Summer with Em - Part 28

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer With Em Chapter 28
By Julie D Cole

Whilst I was deliberating Frankie stood up and reached for her i-pad.

She opened the BBC news page and found the article. The photo that they’d taken of me, without my knowledge, was quite complementary. I didn’t look much like a boy or even a boy in drag so I couldn’t understand the reason for the headline. I looked like any of the girls at work who wore leisure centre outfits and we all had to take great care of our appearances.

Since I’d arrived in Manchester I’d seemed to have lost what masculine features I had and was surprised at the changes that had been taking place in such a short time. Wearing a bra and allowing Em to encourage me to wear makeup and re-style my hair meant I now looked my age rather than the 9 stone weakling scared of his own shadow. If anybody from home saw it I doubted they’d believe it was me. At best they might think I was the sister I’d never had. It made me wonder why males never wore make-up if it had such an effect. I looked healthier and conditioners had brought life to my hair.

Maybe the article would die a death soon and people who knew me might be tolerant of me changing my appearance and working as a girl for a while. It was certainly giving me a new outlook and I felt comfortable and a lot more confident. I supposed much depended on any trouble-makers taking the opportunity to make fun or be aggressive especially through social media. I decided it would be sensible to close down my accounts and perhaps start a new Facebook account as Kim. Otherwise I’d be the only person at work without one and at least I could make a list of new friends.

I was day dreaming so Frankie spoke up. ‘So who do you think is responsible for telling them this rubbish? It must be somebody at the Health Club.’

‘I don’t know. It’s not like many people know me or that I’ve upset anybody. I haven’t been there long enough to make any enemies and I’ve taken great care not to cause offence.’

‘I promise you we’ll find out. People lack common sense these days. They don’t realize the hurt they cause by fueling this sort of prejudice. My bet is that it is somebody who is either jealous of your relationship with Bec’s or even more likely your looks.’

‘But I’m treated the same as others by Bec’s and she keeps a careful distance. I’m not trying to look any different to the others. I wear the same outfits. I even wore a swimming costume for lifeguard training. Luckily I don’t have much to hide below and the costume enhanced my boobies if anything.’

‘Yes I can imagine you’d look pretty fit in a cozzy. You’ll have to let me see sometime. I imagine you attracted a lot of glances from male members in the pool and the jacuzzi’s. Bec’s says they have a problem sometimes with a few dirty old men who have nothing to do except laze around and oggle the females. You will certainly attract attention because you look so feminine and cute.’

‘You’re putting me off. I never noticed but then it was my first time in the pool.’

‘Well I was immediately attracted when we met and I didn’t need to see you half naked. I prefer to see you in nice outfits and I can imagine the rest. You have the nicest legs and a very slim waist. Your boobies are almost as big as mine and maybe they are slightly on the small size these days but you say you are still developing. ‘

‘Yes but maybe the doctor can give me something to stop them growing I feel a bit of a freak. They seem huge to me.’

‘Well if it’s any comfort to you most young women around here are C or D size these days and they like to flaunt them. Yours are firm and pert like mine used to be at your age. I like the fact that you think they are still developing. I think you just need to check them out occasionally. Do you mind if I just touch them and show you what to do?’

‘If you think I need to but please be careful, this is a bit embarrassing.’

‘Kimmie you shouldn’t be. They seem well rounded and firm. No lumps or anything. You obviously like my warm hands. Look at how your nipples have responded. You ought to keep massaging them everyday and if you don’t want to just send for me. Is that nice?’

‘Yes it feels so nice but I don’t understand why I am growing them and my nipples get a bit sore.’

‘Maybe you should ask the doctor. I think you might be like Steph was and maybe you need some hormone treatment and to go full time. You might find that the female side of you is taking over. Did you ever feel awkward living as a boy and think you might be a girl?’

‘But I’m a boy. I did feel happier with girls at school but it was difficult. I have the bits and there is nothing else down below. I am a lot smaller than boys of my age at school but it seems to work ok’

‘Well I’m no expert but have you ever had stomach pains like us girls have as teenagers? You might need a check up and even some surgery like Steph was due to have. Her parents were negligent.’

‘But I feel fine and apart from some stomach ache occasionally I haven’t really had any serious pain that needed a visit to hospital or the doctor.’

‘Well You’re due for a check-up so prepare yourself for a full examination. Not as embarrassing as us women go through fortunately. No stirrups and probing about. With luck of course.’

‘Well do you think she’ll want me to strip naked and touch me and stuff.’

‘Don’t worry she’ll wear rubber gloves. You won’t react will you if she touches your penis and sack? What if she is a pretty young doctor straight out of medical school?

‘ I’d be too embarrassed so I hope mum is in the waiting room. These days I don’t think my penis will react. I seem to have lost interest in anything that stirs it into action.’

‘Well even if it only works now and then I envy you. I don’t have a penis but often I feel it would be nice to have one and to have sex like a man. Often my brain tells me that I have one but there is nothing to grab hold of. I can even pee standing and I prefer that to sitting on the loo. I soon realised that I prefer to make love on top.’

‘What do you mean on top?’

‘ I mean in the position normally adopted by men they for some reason christened it the missionary position. I wonder why. It’s not exclusive for men either. Lots of women like to be on top with both men and women partners.’

