Feral Saga Chapter 1 - Sin

Printer-friendly version

Wolverine-and-Jean-GreyFeral.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 1 - Sin
by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

Wolverine is a mystery, even to himself. But he is also a survivor. His incredible healing ability has brought him through crisis after crisis.  A loner, he is learning to be a part of a team - the Uncanny X-Men. With the help of Professor X and Jean Grey he is learning to trust and, in the case of Jean Grey, to love (even if it isn’t returned the way he would hope). But what if everything that has helped him survive, or is now helping him cope is turned against him? If his fragile hold on his very identity is shaken beyond anything he could ever imagine? How will the Wolverine survive when he can’t claw his way out or heal himself? Will rage devour him and lead him into the unending madness of a mindless, desperate wild creature, or is there another way - a way he could never have anticipated? Can he find his way before the X-Men are ripped apart?

Obviously, I do not own any of these characters and have not sought permission to use them. This is simply a fanfiction and should not be considered an official Marvel publication. However, I do retain all rights to my content and do not give permission for this story to be published elsewhere without my express consent.

Our blockbuster debut issue is a little more serious in tone as we get some things set up and it gets right into some controversy. There’s a body swap and sex between consenting adults. They just didn’t consent to have sex the way it ends up happening. Of course, it’s also a dream...

© Nyssa 2019

Author Note
So this is a non-canon X-Men story, focused on Wolverine, with a lot of Jean Grey thrown in. But as something of a nerd, I can’t just leave it at that. I have to talk about “where” this particular X-Men universe exists. And, I’m afraid, it isn't a simple answer. It is instead, a jumble of the comics, the old cartoon, and the original set of movies with a definite preference for the comics. As an example of the random nature of my X-Men Universe, Jean Grey is a doctor here, as she is only in the original movies (I just found it a fun detail), but Wolverine is definitely more like in the comics and cartoons, not Hugh Jackman. He is, instead, the shorter, stocky, gruff berserker in yellow and brown (blue and yellow came later) that first caught my imagination in a Spiderman / Hulk special edition comic. Also, Jean has the deep red hair of the comic and not the nearly strawberry blond of Sophie Turner nor the bizarre red that Famke Janssen had. And we’re going to pretend that Anna Paquin’s version of Rogue doesn’t exist. But I’m not going to refer to any specific prior events and I’m not going to try to place it in some particular comic-book arc. Oh, and let’s set the year as the late 1990’s - no social media to speak of and minimal smartphone use. Of course, there’s also people running around with superpowers, so it’s clearly not our corner of the Multiverse, anyway. But I hope you can just get lost in the story and not worry too much about any of that. I could be fooling myself, but I don’t think that much knowledge of the X-Men is required - it’ll be more fun if you do have some idea of who these people are, but it isn’t required. Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.


        Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

                    - Proverbs 16:16

Dr. Jean Grey was nervous. The beautiful, statuesque redhead was normally a cool professional in these surroundings. But she knew she shouldn't actually be where she was right now and she definitely shouldn't be planning to do what she was about to do. More importantly, she shouldn't be making ANY plans that involved the person she was about to involve. But this was just too good a chance.

As Dr. Grey nibbled her lip over this internal conflict and tried to ignore the icy cool thrill of doing something she knew was against her mentor's wishes, there was another battle going on nearby.

Logan, a.k.a. Wolverine, was asleep for this battle, but it was no less a battle because of his current state. For several days Logan had been having difficulty sleeping. Not that he normally slept much, but this was about nightmares. Violent nightmares.

When they first started, Jean had been walking past his room and overheard him calling out. She'd been studying telepathic dreamwalking with the Professor and offered to help the next morning. Logan had refused, even more gruffly than she'd feared.

But now, here he was and here she was. They were in the medical facility of the Xavier School for the Gifted. The room was essentially like most medical rooms, except for the stunning amount of stainless steel everywhere and the advanced technology. The main feature of the room was a narrow sensor bed, rising out of the floor so that the patient was only about three feet off the ground. A computer read-out screen on a stainless steel pedestal was at one end of the bed next to a black-leather padded office chair on wheels.

Logan lay on this sensor bed after his dreamwalk with the Professor.

Ah yes, the dreamwalk that Jean had suggested. Her chance to try out what she'd learned.

