Gothic Faerie

Printer-friendly version
Gothic Sister_1.jpg
 
 
*Gothic Faerie*

 
 

“So, what do you think Jas?” Amanda asked her friend as they perused the 'Victorian' market.
“Think?”
“About my little foundling?”
“Well she's certainly a cutie.”
“There's no doubt of that,” Manda agreed, “I still think there's something not quite right with her story.”
“In what way,” Jas queried.
“I'm not sure, there's just something a bit off.”
her friend gave a shrug, “Lots of young girls have issues, let’s face it why else would she have got into the scene?”
“I know but it’s like she's not really deep scene – despite appearances. Well you saw her yesterday, cute as a button and if she's more than sixteen, seventeen I'll eat my hat.”
Jas let loose with a chuckle, “Hope it’s got fruit on.”
“So, you believe her story?”
“I never said that did I?”
“That sounds like Jas Holmes has an idea?”
“You could just out and ask her.”
“And lose any trust she has in us, no it’s got to be more subtle than that, I don't want to frighten her off, she was dumped in Whitby and this 'sister' knows where we live.”
“You think she's in thrall to her somehow?”
“Well she is the girl's boss, she has quite a bit of leverage whether she really is related or not.”
“I hadn't looked at it like that,” Amanda admitted, “So what do you suggest?”
“Well, if she is being forced, she won't want to volunteer for anything that puts her deeper, what if we encourage her to get deeper?”
“Like how?”
“Dunno, I'm sure we'll think of something.”
“We back off if she gets jittery at all.”
“Hey, I’d never force anyone, coerce maybe.”
“Like with Em?”
“One of my few failures.”
“What time did we say we'd be at the tea shop?”
 
After stowing the phone, I tried to work out where I was, easier said than done. I found a way through the wall back into the narrow streets of the old town and no sooner had I reached the busier shopping zone than I spotted the tea shop, a busy corner peopled today by Victorian ladies, Korean tourists and bemused locals. It looked to be packed out but I spotted a familiar face inside and after a little bit of table dodging, I dropped into a chair.

“Found us then,” Jasmine grinned.
 
“Enough sightseeing?” Amanda asked.
“Enough walking,” I sighed.
“I thought they made you tough up north,” Jas opined as she poured me a cup of weak looking tea – Grand be apoplectic.
“I think that’s Yorkshire,” I suggested.
“We may be north but not that north eh Trixie,” Amanda added.
“So, what’s the plan for later?” I queried taking the insipid brew from my 'landlady'.
“Drag the guys out of the 'Pilgrim', home to change then back for the big bash at the Guildhall,” Jasmin advised.
“Best not go too mad with the corset tonight Trix,” Amanda suggested.
“Been there, done that,” Jas grinned.
“So, this Guildhall thing?” I queried, “Is it just bands?”
“Well that's the main draw of course but there's usually quite a few vendors and hopefully Jason has got us tickets for the buffet, save us trying to find somewhere outside to eat.”
 
We found the male component of our group, well if you don't count me, swapping unlikely tales with some other festival goers surprisingly where agreed in The Pilgrim, a tiny and cramped hostelry of the timber framed medieval ilk.

“Drink girls?”
“We got time?” Amanda asked.
“I reckon so,” Jas opined, “Can't let this lot get too far ahead of us.”
“Usual love?” Jason queried even as he stood to make space for his missus.
“Having a good time Trixie?” Ray enquired as he pulled a vacant chair over for me to sit on.
“Pretty good, looking forward to tonight, there're some good bands on.”
“Oh, talking of tonight,” Ray mentioned perching himself on a stool at the end of the table, “Rod Green was in earlier.”
“Not seen Rod since his mum passed,” Jas noted.
“How is he?” Amanda queried.
“Looking well,” Ray advised, “He should be at the Guildhall later.”
Not knowing this Rod Green, I was concentrating on trying to decipher the poster behind me via the mirror behind Jas.
My musing was interrupted by Jas, “He's quite a catch Trixie, single, own business, you could do worse.”
“Leave the girl alone,” Jason suggested returning with hands full of alcoholic beverages.
“Just saying, if you weren't here I’d be in the hunt.”
“You're incorrigible Jas,” Amanda stated.
“P'raps Trixie isn't looking to get hooked up.” Jason noted.
“After how that lad treated her up at Whitby, I should think a boyfriend is the last thing on her mind,” Ray proposed.
“Er yeah, I mean no,” I mentioned as it seemed they were waiting for my response.

