Gizelle

Printer-friendly version

Gilbert my fiancé is from a family of humans. I certainly wouldn’t call them what some have called them. They do have unusual tendencies, but nothing to justify the hatred and discrimination they have received from some sources. I know, it’s not every human whose father has been happily married to a giraffe, a startlingly beautiful lady I’ll concede, for over twenty years. However, despite Gilbert’s father undressing me with his eyes all the time, he keeps his hands to himself and I get on with him well enough. I certainly don’t object to his taste for long necked and skinny legged, thin chested females.

I’ve never really worked out where Gilbert got the teeth from, perhaps a barracuda in the family tree somewhere, I’m assuming here that the family tree extends to the kelp forests somewhere, I think a barracuda, yes I’m sure because it fits. He drinks like a fish and is intent on stripping any human female he comes across. He’s a great believer in lust at first bite. But that’s ok, he’s my barracuda and he only nibbles me, just not as positively as I’d like from time to time.

The silly boy thinks I don’t know about his extra curricular activities. I’m not bothered because it’s me he’s marrying next month, and I do like a male to keep his skills honed. Me? I’m Gizelle, and I’ll admit to having unusual tastes in men. I’m fourteen feet three and a second cousin of his mother’s. Our families have always had business interests in common, and me marrying Gilbert keeps things nice and simple, and he does know exactly how to keep a lady purring.

I’m looking forward to having a family and his mother and I are looking at some of the younger humans with a view to at least two of them marrying one of my offspring to strengten the ties between the two sides of the family. Actually it’s mostly Mum looking because the prospect of the wedding is playing havoc with my hormones and I’m coming into oestrus as a result. Problem is a girl’s only got a single track mind under those circumstances and in my case it’s focussed on a ridiculously short little man of six foot seven. I ask you, was he even trying when he hit his growth spurt?

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Site rules.

Did you read any of the site rules?