She still bristled at the memory of their discussion about that. "Charles," she had said. "I'm the one who heard him and I'm the one who suggested this therapy. At some point I've got to walk with someone if all this training is ever going to be useful!"

"Jean," he had said, and then paused. Jean tensed for a moment, thinking he might be about to scan her. But he continued as if he'd just been gathering his thoughts. "Logan is suffering from some very violent visions. It isn't a simple matter of strong emotions, nor is it images from the past. He is envisioning violent scenarios in which he is an active participant. To have you dreamwalk into such a dreamscape would be foolish for your first time."

She could still remember the tips of her ears burning with anger and insult and she was sure that her cheeks had been slightly flushed. "I'm a big girl, Charles. I have a doctorate in Psychology, and... Logan is a friend. He wouldn't hurt me, even in a dream."

Charles had stared at her for several seconds. Just meeting her gaze. She was sure that he was about to tell her something that would lead to another lecture. But what he'd finally said was, "I never said that the violence would be directed at you. But perhaps Logan has other secrets he would prefer some of his friends didn't know. The level of rage in Wolverine's psyche is something that he barely controls."

"And that is exactly why I can do it. He trusts me and he's my friend. If I am the cause of any of his pain, then by walking in his dreamscape I can help him to see that I care about him…," Jean stated. And then added, "As a friend."

Charles Xavier paused and reached out to hold her hand to take some of the sting out of his words and his refusal. "Jean," he'd said. "I don't think that message will have quite the calming effect you think it will. Perhaps we should let Wolverine decide how to view your rather… complex relationship? I'm certain that your motives for wanting to dreamwalk are pure, but I really must insist…"

"You think this is about my pride, don't you? It's not, I really can do this. You've prepared me well. I know all of the mitigation techniques and symbology. I have my experience as a psychologist and my powers. You yourself said I have exceeded all expectations." She tried to be as calm and matter-of-fact as possible and ignore how excited she actually was.

"You know Jean, it isn't really pride that is man's greatest sin, it is oversimplification. I do believe in you Jean, and this isn't some overprotective urge. There is much we don't know about the Wolverine and what was done to him. I need you to trust my judgment in this matter." Then, as if that settled everything, he continued, "Come, it's late already; we've all had a busy day. Why don't you get some rest? Maybe tomorrow things will look different." And with that he'd wheeled himself into the medical facility's new sleep lab, clearly dismissing Jean and their discussion

Scott (Cyclops) was away on a research mission, so Jean had gone to her own room and fumed for a while, then tried to sleep. But at about 2 AM she decided she wasn't going to sleep. "Maybe Logan's problem is catching," she thought. "Charles is hiding something, and I know what it is. Logan is dreaming about killing Scott. But instead of letting me help Logan through this, to help him see that I love Scott – even though I still care for Logan… Arrgh, even with Carles it's just stupid male pride and testosterone."

She was certain she could help in a way that no MALE ever could. "Charles is right that MAN oversimplifies. He could never understand that I can have strong, complex feelings for multiple people and not act on them. Never understand how to experience more than one emotion, or feel friendship deeply without lust. So who better than me to help Logan understand our relationship?"

And in that moment, Jean actually believed that her relationship with Logan had nothing to do with lust.

Mostly.

Jean had dressed in one of her X-Men team exercise outfits, thinking that the familiarity of it and the chance that it would remind Logan that he was a part of a team would be helpful in case he was awake. Plus, she looked great in it. In the sleep lab she'd found the Professor's brief notes on the treatment terminal screen. She reviewed it in hopes that she could learn if any of the REM (rapid eye movement periods during sleep that denote dreaming) cycles had already led to one of Logan's violent dreams.

23:02:55

Subject entered REM.

23:04:14

Entered Dreamwalk, found series of random images and nonsense recreations of daily events. Only a level one dreamscape.

23:09:36

REM ends.

23:15:03

Engaged sleep harmonic, perhaps subject can get some rest.

01:11:08

(subseq.) – Sleep harmonics seem to have disturbed REM cycle.

01:15:03

Subject entered REM.

01:17:10

Entered Dreamwalk, found intense scenes of battle in dreamscape. However, emotions attending are euphoric, this is egoistic dream, not problematic.