Rory, the git. He might be my sister's boyfriend and sort of my best friend, well Zak's, but he really was a @$!# that weekend. I mean, what sort of man abandons his date for the weekend like that – okay, perhaps I wasn't exactly what he thought he was getting but that’s irrelevant, you just don't dump a girl a hundred miles from home. And Janey is still going out with him.

“You seen him since?” Amanda probed.
“No, and when hell freezes over would be too soon,” I pretty much spat. Even if I do miss having a few bevvies down the Robin Hood – it’s not like Trixie turning would be a good idea.
“Ouch,” Jas allowed at my vehemence.
 
Without the restriction of the hobble skirt and over tight corset, even in the stupid heels, I was able to navigate the stairs down to the living room on my own this evening. Of course, my Goth wardrobe hasn't increased since Whitby, why would it, I’ve spent the intervening weeks hoping to return to being Zak Askwith, not galivanting around the country as Trixiebell Heartswoon. The result being that I'm wearing the slightly risqué outfit from Yorkshire, the semi burlesque affair that barely covers my nether regions at the front but is full and flouncy behind.
Of course, whilst I'm still not exactly happy with this outfit, my previous experience wearing it lessens the fear.

“Aren't you the little vixen,” Jas stated, “I feel like a wallflower in comparison.”
I'm not sure but I think it was meant as a compliment so I took it as such.
I shrugged, “Have to make the effort, right?”

It wasn't just the dress of course, I’ve had time to practice face painting and hair styling – with some input from Janey, I'm pretty sure, that unless I lose my knickers no one is going to mistake Trixiebell Heartswoon for anything other than female. Replacing the piercing jewellery was a bit of a pain but I think the effort has been worthwhile.

“We ready then?” Ray enquired.
“Reckon so, Trixie?”
Well I was dressed, that doesn't exactly mean I'm ready.
“You might want this,” Jasmine suggested brandishing 'my' handbag. If you can call it a bag, it’s more of a lacquered box with a clasp and little handle – not exactly practical but I don't suppose the designer was going for practical.
“Thanks,” I quickly checked that everything was inside.
“Taxi's here,” Jason advised from his position at the front bay.
 

I stared at my wrist in a sort of fascinated stupor. Of course, I’d been carried away with the atmosphere – like my stupid nails in Whitby. You'd think with all the metalwork I already sport, done in an effort to impersonate my namesake, that I’d be shy of adding more.

But oh no, I had to stop and watch the red head having the dermal put in her temple, not that I could actually see what the guy was doing but when he'd done it looked pretty cool. Oh, it’s not like I hadn't seen people with them before, they aren't common but in the 'community' you do see a few. When the piercer made his pitch, I was like putty in his hands, I didn't want anything else in my face so he suggested this.

I fingered the ribbon bow which links the two tiny rings fixed to the back of my wrist, a bizarre mirror of the tattoo on the other wrist. Pretty weird, a very Goth girlie thing, urgh, I'm supposed to be getting back to Zak not getting deeper into Trixiebell! Well I suppose I can take them out when I get home, well get my sister to, it'll need two hands after all.

With a sigh I reached over and turned out the bedside lamp, that’s in the future, right now I need some shut eye.

 
'Huh,' I scrunched my eyes tightly in an effort to clear the sleep before prying them open. Something was, I dunno, dragging at my wrist, which was sort of trapped under the pillow my face was mashed into. It took a moment or two to get my brain in gear before I remembered exactly where I was.

Yeah, last night was quite something and clearly my alcohol consumption had not been minimal. I rolled over, which freed my pinned arm and reminded me of the two mounds on my chest. Urgh, I can't wait until Zak replaces Trixie, okay it was my choice to come this weekend, to be full on Trixiebell Heartswoon again but that's not the point.

A glance at the bedside clock suggested it was far too early to be awake, six thirty - I don't even need to be up at that time for work! How on earth can I be awake at this time when we didn't leave the Guildhall until what, two o'clock? Whatever had been tugging at my wrist was still doing it even as my arm hung free off the edge of the bed.

What the, there, on the back of my wrist was the cause, a ribbon bow apparently fixed there. Of course, it came flooding back then, watching the piercer, the girl with the cogs on her temple, the fitting of my own dermals. What the heck was I thinking, I’ve already got more holes than a colander, I’m supposed to be getting back to Zak not going deeper into Trixie.

