How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Rachel winces in pain as the paramedic bandaged her leg. Nina was holding Rachel’s hand as the paramedic’s worked on Rachel’s right leg. She had a gash that went from the top of her thigh down to her calf.

“Oh, I am going to kill him.” Rachel was pissed because Ted had forced her off the dirt track and into the stands.

She tried to avoid the trap he put her in, but there was no way she could. She went flying off the track and into the crowd. She landed on her
side hurting her right arm and slicing her leg.

“Take it, easy baby.” Nina could tell Rachel was in pain.

This was their fifth motocross event. They left their first race in New York and spent a week in Colorado until that race started. Then from there, back to New York for another race. After New York, down to North Carolina.

Rachel is taken to the hospital and stitches are used to close the gash she has. Her arm is x-rayed it showed she had several fractures on it. The doctor puts her arm in a cast.

When Nina and Roman pick Rachel up. She was flying on cloud nine. The pain medicine the doctor gave Rachel made her goofy.

Rachel was out of it, as Nina escorted her out of the hospital and to the RV. Nina undresses Rachel and puts her to bed. Roman drives them back to the RV campsite they were staying at.

Nina looks over towards Roman “has this ever happen to the two of you before?”

“Not us personally, but it did happen to another competitor before, that we knew. Johnny, Ted’s oldest brother did it to a friend of ours name
Cedar. Rachel was lucky, Cedar wasn’t. That’s why Johnny is banned from ever competing again.” Roman and Rachel attended Cedar’s funeral.

“So, you’re saying this has happened before?” Nina needed to look through her images to see if this was true.

“Yep, Ted and his family feel that certain people shouldn’t compete and that they should always win. One of their ancestors was a founding member of the sport.” Roman knew a lot about Ted’s family.

The rest of the ride to the RV park was boring. Neither Nina nor Roman spoke, they just listen to some music playing on the radio. Roman pulls the RV into the reserve spot and shut the engine down.

“I’ll hook us up.” Roman exist from the RV and hook it up.

Nina goes in the back to the Master bedroom and checks on Rachel. The doctor said that the shot he gave her for the pain, will knock her out for the rest of the day.

“All hooked up.” Roman comes walking back into the RV.

Nina looks towards Roman “has Rachel ever been injured before while competing?”

“Yes, unless she is seriously injured. She will be right back on her motorcycle. The thing is, she’ll have to miss three races. If it was just her arm, she could get by, but it's her leg as well. There’s no way she’ll be able to ride her motorcycle.” Roman knew Rachel didn’t like missing out on competing.

“How bad is her motorcycle?” Nina hasn’t seen Rachel’s motorcycle yet.

“She’ll have to use the spare motorcycle until she can work on her damaged one.”

“I didn’t know she had a spare.” Nina had seen Rachel load only one motorcycle.

A grin appears on Roman’s face “We keep it here in the trailer. I take care of it when we’re not racing.”

“Ah, that explains why I didn’t see it.”

The rest of the evening goes by quietly. Nina looks through her pictures, to see which ones she was going to sell and which ones she was
going to keep. She had a lot of pictures she took while they have been traveling.

Roman looked over Rachel’s motorcycle and she was going to need a total rebuild or a new motorcycle. Her normal one needs work they couldn’t do on the road. He checks the spare they carry with them and it was in good condition. He wipes the grease off his hands and heads back towards the living area.

Nina had fixed them a light dinner, while Rachel slept. She figured it was the least she could do for Roman.

“This is good, Nina.” Roman loved the dish Nina cooked for them.

“Thanks.” Nina takes a bite of her food.

Late in the evening, Nina puts away her two laptops and heads back to the master bedroom, where Rachel was sound asleep. Normally, she didn’t wear anything to bed, but because they were sharing an RV with Roman. She slips on the baby blue nightgown she brought her and lay down next to Rachel’s sleeping form.

Sometime during the night, Rachel snuggles close to Nina. She sleeps on her left-hand side, so not to hurt her leg or tear the stitches, holding the gash closed. She feels Nina put her arms around her and hold her.

The next morning, Rachel wakes-up with a dry mouth and needed to use the bathroom. She felt Nina’s arm resting on her waist. She tries to move, without waking Nina. She manages to extract herself from Nina and her bed, without waking her. As soon as she puts her foot down on the floor and put a little pressure on it. Pain shoots up her leg. She grits her teeth and slowly moves towards the bathroom in the Rv.

As she gets closer to the bathroom, she could hear Roman lightly snoring on the sofa. Rachel makes it into the bathroom without hurting her leg. After she is done in the bathroom, she stumbles towards the small kitchenette the RV has and grab a juice out of the refrigerator.

Rachel spots the prescription bottle sitting on the counter. It had her name on it and how many she was supposed to take for pain. She takes one out and pops it into her mouth. She walks over and takes her laptop out and access the account Roman had to store their races. She brings her recording up and watches as she falls for the trap Ted and three of his flunkies maneuver her into the setup for the accident.

“How could I have been so stupid.” Rachel couldn’t believe she fell for it.

She leans back in the seat she was sitting on and just stare at the screen. She knows she’ll be unable to race for at least three weeks. She
needed to give the gash on her leg a chance to heal. She gets up and limp back over to the kitchenette and fixes herself some coffee.

While the coffee is brewing, Rachel wonders how badly damage her motorcycle is. It slammed into the wall near the stands extremely hard. She hopes the damage isn't too bad, because if it is she is fucked.

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's kind of FUBAR

Samantha Heart's picture

Unfortunately i hope she can get Ted & his flunkies Bann from racing or at least suspended.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.