01:21:33

Ended Dreamwalk. No further walks this cycle.

Jean had only just missed the Professor, apparently. She found that she was pleased that the Professor hadn’t already “solved” the problem. He had just missed what Jean was now seeing. On the sensor bed, covered only by a thin sheet, Logan was in the middle of a REM cycle, and judging from the way his muscles were twitching like steel cables moving under his skin, it was one hell of a dream.

This is not good. It's like he's fighting off the normal sleep paralysis. If he starts sleepwalking while having violent dreams then everyone in the mansion could be in danger.” The stakes and the urgency of her mission had just ratcheted up a degree. The image of a half naked Wolverine roaming the halls disturbed her on multiple levels.

I have to call Charles.” She was about to contact the Professor when she looked at Wolverine’s face – his rough, handsome features were contorted in pain.

No,” she thought. “There isn’t time and, frankly, calling in the Professor to handle things is just going to lead to a lot of questions.

She prepared to enter the Dreamscape.

First she would need to prepare her avatar. It would be this avatar who would walk through the dreamscape. Charles had instructed her to build this avatar as a huge, genderless figure devoid of identity. It should, instead exude trust, safety, understanding, and compassion. This would suggest an almost parental figure, automatically given weight and an instinctive impression that the avatar figure could be petitioned for solutions, protection,and help. But Jean was quite certain that this was a mistake. That was a male-oriented solution - always looking for power. Jean knew that Logan couldn’t even remember his parents and had never been one to respect any authority figure. He would be far more likely to see this looming figure projecting emotions as something to mistrust. What he needed was an avatar that he knew he could trust, a person he could trust. And she was absolutely certain that she knew the best way to reach him, to help him get past the violent visions that were troubling him. Visions that she was pretty sure related to her and to Scott.

I am Jean Grey,” she thought as she created an image of herself in the far reaches of Logan’s dreamscape.

This image, infused with her identity, would be her avatar. She closed her eyes as she focused on creating the avatar in her own image – every detail, her scent, her hair, the outfit she had so carefully selected - everything about this imaginary being had to radiate with the essence of Jean Grey. In her trance, Jean would BE the avatar, her own body motionless. She had faith that - because it was an image of herself (someone that Logan loved) - she would be safe.

“Logan? It’s me, Jean. I’m here with you.”

She found, however, that she couldn’t quite make her way in. There was some sort of resistance.

I can't just give up now, but I’ll have to force my way in. Damn, I should have made sure that there was skin-to-skin contact before I entered. There’s no time to exit and re-enter as the dream could escalate to violence at any moment.

Jean tried to reach back to her body from her avatar and place her hand on Logan’s skin. It was difficult, as her body was in a trance, very much like sleep paralysis, itself. Finally, she felt her mind complete the circuit back to her body and prepared to use her own, more powerful abilities rather than just her dream avatar to find her way back into Logan’s dreamscape. When her “real” hand touched him she was thrust into the dreamscape.

The dreamscape was not what she expected. She had thought it would be a deserted, harsh plain - a battleground, full of aggressive colors, and that Scott would also be there. Instead, there was a cool, purplish darkness surrounding her. As she became fully aware in her avatar, she noted that it was just Logan with her and that the dreamscape was some indistinct room, full of soft edges and shadows. Yet she could see Logan’s face clearly and felt an indistinct light glowing on her own face. She realized that Logan was quietly, but urgently speaking to her, just inches from her face.

“Jean, go. I know this is not what you want.”

“How can you know what I want?” she found herself saying. She felt strange. It was just a dreamscape, but she felt flushed and out of breath. And Logan was naked.

Something was seriously wrong. She should be able to control her own avatar but she hadn’t meant to say that and couldn’t seem to say anything now!

Did I miscalculate? Yes, the dreamscape is very different from what I had expected, but the shadows and the close quarters still indicate that Logan feels the need to hide. And if this dream is headed in the direction that I think it is, I need to act quickly. I have to find a way to assert my role as a counselor, not some sex surrogate therapist, or whatever the term is. If I can just focus, I’m sure I can figure out why this is happening!”

She frantically tried to do something other than stand there mooning over Logan’s handsome face, watching as his lips seemed to drift ever closer to her own...

