Katie Ann - Chapter 24: Can We Borrow

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twenty Four: Can We Borrow

Later the same day, the girls were sitting around the common room. Some were doing homework while watching the television. Katie Ann, who had followed Daddie’s instructions as usual on weekends, did her homework Friday, so she had her ever-present book, which was still ‘On the Banks of Plum Creek.’ Claire asked, “Anyone have any Halloween plans?”

“There is an annual Halloween event in Mountain, but it is more aimed at children, and where are we going to get one of those?” Holly, who is from Mountain, pointed out.

Tiff’s head shot up. She looked at Katie Ann, who was still using her as a pillow and said, “Girls!” while pointing at the regressed teenager.

Katie Ann could only blush.

Claire asked, “Where are we going to get a costume for her? We are not exactly made out of money, and most of the good ones are probably gone.”

Tiff remembered what outfits Katie told her the little girl wore the first time she met Owner. She just stared at Katie and slowly said, “Yeah, where are we going to get a costume,” before dragging Katie into Tiff’s room.

The rest of the girls, clueless, could just stare at the now-closed door.

Tiff grilled Katie Ann once the door was closed, “You wore a cat and a rag doll the first weekend you saw Adam. Both of those would be great costumes.”

“Raggedy Ann, maybe, but I am not wearing the cat as a child. You don’t want to know where its tail goes. I also have a princess costume I got last month.” Katie Ann told her.

Tiff pleaded with Katie to text, call, or message Adam to borrow an outfit for the event.

Katie Ann pulled her phone out and called Daddie. After he picked it up, she said, “Hello, Daddie.”

“You start to miss me already? I just dropped you off a few hours ago.”

“The girls want to take a child to a Halloween event. Me!’

“I have a feeling this involves me somehow?”

“Tiffany wants me to ask to borrow Raggedy Ann or the princess costume for the event.”

“Is Tiffany there?” he asked, hearing a voice of affirmation, continuing, “hand the phone to her.”

“Hi?” Tiffany meekly said as if she was talking to a great person.

After verifying that Tiffany had a car, Daddie continued with, “You are welcome to come now to pick up a costume. I will even feed you. See if any of your cluster mates want to come, too. She should have shoes that work in her dorm room that will work for both. But you will have to pick up matching tights for her.”

Tiffany thanked him for the offer and said she would have Katie tell him how many to expect.

“Oh, Tiffany, one more thing.”

“Yes?”

“Katie Ann really needs a booster seat to ride in a car. Please stop on the way to pick one up, and I will reimburse you.”

“Will do, see you later,” Tiffany said as she hung up the phone and handed it to Katie Ann.

After leading Katie by the hand back into the common room, Tiff addressed the cluster as a whole, “The two of us are going to pick up a costume for Katie Ann. Does anyone want to join us? There are two more seats in the car. Free food had been offered.”

Most of the gathered people said they had homework that must be done, but Allison jumped at the chance for free food and to really meet this person her roommate disappeared with every two weeks.

Taking the phone from her bib pocket, she called Daddie and was going to tell him the requested information, but she didn’t get the chance.

Tiffany, after taking the phone from her, did the talking for her, telling him two chicken meals after inquiring with Allison.

The adoptive sisters left the dorm hand in hand, with Allison following behind them. Soon, they were by Tiff’s Neon. Katie was helped in the backseat, and then the bigger sister seatbelted her in, noticing that the shoulder strap went across the bottom of her sister’s chin.

Katie expertly grabbed the shoulder strap and put it under her armpit to move it across her chest. Tiffany could only think that girl had done that a few times. Soon, the little girl was back in her library book to pass the time.

They weren’t on the road a long time before Tiffany stopped at Target. Katie just looked confused. Allison had a knowing smile since she had been informed of the required stop.

After telling the car that she would be back, Tiffany ran into the baby section. She looked at the selection in front of her. She really wanted to grab a five-point like she knew Adam had, but he had said booster. Taking a pink booster in the box, she paid for it with cash and made sure to keep the $32.81 receipt.

Coming to the car, she opened Katie’s car door and helped her out. Noticing the booster, the little sister blushed. Now, on the booster, Tiffany noticed that the seat belt hit on her sister’s shoulder, not the chin anymore.

Soon, they were back on the road, and Katie was back engrossed in her book.