The discomfort seemed to be caused by the ribbon pulling at the pair of rings attached to the piercings, it took me a couple of minutes but I managed with the help of my teeth to undo the bow and release the pressure. It helped but it was weird seeing the two rings apparently attached directly to my arm.

What's more, unlike a through piercing, I couldn't see how to remove them. Oh well, I can worry about that after I get home, for now, the annoying tug was gone and the reality of today filled my head.

Today, Sunday - at some point we'll be heading back to the north Midlands but before then, well there are still entertainments to be had here in Canterbury. At least I know how I’m getting back to Chessy this time, not like when my best mate dumped Trixiebell in Whitby. If I’d been able to get straight back to being Zac, he would've got a slaying, but oh no, Janey insisted I go whole hog.

Which was sort of fine, well except for the piercings and tattoo - I can't believe I’ve got that etched into me. And I suppose even giving up my job at the hospital and re-employing as a chambermaid wasn't so bad, I actually make more, even if it is minimum wage. I guess it's all my own fault in the end, if I hadn't been so intent on going to Gothfest none of this would've happened.
 
There was a gentle knock at the door.
“You decent Trixie luv?"
Amanda.
“Just a minute," I allowed, quickly assessing my state of undress.
Boobs - check, knickers - check, PJ's - erm, I quickly readjusted things to make me decent before slipping across to the door and cracking it open.
'morning."
“Just checking you're okay, you were a bit..."
“Out of it?" I suggested.
“I was going to say happy," Manda supplied.
“Nothing that a good night's sleep couldn't fix."
“Good, I promised your sister I’d look out for you, I don't want her beating my door down."
The thought of Janey on the war path made me smile inside.
“Honestly, I’m fine," I reiterated.
“Great, Jas is doing full English again if you're interested?"
“I think I can manage that, hair of the dog and all that, er should I help?"
“I'm sure it would be appreciated, no rush, I think she's in the shower at the moment."
“I'd best get some clothes on anyway," I opined.
“I'll leave you to it."

Manda left and I carefully closed the door again, so much for a lie in. To be honest, helping with breakfast would assuage my mind a little, I’ve been staying here for nix this weekend, I’ve not even managed to buy a round of drinks. Yep, it might not be much but helping with breakfast will at least show willingness to contribute.
 
“Morning Trixie," Jas offered, even at this hour she was in pseudo Victorian garb.
On the other hand, I was dressed in similar fashion to Fridays travel outfit, I can change for going out after we've had brekkie.
“Hiya, there anything I can do for breakfast, Manda said you’re doing the works again?"
“Any good with scrambled eggs?"
So okay, I’m a single lad, living at home with my mum and sister, at uni I survived on takeaways so haute cuisine isn't me. Don't get me wrong, I can get by, pretty much the only thing more complicated than beans in the micro I can do is scrambled eggs.
“I'm your m-irl," oops.
'great," Jas enthused apparently having missed my near slip. “So, there's eggs in the larder, milk in the fridge, there's a mixing bowl in the corner cupboard, best use the big pan for five of us. I'll get the meat in the oven."
“Okay," I agreed.
 
Scrambled eggs are really quite simple of course, eggs in bowl, bit of salt and pepper, mix it all up, milk or butter if you want then onto the stove to cook. Mum always does it in a saucepan, it’s always a bit anaemic and runny but I prefer a frying pan, no oil or fat beyond the butter, you get a more even, 'drier' result, maybe browned a little. A bit of chopped bacon is my 'signature' feature.

The decor might be all Victogoth, the clothes likewise but my hosts hadn't stinted on the kitchen. No sirree, a modern double fan oven, induction hotplate above, yup very nice. By the time I had everything assembled, Jas had the sausages, bacon and black pud in the bottom oven and a stack of plates in the warming oven.

To be honest, the bacon, egg, sausage breakfast with maybe fried bread does me but Jas was soon sorting out mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns and what turned out to be homemade baked beans. Coffee was already brewing so everything was under control.
 
“Excellent eggs Jas," Jason mentioned, “You done them different?'
“I've not done them at all, Trixie is responsible for things chicken."
“Dunno what you’ve done Trixie girl but they're beaut," Jason raved.
“Nothing special," I advised, “Mum can't cook eggs to save herself so I sort of taught myself, Jas did most of it."
“Ah, but it's the eggs we'll remember."
“If you keep on in that vein, you'll be cooking your own next time," his wife threatened.
“I was just saying," he demurred.
 