Damn it, snap out of it,” she berated herself. “I can’t even abort; because if I quit now, it would show in the sleep logs. My only hope is to get through this and help Logan. After tonight, Charles will never let me back in. Unless I succeed!

“Because,” he said as he closed the small distance between them and brought Jean’s thoughts back into the very intimate moment being shared in the dream. “I know how desperate I am to have you want it. I’d give anything for you to want me. I’m not dumb enough….”

“I want it too, now,” she was surprised to hear herself say.

Suddenly she felt herself surge forward, wrapping her arms around Logan's neck and crushing her lips against his in a passionate kiss as her body tried to mold itself to every hard ripple of Logan's body. She was actually only vaguely aware at first that she had acted without intending to. At least she didn't think she had intended to. Truly, it was something that she had thought of, maybe even fantasized about. As the kiss continued and Logan responded with passion equal to her own, she struggled to order her thoughts. However, the feelings and sensations seemed to derail any train of thought. There was just need and lust. Logan was fully erect and she found that she wanted very much to be naked too. And then she realized that she was naked. Jean couldn’t seem to focus on why she would suddenly be naked. She was sure her avatar had been clothed. But that wasn’t the only demand on her attention right now.

With all the times that she’d helped Logan get temporarily patched up, or perform some medical tests, she’d certainly seen his body many times. But never fully aroused, never like this. His cock was thick and long – about as long as Scott’s, but thicker.

And it twitched.

With a certain, indistinct horror that she couldn’t focus on, she again realized that she still couldn’t control anything at all.

It’s like my body is acting on its own before I can act. Actually, I can’t act at all. Logan is completely in control of this dreamscape and it seems pretty obvious where we are heading. But why can’t I control my own avatar?” she wondered silently.

Logan wrapped his arm around her waist and looked into her eyes. “This is more precious than life to me.”

She could feel his chest rumble as it pressed against her breasts, even though he said it quietly. She was very aroused herself now and was no longer certain how much of her arousal was due to his control of her avatar.

That’s it,” she thought. “That’s why I can’t control my avatar! It’s not really even my avatar! I pushed my way into the dreamscape and ended up as one of the characters, not as my avatar. I must have confused my identity and his ‘Dream Jean’ and they ended up merged, so he is in control.” But then she had a terrible thought. “What if this is just the prelude to the violence? Soon Scott may walk in and the fireworks will begin. But maybe I can use this controlled avatar to my advantage. If I can flip our roles, I can restart the dream without being controlled by his lust.”

Or mine.

I think.

Jean searched for the tendril that would lead her back to her own body – while thoroughly distracted by Logan’s mouth on her breasts.

There it is!” She reached back into her physical being and tried to use her body’s abilities to draw the dreamscape’s Logan into her avatar. There was a momentary pause as everything froze and Jean thought that maybe she’d destroyed the dreamscape, but then she felt the void in Logan’s own avatar and she rushed to fill it.

She opened her dreamscape eyes and looked into the adoring deep green eyes of her own, still naked, Jean Grey avatar. Or Logan’s version of it.

I did it! I switched places with Logan in the dreamscape and my link is still in place.” She could feel that she was now in charge. Almost immediately, the other sensations from Logan’s natural perspective came crashing into her awareness. The colors, the things she could see, the smells were hard to process and they all seemed to be demanding her attention.

My God,” thought Jean. “Is this what he deals with all the time? The feeling of power is such a rush, and the smell of my body… Well, my Jean-avatar body, is driving me wild.

“Oh yes,” her Jean avatar said as the avatar kissed her lips and wrapped a silky smooth hand around Jean’s newly acquired cock.

This was an extremely unexpected turn of events. But, if Jean was going to get through the dream and find out what Logan was experiencing, she really was going to have to go along with the dream’s logic until she could find a way to divert it.

If she could just tone down all of the input from Logan’s enhanced senses... Especially the one overriding message that Logan’s senses seemed to be communicating to her - the incredible arousal of the girl in front of her. She could see it, smell it, taste it, feel it, and very nearly hear it. The need to match this arousal took her breath away.

I guess it could be interesting,” she rationalized, unaware of how much her arousal was clouding her judgement. All sense of professional detachment had disappeared as soon as she and Logan had kissed.

“It is a unique research opportunity.” She certainly seemed to be able to tap into Logan’s appreciation of a woman’s body as easily as his heightened awareness of the odors and other signs of her arousal. As Logan, she was impressed by her rounded, D-cup breasts. From this vantage, they weren’t just a body part and her waist wasn’t as puffy as she normally thought. Far from it, her own body was very much turning her on.

She reached out her “Logan hand” and cupped a breast while imagining that this action would greatly arouse her subject. When the Jean-avatar felt that hand upon her breast, both nipples quickly became hard and erect. Jean-as-Logan stroked the palm of her hand gently over them, eliciting a moan.

The dreamscape had darkened further, but she could only seem to focus on the beautiful woman before her. The breasts that she had seen so many times before were enthralling from this perspective. She held them and lightly twisted the nipples, knowing how it would feel and yet feeling much more involved in how it made her cock twitch even more and how precum started to ooze from the tip. She bent down and took the left nipple into her mouth and sucked gently. The Jean avatar gasped and nearly cried out. She reached out to the juncture between the legs that had once been her own and felt the slick wetness of the avatar’s labia.

Her arousal as Logan wasn’t the warm, tingly buzz she was used to. It wasn’t the feeling or desire to join, to welcome her partner into herself. Instead it seemed more possessive, more outward. Certainly it seemed more dominant, or maybe it was just a facet of her personality that she’d never been aware of.

But she liked it.

Jean-as-Logan materialized a bed and laid them both down on it. With a thought, she had the Jean avatar begin to stroke the cock on the Logan avatar.

No, not as some puppet master, this was very personal.

It was her cock.

Jean suddenly wondered what it had felt like for Scott when she performed oral sex.

She decided to find out by having the Jean avatar go down on her newly acquired cock. She didn’t ask, she didn’t even move. It was as if her every whim turned into action. It was odd watching the vision of her own mouth opening and descending onto a cock that was attached to her. The girl was so compliant, so dedicated to her pleasure. It was incredibly submissive, but not as she would have described it or imagined it before this moment. This girl wanted her with an intensity that was clear, her actions deliberate and confident even if they seemed solely focused on pleasing Jean.

It was momentarily disconcerting to remember that Logan was in there somewhere. His rough masculine, swaggering persona seemed so distant from this girl who looked up with heavily lidded eyes just before taking the cock into her mouth.

Jean had never been so aroused in her life.

But then all she could think of was how fantastic it felt. She had the Jean avatar do everything that she’d ever heard of, certainly more than she’d ever done herself – deepthroating, fast sucking , slurping, hard sucking (that hurt a little), licking (great visually), and good steady pumping. Soon she was pumping cum into the Jean avatar’s mouth. When just a little spilled out onto the girl’s chin, Jean was so turned on that she had the Jean avatar throw her leg across her and slip her very wet pussy onto her cock (which, in convenient dream-logic, was aroused again – or was that part of the mutant healing factor?).

Meanwhile, Logan’s subconscious was not reacting well.

He felt nearly blind at the loss of senses – and unable to process the feelings. The completely foreign feelings and sensations.

He could hardly smell anything, his hearing was muffled, and his vision limited. Yet he felt his erect nipples and wet labia – parts he had never had before and could not relate to any experience even though they seemed familiar. Vaguely, he found himself wondering how he could know what they would feel like. All he really knew was the need he felt.

The need to do what the voice in his head compelled him to do.

Or, even better, to anticipate it. That increased the pleasure.

When he needed knowledge that he did not previously have in order to suck the cock in his mouth, it came to him. When he couldn’t imagine what it would feel like to have his breasts sway as his head bobbed up and down on a cock or his erect nipples graze a muscular thigh, it was presented to him. And, when he couldn’t possibly imagine the taste and texture of cum flooding his mouth, it exploded in his mind just as the cock between his lips did. Dimly, he was aware of how unique and how real this experience was. But when the cock pushed apart his inner labia and entered his vagina, he lost all objectivity and was simply consumed by the need to cum.

And to make the man thrusting into him cum as well.

