Summer with Em - Part 29

Printer-friendly version

1842239-health-club-girl-in-a-gym-doing-weight-lifting.jpg

Summer With Em - Chapter 29
By Julie D Cole

This was a completely new experience for me since nobody has ever shared my bed even as a young child. I recall getting into bed with mum a few times when I was frightened as a young child and she would hug me closely to her breasts so I felt safe. I was probably about 7 or 8 the last time that happened although I’ve been scared many times since.

Frankie was nice and warm and I could feel her firm breasts on my back that she gently rubbed against me. She pressed her tummy against my buttocks and her hands gently caressed my breasts that responded. I was nervous but excited at the same time. Could this be true or was I dreaming?

‘Would you like to make love my sweet?’

‘I can’t. I don’t know how even if I wanted to.’

‘Don’t you want to?’
‘Well if I can but I’ve never tried before and I’m not like other boys at school or college. I’m not very big.’

‘Let me help you and anyway don’t worry because I’m not used to any penetration to reach a climax. You seem to be responding a bit. Do you like it?’

‘Well your fingers were cold at first but it’s nice.’

We must have kissed and stroked each other for 30 minutes or so before eventually Frankie moved positions and lay on top of me holding herself up and letting her hair brush gently across my face. I lifted my head to receive her lips against mine and she pushed my legs apart and settled into a comfortable position for both of us moving her hips up and down as if she was making love to me.

I was responding and I pushed back against her tummy. I couldn’t control myself and I wrapped my legs around her to cling on to her so she couldn’t get away.

Didn’t take long before I had my first ever organism even though it wasn’t much and not very intense but Frankie more than made up for it as she let out a small scream followed by a few groans and I felt myself getting wet as she lowered herself and rolled onto her side holding me tightly so I couldn’t escape.

…………………..

We must have both fallen to sleep after that and the next thing I knew was the sun was shining through the window onto us since I’d not drawn the curtains. Frankie pulled me back into her arms as I reached for my phone to check the time.

‘Not yet my love just stay here a while. There is no rush to get up today.’

‘But your mum? What will she think if you are not in your room when she gets up?’

‘Don’t worry she won’t look she is very discreet. She’s guessed already that we are in a relationship and she’s happy for me. Not like Grandpa. He’s from a different century long ago. He doesn’t understand how things have changed in his lifetime.’

‘But this doesn’t seem right. Did we make love last night?’

‘Of course we did. Don’t you remember how you brought me to climax and how you exploded too?’

‘But you might get pregnant if I exploded.’

‘No don’t worry it’s not that time of the month and anyway you exploded outside not inside.’

‘I’m sorry I wasn’t very hard and these days I rarely get excited and I’m not very big. I was imagining I was back to normal because finally the feeling came back. I didn’t dare stop you and even though I felt like I wanted to enter you I couldn’t hang on long enough. I couldn’t control myself.’

‘Don’t worry you’ll get better with practice. I’ll be happy to coach you. It was good for me’

I felt embarrassed but Frankie was very nice and we lay quiet for a while and then she chatted about other things. Neither of us had anything on under the sheets and I spotted my pyjamas on the floor at the end of the bed where Frankie had tossed them. I needed the bathroom but I was too scared to let Frankie to see me naked. Nobody had seen me without clothes for years.

Suddenly there was a tap on the door and I hid under the sheets. It was Frankies mum who asked if we were decent and announced that she was bringing a pot of tea and some toast to encourage us to get up since it was 10am.

As soon as I heard the door close again I peeked out from beneath the sheets to be certain we were alone again and whispered to Frankie.

‘Did your mum know I was here with you?’

‘She must have done because she’s delivered two cups and two slices of toast. Anyway this is your room and she will have looked in mine and seen the bed was complete. No need to worry she is very discreet.’

‘So I’m not the first that you’ve slept with here?’

‘Well one or two school friends stayed over regularly when I was at home but other than that nobody.’

‘What about Steph?’

‘Steph stayed at my place and we never stayed here overnight so my love you are the first.’

I was bursting by now and no way could I drink tea until I’d been to the bathroom. Frankie noticed my embarrassment and got out of bed to gather my pyjamas. She had no qualms about standing naked in front of me. I was transfixed and quite clearly I was staring at her. She had the perfect figure and I couldn’t believe that she was wasting her time on me, nor what she saw in me. I was just a freak of nature. A youth with boobs rejected all his life at home and now taking a holiday, dressing and working as a young woman.

