Home Run, Part 5: Home Run

Printer-friendly version

Home Run

By Pamela

([email protected])

Part 5. HOME RUN

My ongoing investigation of how to prove Harry's conjecture felt like it was paying off. While I had yet to figure out a proof, I could see that pieces of the puzzle were falling into place. I dropped in on Professor Oppenheim again and discussed what I was thinking about. "That's not at all the direction I thought we ought to go. I'll be amazed if that turns out to lead to a proof. It seems like you've chosen a path that at first glance has more difficult issues to get past than other more obvious paths."

I wanted to tell Professor Oppenheim that my work was a result of my insights inspired by Miriam's naked body, but it didn't seem like it would be very smart to tell him that. Instead I said, "I had a flash of insight that led me to do what I'm doing, and I think I'm still making some progress. Like you said, there appears to be a couple of tough points, but I am not yet to a place of giving up on them."

"That's fine Martina. I trust your instincts."

****

After a couple of weeks enjoying third base every few nights, Miriam said that she thought that I was finally ready for a home run.

“To be honest Aunt Miriam, I've been a little scared to think that there is something beyond third base. Considering how intense third base is, I can't imagine how amazing a home run must be!"

"I can understand your fear, but a home run is what nature, more than anything else, prepares us for. It's the perfect culmination of all the emotions that travel from first base, to second base and then to third base."

"It's all about the boy putting his penis in the girl's vagina. Am I right?"

"Yes, Martina. That's what a home run is. The boy and the girl have sexual intercourse. If a boy gets a girl to have sex with him like that, then he feels like he's hit a home run."

"What about if a girl gets a boy to have sex with her?"

"Well, I suppose that means that she's hit a home run, also. The thing is, like in all the other bases, it is most often the boy that is trying to get the girl to move to the next base, though in the modern era, girls are more often exerting their right to do the same thing to boys, if that's what they want."

"If I have sex with you, Aunt Miriam, does that mean that I would have lost my virginity?"

"Exactly, Martina. You can see from that why hitting a home run is a big deal. A special word exists just to cover this occasion in everyone’s life."

"When did you lose your virginity, Aunt Miriam," I said, and then hurried to add, "I hope that that is not too personal a question."

"It's fine, Martina. I lost mine in college to a boy I can barely remember anymore."

"That's sad, Aunt Miriam. I'm never, ever going to forget losing my virginity with you!"

Miriam laughed. "Yes, I can see it will definitely be a memorable experience for you, judging by the wonderful times we have had together on first, second and third bases. So, let's go for our home run tonight, what do you say?"

"I can't wait, Aunt Miriam!"

"We should make this a very special occasion," Miriam said. "It will be a great opportunity for you to dress up as a cute virgin whom I can seduce and initiate into the world of sexual intercourse!"

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" I said excitedly.

"Yes, Martina. This will be the perfect time for you to dress up in one of the pretty pink party dresses that hang in the closet of your room. And you can wear a crinoline or two underneath the skirt, so you get a lot of volume. Penelope has dressed up like that on many occasions. Some girls love to get big billowing skirts around them. It makes them feel intensely feminine, and I'll bet that you're that kind of girl. Am I right?"

"Yes, Aunt Miriam. I fell in love with those dresses from the first moment I saw them!"

"Good, so pick out any one of them you want to wear and this time you should wear a garter belt with your stockings. It'll be a lot easier for us to have our home run that way."

"Okay, I can do that."

"It you have any trouble, just come get me and we'll figure it out. We'll meet in my bedroom at nine o'clock."

I looked puzzled and Miriam said, "It will be so much more comfortable on a bed than trying to fit ourselves on the sofa. Trust me!"

****

I took a bubble bath and got myself clean and perfumed and then used the hairdryer to get my hair done. I put on some makeup and then dressed in panties and a bra. I put on the fanciest panties and bra I could find since I'd be undressing in front of my "boyfriend." I put on a garter belt and stockings and then spent a long time looking at the pink dresses in my closet. Each one was prettier than the next and it was not an easy decision as to which one to wear. Finally, I decided to wear a pink dress with multiple layers of fluted tulle ruffles, and decorated with diamanté and a floral lace appliqué with pink pearls and bows. I put a crinoline on underneath the skirt. The dress had a hidden back zipper that I had to ask Miriam to zip up for me. She loved my choice of dress and said jokingly that it would be perfect for any young girl who was going to lose her maidenhead.

