Arrat - The Myth of the Amazons Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 3

I woke up on a bed, naked with no sheet covering me and what I saw sent me into an immediate deep depression. I wouldn't say my body looked particularly feminine. I didn't have any breasts to block my view which I had been told previously but was still a nagging concern. I didn't see any exaggerated curves and all my excess fat was gone, which was good, but it gave me a clear view of my privates.

My balls were gone. I knew they were somewhere inside me and intellectually I knew they wouldn't be visible but the reality still hit me hard. Not as hard as seeing very little evidence of my pride and joy. I had never been that big to begin with. Maybe a little under average in length, but a bit wider than usual to compensate. All that was left was a little nubbin, barely bigger than a clitoris. It was just as well there was no hair visible or I wouldn't have even seen that.

I looked like a Barbie or Ken doll. Sexless. I could feel my interface try and fight my depression, but it didn't succeed and an alert icon became visible.

A woman came in and tried to offer me this black disk. She spoke to me at the same time. I have no idea what she said as I couldn't be bothered to translate. Up until that point I had never considered suicide and the idea that suicide was beyond me until I reached 100 made my depression worse. I wanted and even prayed for the world to swallow me up. Oblivion was achieved when I fell asleep and I hoped I wouldn't wake up.

Food came and went without me touching it and then one of the Amazon women came in. It made me realise the previous one probably wasn't a woman, but a man. If I wasn't about as low as I could be, that would have affected me. Instead, it was just a disinterested observation. This Amazon doctor came in and spoke to me. I didn't even bother translating again. This one, however, had a rather nasty trick up her sleeve. I knew that the interface had the ability to stimulate me sexually. That was how they caused the prescribed two releases a day. It was also how they could control men, but I hadn't completely thought that through. Only the carrot was mentioned, now I came face to face with the stick.

A timer appeared in my interface that started counting down from five minutes. With the first tick, I felt two deep achy pains begin inside around my pelvic region. As each second went past that pain built and built until I instinctively curled into a ball. It felt like someone had kicked me in the nuts and decided to just keep doing it. I was in agony. That five minutes seemed to last for hours.

When the five minutes was over the pain didn't immediately vanish, just slowly diminish, still throbbing painfully. When the Amazon woman spoke again I really understood about mental conditioning because I feared this woman and I paid very close attention to what she said.

“Are you listening to me now?” she asked.

“Yes,” I answered, noticing my voice was significantly altered. I could tell that they had feminised it, but, probably because it was deepish to start with, my voice had a pleasant fuzz to it. In the female range, yes, but not the clear tones of everyone around me.

“You are not the first displaced male to join our world although they are extremely rare so your reaction to the Advanced Regeneration is not a complete surprise. There are three things that tend to upset the men who have to adapt to our society. All our rules are there for a good reason and we have found that our men are happier and more satisfied than in any other world we have visited.

“There have been three attempted male rebellions since the Gender War. About 3200 years ago men were allowed to own land and build their wealth. A group of the richest men decided to attempt to separate from our society and all the restrictions that we had placed upon them. They had no knowledge of our technology but were able to hire women to work for them. They paid huge sums of money to support political appointments to get women in power who were sympathetic to their cause. They succeeded and created an independent nation, removed all interface controls and paid the brightest women to help create men who were as strong and fast as the women. Men were in control of their own destiny again. They pushed the limits of our science, forcing the women to take dangerous risks which ultimately led to men of god-like power. Our political leaders were still under their financial thumb and urged us to do nothing while the population under their control suffered terribly. Rape, which we thought we had managed to eradicate came back to our world along with violence and rage.

“When our ambassador streamed her terrifying treatment at the hands of one of these creatures, we could take no more and declared war on them. Realising they had no hope of victory they created a dimensional portal and disappeared from history. One portion of our army chased them onto another world, but we didn't understand the portal technology and when the door closed we were unable to open it again.

“We do learn from our mistakes so no man has been allowed to own land or businesses since then and we altered our political system so that money could no longer influence decision makers. We have had no war from that point onwards and we know from our study of other worlds that that is rare indeed.

“The first attempted rebellion was when the interface was first introduced and the knowledge of losing control of sexual function was the driving reason. We introduced the two releases a day. We didn't realise until then that men require release on a regular basis or their satisfaction with life drops dramatically and they are more likely to behave badly. The second rebellion was over 4000 years ago and was an attempt to reprogram the interface. Since then men have not been allowed to study science. We consider men and women equal intellectually, but there is no doubt that women can maintain a better society. Any civilization that has men in charge is littered with war on an almost constant basis.

“I understand that you may feel repressed, however, if you take the time and speak to the men around you, you will find that they are happy. These rules that you find so onerous, actually relieve you of responsibility and when you come to accept them, I guarantee you will find happiness.

“Have you understood everything I have told you?” she asked finally.

“Yes,” I replied.

“You will listen to those who talk to you, wear the clothes that you have been provided and eat your meals or there will be consequences.”

The word consequences gave me a phantom pain in my balls.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I didn't know what clothes she was talking about, but I was afraid to ask. Her history lesson was great and all, but it didn't have any bearing on what I perceived to be my neuter state that was the real downer that I couldn't see improving. However, she proved me wrong.

“Before you put your clothes on let me examine you.”

The examination was mostly done by waving this device over me and I imagine looking at the results on her interface.

“Now I just need to check that everything functions correctly. Lie on your back and stay still. I promise that I will not touch you in any way.”

I lay on my back obediently. I saw my interface read Doctor override followed by erection initiated. Over the next few minutes, my little nubbin grew and grew. Way past my original size. It must have been nine inches and even wider than I was before. I couldn't believe my eyes. The only weird thing was there was no foreskin covering it and there was no opening at the end. It also glistened faintly, like it was covered in a thin layer of oil.

Again she waved her device over it. “Excellent, a clean bill of health. Tomorrow morning we will check you one more time and if there are no signs of complications we will release you to a boarding house.” She then passed me the black disk. “I expect you to wear clothes from now on.”

I nodded my head meekly and took the black disk from her. My erection had vanished much quicker than it had arrived, so I was back to looking sexless. But the important thing was I now knew that appearances can be deceiving, I was anything but. 9 inches.

When the black disk was in my hand a new icon arose in my interface. I clicked on it and had this huge choice of clothes to choose from. All feminine styles. There were no trousers or shorts, but I managed to select boots with a low heel, a conservative skirt and top. The black disk slid across me, turning into the clothes I had chosen, including shoes, panties and bra.

The woman nodded and left.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Arrat

I hope this wasn't what they considered a visit by a therapist. Then again maybe a computer therapist looking for efficiency. A kick in the balls to get his attention then a statement of necessary facts and a demonstration of what has been a concern in the past. Cause, solution, current state of being. I wonder if there is a lack of emotion or they feel they are doing all that he deserves and his opinions don't matter. They seem to take things to the extreme in this society possibly due to the genetic manipulation in the past. All the men are happy though, just ask them, you can probably hear them singing as they work.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Political repression

comes in many forms. I'm struggling to read this and not become depressed with the current political climate.

All the men are happy, ask them?

Jamie Lee's picture

What man wouldn't say they were happy if they knew the moment they didn't they'd get the equivalent of a kick to the groin?

But why is it necessary to put men into women's clothing? Or women into men's clothing? Do the women equate those is power with the type of clothing worn?

While the doctor said to ask any man if he is happy, what would the women say if they could speak without fear of consequences?

If men are equal intellectually, aren't the woman wasting this resourse and different point of view?

Others have feelings too.