Jean had thought that the oral sex was intense, but thrusting up into the girl’s vagina was even more urgent and pleasurable. As Logan’s slick vagina slid down her cock she experienced the warm velvety compression as she could never have imagined it. The sensations of sex for her had been the pressure of a cock entering her, the glorious rub of the base of a cock against her clit, her nipples squeezed or sucked, and that building, liquid glow of an approaching orgasm. But this was entirely different. Not even the spasms and grasping of an impending orgasm were like this urgent, driving need. She thrust her cock up into the vagina that had been hers. She felt so powerful as she reached out and grabbed the avatar’s hips. Easily, but with force, she began to lift the girl by the hips and thus slide the wet, clasping vagina up and down her cock, grinding the girl against her as she drove up. For a moment, the entire world centered on her cock and the pussy she was fucking. But then she looked up to see the bouncing breasts, the thin sheen of sweat and the look of total rapture on her former face. She was enthralled by the look in the half-closed eyes that peeked out from the wild, rapidly dampening hair. She pulled the girl to her, grinding even harder and taking one nipple into her mouth.

She could feel her male orgasm approaching – she’d never felt this driving, all-consuming need before. Her cock seemed to be jumping inside its velvety sheath, it pulsed so much.

Just then, the girl’s arms went rigid and she cried out an inarticulate word that may have been “Yes,” or some deity, or maybe a favorite baseball player. Jean didn’t know and didn’t care, because the girl’s vaginal walls and kegel muscles clamped down on her throbbing dick and fairly milked her orgasm from her.

As she shot deep into the Jean avatar’s vagina, the world she was in came back into focus. She could feel the sweat running down the girl’s side and hear her ragged breathing. As Jean watched perspiration run down a breast and collect at the nipple, she could also feel her cock begin to slip out of the girl’s pussy. She realized that the dream had really gone too far.

I have to get out of here before Logan leaves REM sleep. I don’t think I could explain what just happened.

Jean focused her attention on the avatar in front of her one last time. She felt a deep pang of loss that she could never do this again, never be with this amazing creature again. Beautiful, red hair hung down over eyes that Jean was sure were closed, but she was also sure she could see a smile.

She drew on the connection she had with Logan and pulled him, his essence in the dreamscape, to her. When she felt it loosen, she reached through the Jean avatar into the channel to her physical body and pushed her own essence into it.

She could feel the shift and the familiar sensations of her own body. The loss of Logan’s visual acuity, hearing, and sense of smell made her dizzy for a moment.

As she oriented and opened her eyes she was confused by her situation. At first she thought that she was still in the dreamscape, for her body was naked and perspiring.

And she was astride Logan.

Not only that, but his rapidly deflating cock was just now slipping out of her and the little post-orgasmic spasms in her vagina were causing globs of semen and her secretions to dribble out onto Logan’s balls. But they were on the bed in the medical facility and not in the dreamscape.

“Oh, shit,” Jean exclaimed as she tried to get off Logan without waking him. She quickly reached out a mental probe to try and keep him asleep. “Damn it,” she swore as she stepped back into her clothes and hurriedly zipped up.

I literally just fucked myself. I guess I left the link between my physical body and the avatar open when I reached out and I was controlling my own body.

A little telekinetic cleaning and Logan’s crotch was cleaned of their combined fluids. Jean left quickly. “That was definitely a bad idea,” she thought to herself as she hugged her arms around her.

She quickly made her way back to her room, feeling the squelching of the viscous flow from her pussy and into her panties. “I’d better clean this the old-fashioned way. I could use a shower. Maybe a cold one,” she thought as she rode the elevator up to the sleeping quarters – praying that no one was about.

When she got to her room she went to her dresser and was startled by the vision she saw. There, in the mirror, was that same girl as in the dreamscape – eyes half closed, breathing hard, with long – slightly damp - red hair hanging over her face, her lips swollen with passion.

Her pussy throbbed at the sight.

That made things a LOT more complicated. I love Scott. I love Scott. I love Scott. Shit! Shitshitshit.” Then, after a moment, “Dear God, I will never be able to keep away from that cock after tonight.

Jean would not have been able to tell anyone who overheard just which “end” of the cock she’d meant.

Seared into her brain was the image of her own face crying out, head tilted back, her breasts thrust forward – nipples erect, cumming. And she knew that it was harder and more intense than any orgasm she’d ever had, even if she’d been the one causing it rather than experiencing it.

I may have to start smoking again to calm down.

Jean had left in such a hurry that she hadn’t noticed the final entries on the monitor:

03:54:19

End REM sleep.

03:55:32

Subject awake.

Logan awoke to the smell of Jean.

He knew he’d just had a really weird dream, although he couldn’t remember it. Without opening his eyes he knew that Jean was not in the room with him now, but, from the smell in the air, they’d had sex.

He didn’t know why she would have sex with him while he was asleep, nor why she’d tried to cover it up. He knew she’d tried to cover it up because the area around his cock was the only part of his body that was completely dry. But if she didn’t want anyone to know, he’d respect her wishes.

Oddly, he felt almost as if she was there with him. More like her presence was with him.

As if she was a disembodied voice existing only in his head, he heard her say, “You know I love you and I’m happy that we were able to be together, but that can’t change how things normally are between us. I love Scott. I know I just confused everything, but I need you to accept that.” It sounded like she was crying by the end. “My feelings for you are so strong, but I have a life with Scott, commitment…” She was definitely crying. “Maybe now that we’ve been together, we can both move on and our friendship can be even deeper? Just not.. physical.”

Logan was certain that this wasn’t some telepathic projection. As he fell back asleep, Jean’s voice in his mind continued talking and crying as she tried to express her feelings to him. His last thought before he fell back asleep in the hope that he would dream about sex with Jean was, “Doesn’t seem right that an imaginary girlfriend should yammer so much.

“I heard that!”

DON’T MISS OUR NEXT EXCITING ISSUE OF THE FERAL SAGA - BETRAYAL

End Note:
I really want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a DM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you want to discuss your thinking on consent or rape, then I'd suggest your blog would be the place to do that, not here. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non-consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow!

Quite the story so far. I've really enjoyed your writing and am curious to see where this story goes!

Where the story goes

Nyssa's picture

Thanks!!!

I can promise lots of action, fun, twists, and some drama. Oh, and more sexy time.

Other than that, sorry, 'cause spoilers!

Darn!

That's unfortunate! I guess I'll just have to wait and read your next chapter!!

Next "exciting" issue

Nyssa's picture

Well it's in the polishing stage right now, trying to make sure it's worth everyone's time.

I will offer a clue that the EXCITING in the next-issue mini-teaser isn't boilerplate. The mini-teaser will always offer a hint, beyond just the title of the upcoming installment. Next issue, the action starts.

Thanks to you and to everyone who's giving a new author a chance!

Taken for a ride

Snarfles's picture

Obviously, Logan didn't ask for this.... On the other hand Jean had no idea what she was getting into... One simple (yet a bit complicated due to 'how') might have us seeing Wolverine in earrings...and Jean...? Well Scott had best watch out. I can see Jean repeating her performance..and perhaps Wolverine not wanting to switch back? How can anyone say which side of the fence is better, until they can see it from both sides, personally.

Simplicity and fence hopping

Nyssa's picture

Unfortunately, most Of us aren't high-level telepaths that can try a realistic dreamwalk with our secret crush to find out what the other side is like. Even accidentally. ;D

But I don't think it's a spoiler to say that word "simple" is definitely not one I'd use to describe what is to come. Remember what Charles said. In fact, if you're along for this ride, you might want to buckle up. It's a twisty one.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to drop me a line, I really appreciate it.

- Nyssa

Hot Steamy Chapter

This was exciting and hot. Well done, great start!

Thanks!

Nyssa's picture

I hope you like where it goes. There's lots more sexy time in future chapters along with action, intrigue, romance, and even some tears (at least that's what I was trying for). Thanks for reaching out.

Perfect in itself

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

Just this chapter, by itself, seems complete to me -- I know this is the beginning of the story, but it's just amazing and beautiful. I think you've found a new and original mindswap/gender swap. Before they woke up, I was wondering whether she'd end up in Logan's body and he in hers.

I'm really liking this a lot. Seems like canon so far.

- io

Thanks!

Nyssa's picture

I think must of my readers would tell you that you ain't seen nothin' yet! As for it seeming canon, I think if one is going to write a fanfiction, she should try to nail the characters and make the rest seem like it could be canon. So, your comment is incredibly flattering and I thank you.