I put on a pair of pink heels and walked out to the living room and sat down. I was an hour early and I picked up a fashion magazine and looked at the pictures of women in it. A calm descended over me, sitting in my puffed-up dress on the sofa, and I felt feminine in a deeper way than I ever had before. I gazed down at the sumptuous pink fabric and the lace details. My hands rested on the skirts with the crinolines bunched up inside. I raised the skirt and examined the pink crinolines. I allowed myself to savor the secure and wholesome feeling that the garter belt and stockings gave me and especially how much the skin of my legs loved when the shear nylon slid along them when I moved my legs. The front of my chest was heavy and if I wanted to, I could interpret the feeling as if I had real breasts filling out my bra. I raised my legs and looked at the high heel shoes on my feet and I admired how pretty they were.

I wondered if I felt like a real girl this moment. I thought about it awhile and decided that I just about did feel like I was a real girl. Most of my boyhood was hidden behind my clothes and hair style. I wondered what kind of girl I would be once I completely got to the point of feeling like a real girl. Would I always be concerned about being pretty? Would I love to shop for new clothes to wear? Would I be careful with my makeup? Would boys find me pretty? But what about girls? Would I rather have girlfriends or boyfriends? Would I want to fall in love with a boy or girl my age? Were there girls my age that would fall in love with someone like me?

****

At nine O'clock I got up and walked down the hall to Miriam's room and knocked on the door. I heard her say "Enter" and I went in. Miriam was dressed in jeans and a man's shirt, with her hair tied back. "I hope you don't mind if I take the boy role in going for a home run," Miriam said.

"Of course, I don't. I'm pretty sure that I'm only equipped to be the girl."

"You look amazingly pretty Martina. That dress becomes you. You remind me of my niece. You could be her twin. You definitely must meet her when she returns."

"I'd love to Aunt Miriam. I feel like I must be a girl just like her."

"You are. Now come sit on the bed, Martina."

I sat on the bed and Miriam sat down next to me and gave me a deep, long, tongue kiss. It was nice being the girl. I had nothing to worry about. Miriam would be in control and I just had to be as feminine as I could be, and that was not hard to do considering the feel of my wonderful dress and knowing how pretty my underclothes were.

Miriam took off her shirt exposing her naked breasts and then took off her pants. She removed her panties and then pushed me back so that I was lying on my back on the bed. "You're so pretty in that dress, I'm going to let you wear it while we have sex."

I felt Miriam's hand on my breast as she felt me up on the outside of my dress. She became more excited and began breathing heavily. I felt her hand on my leg and then moving up underneath my crinolines until it was at the bottom of my panties. With her other hand, Miriam lifted up the skirt of my dress and the crinolines and bunched them up over my chest until they were touching my chin. Her hand reached inside my panties and pulled my penis out, so it was pointing up. It was now clear why a garter belt was much more practical than a girdle in this situation.

The skirt of my dress was partially blocking my view of Miriam and I pushed it away so I could look at her. I felt Miriam hold my penis as if she was seeing how rigid it was. She climbed on top of me with my knees between her legs and the next thing I knew she pushed her vagina onto my penis and her hips started moving back and forth forcing it to slowly and steadily move into her opening. The pleasure as she bore down on me was unworldly. In short order Miriam had pushed her vagina onto my penis as far as it could go, and she then began pumping her hips up and down in a slow steady rhythm. With each movement of her hips my body shuddered and vibrated with the extreme pleasure I was feeling. All I could think of was that as much as I thought that third base gave me pleasure, this was in a new realm of intense feeling. Miriam's hands held my hands pushing me down onto the bed and I looked up over my skirt to see her face gripped by a fierce determination as she continued to take my virginity.

The more I felt Miriam's excitement, the more I became aroused by being the object of her dominance and I willingly let myself be swept along on her seduction. The pleasure was of rising intensity for me and evidently for Miriam as well. She grunted with each thrust she made with her hips and I felt her vagina grind into my pubic bone at the end of every stroke as she craved swallowing every ounce of my cock within her pussy. Suddenly Miriam yelped in pleasure and her hips shook under the throes of her orgasm. She stopped moving for a minute as she took several deep breaths. Then abruptly she began pumping again. In short order she let out a small scream of pleasure and she rested again. "Oh God Martina this is too good to be true," Miriam said. I surprised myself that I had not cum yet, though I was teetering on the edge. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint Miriam now that I knew that she needed my erect penis in order for our home run trip to be possible.

