyers have wet dreams about cases like this.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin