Kelsey pt 24 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey Part 24

Kelsey listened intently. Being in the business for 3 years she knew.

“ So what can I get you ladies?”

Brook told her what she wanted, Sara wrote it all down.
The same with Kelsey.

“ Well, it'll take about an hour to get them all put together.” Sara said as she went into the back.

Kelsey could see her talking to someone and another girl came out.

“ You are the ones waiting on new skates.” Abby said. It was on her name tag, along with asst. manager.

“ Yeah, we've wanted our own for a year or so.” Brook said.

“ While Sara is getting your skates together, you can settle up the bill.” Abby said.

“ Oh, sure. No problem.” Kelsey said.

“ that will be $847.91.”

Kelsey had remembered to grab her KSR business credit card out of her wallet before putting their purses in a locker.

“ Here you go,” She handed her card to Abby.

Just as she was going to swipe it she looked at the names on it. It read, Kelsey S Reid above KSR inc. Her eyes went wide.

“ Ah, your the new owner?”

“ Owners Representative ,” Brook corrected.

“ Kelsey Reid,” She said as she put out her hand. Abby timidly took it.

“ Brook Reid” Brook did the same.

“ Abby McClain, Assistant manager.”

“ Abby, you may want to run my card, I don't want to be stealing from the company.” Kelsey said.

Realizing she still had the credit card in her hand. She finished the transaction. “sorry”

“ We understand.” Brook said.

“ Well I'll show you around a little bit. Come this way ladies.” She went into the back where Sara was building their skates.

“ Sara, This is Kelsey and Brook the new owners representative. Sara Collins, our pro.”

“ She sure is.” Brook commented.

Abby lead Brook and Kelsey around back stage at their new rink. They met everyone that was working. Then went to the office, Brook and Kelsey sat down with Abby.

“ thank you for the meet and greet. We'll have to meet the others another day.”

“ Yeah, we do have a good group working here. They know their job and like it too. Just about everyone has some type of competition back ground.”

“So who has keys and alarm codes?”
thinking, “Me, Tanya, Casey, and Tom. Only the 4 assistant managers. I would guess the you two would and the owner.”

Nodding, “Yeah, we are the only ones with the master alarm codes. So we can change any ones access if need be”

Swallowing hard, Abby asked, “ Is the owner going to be replacing anyone?”

“ Oh, you mean on the management team”

“Yes.”

“ Not at this point, Me or Brook will be helping out doing our thing. Keeping tabs on the owners businesses. Be forewarned that we have been given complete say over Bonaventure. What we say goes, If someone doesn't like it, the door is right there.” Kelsey informed Abby.

“ We need to have a meeting of the staff.” Brook said. “ who all isn't hear besides the other assistants.”

Looking at the work schedule on the wall. “ Let me see, Carla, Will, and Fernie, are the only non management not here tonight.” Abby said.

“ OK, let everyone know as soon as tonight's session is over. We will have a store meeting. We want to go over expectations, and general things.” Brook said, She had did the same thing when she took over Skateland west. She was getting to be quite a business woman like Kelsey. She was proud of her wife.

There was a knock at the door, Abby said, “ Come in.”

“Brook, Kelsey your skates are ready.”

“Thank you, Sara.”
“Your welcome.” As she handed the new skates to Kelsey and Brook.
They both changed to their new skates.

“ We are going to test our new skates. Talk to you after the session.”

“ OK,” Abby said sounding a little nervous.

“ Abby, nothing to worry about. We are not going to let anyone go.”

“ Thanks” sounding relieved.

Brook and Kelsey headed back to the skate floor. They had a half hour left of the session. As they rolled around they noticed Abby heading to the skate room. She must be telling everyone about the meeting.

The last two songs where couples as normal. Brook and Kelsey did the couples. Being they are married.

Once the session was over and everyone cleared the floor. Two of the floor guards swept the floor. Kelsey and Brook returned to the office and took off their skates.

Abby was there doing the closing paperwork.

“ We'll have the meeting in the snack bar. Let's provide drinks for everyone.” Kelsey said.

“ Will do.”

They returned their rentals to the skate room, themselves. The two guys working the skate room gave them a look. Then returned to there work.

They slipped on their shoes and headed for the snack bar. Just getting two waters. Kelsey and Brook took a seat and waited.

First to show up was Sara, then Abby. The rest trickled in. After about 10 minutes. Abby looked around, “Every ones here” She said.

Standing Kelsey, Began the meeting. “ I am Kelsey Reid and this is Brook Reid. We are representatives of KSR inc. We have been given full control over what goes on here. This is not KSR's only rink. We own The Skatin' Station, and Skateland west, also. From what we have seen tonight. All of you are doing a great job. Abby has done a fantastic job, as assistant manager. Their is going to be a management meeting soon and make sure the other managers are on the same page. We want Bonaventure to continue providing fun and entertainment for years to come.” She motioned for Brook to stand.

“ Hello every one. As my college said, I am Brook Reid. We are KSR's top management team. AS said earlier you all are doing a great job. We do want set some other rules. Ones that have worked with the other two rinks.

Number 1: Absolutely no roller blades, period. Sometimes their axle sticks out and can cause damage to an expensive floor.

2: we are going add a disclaimer to the rules sign in the entry way.

3: No drunk or high or really out of it people. They will be removed from the premises, and the person or persons will be reported to Law Enforcement. Anyone caught selling anything illegal on this property, will be turned over to law enforcement also. That does include employees. KSR has zero tolerance for such activities. We do not want a bad reputation like Northland has.

4: Harassment of any type will also not be tolerated. Period. Anyone found guilty of harassment will be terminated, immediately. No probation, no I'm sorry, Brook. You will be shown the door. Depending on severity of the occurrence, charges maybe brought up. Any type of harassment including bullying, Sexual or any other forms.

So guys, I know we get cute girls here. Us ladies get some eye candy of our own, Too. We want them to feel comfortable here, not think the staff is drooling over them. So please don't stare at them with your mouth hanging open. We all want each and every person who walks in that door to feel welcome here and want to come back.”

That last comment got a laugh out of everybody.

Kelsey concluded the meeting by adding. “If anybody has a problem, any at all. Both Me and Brook are available to help out. Even if it is with a girlfriend or boyfriend. Give us a call, or leave us a note. We will have a secure place for any important information.

Only me and Brook will have access to it. Thank you all for everything you do. Sorry to to keep you, late. Make sure you punch out as you will be paid for this meeting. Have a good night. We'll see you later.”

As everyone left, Brook and Kelsey could hear the talk between them. Kelsey smiled when she heard one guy say, ' I'd fuck either one of them, they are both hot.' other than that everything sounded positive.

“ Abby,” Kelsey asked. “Would do the honors of closing up.”

“ Sure thing,” Abby answered.

Kelsey and Brook left for home.
The next day that there wasn't a session, Brook and Kelsey got with the Bonaventure management team and had a dinner meeting. Things where discussed and finalized. Everybody was on the same page.

Then school started, Brook and Kelsey picked up their books the day before. They had picked up the Cobra Vic the previous Friday. It was running great to the tune of 2538hp
The morning of the first day of school started at 5:30 am, when the alarm went off. Kelsey sleepily wandered to the bathroom to go. Shortly followed by Brook. As Kelsey was starting the shower Brook did her business. They took a shower together. Kelsey brushed out and dried her hair as Brook did her minimal make up. They both didn't wear much. Lipstick, a little mascara. Brook put in her dangley diamond earrings. They switched and Brook dried and brushed out her hair. While Kelsey did minimal make up too. Neither her nor any of her sisters wore too much makeup.

Once finished they headed down for breakfast, of course the dogs had to be fed first. Kelsey made some eggs, bacon, and toast. Cleaning up the dishes, they got dressed.

Ridgemore High has a tradition that the first day, everyone dresses nice. Some would call it business casual. Girls in a dress, slacks or skirt and nice blouse. Guys in Dokkers and a polo. Less than one percent didn't follow the tradition, mostly freshman who didn't know.

Brook wore a gray and black t-shirt dress. It was fairly figure flattering. Her gray bra and pantie set. With a pair of 2” heels. Nothing too daring. While Kelsey wore a green plaid button up dress with long sleeves. With a white bra and pantie set. Also with 2” heels. They didn't want to wear to high a heel as they where taking the Cobra Vic and a manual transmission isn't too fun with heels.

Grabbing their purses they headed to school and the start of a new year. IT was a pain in the ass to get into the Cobra vic because of the side bars for the roll cage. But they managed all right.

As Kelsey backed the Crown Vic out of the garage they were greeted with an absolutely beautiful day. To bad they had to start school. As Brook and Kelsey drove to school they marveled at how quiet the Vic was, like the 65 Special it had exhaust cutouts to open the exhaust. With the exhaust opened up it had a very nasty growl to it. However when idling it wasn't to loud. The turbos quieted it down.

Kelsey wheeled the big Ford into the student parking area. She pulled up in the spot. Brook and Kelsey had parked in the closest spot to the school. That parking space was unofficially belonged to the fastest car at school. Kelsey had won it from Max Carswell just before her junior year started. That was with just 1200 horsepower. She was ready for any and all to try and win it from her. If 1200 horse could win it, 2500 hp makes sure she keeps it.

Parking Brook and Kelsey where met by Kelsey's sisters. Megan, Brooks sister will start High school next year. Ever since the quadruplets started school they have walked in the first day together. When the triplets started school they did the same. They do it just to mess with people. Seeing 4 identical girls then 3 identical girls screwed with the mind.

They loved doing it, upon entering the school they walked side by side down the hall. Moving together, everything perfectly in sync. This year was a little different as two of the quads had gotten hair cuts. Other than that they all looked the same. Brook followed them until they began breaking off to their respective lockers. When that happened Brook hurried up and grabbed Kelsey's hand. They walked hand in hand to their locker. Of course they did get more than a few looks.