“So, what's the plan today kids?" Jasmine enquired as we finished up with the generous breakfast.
“There're a couple of bands on in the park this morning," Amanda suggested, “I know Trix wanted to see at least one of them, thought we'd do dinner, take another look around the town then head off back home."
“You're staying for tea guys?"
Manda allowed a grin, “Could be tempted. You changing Trixie?"
Well it's not like I’ve got a lot of say in the programme is it?
“Er yeah, best had."
“What time?" Jason asked, “I need to book the taxi."
“Ten thirty sound okay?" Mand proposed.
“Good for me," Jas agreed.
“Er fine," I added as Mand seemed to need my input.
“Ten thirty it is then," Jason confirmed.
“Plenty of time for you two to do the washing up," Jas suggested to the menfolk.
 
Back up in my temporary abode I surveyed my meagre wardrobe choice, I dismissed the hobble skirt, that was such a pain on Friday which left me with a reprise of last night's outfit or going Munster. Eanie meanie miny mo.... Well of course you can fix the rhyme to get the result you want and I quite like the flouncy outfit even if it is a bit, exposing.

I might not have been doing this girl lark for very long but necessity has fuelled my skill levels. It took me longer doing hair and makeup than dressing - well I changed my piercing jewellery to 'daytime' which is a bit fiddly and I couldn't get my eyeliner right. My excuse and I’m sticking to it.
 
“Manda?" I timidly knocked on the guest room door.
“Doors open," she called out.
Having lived most of my life as the lone male in a female household, I’ve had it drummed into me that their rooms were sacrosanct. They of course could just barge into Zak's room but woe betide the reverse. So I was a little cautious entering even after being invited.
“You okay luv?" Amanda enquired, “That dress really suits you."
“Er thanks," I allowed not quite sure where to look, Manda being in a state of partial undress still. “I was just wondering if you could do this for me?"
I held the ribbon in one hand and offered my newly pierced wrist.
“It's just that I can't do it one handed," I mumbled on.
“Come here, let's have a look."

I felt like I was six again, getting mum to tie my school shoes laces. She took my hand and the ribbon and quickly tied the bow. None of the adults had commented when I appeared with my new adornment, I’m not really sure what they thought, personally I am having a little buyer’s regret.

“That okay, not pulling or anything?"
“It's fine thanks."
“That it?"
“Er yeah, I’ll um leave you to finish dressing."
“Before you do, you can do me a favour."
“Er sure," I agreed warily.
“Can you go in my makeup case, see if you can find my long jet drops."
“Drops, er sure."

Well I knew what her makeup case looked like, that was easy enough but what are jet drops?
“I know I put them in but I’ll be blowed if I can see them this morning." Manda continued behind me.

I opened the case up and started poking about. Janey is, to say the least, particular with her makeup, a place for everything and everything in its place, my own little collection hardly warrants organisation but Manda - well it’s like World War III in here! It didn't take a rocket scientist to see the problem, lipstick, eyeliner, earrings, bracelets, mascara al pretty much thrown in together.

“It's a bit of a mess," she admitted.
“Er yeah," I agreed, “You mind if I empty some of this out?"
“Help yourself, Ray bought me those earrings at Whitby last year."

Ah, earrings, now I know what I’m looking for! I pulled out a handful of assorted stuff which immediately revealed what looked like one of the missing items.

“This them?" I enquired holding it out for Manda to see from where she was busy doing up her boots.
“Brilliant, you've got better eyes than me."
“I've only found one," I pointed out.
“It's a start," she allowed.
Having located one I at least knew what I was looking for now, a sift through the dross in the case soon turned up its twin.
“Here you go," I announced, one pair of earrings."
“Thanks, Trix, you're a life saver."
Well hardly that. I shovelled paints and potions back into the case.
“Are you going downstairs?" Amanda asked.
“Just need my bag," I confirmed.
“Just tell the others I’ll be another couple of minutes."
“Sure."
 
The park turned out to be of the patch of grass with a bandstand variety, typical of towns and cities across the country. By the time the taxi dropped us off, the place was already well populated by a mixture of be costumed folk and bemused locals with their dogs and small children. I wouldn't wear this get up around Chessy but here, well I’m tame by comparison to some of the folks!

