Project: Stingray Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Delphine’s head was hurting her. She felt an arm around her waist and a strong chest pressed against her back. She also felt a huge hardon resting against her butt cheeks. She looks at the hand resting against her sheet covered body. It was weathered, like someone who worked outside a lot. She felt soreness and wetness between her legs. The soreness was a new experience for her and the wetness felt kind of sticky.

Her breasts felt sore as well. She lifts the soft white bed sheet covering her body and looks at her body. She was totally nude and laying in a wet spot. There were teeth marks on her full breasts. She loved the fact that the estrogen pills had given her full-size breasts. She knew most transgirls had smaller breasts. Most of the women she knew from her support group had smaller breasts than she did.

Her head was still fuzzy of the events that took place last night. She had gone out first to her favorite gay bar and had a few drinks with some of her old friends. Then she and a few crossdressers and drag queens went to another bar and had a few more drinks.

Afterward, she went to another club and met a wonderful, tall muscular bald head fella. The man drawfed her by at least a foot and a half. She was the same height as her mother, who happened to be 5’ 4” tall. She turns around in his arm and looks at his face.

He had a strong jaw and weather skin like he spent a lot of time outside in the sun. She presses her breasts up against his smooth tanned tone chest. As she was examining his face, his eyes opened. She looked into his light gray color eyes.

“Good morning.” Tom places a kiss on her lips.

Delphine returns the kiss. She loved feeling his strong lips pressed against hers. She felt his manhood press against her body.

“Make love to me, again.” She wiggles under him.

“Are you sure? You were feeling a little sore last night before we finally fell asleep.” He was tracing Delphine lips with his finger.

“Yes, I’m sure.” As she reaches down and guides his huge penis into her body.

She stiffens as he pushes up inside her body. It felt like someone was shoving a thick tree limb up inside of her. He was wider and longer than her biggest dilator. She moans as he begins to pump in out of her. She was loving it and took all of him inside her. He flips her onto her back and she wraps her legs around his waist.

“Go deeper and harder.” Delphine was enjoying the feeling she was getting from him.

As she got closer to climax, she arches her back up off the bed and dug her fingernails into his skin. Whatever experiences she had back in the past, never felt like what she was feeling now. Lust filled her head, as she tightens her muscles. She came at the same time as her male partner.

Tom couldn’t believe how this strawberry curly hair woman took all of him. He has only met three women capable of taking all of his penis. He erupts deep inside her as he watches her eyes closed and spasms under his body. He was getting ready to pull out of her.

Delphine tightens her legs around his waist “don’t!”

Tom stops and just kiss Delphine on the lips. He felt her milk him and her legs stayed tight around his waist.

“God! This is so wonderful.” Delphine was on cloud nine.

She was enjoying the orgasm that rocked her body. Nothing could ever prepare her for how she felt. She opened her eyes and stared into the man’s eyes. She gives him a kiss as she releases her legs from around his waist.

“God! This felt so amazing.” Delphine was looking through blurry eyes at the man.

Tom pulls out of Delphine’s body and lay next to her. He feels her curl up against his body. He also feels her small slender fingers trace a tattoo on his chest.

Delphine loved the feeling she was still feeling. She starts kissing his chest and playing with his nipple, as she moved down his naked body. He had tattoo’s on his right arm and on his chest. She keeps going down, till she was between his legs and took his penis in her mouth. She could taste her sweat and his juices as she took him all the way into her mouth. She really had to stretch her mouth to accommodate all of him. She started to choke as he hit the back of her throat.

She has never taken someone so big and long into her mouth. She gives him the best head job she has ever given to any men she dated before her gender reassignment surgery. When Tom erupts into Delphine’s mouth. She swallows all of it.

She looks up at Tom’s head “that was yummy.”

She crawls up his body and lays her head on his chest. She has been dreaming of doing something like this for a long time. She feels Tom wrap his arms around her slender body.

Tom looks down towards Delphine’s face as she laid on his chest. He has never seen a woman so beautiful before in his life. He spotted the dolphin and octopus tattoos she had on her back and the USN anchor on her right shoulder.

“Are we going to spend all day in bed, making love?” As Tom pulls her body further up his body.

“Mmmm, do you want to spend all day in bed?” Delphine kisses the small of his neck.

She sent a text message to her mother’s cellphone telling her she was getting laid and might not be home. She was feeling extremely sore from their latest lovemaking.

“I don’t mind, but I have to get up and use the bathroom.” Tom lifts Delphine off his chest and lay her next to him.

“All you had to do was ask me to move.” Delphine watches as Tom gets out of bed and head towards the bathroom.

Tom walks into the bathroom and relieves himself. He enjoyed the blow job Delphine gave him. He also enjoyed making love to her. Once he was done, he walks back into the bedroom.

While Tom was in the bathroom, Delphine checked her email and text messages. Most of the text messages were from her mother. She informs her mother, that she was fine and loved being a woman. She also informs her, that she found a substitute to her dilators.

A smile appears on her face, as Tom comes walking out of the bathroom. She loved how Tom looked “yummy.”

“I take it, your hungry.” Tom loved how Delphine said yummy.

“Yes, I could use some food.” Delphine gets up slowly.

She was feeling very tender, but she was glad she did. She walks over to Tom kind of bow-legged and gives him a kiss. She would love to just stay in his bedroom but knew she couldn’t.

“Why don’t I go and use the bathroom and take a shower. Do you think you’ll have breakfast ready by the time I’m done showering?” She looks into his gray eyes.

A smirk appears on his face “I think I can accomplish that.” He places a kiss on her lips and sends her towards the bathroom.

While in the shower, Delphine had to be careful when she cleaned between her legs. She was extremely sore and was stretched more then she had ever been. Her biggest dilator was not even close to how wide and long Tom’s penis was. When he shoved himself up inside her, it felt wonderful. It made her feel like she did when the packing after her surgery was inside her.

She fingers the teeth marks Tom left on her breasts. They had been a real turn on for her when he bit into her flesh, as they made love last night. Her head still hurt from drinking last night.

Once she was done taking a shower, she searches Tom’s medicine cabinet for some aspirin and pops two in her mouth. She heads back into the bedroom and rummages through his drawers, till she finds a t-shirt to slip on. She wasn’t going to bother with wearing her panties or a pair of his boxers. His boxers were way too big for her small waist and hips.

When she walks into the kitchen, she noticed Tom had slipped on a pair of boxers and a muscle shirt. She walks up behind him and gives him a hug. Her hand slips past his waistband and into his pants. She feels his penis already hard. She squeezes and stroke it some.

Tom stops Delphine from playing with his penis. He pulls her slender hand out of his boxers “you keep that up, darling and we’ll never get to breakfast.” As he kisses her fingers.

“Your no fun.” Delphine was pouting a little.

“I promise, after breakfast, we’ll have as much sex as you want to.” Tom was looking forward to making love to Delphine again.

Once breakfast was ready, they sit down and eat. Afterward, they clean the kitchen up and spend most of the day having sex.

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nothing on her project

Samantha Heart's picture

The first test was a success, not to repeat the same thing. I'm glad she found a suitable boy friend.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Who said she wasn't testing new equipment

She finally had the surgery and wanted to test it out. Delphine has been dreaming of being made love to like a natural woman. So, she is going to have some fun and get back to testing and looking for a job.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Different equipment tested

Jamie Lee's picture

Might Delphine need to be careful least her testing cause set backs which would cause patching to be necessary?

Did she tell Tom anything about herself or simply jump to equipment testing back at his place? And if Tom learns of her past?

Others have feelings too.

So, wonder if she

drew the plans up?