‘Have you tried it with men?’

‘No. But they’ve tried it with me in my teenage years. A bit of a flp though if you pardon the expression. I was a bit too aggressive for them I think.’

‘So you’ve tried it with girls and with Steph of course?’

‘ I’ve tried with girls in my college years but I didn’t ever achieve a full on climax until I met Steph. She wasn’t very big but I liked that. I could excite her enough to get a grip and then we found my spot every time once I’d coached her a few times.’

‘So she had everything in full working order then?’

‘Sort of. She rarely reached a climax but she was as satisfied as me on most occasions. I wish she’d just left home and come to live with me. ’

I saw some tears forming in Frankies eyes and tried to change the subject. She wouldn’t let me.

‘Would you like to try sometime?’

‘I’m not sure. I have no experience and I’ve never been with a woman or a man for that matter. I’m not gay. Well I don’t think so.’

‘Did you ever get excited looking at magazines with other boys?’

‘No I never joined in and they used to make fun of me.’

‘So did you masterbate in your early teens like most boys do?’

‘I tried a few times with limited success. Since I came North I’ve found that nothing much is happening anymore. I don’t get anything, even first thing in a morning. At home I did get quite stiff first thing and I needed to relieve myself. I’ve put the lack of early morning rising down to the softer water as I said before.’

‘I don’t think so but I know a good way to find out.’

‘How? It’s sort of a private thing.’

‘Maybe I’d need to be there in the morning when you wake up. Would you mind?’

‘I don’t think it would be a good idea. Your mum wouldn’t be happy would she?’

‘Mum is a late riser and she needs her sleep. It’s not like she disturbs anybody and she trusts me completely.’

‘Well I don’t really know. I think you’ll be disappointed. I have no experience of anything like this. I’m a virgin.’

‘Well we might just be able to solve that and who knows it might bring a glow to your cheeks. But don’t be scared I will be gentle. A girl should enjoy every moment of her first experience. I’ll bring you something to bite on to stop you screaming.’

‘What? No I can’t it sounds scary.’

‘I’m just joking. It’s only men who are rough. I will be very gentle.’

‘OK so I suppose I’d better turn in if you intend waking me early.’

‘Well I suppose I can let you go. I’ll just tidy around and then I’ll be turning in as well.’

Frankie gave me a very passionate kiss good night and finally pulled away and helped me to my feet. I felt the most wonderful fuzziness all over my body. I could smell Frankies perfume and my nipples were sticking out. She tapped me playfully.

I removed my make-up and cleaned my teeth and then snuggled down under the sheets. I’d left the curtains open to look at the stars in the sky and turned off my bedside light. I lay their thinking about Frankie. She was a very beautiful woman. What did she see in me? I hoped she wouldn’t be disappointed. What will mum and Aunt Em think? Should I try to keep it secret?

I was just about falling to sleep when I heard the door handle turn and the creak of the bedroom door. As I turned the sheets were pulled back and Frankie whispered ‘Sorry I couldn’t wait my love. Do you mind if we start now in case I’ve lost my edge?’
She wrapped her arms around me and then kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. Then I felt her remove her pyjama bottoms and she pressed her tummy against me, Her hands moved quickly to removed my top and then my bottoms and she disappeared under the sheets to kiss my breasts.

‘Please Frankie. Shouldn’t we be going to sleep.’

‘Mmm plenty of time to sleep my darling. Let me fulfil my promise first.’

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Story continues

Julie this story is great! I love it thank you for writing it.

So Nice

Thanks for your continued interest and complements.

Jules

Kim and Steph

So are they borh intersex to a significant degree, this is the first I think we heard about this about steph

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Perhaps

See Chapter 17

'Was he a boy or a girl?’

‘He was both as it says a beautiful young woman and a wonderful young man. I fell in love with both. '

Jules

Yup.

WillowD's picture

Great story.

She, nothing better...

Mantori's picture

...than to wake up and find a new chapter of one's favorite writers story waiting to be read.

Frankie is proving to be a bit of an 'enigma' herself, but in a really good way. She just proves that love can see beyond the obvious and find the recognize the true heart of the other person.

I am not person that likes explicit sexual scenes in stories to be honest, but I probably would love to be a fly on the wall to see what happens when these two beings intertwine their essences with one another.

Thank you so VERY MUCH Julie for another fabulous chapter. You made my day!!!

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Thanks Again

No need to be a fly on the wall since Kim left the curtains open.

Thanks again for your encouragement. It is much appreciated.

Jules

I like that Kim is finding herself.

Honestly, it’s amazing how well developed out these characters are and are continuing to be. Each chapter adds more depth to this amazing story that I read through it hungry for more. I’m glad to see this story continue.

Thanks for Your Comment

I'm glad that I picked up again on this story and also that you like it. I have developed the story and the characters having been given great encouragement from readers. I have enjoyed writing it much more than I expected.

Jules

Not interested in sex, or extremely inexperienced?

Jamie Lee's picture

Kim's mind appears to be on another level from every other person. S/he acts very naive in just about every area, including the need to learn why there is breast development.

Then when Frankie gets into bed with Kim, her only concern, or desire is sleep. Sometime in his past, someone has made every decision for him, never letting him develop on his own. They also kept him from being interested in areas many consider a normal part of life.

Others have feelings too.