As we walked into the park it probably looked like I was the rebellious offspring of some of the adults I was with. Jason and Jas strolling confidently ahead, Amanda and Ray offering a more restrained Steam Punk visage. Okay, that's all a bit weird, for starters I’m not related to any of them and of course I’m not a girl either.

Somehow though, it was kind of reassuring in a weird kind of way. As Zak I’m not exactly the most outgoing of people, Trixie isn't quite a recluse but not far from it. Trixiebell Heartswoon, Goth Princess, whilst not an extrovert is certainly more outgoing than either of them, it's reassuring that someone is looking out for her.
 
It was already developing into a warm day, the sun was making valiant attempts to banish the few puffs of white in the skies, a gentle breeze blew off the Stour but even so, I was quite glad I wasn't wearing all the heavy skirts and stuff Jas and Amanda were wearing. Yup, the breeze up my fundament was doing a reasonable job of keeping me something like comfortable. Everyone was gravitating towards the bandstand and the deck chairs arranged around three sides of it.

Hmm, deck chairs, corsets, big skirts – not a combination made in heaven! Of course, my companions were well equipped, the ladies with parasols, Rod and Jason carrying several shooting sticks. The programme suggested that there would be live music until about four this afternoon, a mixture of Goth Rock and the slightly lighter flavour favoured by the Steam Punk community, looks like a good day ahead.
 
“Who's on next?” Amanda enquired after a fairly mediocre session from 'Clockwise' that received polite applause but had hardly had the crowd captivated – so much so that Rod and Jason had departed in search of liquid refreshments. We'd already sat through three other outfits that did get better responses, apparently, they were local and fixtures on the local scene.

I pulled my programme out of my hand bag and checked the running order, “Just says 'surprise guests', they've got a longer slot.”
“There's been rumours of a big name coming,” Jas mentioned.

To be honest, the big names in Goth Rock are more likely to be at Glastonbury than at Gothic Tales which is a bit hard on the fans but understandable I guess – it’s their livelihood after all. Surprise guests implies they've struggled to fill the headline slot so what we'll get, who knows. The MC, a chap rocking classic Steampunk attire, top hat and cane included strode to the front of the bandstand.
 
“I'm sure you've all been hearing rumours about our headlining band today, no it’s not The Cure or Evanescence.”
there were disappointed groans from around the crowd, I mean come on, those guys are not gonna do a bandstand!
“These guys are one of the top outfits for our kind of music in Europe, we managed to convince them to join us here as the final gig of a month-long tour of Europe, please put your hands together for,” he made a dramatic pause, “BlauHase!”

oh – my – god, BlauHase. Of course, I’ve heard of them, who in the scene hasn't? I mean they've been all over the media this last year, I think they're German, they've been the hot property at all the European festivals and they're here! The crowd were all cheering and clapping, I never expected to see such superstars this weekend and I don't suppose anyone else did.

“Did I hear right?” Rod asked arriving with hands full of those plastic beer glasses, “BlauHase?”
“Yup,” I enthused relieving him of a drink’s container.
“Nice.”
 
the crowd hushed as the sound of drumming started through the PA system followed by the mournful riff from a bass guitar. This went on for a couple of minutes before a diminutive figure stepped from the gloom of the bandstand to the top of the steps. The drumming and guitar faded to nought before their lead singer, Erdbeere started their famous intro.
 
'Ich bin Feuer und Flamme
Mein Herz ist aus Papier
Kein Feuerlöscher auf der Welt
Rettet mich mehrvor dir
Die Erde dreht sich schneller
Ich habmich angesteckt
Ich glaub, Ich habe Fieber
Du hast mich total verhext”

 
Okay, I won't even pretend to know what any of that means but who cares, that girl can sing! But music transcends language, Feuer und Flamme ended and soon Fehlen Legion was booming out of the PA. I guess they might not be to everyone’s taste but the crowd were enthusiastic and the applause and cheering were loud when it ended.

“Hallo England!” Erdbeere told us as the rest of the band rested for a moment. “So, it is good to be here at Gottic Tales, the somer, it has been long for us, tomorrow we are finally at home, but today we are glad to be in Canterbury.”

I'm not sure how old Erdbeere is, she looks about fifteen even in the revealing stage outfit, a sort of pastiche of my own dress. One thing is for sure she rocks the strawberry pink hair and her accent is just so cool, if I was Zak I’d be in lust, well as Trixie she was causing some discomfort and I'm betting I'm not the only one.

