Sacculina 7

Printer-friendly version

Sacculina 7

Charlotte (Me.) The narrator (and sort of heroine).
Jessica Charlotte’s Maternal Aunt.
Isobel Charlotte’s French long term friend.
Franchesca Charlotte’s Italian long term friend.
Jack (James now Jamie.) American Gap-year student at the Faculty.
Pete American high school jock
Bill Pete’s crony also a macho high school jock.
Terry The supplier of the party music.
Bob Terry’s friend and owner of the pick-up truck.
Tom Arlott Jack’s dad. (Now Jamie’s dad.)
Charlie. Feminised rapist who now has external female genitalia.
Ruth Jack’s (Jamie’s) 1st younger sister
Rachel Jack’s (Jamie’s) youngest sister
Thomas & Helen My and Jamie’s first twins.

As midnight approached Jamie’s first stomach cramps arrived and I felt her tense then retch as she scrambled out of bed for the en-suite. Soon there were groans and cries as she alternately vomited then defaecated down the lavatory pan.
Between the groans she managed to ask.

“Dammit babes, this hurts! Can I take any pain killers?”

“Best not to while you’re vomiting darling. It lasts for the night until your stomach and system have emptied then you can take them because the retching stops and they will remain in your stomach and remediate the pain when your bones begin to alter. Be brave darling! You can drink water for now if you want.”

Jamie turned her ashen face to me and wagged her head despondently before another heave took hold and she thrust hear head towards the lavatory pan again. I gently rubbed her back and kneeled poised beside her with a bundle of tissue in my hand. After dry-retching uselessly because there was no longer any food to eject, she groaned again and took the proffered tissues gratefully before scrambling weakly to her feet and grabbing the washbasin for support.

“How long did you say?”

“The retching probably until morning but you’d best take some water then get into a warm bath. I’ll keep a plastic bucket handy and stay with you babes.”

She sighed thankfully and I ran a moderately warm bath then helped her to sit in it.

“Thanks babes. Stay with me.” She begged.

“Of course I will darling. Who’s going to help you get back and forth to the loo all night.”
She nodded weakly and lay down in the bath while I prepared several large towels in anticipation of her lunges for the loo, very occasionally vomiting slightly but mostly defaecating as the wasted tissue from her body was accelerated through her digestive system. On each occasion she stepped into the shower to rinse her body off before returning to the welcome comfort of the bath.

The poor girl finally stopped vomiting and eased off from her defaecations at dawn and she decided to risk returning to bed. The cramps slowly eased slightly though the occasional defaecation dragged her out of bed. Essentially though, she remained in bed all the following day until the following evening when her pelvis started to reshape itself along with other parts of her skeleton.

The sharp spasms of pain caused her to shriek partly from surprise and partly from pain as she reached to feel the bones actually re-forming and re-aligning themselves with their joints to create a more feminine structure. Now the painkillers finally proved their worth as her body was numbed while we actually felt the bones moving and altering. Jamie guided my fingers to the moving bones and I actually felt the shifting myself. She managed a wan grin.

“This is bloody crazy! Oow! Oow-ow” She squeaked again, more from surprise than pain as she actually felt the bones changing shape and relocating.

“Hang on in there babes. It should all be settled by tomorrow morning.” I reassured her as I gave her another glass of milk and painkillers.”

“Thanks for staying with me,” she whimpered gratefully. “It must be awful for somebody who doesn’t know what’s happening.”

“That’s when it becomes a punishment darling. It terrifies them”

“Like Charlie and the rape business.”

“Exactly.” I nodded.

Gingerly, Jamie turned carefully onto her side and took up a foetal position then asked me to spoon her.

“I’m glad I’m not alone. Charlie must have had a hell of a rough night.”

“And a terrifying one,” I finished, “but he deserved it. Women detest rapists! Well I do anyway.”

“Amen to that!” Jamie winced and gasped as another spasm twisted her body.