‘Well you’ve now seen me naked so no need to be shy. There is nothing to be scared about but if it makes you more comfortable put these back on and I’ll pour the tea.’

I managed to put on the bottoms but I hadn’t time to put on the top. I was desperate so I leapt out of bed and almost ran into the bathroom whilst trying to put the top over my head.

‘Mmm nice boobies.’

I was a bit taken aback at Frankies comment but I couldn’t stop to respond since I was bursting to relieve myself.

Clearly she had seen my reflection in the mirror and whilst my upper body was in full view at least my lower body was covered. I couldn’t let anybody see me fully naked even Frankie. I always tried to cover my boobies until Em had taken charge and had me measured for the bras I now had for everyday wear. I had always been totally ashamed of my body growing up and even mum hadn’t seen it since she stopped bathing me as a child.

I closed the bathroom door and sat to pee looking at myself in the vanity mirror over the sink. I’d changed a lot since arriving in Manchester and my complexion seemed softer and my hair was longer and cut in a feminine style. Even without make-up I would have no problem passing as female and would have difficulty using male public bathrooms.

When I returned to the bedroom Frankie had poured tea for both of us and was already sipping hers. She was back under the sheets beckoning me to join her and she pulled back my side. She appeared to be still completely naked since she had nothing covering her body above the sheets and she was happily displaying her boobies.

I didn’t know where to look but at least I felt more at ease dressed in my pyjamas so I climbed back into bed taking care to pull the sheets as high as I could up to my neck that made Frankie laugh out loud.

She shook her head and then took hold of my hand and placed it onto her tummy moving it downwards so I felt the trimmed bush of hair beneath. Now I knew for certain that she was fully naked.

She was clearly in a good mood after the previous night’s love-making and was totally relaxed. She asked if I was comfortable again after my toilet break and apologised if she’d hurt me in her efforts to bring me to climax. She stared intensely looking deeply into my eyes so she could gauge my reaction. I was transfixed and unable to move but I finally managed to avert my eyes a little looking down at her breasts.

They were firm and beautifully contoured and I could see the difference compared to mine. Her nipples were protruding whereas mine hardly stick out but our areolas were similar size. However hers were much darker than mine and matched well to her tanned body. Perhaps as a result of laying topless in the sun on her balcony. In fact the lack of white marks on her body left me with the conclusion that she either sun-bathed fully nude.

I was marble white in comparison and I had no idea what she saw in me. I was neither woman enough to enjoy a passionate all girl relationship nor man enough to seduce her even if that had been her preference.

However she was right. I’d had my first ever climax and she’d taken the initiative that I’d enjoyed. She’d appeared to have several organisms compared to my one and without any penetration on my part. I wondered what must have been going through her mind at the time. I’d contributed very little.

She broke the silence and asked what I was thinking about and why I had put my top on.

‘I just feel embarrassed. What if your mum comes back in and anyway I wonder what you think of me since I’m not supposed to have these. They are not real like yours.’

‘Don’t be silly. They felt perfectly normal last night to me and they are obviously very sensitive by the way you responded to my kisses.’

‘Yes that bothers me a lot. I thought men’s breasts were supposed to be flat and lifeless. I’ve had these since I was about fourteen and I’ve had to keep them covered to avoid bullying. But since I left home they seem to have had a growth spurt. As I said I think it’s something in the water.’

‘If it is we should bottle it and sell it. Some women would pay a lot to be fuller up top. Come on remove your pyjama top and let me see what they look like in daylight.’

‘Frankie please don’t this is awkward for me. I’m hoping I can find something that reduces them back to normal.’

‘Come on or I will be forced to undress you again like last night. You didn’t resist then.’

‘No, but it was dark and I didn’t want to hurt you by resisting.’

‘Come on there’s just the two of us and the neighbors are too far away to peer through the window. Just a few sheep in the field across who are too busy having their breakfasts and keeping the grass down.’

I let Frankie help me remove my top and I let the sheets fall to my waist. Frankie smiled and let her fingers touch first one and then the other and there was an instant response from each nipple.

‘They look in good shape to me. We should try the pencil test.’

‘No please don’t draw on me.’

‘It’s not that sort of test it’s a test for firmness. Let me show you.’