The cheering calmed back down and she went on, “From a small child, I’ve always been a fan of Freddy Mercury, so in tribute next we do one of my favourites, I hope yours too.”
 
“I’m just a poor girl from a poor family,
Easy come, easy go,
Will you let me go?
Ich millach no, we will not let you go,
Let me go,
Ich millach no, we will not let you go,
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me-e, for me-e, for meee.”

 
Okay so whether you consider Bohemian Rhapsody as Goth Rock probably depends as much on your generation as anything. It has all the elements, the tale of doom, the theatrical dimension and, well everyone knows the words. The BlauHase version got a lot of air play earlier this year, they even did a remake of the Queen video – maybe a bit controversial but they weren't disrespecting, indeed it was released for some sort of charity.

And so their set went on, a mix of familiar tunes along with some new stuff from their recent album, 'Grosse Zeitung'.
Erdbeere, took a sip from a water bottle and, panting heavily addressed the crowd.

“And so, we must come to an end. We hope you have enjoyed our program; we have certainly enjoyed ourselves, eh boys?”
the rest of the band waved and cheered behind her.
“So, we end wiz one of my favourite covers and I think maybe yours. We haf been BlauHase, thank you.”
“Hast du etwas Zeit für mich?
Dann singe ich ein Lied fürdich
Von neunundneundzig Luftballons...”

there was a big cheer as a big cloud of balloons rose from behind the bandstand, Erdbeere then managed to mix both German and English lyrics through an extended version of the Nena classic.
 
Okay, call me a fan boy, okay fan girl for now, but I was right up there in the queue for autographs.

“Snap!” Erdbeere grinned when I got to the front.
“Erm.”
“It is a good look, although I can't wait to change, it is a bit warm today no?” she whispered.
“A bit,” I agreed.

Up close she was still cute, the makeup was quite dramatic, the nose stud I'm betting is a real diamond, I reckon without the dark pink hair you'd walk straight past her in the street. Her roots were just showing, blonde by the looks, I guess it’s difficult to keep up appearances when you're on the road like they've been.

“So, who is this for?”
“A, er, Trixie, I mean Trixiebell.”
“Almost as strange as Erdbeere eh?”
“Er yeah,” I agreed, totally star struck.
 
Copyright Maddy Bell 05.07.2019

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow! You managed to tie.......

D. Eden's picture

Gaby and Trixie together.

That was a total surprise.

I can’t help but wonder how far into the future this is supposed to happen based on Gaby’s timeline?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

or did I?

Maddy Bell's picture

You have added 1+1 and got an answer but is it the correct one?

Mads


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Where is this link

To Gaby supposed to be?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

it is

Maddy Bell's picture

An inference some have made due to the band Trixie gets enthused with.

Gaby certainly isn't mentioned by name by me.

Lol
Mads


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

sadly

Maddy Bell's picture

I know the lyrics in German and English by heart!

Mads


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

and strangely

Maddy Bell's picture

The German lyrics don't mention the colour of the balloons either.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

I googled it

They need a short word to replace luft that kept the meter of the song. Luft means air

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Von neunundneundzig Luftballons

Elsbeth's picture

One of my favorite songs, and seems that the two live in a small world :) nice

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Trixiebell

Cool story Maddy
I love that Trixie and Gaby’s lives now intersect

Confused

Those stories about trixiebell aren’t listed in order

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

if

Maddy Bell's picture

You start at Gothic Sister and follow the Lincs they should follow through.
However it goes
Sister
Girlfriend
Friends
Girlhood
Tales
Faerie

Mads


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

She's back

Podracer's picture

- and getting out and about again. Next time the group goes to a bar Trix should measure her drinks a little better or trust that the tattooists available have reliable morals about "merry" goths.
Kept passing parlours last week on holiday but decided that camping trips probably weren't the best time for keeping new metalwork clean and healthy.
Is Trixie coming round to the idea that her life is better than Zak's?

"Reach for the sun."

Ok, so did Gaby give up the

Ok, so did Gaby give up the life of a semi-pro cyclist for that of a rock star? Or is this just a 'tribute' to the gabyverse? Or did Gaby have an injury and just needed to take some time off? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Erdbeere!

Glenda98's picture

Wonderful to meet Gaby again!

Glenda Ericsson