Hunter's Moon Chp. 12

Printer-friendly version

Tiger stood naked before Khan as he walked around her in his hybrid form. She had to admit, he looked majestic in man tiger form. His rippling muscles and wide shoulders. He oozed manliness and strength, but as much as she admired his form. She wasn’t attracted to it. The only thing that she was attracted to was Cara. Her mind was filled with images of all the sexual and naughty things she wanted Cara to do to her.

She was getting wet, just thinking about what she wanted Cara to do to her. A shiver travels throughout her body as her thoughts arouse her. She so wanted Cara to dominate her and bring her to new heights.

Khan could smell Tiger’s arousal, but it wasn’t for him. He could tell that she was thinking about Cara. He was checking to see if Cara hypnotized her or planted a suggestion in her mind. It wouldn’t be the first time a vampire has done that to their victim or cattle.

He watches as Tigers body shiver intensely and squirts. His senses tell him, that she was ready for his bites. He walks over and bites her at every pressure point on her body. When he is done, she drops like a rag doll.

Cara had been watching and when she smelled Tigers arousal, something inside her clicked and she wanted to run over to Tiger. She felt herself grabbed by furry arms.

“LET ME GO!” Cara was trying to break the hold someone had her in.

“Sorry, Cara but we can’t do that.” King was holding her and was straining to keep control of her.

Angela places her hand on Cara and sent her power into her. At first, she felt strong resistant, but as Angela draws on her husbands’ power. The resistant weakens, her power put Cara under her control.

When Khan was done biting Tiger and out of the room. Angela releases Cara from her power. She and King watch as Cara teleports to Tiger’s unconscious body. She teleports them out of the room and to their bedroom.

“When did she develop that ability?” Angela was curious because only very old vampire masters develop that type of ability.

“I don’t know. Do you feel them around here?” King was wondering where they went.

“Tiger is still here. Cara must have teleported them to her bedroom.” Khan could feel Tiger since he has become her mentor and he created
her. He did feel a very strong cat spirit inside of her, waiting to be released.

He looks towards Trey “what do we know of her past?”

“Not much, why do you ask?” Trey was curious as he searched Khan’s face for a reason.

“Because she has an extremely strong cat spirit inside of her. I thought I was mistaken, but after the last bite, it came forward like a tornado.” Khan wonders what type of arrangement Cara and it will have.

Cara’s Bedroom:
Cara appears in her room with Tiger in her arms. She walks over towards the bed and lay Tiger down. Just as she lays Tiger down on the bed, her eyes open, but instead of being human eyes looking back at her. There was a set of blue eyes looking at her.

“MINE!” As Tiger pulls Cara down to her.

Cara tries to resist, but Tiger was just too strong to escape. She tries to teleport as she did before, but nothing happens. She winces as Tiger sink sharp long teeth into the base of her neck and shoulder.

Tiger causes her fingernails to grow into claws and slice Cara’s clothes off her body. She moves to the other side of Cara’s neck and shoulder and bites it. She also rolls till she is on top of Cara. She removes her mouth from Cara’s neck and shoulder to her mouth.

Cara felt Tiger’s cat spirit pressing against her own like she was trying to dominate her. Cara wasn’t about to let anyone dominated her ever again. She compromises and merges part of her spirit with the cat as an equal.

Tiger switches position as she lays her sex right over Cara’s mouth. She elongates her teeth and bury her face in between Cara’s legs, sinking her teeth through Cara’s skin and into her womb. She feels Cara's teeth sink into her body in turn.

Trey’s Office:
Everyone in Trey's office feels a rush of energy hit the office. Even the blue markings on Teresa's wolf body glowed when the energy filled the room.

“Where did that come from?” Angela shivers.

A sly grin appears on Khan’s face. As he looks towards everyone “Cara and Tiger just claimed each other.

“You mean they gave off that energy?”

“Yes, it seems that Tiger’s cat spirit is strong and powerful.” Khan felt the power and could still feel it.

“Too bad I didn’t harness it. Now, as for Teresa’s problem, I think I know who could remove the curse.” Robin knew one family powerful enough to do it.

“Who’s that?” Angela looks at her friend.

“Maggie Vreeland is powerful enough to remove the curse. She’s a direct descendant from Queen Titania.” Robin knew it wasn’t common
knowledge that the Vreeland’s were a direct descendant of the Queen herself.

“No way. That’s just a rumor.” King, Duffy, and Keane thought Robin was pulling their leg.

They have heard the rumors about the family, but no one ever believed it. Sure, Maggie Vreeland was the most unusual witch around. She had long black hair and tricolor blue eyes. Only people who are related to powerful fey or the Fey Queen herself had tricolor eye colors.

“Oh, the rumors are true about her and her niece Ava. If there is anyone who is powerful enough to restore Teresa, it is her.” Robin has met the family off and on over the years.

“Well, it's up to you Teresa, do you want to go and see if it is possible?” King looks at Teresa weird neon blue eyes.

“Yes, let's see if she is powerful enough.” Teresa hopes she is powerful enough to break the curse.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An old strong cat

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder how & why tiger has such a strong cat spirit in her. I guess we will find out. As for the curse we'll see what happens next.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.