Imp-pulse

Printer-friendly version

Imp pulse

I’m an Imp,

No, no. Not Her, and besides, she's not really one of us, but a mortal mutant.

And no, I’m not telling you my real name. I know an imp who ended up in a magic pen serving some dork who wanted to be a superhero thanks to his real name getting out,

Anyway, on with the story.

There arent many of us left, because humans dont believe in mischievous spirits anymore, which is one reason why I wanted this story written.

Its starts with me being able to leave my own realm and come to the world of mortal men, an opportunity I’d been waiting to take advantage of for a very long time.

I pop out in some city (dont ask, they’re all the same to me), and start looking around for some mortals to mess with.

I find what I’m looking for at a hotel, where a newly wed couple were about to join their friends and family for some dancing, as soon as he bride removed her train so she could dance easier.

That’s where I came in, and swapped the bride and groom’s outfits.

To add to the fun, they would do the saame dancing they had planned to do, aware of the change in clothes - in fact aroused by the change in clothes, but operating as if nothing was wrong.

And the guests would ignore the swap and just dance the night away as if everything was perfectly normal.

Eventually the dancing wound down, and the now seriously aroused couple practically ran for the honeymoon suite.

As my final gift to the couple I had them to continue the role switch through their lovemaking thanks to a strap on and artificial vag respectively.

The spells would wear off overnight, so the couple would be back to normal in the morning, with just an ... unusual set of memories.

Or so I thought, right up to the moment Just Al put his hand on my shoulder. Just Al is one of the Dominion, those who keep on eye on creatures such as myself. No, Just Al isnt his real name, but a nickname he picked up a long time ago.

Just Al takes me to what amounts to his office, and says, “You’re pretty new at dealing with mortals, arent you?”

I replied, “Well, yeah, but you knew that without asking. What’s this about?”

“You did permanent harm to those two humans.”

“What do you mean permanent. The spell wore off by now.”

“Yes. but you apparently dont understand how human brains work. You gave them massive pleasure, but that pleasure is connected to the circumstances under which it happened. In short, they are now addicted to dressing and acting as the opposite gender.”

A light went off in my head, and I went “Oh ... crap.”

“Indeed. I will mitigate the damage as best I can, but I’m afraid I do have to punish you.”

****

So here I am, stuck as a mortal for 60 - 80 years, and the only real outlet I have for my chaotic nature is in writing stories.

And based on some of the stories I’ve read, I’m not the only imp doing time as a mortal writer ...

End.

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Okay you got me laughing

So that explains what goes on here !

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

glad it got you laughing

I was hoping it would create that response

DogSig.png

Oh my goodness,

no wonder Dad always told me to watch for any stories you did. He loved your work, though he did tell me it was usually short, which seemed a great shame to him, and now to me as well. this was very funny! ^_^ (one of Daddy's smiles) Thank you so much for giving me a laugh this afternoon, after the stress of the last few days and the threat of that super hurricane sitting over the poor Islands, and threatening to do a lot of damage to Florida or wherever it hits, it is a great relief, it is no wonder with what he endured that Dad haunted this site as much as he did. Now I have, with Erin's permission and guidance, to my name. I do not know how you authors do it, I find about a million mistakes that takes me forever to correct when I want to leave a comment! Thanks again for the laugh, I really needed it today. Sarah

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

SsssssshhhhH!

Do you want to get us into more trouble?

Yes, you are...

A mere mortal Imp too! Jaci ! (aka tels)
Giggles, Popcorn Lady!

whoops!

I guess the cat is out of the bag!

DogSig.png

Who?

Daphne Xu's picture

Who, may I ask, is "Her", the Imp at the top of the story? Miss Chiff or one of Morpheus's Imps?

And who, may I ask, are some of the other Imps doing time as mortal writers?

This was definitely worth a few giggles.

-- Daphne Xu

it was my nod the the fabulous Imp

as for what other writers are really imps, who would you nominate as suspects?

DogSig.png

Bru, Laika...

And a bunch more.

Does the punishment fit the crime?

Amethyst's picture

I can't be sure, but I can imagine a there's at least a few Imps on this site. ;)

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

And here I thought

this might be a Morpheus fan fiction.

hpoe you liked it anyway

I dont think I could ape Morpheus' style. I have enough trouble just being Dottie!

DogSig.png

So that explains that

Jamie Lee's picture

What a amusing story, and apparently true, based on many stories posted here. It isn't a knee slapper, but one that will produce a deep chuckle.

Well done.

Others have feelings too.

a chuckle is nice

but giggles are better!

thanks hon!

DogSig.png

Impressive

Glenda98's picture

Touch of genius Dorothy Colleen

Glenda Ericsson

me, a genius?

wow, you got me blushing!

thanks for the comment on a older story, huggles.

DogSig.png