With each spasm she whimpered and cried and I cuddled her gently as she twisted and turned while curling into a tight ball or spasming rigidly to try and ameliorate the discomfort. Throughout her rigours, I continued holding her and stroking her until eventually the worst of her convulsions receded. She reached for my hand and clasped it weakly though gratefully before finally finding her voice.

“The big bones seem to have settled now.” She whispered, “Cuddle me.”

“Yes,” I reassured her again. Mostly now it will be the smaller bones shrinking and reshaping so you’ll even have the size and stature of a girl. When your fingers and toes stop aching and tingling you’ll know it’s over.”

Jamie gazed up at me tearfully and took my fingers to her lips.

“It’ll be worth it,” she reassured herself and me. “When can I look in the mirror?”

“Not until all the sensations in your feet and hands have gone.” I replied. “Don’t forget, until the process is complete, your bones will be slightly soft and any weight on your feet may deform them. I’ll get you some fruit juice, just stay there.”

Jamie nodded, still slightly tearful.

“I’m not going anywhere, it’s still painful.”

“Good girl,” I replied as I returned with the juice and lifted it to her lips before explaining further.

“The nice thing is the parasite endeavours to turn your body into a perfect female for gestation and nursing purposes. So when you’ve finished, you’ll have a beautifully formed body that perfectly mimics a woman’s.”

She finished her fruit juice and invited me to re-join her on the bed so I spooned up to her again as she started asking more questions..

“And what about, you know; my bits? Will they go girly?”

“Totally, both in shape and function.” I reassured her. “Including girly orgasms - really intense ones.”

“Oooh! I can’t wait,” she croaked eagerly as she inveigled her soft rump into my tummy.

As we pressed against each other, I gently cupped her breasts and noted their increased size. She sighed contentedly and we stopped talking as we settled in our embrace. Occasionally she twitched and tensed as shrinking minor bones sent twinges through her body. Several times she had urgent calls to the lavatory as the excess of her remaining male body-mass was expelled by an accelerated digestive process. Naturally I accompanied her to help with cleaning because her mobility was somewhat hampered by altering bones.
At other times she squeaked and sometimes she giggled but mostly she slept fractiously while I lay awake watching her like a hawk
Finally, the second morning arrived and Jamie finally fell into a restful slumber.

Exhausted by my vigil, I slid out from behind her and slipped into the spare bedroom so as not to disturb her. Within moments I fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next thing I remembered was feeling a delicate pair of hands gently stroking my cheek as I woke to find Jamie standing over me and smiling.

“You’re supposed to be looking after me sleepy-head you’ve slept the clock around!”

“What the -!” I stuttered as I came to. “Sorry babes, are you okay?”
Jamie grinned and invited me to stand up.

“I’ve never felt better, and I've shrunk, look.”

I stood up and we compared our heights. Jamie’s grin widened as she added.

“And my bits are exactly like a girls, look! Feel them!”
Without a shred of embarrassment, she lay back on my bed then spread her legs inviting me to check. I blushed slightly before realising that for all practical purposes, Jamie was a sister and to demonstrate this I gently fingered her newly formed bud. She squeaked with pleasure then gasped with delight as I expertly tested her sensitive locations and responses. She groaned in ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her and I stared fascinated at her new vagina as it leached tell-tale juices. To all external appearances, Jamie was a functional woman
It only remained to explain her amazing metamorphosis to her doctor when she went for the next check-up.

I realised I was starving and made a bee-line for the kitchen to already find a partially prepared breakfast. My heart melted to think that Jamie had been so thoughtful.

“Gosh babes how long have you been awake?”

“Only an hour but you were sleeping like a baby. You must have been tired after caring for me.”

I smiled ruefully, for truly, I had been shattered by the time Jamie had eventually settled into a restful, reparative slumber. Now she was recovered and ‘ready for anything’ as she put it. We both pitched into making breakfast.

As we finished our porridge and I put the bowls in the dishwasher, I reflected silently that I had picked a ‘good-un’ when I married this wonderful woman. I self-consciously sat down and tapped my boiled egg while Jamie made some toast and I then poured out the tea.

“Have all the pains gone then?” I asked.