I felt a wave of love for Miriam fill up my heart. I held her tightly and I slid my hands down until each one held one of her ass cheeks. I squeezed them and let myself enjoy the wonderful feeling of her flesh. She was moving her hips slowly now, enjoying each bit of friction between our private parts. Miriam slowed her hips even more until they barely moved, and I felt her vagina convulse around my penis and she let out a long delicious moan of ecstasy. When her vagina stopped convulsing and relaxed again, she once again began sliding it over my cock. I would have thought that I could not control myself from climaxing, but luckily, I held out.
With Miriam’s breasts dangling in front of me, I left one hand on her rear end and used the other to fondle her breasts and to alternately gently squeeze each of her nipples. “Harder, harder!” she said, and I now used two hands to squeeze both of her nipples aggressively causing her to moan in tremendous pleasure. “That’s so perfect, Martina. My nipples love that attention. Oh, pull them and squeeze them.” I continued to do as Miriam asked and this drove her into ever higher rapture. Two more orgasms swept through Miriam and then on the next one I had no more control and her pounding of her vagina over my cock brought me over the top and I arched my back with a mighty orgasm like none I had ever experienced before. Our cries of pleasure intermingled as I shot a prodigious amount of semen into her loving vagina.

Miriam collapsed onto the bed next to me and we lay there for a good fifteen minutes without stirring. When we were calm again, I said, "I think I like home runs the best of all."

Miriam laughed and said, "I am so happy you said that. It's nice that I was able to snatch your virginity away under such a loving situation."

****

I fell asleep in my dress and stockings with Miriam holding me. Sometime in the middle of the night, Miriam got up to pee and when she came back to bed, I awoke and said, "That was wonderful, Aunt Miriam."

"We have a problem, Martina."

"What's that?" I said, worried.

"I'm still horny and I need to borrow your penis again."

I laughed and said, "I think he's ready!"

"Let's take all your clothes off," Miriam said, and in the dim light she unzipped my dress and helped me off with it as well as the crinolines. Then I undid my stockings and took off my garter belt. "You can keep your bra and panties. I know how much they mean to you."

It was true, without my bra I wouldn't have breasts and then I'd be frustrated. Miriam once again climbed on me and we had glorious intercourse together. The feeling of our mostly naked bodies touching each other was perhaps the most wondrous experience I had yet had this summer. As we enjoyed each other, I reached up and felt Miriam’s breasts bouncing as her hips slid back and forth over my penis. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I had a vision of a chain of reasoning that would lead to a proof of Harry's conjecture. It sprang directly out of my mental image of how my penis was being enveloped by Miriam's pussy while her large boobs swiveled in syncopation with her hip movements.

When I finally came and Miriam was sated, we lay together and I told her what had happened. "That's so exciting Martina, and I am so happy that I played a part in your great accomplishment."

****

The next day I worked without interruption on the proof of Harry's conjecture from the time I woke up until dinner time. My insight from the night before turned out to be accurate and before long it was clear in my mind that I had a complete proof. I sat back and exulted in the feeling of accomplishment which then led me inevitably to reflect upon the reality that I would never have achieved this breakthrough nor any of the previous ones, if it had not been for my firsthand sexual encounters with Aunt Miriam. In effect, she was the living embodiment of all the deep mathematics that was needed to prove Harry's conjecture.

****

The following morning, I gathered my notes together to show them to Professor Oppenheim. I was beyond excited about sharing my results with someone who would appreciate them. I made a point of dressing in my favorite skirt and blouse and fixing my hair and makeup as best as I knew how. Then I walked over to Professor Oppenheim's office. He wasn't busy and he let me in. I started out by saying, "I'm pretty sure I proved Harry's conjecture, Professor Oppenheim."

Where I had been expecting him to jump to his feet in excitement, instead he said, "Oh, have you, Martina?"

"Yes, here are my notes that outline the whole proof!" I handed the papers to Professor Oppenheim who glanced at them and said, "I'll try to get to them soon, Martina. I hope you understand that there have been hundreds of false proofs over the many decades people have worked on proving Harry's conjecture."

"But, Professor," I said.

"I'm glad you're enthused but, as I said before, your approach has got some major stumbling blocks that no doubt would take years to figure out, if at all possible, and here you are back in a week or so!"

This was such a letdown that I began to cry. I sensed that Professor Oppenheim had gotten up and had walked over to me. "I feel terrible that I've made you cry. I have two young daughters of my own and you seem so similar to them."

While I sobbed, I felt Professor Oppenheim's hand on my shoulder. "Now there, there, Martina, there is no reason for tears. You don't understand how science works. The starting position is always skepticism. That's the beginning. From there, if your ideas have merit, it will be realized eventually, and your work will be appreciated."

My crying continued as some quiet sobs.

"I haven't been fair to you. Give me a few minutes to read through your notes more carefully," Professor Oppenheim said.

I collected myself together feeling terribly embarrassed. "I'm sorry Professor, I can't control myself."

"My youngest daughter is the same way. Sometimes if I look at her sideways, she'll cry."

He said this smiling at me in a conspiratorial tone, without apparent malice. "I guess I'm too sensitive, like some girls are," I blurted out.

Unseen by me Professor Oppenheim gave a slight ironic smile and rolled his eyes. He picked up my notes and began reading them more seriously. I sat silently watching Professor Oppenheim's face for signs of what he might be thinking.

All of a sudden, I noticed his face clouding over in deep thought. His eyebrows bunched up and he formed a pained expression on his face. He put down the paper, looked at me and said, "Oh, shit! Pardon my French." Then he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair and shook his head rapidly back and forth and opened his eyes again. "I think I see what you've done. It's so clever my mind is having a hard time getting oriented. It’s so unconventional. Unlike anything I've seen before. You actually figured this out?" he asked me excitedly.

I nodded my head, now beginning to feel happy.

"What led you this way Martina? How? What was the inspiration? No one would ever have thought of pursuing this, but it's so clever!"

"I was looking at Aunt Miriam, who you met at the restaurant, and I sort of got the inspiration."

Professor Oppenheim broke out into a huge smile and laughed slightly. "You're saying her figure, her womanly figure inspired you?"

I nodded my head again.

"I am astonished. This is a titanic advance in mathematics - if there is no flaw! So right now, let's get another opinion." Professor Oppenheim picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Hi Steve, its Joel."

"Fine, very well."

"Yes, Cathy is fine."

"Look, are you busy? I have something here that you need to see."

"Yes, a proof by our young scholarship student Martin."

"Great, see you in a minute."

Professor Oppenheim hung up the phone. "The department chairman, Professor Taylor is an authority in this area. Let's see how he reacts to it. Take your papers and let's pay him a visit."

Professor Oppenheim led me through some corridors in the math building and up a flight of stairs until we came to a suite of offices that belonged to Professor Taylor. Professor Oppenheim knocked and we entered, and he introduced me to Professor Taylor, who said, "This is Martin? I don't understand."

"Perhaps you ought to explain, Martina," Professor Oppenheim said.

"Martina?" Professor Taylor said.

"Yes, I've become Martina now. I know I enrolled as a boy, but this summer I decided that I'm really a girl, and so now I dress like a girl. Like I said to Professor Oppenheim, my Aunt Miriam calls me Martina, now, and I think that is a good name for me."

"We live in a remarkable day and age, don't we?" Professor Taylor said.

"Indeed," Professor Oppenheim said.

"So, what do you have for me, Martina?" Professor Taylor said.

"Martina has been working on Harry's conjecture and, it appears she has worked out a proof of it."

Professor Taylor looked stunned. "I assume, Joel, you've looked at it and think it might be the real thing?"

"Yes, I have. Sorry to say, I was very skeptical when Martina came to me earlier, but after sitting down reading what she's got here, I think she's done it."

Professor Taylor sat down with my notes and began reading them. After a few minutes Professor Taylor looked up at me, and then back down at the paper. Then, just like Professor Oppenheim his eyes widened and even a few beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. He closed his eyes and shivered. For the longest time he said nothing and then finally said, "My God that's beautiful. The sheer surprise of such an original thought! Whew, my goodness gracious!" Professor Taylor broke out into a huge smile. "How did you come upon this?" he said to me.

I repeated my story about Aunt Miriam, and he shook his head in disbelief. "She must be an incredible woman," he said.

"Well what should we do?" Professor Taylor said rhetorically. "Assuming it all checks out, and we'll get a few other readers in here to systematically go over every part of it, then you'll want to publish your paper. We can help you with some minor editing."

"I think Professor Oppenheim should be a co-author," I said.

"Ridiculous, Martina, this is your work," Professor Oppenheim said.

"But, my inspiration for the final proof only came about because you had me prove the earlier theorems."

"A minor detail. You can thank me in the paper if you need to."

Professor Taylor continued, "We can use some of the online forums to spread the word rapidly amongst our colleagues. We'll also need to have a press conference announcing the result. Is that all right with you Martina?" he asked me.

"Well I suppose it's OK, I mean if you think I should," I said.

"You should. We need to invite your family to come as well as your aunt. We'll pay all expenses."

****

When I got home I anxiously awaited Miriam's return so I could tell her the good news. When she came home, I practically jumped on her the moment she came in the door to tell her about my day.

"I always knew you were a genius Martina," Miriam said.

"Please, Aunt Miriam," I said, "I don't want you to think of me any differently than the way you have."

Aunt Miriam smiled at me, "What a lovely thought Martina. I'll just have to do my best to make sure that doesn’t happen!"

