The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 9

Printer-friendly version

“Come on Covern, why did you kill that woman that worked for the agency?” Tizzy was leaning over him, trying to get him to talk.
Her partner was standing nearby, just in case she got out of hand. He knew how Tizzy loves to use force to get her answers.

“Maybe he doesn’t talk unless he has a dildo shove up his ass?” Keith walks around him.

Covern was strapped into a metal chair in the interrogation room. There wasn’t any window or furniture in the room. He looks at both police officers and just smile at them.

Tizzy goes to strike him but is stopped by her partner. He looks at her “I wouldn’t waste the energy.”

“You better listen to your partner, bitch. Because I ain’t telling you shit.” A smirk appears on his face.

“Oh, I know two people who can make you talk. The thing is, do you want me to call them?” tizzy had an evil smile on her face.

“Oh, who would those loser’s be?” Covern wasn’t going to be forced to talk to these two cops.

“My mother, The Cheshire and her partner and my uncle, The Devil’s Bounty Hunter, Jack Bounty.” Tizzy purrs out Jack’s last name.

Covern looks at Tizzy and notices she isn’t oriental or even Asian. He was going to call her bluff “The Cheshire isn’t your mother. You're not Asian at all.” Covern knew The Cheshire was oriental.

Tizzy pulls her cellphone out and brings a picture up of her mother and herself. She enlarges it so he could see it better “here’s the proof.”
Covern looks at the picture and back at Tizzy. He looks one more time “you wouldn’t call her.”

“Do you want to bet on that?” Tizzy gives Covern an evil smile.

Covern thinks about it for a second. He looks back at her “they wouldn't let her come in here.”

“You don’t know my mother.” Tizzy presses the call button to dial her mother’s number.

Private Hospital:
Cheshire was playing a boarded game with Omphile when her cellphone starts ringing. She picks it up and notices it was Tizzy.

“What can I do for you, sweetie?” Cheshire motions for Omphile to go ahead and roll the dice.

“I need you to talk to someone. He doesn’t believe you won’t come down here and make him talk.”

“Put me on speaker, sweetie.” Cheshire rolls the dice for her turn.

“Okay, mom.” Tizzy puts her phone on speaker.

“Mr. Covern, I am Officer Patel’s mother and if you don’t speak to her, well let’s say you won’t be waking up tomorrow.” Cheshire made sure the message was clear.

Tizzy looks at Covern and saw how he paled when he heard Cheshire’s voice. He had heard rumors about her and knew if she threatens you. You can damn well, count on her carrying that promise out.

“Is that all you needed sweetie?”

“Yes ma’am, that’s all I need. See you for dinner tonight.” Tizzy ends the call.

“Now, where were we?” Tizzy looks back towards Covern.

Cheshire’s House:
Christine checks on Lien as she took a nap in Tizzy’s and Ikaika’s bedroom. She looked so cute as she held Tizzy’s favorite stuff animal in her arms. She shuts the bedroom door but leaves a gap so Lien knows she wasn’t locked in the room.

Christine heads into the studio Cheshire has and starts the music she normally worked out to. She called her mother earlier and Nora told her that they had another teenage girl staying with them. She was letting the girl use her bedroom. Christine didn’t mind. She’s been thinking lately about staying here in Hawaii. The thing was, it was going to cost her a lot of money to have her stuff packed and shipped here.

She does her exercises to keep her body limber. Cheshire suggested that she shouldn’t be flabby or lacks in keeping her body fit. She continues for a few hours and afterward, go and soak in Cheshire’s huge hot tub. Simba comes up to the hot tub and rubs his head against her hand.

“What are you doing boy?” Christine scratches him between his ears.

She looks around for Shur-Khan but doesn’t see him anywhere. She knew he liked to stay out in the jungle until he is called for dinner. She
hears a gunshot, followed by a scream. She gets out of the hot tub and head inside the house and brings the security cameras up. They were concealed out in the jungle and near the fence line.

She spots Shur-Khan attacking several men that were dumb enough to invade his territory. She watches for a while as the men start running away from him.

“Dumb asses, don’t you know better than to run from a large game cat?”

The three men run to find the main path that leads from deep in the jungle behind Cheshire’s house. It came directly to the back gate of Cheshire’s house. She grabs her gun and some zip cuffs. She waits as they come to the gate and notices Simba waiting for them.

“You know, you are really dumb coming in from the jungle. You’re lucky he didn’t eat you.” She was petting Simba, as he sat next to her.

“Let’s us in, bitch.” One guy looks over his shoulder towards the jungle.

“Nope! Not till you say the magic word.” Christine just smirks at the man.

The guy could hear the trees shake as Shur-Khan got closer to him and his friends. He looks back at Christine “please! I don’t want to die.”

“You should have thought about that, before trying to sneak up on me.” Christine opens the gate and makes the guys kneel once they were in.

She shuts the gate and turns around to face the three guys “put your hands behind your back before I ask my friend there to bite you.”

The three guys do as she says. They feared the big ass cat staring at them.

“Very good.” As Christine goes about binding their hands.

Christine pulls her cellphone out and calls HPD to come and pick them up. She’ll inform Tizzy later.

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well now....

Samantha Heart's picture

Those 3 idiots leaned the HARD way not to try & sneek up or even TRY to get to Chesire's house through the BACK way lol. As for Coven well he found out NOT to mess with Tizzy and NOT to call her bluff. She IS the daughter of the Cheshire AND Neice to Jack Bounty!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Name dropper

Jamie Lee's picture

Amazing how a name, then a voice, can unlimber a tongue. He had to be lucky Jack wasn't the one Tizzy called.

Others have feelings too.