“Absolutely. I tested my feet before trying to stand. Everything’s good.” She smiled and nodded. “I’ll have to buy a complete new wardrobe now.” I’m afraid I had to steal a pack of your unopened knickers. I chose a simple cotton pair but I was tempted by some of your fancy pairs.
I studied her naked breasts and grinned. “Those boobs will need bigger cups than my bras.”

“I know,” she smiled self-consciously, “I tried one of yours but they are too small. Hope you’re not offended.”

“That’s okay darling, bras are not like knickers. Are you okay for an emergency shopping trip?”

“Best we pick up the children first though and let your mum see the new me.”

"No, shopping first, I want you looking your best when we see your mum."

A huge grin spread across Jamie’s countenance.

“I can’t wait to see mum’s face.”

“I’d better phone her and prepare her, even your voice has changed slightly.”

Jamie nodded assent and I dialled her mother’s number. She answered as I could hear our twins squabbling in the background.

“Hello Mumsie, it sounds as though you need some help.”

A frazzled voice replied.

“Don’t I know it darling. If Jamie’s up for it, I’m claiming grandparental rights. You can collect them immediately. Is Jamie with you?”

“Yes, here she is, she’s been practicing voice training.”

“Has it worked?” She asked.

“Listen for yourself,” I replied as I passed the phone to Jamie.

“Hi mummy!” She responded it what had become her normal voice – but not through any intensive voice training, it was another effect of the parasitical alterations.

There was a pregnant silence on the other end before her mother asked uncertainly.

“Is that you Jamie?”

“Yes mummy, what d’ you think of my new voice?”

“Good god girl! I didn’t recognise you.”

“Wait ‘til you see the rest of me mumsy!” Jamie giggled as she returned the phone to me.

“Hello it’s me again.”

“Ahh, I recognise that voice dear. I would never have recognised my daughter.”

“Yes. There have been some considerable changes. We’ll have to go shopping just now cos Jamie needs a new wardrobe, so we’ll be quite
a while before coming over.”

“I’m pleased to hear it. You can stay over here tonight then take the twins home tom
tomorrow.”

“Thanks, I was hoping you’d say that, I wasn’t looking forward to driving back through the night.”

Jamie and her mum exchanged a few more words and then we had to go shopping. At the mall I was pleasantly shocked to see the changes in my partner. From struggling to find clothes that fitted her shape and taste, she now had the pick of the mall to suite her girly shape and size.

Gone was the old, glum, disappointed expression as she flicked through rack after rack to take her pick of deliciously stylish outfits while smiling ecstatically.

Soon we had an adequate wardrobe that would see her through the next week, and we set off to Jamie’s mum to collect our twins while taking up her invitation to sleep over.

Ooo000ooo

“Hello-oo Mumsie, where are you?” Jamie called as we let ourselves in with her key.

“I’m in the kitchen darling and the twins are in the garden. I can’t come through my hands are covered in flour! Come through darling let’s have a look at y-!”

Jamie had already paused at the kitchen door and her mother stood frozen with stunned amazement as her jaw worked silently searching for words. Eventually she found them but only after Jamie had explained.

“We wanted to surprise you so we didn’t phone. What do you think?”

Her mother’s jaw slowly returned to its socket as she found words again as she turned to me with eyes like saucers.

“Oh my goodness Charlotte! You should have warned us! Jamie, you’re beautiful!”

She frantically washed her hands as Jamie removed her coat and they could finally share a tearful hug. As they continued hugging each other I sidled over to the kitchen tap and loaded the coffee percolator.

Eventually they separated and ‘Mumsie’ (That’s what I had started calling my mother in law and somehow the whole of Jamie’s family had adopted it.) held her daughter at arm’s length to check her over for a second time before calling her husband from the garden.

“Tom! To-om!! Come and meet your real daughter! Bring the twins as well, they can meet their new daddy!”

I could not resist a smile that Jamie turned to share with me as we stood together beside Mumsie behind the kitchen table.