The phone rang and Miriam answered it. Martina heard her laughing a bit and saying, "I quite agree she is something very special."

"He did?"

"It's the least I can do!"

"Yes, we will call his parents and I'm sure they and his sister will fly in."

"Thank you."

Miriam handed the phone to me and said, "Its Professor Oppenheim."

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Martina. I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay with you. We're very excited here. We've shown your work to several other faculty now and the news is starting to leak out into the math world."

"That's great Professor Oppenheim."

We chatted a bit more about the plans for the press conference and other details and then we hung up.

"Professor Oppenheim thanked me for being me," Miriam said laughing. "You told him that I was the inspiration for your work?"

"I did, Aunt Miriam. It's the truth and I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? I'm very flattered."

"Something in my brain sees a parallel between the beautiful shape of your body and what is needed to prove Harry's conjecture."

"Well I can't tell you how honored I am that I had a part to play in your great discovery, my little genius."

"I don't care about whether I am or am not a genius. What means everything to me is that I love you Aunt Miriam and I want to always be having home runs with you."

Miriam came over and gave me a hug. "That's one of the sweetest things anyone ever said to me Martina. You know I love you too, and we will have some opportunities to have home runs together. But your parents will be coming for the press conference and all that that entails. You will have to immediately deal with them seeing you as being Martina and it's anybody's guess how they react. I remain optimistic, but you never know."

"That's scary," Martina said.

"Indeed! I hope you also understand that your parents or anyone else, for that matter, should not find out about our going around the bases together. While Lillian did ask me to help you learn about girls, and what boys and girls do together, I doubt if she had in mind that you and I would have sex with each other. You're young enough to be my son."

"I would never do anything to hurt you, ever."

"I know that, Martina. But remember that you became a girl while staying with me, and I never told your parents about that."

"I'll say that I got you to promise not to say anything."

"Maybe that will work, maybe it won't we'll find out."

"When they go back home then we can resume our relationship."

"To the extent we can, Martina, but it's my job as the older person to make it clear that your long-term goal has to be to meet a girl or boy your own age to fall in love with and perhaps settle down with. Staying with an older woman is not allowing you to get all that there is to get in life."

I began crying and Miriam held me and said, "No matter what happens Martina, I will love you forever, you know that, don't you?"

I nodded my head.

"There is also one more thing I have to tell you, and I'm sorry it has to be when you're already feeling so low."

"What's that?" I said feeling utterly miserable and scared.

Miriam's face darkened a bit and she said, "Penelope is coming for an extended visit beginning in September."

"So, I have to move to the dorm?" I said.

"No, no, Martina. The guest bedroom will be furnished by then, for sure, and I definitely want you to stay here. No, the problem is that we cannot maintain our intimate relationship while she's here. In fact, her coming may be the perfect time to end this chapter of our friendship."

"But, Aunt Miriam," I sobbed and threw myself on her.

"We always knew this was going to happen. I think you're so well qualified now to meet a nice girl or boy, that I'm not worried that you'll end up alone. For one thing, I'm sure you'll hit it off immediately with my niece. You are two peas in a pod. I can imagine the two of you sitting together in your pretty dresses and thoroughly enjoying each other's company."

The image that Miriam planted in my mind of her niece and me together did help soothe a little bit my fears about changing my relationship with Miriam, and I gradually stopped crying.

Miriam continued, "And from everything I hear, you're going to be famous in a few days from now, and that itself will open up all kinds of chances for you to meet nice girls and boys."

"I suppose you're right, Aunt Miriam, though I'm not so sure that girls will like a mathematics nerd like me."

"Don't say that, Martina. Girls love smart boys, that's for sure."

“But do they love smart girls, and girls that once were boys?”

“Yes, they do! If they are as sweet as you are!”

I thought about the events coming in the future and then said, "Can we have a home run tonight?"

"Sure, Martina, in fact, I had been thinking that to finish off our trip around the bases together, it would be fun for us to try some other ways of having a home run."

"Other ways?"

"Yes. You were on the bottom, lying on your back, when we made love before. But there is no reason why we can't exchange positions. In fact, many women prefer being on top because they can better control how their vaginas get stroked by the boys penis."

"I'd love to try that," I said, and then hesitated before continuing, "but, you wouldn't be able to control my position."

"That's true theoretically, but I'm sure that it will be just as nice for me if I'm on the bottom as on the top, and I do want you to experience as much as you can."

"I hope you're not disappointed in me."

"You’ll be wonderful, I'm sure. I can't remember ever having such a delightful time enveloping a stiff penis in my vagina as I had with you. Doing it while lying on my back will be just as nice."