She took a pen from the side of the bed and placed it beneath her right breast and it held in place.

‘See this is what I mean. It means I have good shape and firm breasts. Hardly a need to wear a bra. Sometimes I don’t but much depends where I’m going or who I’m meeting since my nipples do stand out more with certain materials. Especially when I’m wearing silk blouses or shirts. – Your turn.’

‘But I’ve never tried and I’m not so well rounded as you.’

‘See you are. A perfect pen or pencil holder and two in fact if needed.’

‘But Em says I should wear a bra to support my boobies or they’ll sag eventually.’

‘So you’re keeping them then?’

‘Well I might not have any choice.’

‘If I have a say in this then I don’t want you to do anything. I want you to stay as you are.’

‘But I’m going to see a doctor to find out what’s wrong with me and how to get back to normal.’

‘But I’m going back to college at the end of the summer and I can’t keep hiding them. Besides the longer I stay here the more feminine I feel. I’m not sure when all this will end.’
‘Well I have something to give you and also a promise that I’ll stick by you whatever decision you take. But please chat to me first before finalising anything.’

‘OK if that’s what you want. I trust you.’

‘Well here is a gift that I want you to keep if you’ll accept it. I have to explain in case it causes offence but open it first,’

‘What is it? A ring.’

‘Yes it’s a ring that I bought for Steph that I didn’t get chance to give her. It was a ring to show my love for her and for her to wear so she didn’t forget me.’

‘It’s beautiful but it looks too expensive and I’ve not known you very long. I’ve never worn a ring in my life and it might not fit.’

‘ Maybe or maybe not just try it on the third finger please. See it fits.’

‘Yes but this was special and it doesn’t seem right. It’s a womans ring. Are these real diamonds?’

‘Just small ones not too expensive but enough to take off if you are doing any washing up or other domestic activities.’

‘But I can’t accept it surely you can get your money back or sell it on e-bay or something.’

‘First you deserve it for saving my grandfather’s life that mum is so grateful for. Second it is to remind you that I care for you and one day I hope we can be together like I intended with Steph. But only if and when you feel ready.’

‘Thankyou I think it’s beautiful. But I won’t be able to wear it much back home unless I dress like I’ve been doing.’

‘That can be the third reason then. Leave it on and wear it every day. It will remind you of me and to come back at the end of college next year and next time there will be a bed at my place.’

‘Can I think about it?’

‘Oh. I suppose so.’

‘OK I thought about it. It’s a yes.’

Frankie reached over and we kissed. Our breasts touched and we snuggled up close and decided to let our tea go cold. We had nothing planned and neither of us were very hungry so Frankie picked up where she left off the previous night.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Doctor

So when is that appointment going to come up I can’t remember when it happens exaclty.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Thanks again

The appointment isn't fixed. Awaiting mums arrival.

Jules

Moving Along

Kim is certainly having a great time.Thanks for the new posting.

Thanks cbee

For keep reading my stories and commenting. It's turning out to be a longer story than I envisaged at the outset. I've had a lot of encouragement that works wonders.

Jules

Woot!

WillowD's picture

This is the sound I think but don't actually make when I see that a new chapter of this story is posted.

Thank you for the post.

Thanks for the kind comment

I'm sorry to take so long since the last posting but I've had a busy few weeks.

Jules

Julie...

Mantori's picture

... you are a master at putting the reader right there in the moment.

And wow, what a moment between these two.

I really hope Kim lets go of her inner battle with still trying to 'go back' to being 'normal', by accepting the ring.
They so deserve to be with one another, and Kim would be as stupid as anything for giving up a person like Frankie.
They are as rare as hen's teeth to begin with.

A beautiful chapter of a fabulous story from my favourite writer, who could ask for more to start the day with.

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Hi Mantori

You are very kind to feedback such positive comments. I do try to get into character as often as I can and hope readers do the same. I don't mean I'd be serving the morning tea and toast by the way.
You always make me try harder with your enthusiasm as do several other readers.

Jules

Negativity

Jamie Lee's picture

Every time Frankie suggests something Kim's response is negative or what if. Her uncertainty is ruling her life, keeping her paralyzed from moving forward.

Others have feelings too.

Touching, wonderful

I am enjoying this story very much. And it sure does seem that Jamie is right; Kim is being ruled by her uncertanty. She needs to become strong and become the woman she is.

>>> Kay