The twins burst squealing with joy into the kitchen and scampered around the table to stop hesitantly at our feet. They recognised me and Mumsie but had no idea who the third girl was. I took Helen carefully into my arms while Mumsie took Thomas and we held them up so that they could re-acquaint themselves with their totally feminised father. Fortunately Jamie had been living as a woman since before the twins were born so they were totally at ease with her feminine lifestyle and this made the acceptance of the new, totally feminine and glamorous Jamie, a much easier step. When Jamie’s father Tom finally entered he also paused in shock before stepping around the table to hug her as he observed.

“So, after thirty five years, I finally get to meet my oldest daughter!”

More tears filled Jamie’s eyes as she fell into her father’s arms.

“Yes Daddy! This is the real me, what d’ you think?”

“You’re amazing darling! Wait until your sisters meet you!”

So saying, he took Thomas from Mumsie’s arms and placed him in Jamie’s whilst explaining to his grandson.

“Your daddy’s been to the doctor boy and had some stuff made better, but she’s still your daddy, okay?”

Thomas responded by snuggling closer into Jamie’s arms and groping her newly grown breasts. Mumsie and I could not suppress a smile while Tom averted his eyes and chuckled as he tried to change the subject..

“Are those pies ready yet Mumsie?”

This brought the visit back to it’s regular even tenor and the twins demanded to be let back to the pool in the garden. As I set Helen down, I felt a twinge in my tummy and I grimaced slightly. Ever the sharp-eyed grandmother, Mumsie caught my eye and waited until Tom had joined the twins in the pool while Jamie had gone upstairs to unpack. Then she tackled me.

“I saw you grimace then as you put her down, are you pregnant again?”

I put my fingers to my lips as a warning before whispering.

“Yes, but Only Jamie and I know, we were hoping to reveal all at thanks-giving again.”

Mumsie frowned.

“Weren’t you even going to tell me?”

I sensed her hurt so I told a little white lie.

“Yes, but we wanted to see if Jamie’s treatment was successful. It was, so I was going to tell you today but keep it a secret from the rest of the family. Is that okay?”

“What, not even Tom?”

“Not even Tom.”

Mumsie grinned conspiratorially then reached to hug me.

“Thanks-giving’s a couple of months away, when’s it due?”

“THEY are due in Late March or early April.”

Mumsie almost let out a shriek.

“What! Twins again!?”

“Shhhhh!! Don’t tell the whole world girl.”

“I might not be able to keep it a secret that long.”

I grinned. “Yes you will, If I give you the privilege of declaring it at thanksgiving during grandpa Arlott’s prayer thing.”

Mumsie smiled inquisitively.

“Don’t tell me you’ve got religion!?”

“Gosh no, that’ll never happen, but it’s a nice family thing and even atheists agree, babies are all about family.”

“Have you chosen any names yet?”

“Well, Thomas and Helen are named after you and Tom, so we thought this time to name them after mine.”

“Yeah, that’s fair. It’ll avoid any arguments.”

At that moment, Jamie reappeared in a fabulous one-piece bather with a low-cut back.Mumsie let out a gasp.

“My God girl! Keep an eye on Tom. He’ll likely have a heart attack seeing you in that. Even your skin looks fabulous!”

We both watched her sashaying out to the swimming pool and exchanged chuckles.

“You’re going to have to watch your new wife darling!” Mumsie warned. “Look at Tom’s face and HE’S her father!”

I sighed pleasurably but averted my gaze from my wife’s stunning form and concentrated on our children splashing noisily at the shallow end.

“Never mind the men!” I thought, “I’d have a hard time keeping my hands off her!”

Mumsie glanced knowingly at me and grinned before suggesting.

“Penny for your thoughts Charlotte?”

The end.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Amoebic Dysentery

joannebarbarella's picture

That's what the transformation process sounds like. Unless you've had it you won't appreciate just how bad it makes you feel.
In this case though, the end result is much better. With the dysentery you just stop squirting from both ends.

Like a serial movie, . . 'release'

Makes me wonder Bev; if you had this cued up a while. I like the pleasant 'find', of a good finish, in a time when I was caught up reading & needed a nice dessert. Good show girl !!

johncorc1