"Thank you, Aunt Miriam. I wish I had your confidence, but I'll try and do my best. I also wish I had a real vagina so I could feel exactly what you feel."

"I'm sorry for reminding you that you have a penis, but, on the bright side, by being a girl with a penis you get to be intimate with girls in a way that is not possible if both you and your partner have vaginas."

"I guess that's true," I said. "So tonight, we should do it with me on top."

"Yes, and there are also other ways of having a home run that we can play with on other nights. One nice one is called "doggy style."

"How do we do that?"

"I bend over the bed facing away from you and you then come up behind me and put your penis inside my vagina. It's nice for you since you get a great view of my rear end, which I'm sure you love to look at. You can also hold onto it as you move in and out of me."

I felt a rising boner, just hearing about doggy style, "That sounds like a really nice way to do it.” I thought about it a bit and said, “but I’d prefer to be like you, like the girl in doggy style. It would be nice to lean against the bed and have you put your penis in me.”

“Someday, if you decide to become a girl by having an operation, they can probably give you a vagina and then you could do it. Of course, you’d need a man to do it to you.”

“So, if I decide to be a real girl one day, I need to date men?”

“No, of course not. You might be a lesbian.”

“True.”

“Another possibility is to pretend that your bottom hole is a vagina.”

“Really?”

“Really, people do that all the time, both men and women, but it’s really a matter of personal choice. It’s got its advantages and disadvantages.”

“So, a man could enter me like that?”

“Sure, but actually a woman could enter you that way also.”

“How’s that?”

“The girl can use a strap on and put it in your bottom hole."

"What?" I said. "I don't understand."

"A strap on is an artificial penis that girls can buy that attaches in front of their vagina and is held on by a harness. She can use it in the same way that a man uses his penis.”

"Would I like that?" I said.

“It’s hard to say, but that’s something you have to explore on your own. For example, you have to spend a lot of time getting your bottom hole to relax and get used to having a penis inside of it. It could take a month of training to get it so it doesn’t cause you discomfort. In the end, the pleasure can be very intense because your prostate gets massaged by the penis or dildo.”

“There’s so much to sex that I don’t know about. It’s mindboggling.”

“Human beings are complicated creatures. Our primal instincts are so powerful and particularly when we experience pleasure from our vaginas and penises. There are all kinds of other sexual relations that are possible. For example, threesomes.”

“What’s a threesome?”

“It’s three people together having sex. It could be two women and a man, or two men and a woman, or all men or all women. I once experience such a thing.”

“You, Aunt Miriam?”

“Does that upset you?”

“No, I don’t think so. You are the sum total of all the things that happened to you in the past, and I love you now, so I have to be happy with whatever your past is!”

“That’s a very sweet way of expressing it.”

“Tell me about your threesome, Aunt Miriam.”

“Well it was two men and me. The really nice thing about it, that I loved more than anything, was that I was in the middle between the two of them. I was lying on my back. One of the men was having intercourse with me, like the way we do, while the other had his penis positioned so I could suck on it. So, I had two exciting things happening at the same time and I really loved it.”

Martina couldn’t help but think of the possibilities that this revelation opened up for her. “Wow, Aunt Miriam. That seems really neat. I wish there was a way I could experience that, too.”

“Do you mean find a man who will let you suck on his penis while you and I are having intercourse?”

“Oh, no, I was not thinking that far ahead! I just like doing everything that you’ve done.”

“Well, one thing we could do easily, is I can get a dildo, a pretend penis, and while you and I are having sex you could suck on the penis. It might make you feel exactly the same way that I felt.”

Martina thought about what Miriam had said. She would be dishonest with herself if she didn’t admit that at the times she felt most feminine, she found herself curious about experiencing sex with men the same way real women do. She said, “OK, Aunt Miriam. I think I’d like to try that.”

“I’ll go buy a dildo, and then we can try that and see how you like it. For tonight, we’ll try doing it with you on top and me on the bottom.”

****

Before dinner I soaked in a bubble bath and then dressed myself up as pretty as I knew how in one of Penelope's dresses. I put on my own makeup and perfume and when Miriam saw me, she had to laugh. "I think someone is a bit over eager."

"I can't help myself, Aunt Miriam. I can't wait until you invite me into your bed."

"You'll have to wear an apron for dinner, so you don't get anything on your pretty dress."

I put on the apron and helped Miriam with dinner. In view of how anxious I was, Miriam said that I should come to her bedroom at eight. "I'm going to have my way with you Martina!"