Brook did the combination and opened the locker. They each got out the required books for their first two classes. Both had first and second hour classes on the opposite side of the building. Not having to return to the locker seemed a good thing. As they casually walked to their first class they passed a few friends of both Brook and Kelsey. Both of their friends wanted to know where they were over the summer.
Doing things was all they said. Smiling.

Of course, Brook and Kelsey went to every dance together. They both had to turn down numerous offers for a dance. They mostly danced with each other. They did however dance with some of their male friends.

At the second dance they attended. By then most have realized that they where a lesbian couple. Hey were accepted as one. Brook and Kelsey were dancing to a slow romantic song.

“You know that, everybody would flip if they knew we where actually married.” Brook said softly into Kelsey's ear.

“Yeah, we would be hounded by question upon question.”

They were holding each other close. When one of the teachers who was chaperoning the
the dance. Came up to them.

“Kelsey and Brook. I know you are married. I don't know how. But we do have rules here at Ridgemore. Please separate some.”

“Yes, Mr. Hamiker.” Kelsey said in an anoid voice.

“Miss Reid.” he began.

“Ah, that is Mrs.” She interrupted and corrected him.

“OK, Mrs. Reid. That will be enough.”

“If I cannot dance with my legally wedded wife. The way we wish to. But the way the rule reads, it is for couples dating. It does not apply to myself and my wife. As we are married not a couple dating. We will however give each other space. To set a good example for others.”

“but, I,” Mr. Hamiker began. Just as Dr. Zorin came over and pulled Mr. Hamiker away.

Moving back slightly, “Well we shouldn't have anymore problems with him.” Kelsey said.

“I thought you where going to threaten to call Todd. You know we already had to for that problem in the hall. I told you Mrs. Stilhell would be a problem.”

Yes, You where right on that.”

“Of course, I was right I am your wife.” Brook said as Kelsey rolled her eyes.

They decided to leave as it was getting close to the end. They picked up their purses from the locker. Headed out to the Marauder. Of course, on there way out they passed Kevin Anders and his crowd.

Kevin made the comment to his friends, “No wonder she wouldn't put out, she's a lez”

“Well, I can get bigger dick from Kelsey than I ever could with you.” Brook called back, twitching her little finger. “Rumor says.”

“Hey, Bitch. What does that mean?” Kevin said.

“Oh, Nothing at all..... Is what I heard.”

At that, Kevin got all big and macho. Acting like he was a big man on campus.

“You know I compromised when I took your 'Parents' extra car.” Kelsey said in her ice cold tone. “I should have just made the pretty little mopile my winter beater.”

“Come on, I don't care what you did to Morgan. Let's have it out.”

Travis Morgan was a bully that picked on Kelsey and her sisters, along with others. They heeded Master Yamata, and let it flow under the bridge. Until one day in 9th grade. He went too far. Kelsey wound up knocking him out in two moves. Kicked an others front tooth out, and sprained two others wrists. All in the space of 2 minutes. Then disappeared. None of the teachers would believe a girl could do that. Plus with all four of the Reid girls identical they couldn't be sure which one did it if either.

“I'll tell you what. I'll give you first shot, but you had better make it good because you won't get another.” Kelsey says as she walked up to Kevin.

Brook stood back, she watched as Kelsey seemed to both loosen and tense up at the same time. She knew Kelsey was ready for what ever happened. Kevin played it cool. Then took a swing at her. Kelsey made a quick move to the right and caught his hand.

“Is that all you have, I thought it would be better.”She egged him on. Shoving his hand back. “I'll give you another chance.”

Kevin was getting really pissed now. As he started to take his second swing. Dr. Zorin came around the corner.

“MR. ANDERS,” he said. “you are not going to strike another student, and a female at that. Go to the office now.”

“but Dr. Zorin. I didn't start it.”

Kelsey changed to the innocent young lady. “You where the one who made a rude and sexist comment to my girlfriend. About her sexual orientation.”

Brook just nodded, “yeah, he did.”

Dr. Zorin looked at the other boys that hung around Kevin. They all muttered something and took off.

All of my stories are purely fictional some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

When Kevin gets back

Samantha Heart's picture

From his suspension he will REALLY be gunning for Brook AND Kelsey. He'll try to sabotage their car (which is I'm sure is armes with a state of the art Alarm system with video) or street race which Keslie will NOT do, or try to attack her (MOST likely) wich will REALLY be his undong as she will mop the floor with him BUT GOOD! She won't kill him but he'll have a permanent limp.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Kung Fu

Kelsey Needs to teach Brook some Ninjitsu. After all, she won't always be right there.

Owners' Representatives

Not exactly a big whopper, but a lie nonetheless. And for what reason? One of the rules of being a successful liar is don't lie when you don't have to. That makes it much easier to keep your story straight.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

“If I cannot dance with my

“If I cannot dance with my legally wedded wife. The way we wish to. Then what?

Generally an "If" is followed by a "Then". This seems incomplete as posted. There is an implied threat. I wanted to know what she was going to say they would do.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin