The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 8

Printer-friendly version

Private Hospital:
Omphile wakes up and spots Cheshire sitting near her bed. She sits up and wonders why she was sitting next to her.

“Am I in trouble?” She felt like she did something wrong.

“No, sweetie. You’re not in trouble. I came by to see how you are doing.” Cheshire caresses Omphile cheek.

Omphile shivers from Cheshire caressing her cheek. No one had ever been this kind and gentle to her before. She leans into Cheshire’s hand.
Tears slide down her cheek as she rests against Cheshire’s hand. She wishes this woman had shown up earlier in her life. She closes her eyes and just enjoys the feeling.

Cheshire saw the tears sliding down Omphile’s cheek. She scoops Omphile out of bed and just holds her on her lap like she first did Tizzy when she was little. She could only imagine how this girl was treated. She holds her and gently stroke her back.

Omphile buries her face against Cheshire’s shoulder as she holds onto her. She never had anyone that care for her like this woman has. She shivers when Cheshire strokes her back and cry against her shoulder. It felt strange having someone caring about her.

Omphile stays on Cheshire’s lap a while. After thirty minutes Cheshire lays her back in bed. She looks into Cheshire’s eyes and notices that her pupils were cat-like, not round.

“Why are your pupils’ cat-like?” Omphile was curious.

“I have a rare condition after years of injuries to my eyes.” Cheshire has been noticing her pupils were starting to deform.

Extreme bright light causes her to go blind temporarily. She has seen the condition in others, where their iris formed a football shape. Her night vision has improved some.

Omphile wonders who would hurt a woman like Cheshire. She seemed so innocent and fragile. She does wonder why she was wearing a skintight black body suit.

“When will I be able to go home with you again?” Omphile was tired of being in the hospital.

“Within a few days. The doctor said you are still underweight and wants to at least get you back up to what your weight should b before he lets
you go home.” Cheshire needs to add an addition to her place.

Even with Christine leaving when she was better. She would still need a room for the little Chinese girl Tizzy was planning on adopting unless Tizzy moved out. Tizzy and her husband could stay downtown at the condo she owned or the other safe house, but she knows Tizzy wouldn’t want to leave Simba behind.

Cheshire’s House:
Tizzy washes Lien’s shoulder-length black hair. Lien had told her she had been sold into slavery after her parents died. She came from a poor village in the Northern part of China. Her relatives couldn’t support her and had enough women in their home.

The first person she belonged to, just used her to clean and take care of their place. When she had her first period, they sold her to the highest bidder. She has only been in the states for a few weeks. She came along with other women from China to the states. She knew a few English words.

Tizzy knew after she learned about how Lien arrived in the states. She would have to speak to her mother about getting citizenship for Lien. She could probably talk to the Governor about making Lien legal.

“Okay, squirt. Let’s get you dress, and take you to the doctors to get you checked out.” Tizzy dries Lien off and carries Lien to her bedroom.

Christen had gone out and bought a few articles of clothing for Lien. Tizzy was going to take her out after seeing the doctor and buy her some clothes and toys. Tizzy finishes dressing Lien. She steps back and looks at her.

“You are such a pretty little girl.” Tizzy was speaking in Chinese so Lien could understand her.

Lien looks at the woman that rescued her. She been nice and caring towards her, but she has been tricked before. She wants to believe that this woman won’t miss treat her like the others.

“What are you going to do with me?”

Tizzy had a puzzled look on her face “what do you mean?”

“Are you going to let that guy who sleeps next to me, put his thing in me or sell me for sex like the others?” Lien wanted to trust this woman.

Tizzy walks over and pick Lien up and hold her. She looks directly into her eyes “you will never be treated like you have, ever again. I am going to adopt you and that man who was in bed with us is my husband and he will never harm you. As for the other women you saw this morning, one is my sister and the older woman with long black hair is my mother. The blonde haired girl is my cousin from Memphis, Tennessee. You will never be in harm, ever again.” Tizzy hugs Lien.

Lien returns the hug and holds onto Tizzy. Tizzy carries Lien out to her car and head to the nearest clothing store to buy clothes for Lien. Before heading to the hospital and have her exam.

While they are shopping, she lets Lien pick out whatever she wanted. Tizzy had money in the bank she has been saving for years. Once they were done shopping, Tizzy takes Lien to the same private hospital Omphile was in and the same one she had been taken too by her mother.

While Doctor Honeycutt was examining Lien. She wonders how Omphile was doing. She knew her mother was here because she spotted her motorcycle in the parking lot. She informed Doctor Honeycutt and his assistant that Lien only spoke Chinese. If he needed a translator she could translate or him.

Luckily, Doctor Honeycutt’s assistant spoke Chinese. She uses to work for Doctor’s Across Borders. She did notice the brand mark that slave smugglers put on every girl they sold. There was no way it could be removed.

Tizzy saw the mark when she washed Lien. She wanted to track the smugglers down and feed them to Simba and Khan. She also wouldn’t mind introducing them to Terror and Miscreant. The two of them were looking like their sire, Chao’s.

Doctor Honeycutt allows Lien to get redress. He looks at Tizzy “she’s got some tearing that is healing. She might have some blood in her stool from tears in her rectum area. Also, there’s some scar tissue in her vaginal lining. I’m going to write you a prescription for some antibiotics and vitamins as well. You’ll need to bring her weight up.”

“How much weight does she need to gain?” Tizzy was concerned.

“At least twenty pounds. She needs to gain at least twenty pounds and take her vitamins every day.” Doctor Honeycutt gives Tizzy the prescriptions.

“Oh, I’ll make sure she takes them.” Tizzy picks Lien up and carries her out.

Tizzy noticed she had a lollypop “man, you got a lollypop. I’m jealous.”

Once they were at Tizzy’s car. She buckles Lien in the passenger seat.

“I have to go in for a while. I’m going to take you back home and you're going to spend the day with Christen.”

Lien just hugs Tizzy as they walk toTizzy's car.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I do like the MASH

Samantha Heart's picture

Reference good old B.J. Where is Pirce? Back in Crab Apple Cove MA probably LOL. Anyway looks like Cheshire is going to have a new daughter & Tizzy will have her first. Looks good for the 2 of them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Have you read the books?

If you liked the original, you would probably like the book series (such as "MASH in Maine").

Jorey
.