When at long last it was eight, I went down the hall to Miriam's bedroom and entered. The lights were off and a half-dozen candles were the only illumination. "See how romantic this is," Miriam said. She was dressed in a close fitting, ivory colored, floral, sheath dress. "I'm wearing my prettiest bra, Martina, and a garter belt holding up my sheer stockings."

“I wish I had x-ray vision so I could see your bra inside your dress!”

Miriam walked over to me and put her arms around me and began kissing me intensely. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I embraced it, in the same way I imagined her vagina held onto my penis when it was inside her. I felt Miriam's hand reach up underneath my crinolines and land directly on my penis. She worked her hand inside my panties and pulled my penis out. She then slowly massaged it, all the while kissing me. She sat down on the bed and leaned back, lifting up her dress, exposing her panties and garter belt. "Fuck me, Martina," she said, and I got into position above her. She spread her legs apart and guided me to a position where I could put my penis inside her. Once it slid into her, she said, "Oh, so nice Martina." I pulled my hips back and my penis moved back up her vagina and a second later Miriam’s hand pulled me back in by my butt cheeks. "Oh, yes, my dear!" she said. Again and again I pumped until in a short while she yelled out in ecstasy.

While this position was fun, I knew that I’d much prefer being on the bottom and have Miriam forcefully pushing over me from the top. It then occurred to me that I didn’t have to see myself as having a penis entering Miriam. I could just as well imagine that I had a vagina that was impaled over Miriam’s penis. Once this idea settled over me, I realized that as far as my body understood it, I could not tell the difference between my having a penis or a pretend vagina. It was all mental, really. It now became a simple matter to feel like I was a pretty woman that was pushing her vagina down over Miriam’s big hard cock. I even felt like I had a vagina that was grabbing onto her cock and actually feeling the penis sliding in and out. It was amazing how the mind could completely control my interpretation of what I was experiencing. It wasn’t long before I felt my pretend vagina pulsating in an orgasm that felt like Miriam was shooting her cum into me. I rolled off of her panting and feeling elated at the way I could so realistically pretend I was a girl.

After I explained to Miriam what had happened, she hugged me and said, “You know I did sort of feel like I had a big prominent penis that you were hungrily capturing with your vagina. It’s funny how things work out like that.”

***

The next morning, when I called up my parents, they were beyond excited at the good news, and we made arrangements for them and Lei to fly in the day before the press conference.
Between my mathematical success and my home runs with Miriam, it was hard to decide what I was more excited about. In any case I was in a state of euphoria and looked forward to whatever new developments came in the math world and in my experiences with Miriam.

The one thing that was certain was that I was eager to have another home run with Miriam. She was as excited as I was, and we agreed that we ought to try it doggy style that night. It might not end up being our favorite way to have sex, but it was certainly worth experiencing. Miriam suggested we rendezvous in her bedroom right after dinner, wearing just our bras and panties.

I spent the day for the most part thinking about Miriam’s body, and then got distracted by helping her make dinner. When it was finally time to enter Miriam’s bedroom, she eagerly took me in her arms and kissed me and then had me stand next to her so that she could capture my head between her bra cups, with the weight of her breasts pushing against my cheeks. I could have stayed in that position forever, but I felt Miriam’s hand on my penis, and she said, “Good and hard! Now ram me from behind!”

Miriam turned around and bent down over the bed exposing her bottom. I moved up behind her and placed my penis against the lips of her vagina and Miriam said, "Push, Martina, push!" My penis pushed aside the opening of her vagina and entered her. I massaged her ass with my hands as I moved in and out with my penis. When I was in up to the base of my cock, I reached forward with one hand and managed to grab ahold of Miriam’s breast, at first outside her bra and then I got my hand inside and felt her hard nipple. Miriam exclaimed in a low guttural voice of pleasure and I then continued pulling out, pushing in and holding her breast and feeling her nipple. What I was doing turned out to have a powerful effect on Miriam and she had a series of orgasms where her legs and back shuddered. For myself, I concentrated on avoiding having an orgasm by freezing my motion at opportune moments. Miriam was enjoying this so much that I was determined to avoid cumming until she told me that I should.

“Aunt Miriam, I better pull out for a bit, so I don’t cum right away.”

“Good idea, Martina. It’d be great if we could keep up the doggy style for an hour! While you’re calming yourself down, you can get on your knees and lick my pussy. Then you can start up again when you think you’ve regained some control.”

“Great idea, Aunt Miriam!” I was amazed at how she always could think of the perfect solution to any problem. With her back towards me and bent over, I dropped to my knees and stuck my face up toward her vagina and began licking her. Her anus was an inch or two from my tongue and in the heat of my passion I began licking it along with her vagina.