After they pulled into the driveway, Allison expressed, “DAMN, look at the size of this brick house,” which caused Tiffany to nod and the little girl in the back seat to just blush.

Tiffany helped her sister out of the backseat, and all the girls went to the door. Katie tested the door handle, finding it unlocked. She just opened the door and went into the house as if she owned it. “Daddie, we are here,” she screamed.

“Inside voice, Buttercup, in your bedroom,” came a disembodied voice from the stairs.

The little regressed girl led the little group to her bedroom. Her two cluster mates went “Aww” after walking into the room. She noticed that Daddie had the rag doll and the princess costumes lying on her dollhouse bed when they walked into the room.

Tiff mentioned while looking around, “Your room is adorable, sis. Oh, and you have a turret room, too. Everything is dollhouse themed, and the bottom half of the walls match, too.”

Meanwhile, Ally was looking at the costumes on the bed and mentioned, “Does it matter which outfit we pick from her?”

Tiff pointed out that there will be quite a lot of princesses at the event. Probably, the ragdoll will be a rarer costume there. Ally, on the other hand, pointed out the princess costume was cuter. While the two older girls, at least in physical appearance, discussed the costumes, Katie was just rocking on her rocking chair, hugging one of her stuffed animals.

Once her sister won the debate with the rag doll outfit, the little group started to head downstairs for the promised food. Ally asked as they were leaving the room, “What is that padded table for, Mr. Olsen?”

That question caused Tiff to start giggling out loud. Katie Ann's face had also turned red in response as Daddie squeezed the little girl's bottom. He told them, “Call me Adam, Allison, and it feels like I need to show you what that table is for right now anyway.” With that said, he picked up the little girl and strapped his daughter down.

As he was getting the supplies out, Tiff asked if she could change her sister's bottom. The request caused the little girl’s face to get bright red again. After the bottom was changed, Adam let the regressed girl down, and the little group went downstairs to the parlour. As Katie was entertaining her college friends, the doorbell rang. She was told to answer it because he was busy in the kitchen. She answered it to find Stacy standing there, with an open mouth, to find her opening the door.

“Hi, Sis, you missed me already?” Katie said to Stacy.

Stacy shuddered, “What are you doing back here? Didn't Uncle Adam take you back to college already? I have an invitation that I am supposed to give to Uncle,” as she walked into the parlour.

“I was taken back to college. I came back with my roommate and my big sister, not to be confused with my twin sister,” Katie answered while pointing out her college mates and giving their names.

“You're still in the same clothes? You didn’t grow up, sis?”

“Stac, I never change ‘til bedtime after I get back to college. Besides, I am not sure I am grown up right now. Tiff, how old am I right now?”

“Seven, of course, little sister,” Tiff responded with a smirk.

Daddie walked into the room, saying dinner was done and asking who was at the door. He addressed Stacy when he saw her standing there, “Hello Stacy, did you notice Katie was back and stopped by to say hi to your sister?”

“No, I didn’t know she was here ‘til she opened the door. I have an invitation that Mommie says that I am to hand to you,” handing the paper to him. Daddie read the invitation and told her that Katie Ann would be there. After saying goodbye to her sister’s college mates and giving her sister a hug, she went back to her home.

Daddie asked Tiff to help Katie into her high chair and for her to make sure the little girl was strapped in. After the little group was sitting around the table, Katie asked, “What is the invitation for, Daddie?”

“Normally, I would refuse to provide that information, but I am sure your friends want to know too. You are invited to a Brownies event the next time you are here, Princess,” Daddie told them, as he sat plates of chicken and rice in front of each person, with his daughter’s plate set on her tray being a smaller portion.

After the meal was done, Tiffany decided they had to head back to Mountain if Katie was going to make her bedtime in time. As they were walking to the car with the costume in hand, Daddie asked, “Tiffany, do you have a receipt for me?”

Tiff handed him the receipt and received two twenties in return, and try as she might, she couldn’t get him to accept any change. She requested, “What do I do with the booster when we get back to college?”

“It is Katie’s. I am sure she will need it again sometime,” he told her.

Soon, the little Neon was headed southward towards Mountain, with the passenger in the backseat drifting asleep because of the darkness outside.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Katie has a booster seat

Beoca's picture

Katie has a booster seat heading back to Mountain with her, along with the Brownies invite. This story remains very entertaining to follow. Is this seat the start of her regression bleeding into the rest of her life more than it already has?