Miriam exclaimed, “Oh, my God, Martina, that is so hot!” Her ass wiggled a bit back and forth as I gripped her thighs and now methodically licked her pussy and then inched my way up and tickled her asshole with my tongue. I don’t think I ever felt such an extreme sense of love as I did with my face buried in Miriam’s rear end. This gorgeous wonderful ass, pussy and asshole were mine to be worshiped.

“How are you doing, Martina?” Miriam asked.

“I’m ready again. I got so carried away!”

I once again continued screwing Miriam doggy style causing her to moan and periodically shake with orgasms. Whenever I felt like I was close to cumming, I sank to the ground behind her and licked her bottom orifices. I particularly enjoyed the taste of her vagina that was wet from the accumulation of my precum and her natural juices. After a two more cycles of having intercourse and licking her my stamina was beginning to fade and I said, “Aunt Miriam, I’ve got to finish now or bust!”

She laughed and said, “By all means, my dear, have at me and cum!”

Thus, given the green light, I allowed myself to have a well-deserved and mind-blowing orgasm, accompanied by a final gasp of enjoyment from Miriam. We settled onto the bed together and I thought how nice it would be if I could continue to gaze at Miriam’s butt, but I decided that I’d have to wait for another day to do that.

***

On the last night before my parents and Lei were going to come to New York, Miriam decided that she wanted to give me a home run that I would not forget for a long time. “How about we do the threesome I talked about the other day? I bought a nice dildo for that!”

“I’d love to try that, Aunt Miriam.”

We got ourselves all fixed up for our evening of fun. Besides my bra and panties, I put on a pink babydoll and Miriam wore a beautiful black negligee that I had never seen before. She said, “Tonight, you’re going to be the girl who has two men in bed with her. One of the “men” will be me, while the other is going to be an imaginary man who is putting his cock in your mouth while you have sex with me.” Miriam showed Martina a life-like dildo with a long straight penis and two pendulous balls attached to it that she had bought.

“Wow, that looks so real.”

“While I’m making love to you, I can put the dildo in your face for you to suck on. You’ll think it’s a real man’s prick. This way, you’ll be feeling exactly the way a girl feels when she has two men who are screwing her together.”

I lay down and Miriam climbed over me and got my penis ready for her vagina. Then she slowly sank onto me enveloping my penis in her pussy while I used my hand to play with her breasts. Once Miriam fell into a rhythm with her vagina sliding over my penis, she said in a husky voice, “Hey Bill, come join me, little Martina wants a threesome.”

“Cool, Dexter,” Miriam said in a totally different voice, causing me to laugh. “I’ll just whip it out and she can give me a blow job.”

Miriam got the dildo and held it over my face with the balls facing away as if Bill were sitting above my head facing Miriam. “Is that well-hung enough for you Martina?”

“Oh, yes,” I said, getting into the fantasy. “How could I ever fit that in my mouth.”

“I’ll worry about that, you just open up,” Miriam said in Bill’s voice.

While Miriam continued to push her vagina over my hard-on, I opened my mouth and she started putting the dildo into it. I instinctively began sucking on the end and as I did so, Miriam pushed it in further. I had to open my mouth wider and wider as she slowly pushed it in. Looking up I could see the two large balls suspended over my face and the long smooth skin of the penis with slight blue veins just visible.

“That feel’s great, Martina,” Bill said, “you really know your way around a dick.”

The combined attention of having the penis forced into my mouth and Miriam continuously planting her vagina over my own penis, which I pretended was actually her penis being pushed into my vagina, had the desired effect of making me feel like a girl having sex with two men at once. The feeling of helplessness as Miriam guided the penis deeper into my throat causing me to gag a little, combined with the intense sexual excitement going on in my penis, caused me to descend ever deeper into the fantasy until my whole world consisted of the two “penises” that were taking advantage of the holes in my body. The nicest part of the fantasy was that I felt for sure that I was a real girl, that if I were to look at my body, I’d see that I had real breasts and a vagina. With this realization, came the thought that maybe one day, when the time was right, I would seriously consider making myself a girl. I’d get real breasts put into my chest. I’d get my penis replaced with a vagina. That would complement my current efforts in adopting the mannerisms and habits of a girl.

Eventually the excitement that I was feeling got the best of me and I climaxed sending my semen into Aunt Miriam. She withdrew from my penis and took the dildo out of my mouth, and she collapsed on top of me. As we lay there, both Miriam and I pondered separately how we would ever be able to give up such pleasure. I prayed that we would never have to, while Miriam made sure that every detail of what we had done would remain within her memory for as long as she lived.

End, Part 5

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos